Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Settings

• Both Fetts have full gear, an hour to get acquainted, as well as time to strategize on how to kill a Sith Lord.
  • Malgus is standard.
  • In character
  • Malgus cannot Force grip or choke
  • Teams have no knowledge on each other, except the Fetts know they are fighting a Sith Lord
  • Fight to the death

Forest of Alderaan - Start 50 feet apart
Forest of Alderaan - Start 50 feet apart

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

im going to say malgus wins.

His durability is insane, he gets pushed into a mountain, then tons of rocks drop on him, but he still gets up , and pwns 2 jedi masters.

And he has pretty good speed to.

But it should be a close fight with 2 of them, if they keep in the air

He cant grip , but he can push and lightning right, or TP

Can he grip other things?

Because his feats indicate he could easily fling trees at them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: He can't use the Force to grip either Fett, or choke them, because then he could win by ragdolling both of them. He can do anything else, however.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The Fetts.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind: He can't use the Force to grip either Fett, or choke them, because then he could win by ragdolling both of them. He can do anything else, however.

so i stand by it. his durability, speed , and TK feets, i think he could take it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buuuuuuuuuuump

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm choosing the Fetts. That's a lot of firepower between two very skilled individuals shown to be able to contend with powerful Jedi.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I could see the Fetts winning, but I could also say the same for Malgus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BuMpMpMP

Raycat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TG_15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really depends on the scenario. He's extremely strong and can use the Force to create a shield if he abuses it. And how resistant are the Fetts to electricity? If their armors are conductors then they are screwed while the latter force pushes/deflects or tanks their weapons.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TG_15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: After 4 years of waiting, what are your thoughts now? ;)

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: No Failgus can win

TG_15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's certainly more mobile than them on foot.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malgus Force Maelstroms and they get incinerated.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

Malgus probably but granted my opinion of Bounty Hunters is incrediby low as I don't really see how a Bounty Hunter can stand a chance against Force Users without PIS.

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithrevenant: no Feats of Malgus have ever shown him capable of completely disintegrating someone. The only time he was ever shown even using the ability was in artwork

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: Lesser Sith to Malgus; such as Darth Nyriss, have charred armoured guards to husks in seconds with a mere fork of lightning.

Lord Fulminiss; who Malgus even as an apprentice to Vindican was magnitudes more powerful than, was stated to be capable of performing planetary feats and even city disintegrating storms of energy.

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithrevenant:

Your missleading the good people of this thread. All of those feats you mentioned were done on a DS nexus, which makes your point moot.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: Which is completely irrelevant when both of them, even on a nexus, are far less powerful than Darth Malgus.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithrevenant:

Your missleading the good people of this thread. All of those feats you mentioned were done on a DS nexus, which makes your point moot.

I'm pretty sure there was no mention of a darkside nexus for Fulminiss's storm. With that said, I don't see how Fulminiss even connects to Malgus.

@in-sidiousvader: Which is completely irrelevant when both of them, even on a nexus, are far less powerful than Darth Malgus.

Can you tell me how you came to this conclusion? Fulminiss is touted as a master of mysticism and the arcane, whereas Malgus's accomplishments are accredited to being a soldier and warrior.

It doesn't follow that Malgus's power is far beyond Fulminiss's own when they have no correlation (unless you can make me aware of something I am not)

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Especially since he is apparently "magnitudes more powerful than (Fulminiss) ... even as an apprentice to Vindican"

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keencraft: I can gurantee not a word said here is true. I wouldn't believe a word of what Shitrevenant says unless there is evidence provided.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fetts wins if he can't use Force grip or choke.

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keencraft: I can gurantee not a word said here is true. I wouldn't believe a word of what Shitrevenant says unless there is evidence provided.

I assume he's untrustworthy? Lol

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keencraft: They've quote forged in the past and are notorious for wanking anything from the OR era.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: You're a baffoon who knows nothing.

First, Darth Malgus as of Return is stated to be the most dangerous dark-sider Satele Shan had ever experienced:

"There in the hangars I encountered the most dangerous embodiment of the dark side I have ever experienced-the man who would later be known as Darth Malgus."

Source: Satele Shan, The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural

Satele Shan has also met Darth Baras, who as of the Treaty of Coruscant had this under his belt as an accolade of power prior to decades of power growth:

"Rewards. Power. Sel-Makor offers them to you. Like the one who came before."

"Who are you talking about? Was there someone here before Fulminiss?"

"Decades ago. A Sith. Greater than Fulminiss. Power was given."

