Darth Malak vs Jedi Exile

Smoke-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

KOTOR I Malak. KOTOR II Exile.

Standard gear, all abilities allowed, they are fighting all out, and the fight is to the death. The fight takes place in the Jedi Temple

Who wins and why?

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beating a amped traya after taking down hordes of amped sith>>>losing to a massively pre prime revan while amped and tiring him out with hordes of amped sith

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Exile.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malak

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exile with mid difficulty

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Exile.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Malak that beat killing featless Sith?

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Feats for Malak that beat killing featless Sith?

How about getting oneshotted by a non force sentitive?

anakon4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malak with medium difficulty.

Deathstroke_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh I could see this going either way. Star Forge Malak would win though

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malak

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Jedi Exile should win. As people have noted earlier, her feats on Malachor seem far better than Malak, especially since I think Traya is also greater than Malak.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

ehhh....umm, not too sure, tbh.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, is this not SF Malak?

Kiadi-Monday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kiadi-Monday

Malak. He and Revan were said to be at the "forefront" of the Mandalorian Wars. A war that the Exile took part in. So factually, Malak was her superior at that point. And I see no reason why the Exile would have surpassed him later. She killed some hordes of low-level Sith and drained their energy in the process, but that would surely be nothing in comparison to Malak drawing power from a space station which was pumping out fleets and was powered by a star, for several months after his Master's death. Malak would have also acquired a large trove of Sith teachings in his travels with Revan, and greater knowledge tends to coincide with power growth (for example, Dooku became more powerful after extracting teachings from Darth Andeddu's holocron, IIRC).

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

SF or not, the Exile wins. It wouldn't be easy, but I'm not seeing any reason to hand it to Malak.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving Kotor Revan a Highly difficult fight, is more impressive than defeating Kreia.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShootingNova

@slayedigneel: It is if you completely ignore the circumstances involved in both showings, yeah. Also, it's worth noting that the only source for Malak giving Revan a highly difficult fight is Drew Karpyshyn's unofficial opinion.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Traya was weaker than Darth Revan, who was surpassed by Kotor Revan. Leviathan Revan has feats comparable to end game Meetra.(Slaughtering hundreds of sith) Malak managed to incapacitate both him, and Bastila/Carth. Drew has an influence on Revan's cannon so I don't see why we can't take it at face value.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShootingNova

@slayedigneel: Malak is weaker than Darth Revan as well, hence his servitude and loss when they fought in single combat.

Just where has Leviathan Revan shown comparable feats to Meetra's Malachor slaughter?

Malak never incapacitated both him and Bastila/Carth. It was always one or the other. When he incapacitated the latter duo, he fought and ran from Revan before deciding to place him in Stasis, and upon doing so, Bastila and Carth broke free instantly. Malak clearly could not maintain a Stasis field over all three of them at once.

I'm not saying Drew's opinion is invalid, just that it's unofficial and thus not canonically binding. You can argue in favor of it's validity, but you can't pass it off as a fact. I'm just noting that — I'm not necessarily accusing you of it.

And remember that Malak isn't on the SF here, so his feat of fighting Revan isn't even applicable.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Slayedigneel

@shootingnova:

Malak is weaker than Darth Revan as well, hence his servitude and loss when they fought in single combat.

Malak on the starforge was more or less comparable to Darth Revan, considering it was only a matter of time before he surpassed Kotor Revan. Via the starforge.

Just where has Leviathan Revan shown comparable feats to Meetra's Malachor slaughter?

The slaughter on Korriban.(asides from Traya's fight)

Malak never incapacitated both him and Bastila/Carth. It was always one or the other. When he incapacitated the latter duo, he fought and ran from Revan before deciding to place him in Stasis, and upon doing so, Bastila and Carth broke free instantly. Malak clearly could not maintain a Stasis field over all three of them at once.

Sorry I should've been more clear with my wording, I meant one or the other.

Anyway Traya has no scaling that would suggest she is >Ajunta pall.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

@slayedigneel:

Malak on the starforge was more or less comparable to Darth Revan, considering it was only a matter of time before he surpassed Kotor Revan. Via the starforge.

Which means he still hadn't surpassed Revan, so your point is completely invalid. And again, Malak isn't even on the Star Forge in this fight.

The slaughter on Korriban.(asides from Traya's fight)

I don't know how slaughtering students (a number of whom may not have even earned the rank of Sith yet) compares to slaughtering a legion of the strongest Sith, including some that have survived over ten encounters with Force users.

Not to mention the Traya fight is the premier aspect of the Exile's run on Malachor V. Revan not replicating it means he doesn't have a showing comparable to the Exile's...

Sorry I should've been more clear with my wording, I meant one or the other.

Right, but Leviathan Revan has hardly any notable Force feats that makes Malak's domination of him a showing above Traya's calibre. And dueling-wise, Malak never showed superiority to Revan on the Leviathan. So we're back to square one.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Greysentinel365

If you want to take Drew's word on Malak being a superior duelist to Revan you should take his word that Meetra is a better duelist than Reborn Revan

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Geistalt

Could go either way.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Exile 10/10

Revan gave Meetra just over half of his fleet due to her strategies and potential. Directly over Alek.

Revan Reborn states that Meetra-on a Dark Side Nexus at the time-far surpassed that potential and had faced things even he wouldn't.

Drew states that Meetra > Revan Reborn in dueling skill as of the novel, whereas Malak was only superior to KotOR Revan as a duelist. Revan Reborn would have regained the skill he defeated Darth Malak with as Darth Revan.

Canderous states that he thought Revan was the only combatant of his kind but changes his mind and states the Exile is like Revan.

The Exile is also confirmed to surpass Traya.

Lord Scourge groups a hindered Meetra in with the Hero of Tython and Revan as the greatest Jedi he's ever known.

No contest really.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 the_wspanialy  Online

Not sure. Propably Malak though.