Credit: Sel-Makor and the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order, SWTOR

Lord Fulminiss was among the Sith Emperor's favored servants:

"Lord Fulminiss. The Emperor isn't taking any chances with Voss."

Credit: Lord Scourge, SWTOR

Stated to be the Empire's greatest alchemist:

"They are the only surviving work of the Empire's greatest alchemist, Lord Fulminiss. A Jedi Knight on Voss deprived us of his genius."

"The Dread Masters' agents are burying Seeds across the galaxy. Where they will drive entire populations mad."

Credit: Darth Acina, SWTOR

He was a master of the most arcane arts of the dark-side and was suggested to be capable of summoning a storm that could disintegrate a city:

Widely regarded as one of the greatest Sith sorcerers in the Empire, the enigmatic Lord Fulminiss is a master of the dark side’s most arcane and lethal aspects. The grotesque Harrower assassins are his most famous creation, but legend has it he once summoned a raging storm of pure Force energy that disintegrated a rebellious city of natives in the Imperial-conquered Jabiim system.

Credit: Lord Fulminiss Codex Entry

A testament to his immense skill with the dark-side was his greatest creation, the Seeds of Rage:

The Sith Order is constantly seeking ways to fuse dark side power with technology, creating new and terrifying weapons for inflicting terror and despair on the Empire’s enemies. One of the greatest practitioners of Sith alchemy, Lord Fulminiss, devoted his life to developing insidious new devices for corrupting other life forms. The subterranean machines code-named “Seeds of Rage” were Fulminiss’s crowning achievement. The Seeds use a combination of low-frequency transmissions and pure dark side power to subtly manipulate the thoughts and emotions of any living creature nearby. Over time, victims of these devices are driven homicidally insane and contaminated by dark side energy.

Credit: The Seeds of Rage Codex Entry

As far as his superiority to Nyriss goes, she has nothing on Malgus' accolades, his superiority is obvious:

In Deceived, you’ll learn the story of Darth Malgus and his rise to power. Delve into the dark secrets and history that shaped one of the most powerful Sith Lords the Old Republic would ever know…

Credit: Deceived Novel Trailer, swtor.com

"Malgus submitted utterly to the dark side, and doing so made him an exemplary warrior. His battlefield feats have never been duplicated."

Credit: Darth Sidious, Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side

Then there's this gem:

The second novel set in the Old Republic era and based on the massively multiplayer online game Star Wars: The Old Republic, ramps up the action and brings readers face-to-face for the first time with a Sith warrior to rival the most sinister of the Order's Dark Lords—Darth Malgus, the mysterious, masked Sith of the wildly popular Deceived and Hope game trailers.

Credit: Decieved
Vitisid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Funny.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dawn_of_Ages

Jensaarai1 would make a great Darth Baras cosplay.

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: You're a baffoon who knows nothing.

First, Darth Malgus as of Return is stated to be the most dangerous dark-sider Satele Shan had ever experienced:

"There in the hangars I encountered the most dangerous embodiment of the dark side I have ever experienced-the man who would later be known as Darth Malgus."

Source: Satele Shan, The Journal of Master Gnost-Dural

Satele Shan has also met Darth Baras, who as of the Treaty of Coruscant had this under his belt as an accolade of power prior to decades of power growth:

"Rewards. Power. Sel-Makor offers them to you. Like the one who came before."

"Who are you talking about? Was there someone here before Fulminiss?"

"Decades ago. A Sith. Greater than Fulminiss. Power was given."

Credit: Sel-Makor and the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order, SWTOR

This is really all I asked for ... lol, but thanks. I pretty much knew the rest. (I'll just assume that since the response was directed towards Arkham, you were attacking him with your scale)

This appears dubious to me for a couple reasons.

1. Can you verify that Satele is including Baras in that journal entry? She encountered Baras some decade and a half after her final battle with Darth Malgus.

2. And as far as I recall their encounter was very brief. That doesn't make her an accurate gauge on Baras's "dangerousness" in relation to Malgus at that time anyway.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keencraft: She's writing in the Journal before the onset of the game, long after the ToC.

She had more than enough time to sense the power emanating from both individuals. She's got the best Force senses in the Order, bar no one besides maybe Wyellett. That's the reason she became Grand Master.

She's also very clearly referring to how they measure up as embodiments of the dark side. That essentially means power. So Malgus is the most dangerous dark side power she's ever known.

Nor does it hurt with the fact that Malgus is outright stated to be the greatest hero and premiere warrior of his time. Baras included. That's ignoring his far more impressive accolades. Him already being superior as of the battle of Korriban is hardly a stretch.

TG_15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP did say full gear. Tbh no Slave 1 means no victory for the Fetts against a faster opponent who is more dangerous than most Force users they won over/fought. With Slave 1 they might win...unless DM did what Ahsoka did in TCW when she fought Sing.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Force Maelstrom. Malgus wins.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keencraft: She's writing in the Journal before the onset of the game, long after the ToC.

She had more than enough time to sense the power emanating from both individuals. She's got the best Force senses in the Order, bar no one besides maybe Wyellett. That's the reason she became Grand Master.

She's also very clearly referring to how they measure up as embodiments of the dark side. That essentially means power. So Malgus is the most dangerous dark side power she's ever known.

Nor does it hurt with the fact that Malgus is outright stated to be the greatest hero and premiere warrior of his time. Baras included. That's ignoring his far more impressive accolades. Him already being superior as of the battle of Korriban is hardly a stretch.

Are you kidding? Malgus is fighting the Fetts, both Mary and Sue.

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@in-sidiousvader: I didn't find that Fulminiss did this on a DS nexus, can you provide me the quote?

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By felgrim

Malgus fts

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take your word for that timeline. Sounds good, I'm raising Malgus considerably higher now.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keencraft: @xolthol:

I implore you both to read this:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/darth-malgus-an-examination-of-power-1967488/?page=1

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithrevenant: I have already read it, but I have forget the Fulminiss feat. But I didn't find the quote explaining that he was on a DS nexus while doing this. Have you this quote ?

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xolthol: No such quote exists. He can only be referring to Nyriss.

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

@sithrevenant: I must be a baffoon who knows nothing simply because I was not willing to believe what you said when there was no evidence provided. I am not an expert on these characters and please forgive me if I don't take the word of someone who has quote forged in the past seriously. Now onto your post as all of these accolades I'm sure do exist as I vaguely remember them so here we go.

I'm aware.

Okay so basically Malgus>Baras>Pre Prime Baras>Fulminiss.

Now here is the where the issues with your post start. First off Malgus's expertise is combat not Sith Alchemy so just because he's more powerful than Fulminiss doen't mean he can do everything Fulminiss can.

Lord Fulminiss was among the Sith Emperor's favored servants:

Decent accolade but it doesn't give us any indication to his power. All this shows he was favored not that he was powerful.

Stated to be the Empire's greatest alchemist:

Actually good accolade but it's not as if The Emperor's other alchemist's have groundbreaking feats.

He was a master of the most arcane arts of the dark-side and was suggested to be capable of summoning a storm that could disintegrate a city:

First off before you said he could perform feats on a planetary scale which isn't shown in this accolade or any others you listed so for now I'm going to assume your spewing nonsense.

Second off he was known for his talent in rituals and sorcery and the quote heavily implies he summoned this storm using a ritual which can take days of preparation and summoning energy. This feat isn't quantifiable as we have no evidence how long he was focusing his energies for ect ect. It doesn't really prove power if he took days to perform a ritual to destroy a city.

Third off we have no idea as to the actual scale of the city so again the feat isn't fully quantifiable.

Widely regarded as one of the greatest Sith sorcerers in the Empire, the enigmatic Lord Fulminiss is a master of the dark side’s most arcane and lethal aspects. The grotesque Harrower assassins are his most famous creation, but legend has it he once summoned a raging storm of pure Force energy that disintegrated a rebellious city of natives in the Imperial-conquered Jabiim system.

Now time to actually look at this accolade and see whether it is reliable and the answer is no it isn't.

I've underlined the relevant part for you.

This is nothing more than a legend which could be true but we have no idea whether it actually is.

I love this era and I want to see arguments made for it but basing your argument off a vague codex entry is uttelry ridiculous.

A testament to his immense skill with the dark-side was his greatest creation, the Seeds of Rage:

Wow so impressive. He created a few seeds with prep time and experimentation. When the best arguments for his power are this you really begin to question his power at all.

As far as his superiority to Nyriss goes, she has nothing on Malgus' accolades, his superiority is obvious:

I'm well aware of Malgus's accolades and his superiority to Nyriss but Nyriss's only good feat takes place on a DS Nexus so him being more powerful than her matters little.

Again this argumentation is nothing but conjecture, hyperbolic statements and faulty ABC Logic.

@dark-sith123 care to take over when I get bored?

KeenCraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By KeenCraft

@sithrevenant: Just read it, Darth Malgus is more powerful than I used to give him credit for. I had him slightly sub Ventress but now I'm thinking somewhere near Jaina

@arkhamasylum3:

Asking both of you, do you think this is an accurate placement for Malgy? I'm not the biggest OR era person (but I'm still well versed in it)