Darth Krayt vs Knightfall Vader

• 96 results
dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Darth Sidious has taken over the galaxy. He executed Order 66 on the Jedi, killing the Order and only leaving behind a few scraps that could easily be wiped off the table. However, the galaxy is not yet his. He has sensed a threat in the Unknown Regions. As newly annointed Emperor of the galaxy, he could not disappear into the unknown. However, his apprentice Darth Vader, an immensely powerful being in his own right, was available. Sidious contacted Vader and called off the mission to Mustafar- the defenseless Separatists could very well be slaughtered by a simple clone invasion. The fallen Jedi was instructed to head off into the Unknown Regions to stop this threat who Sidious suspected was another powerful Force wielder. As soon as Vader got to the Unknown Regions, he sensed the threat, a beacon of the dark side. His ship touched down in a barren wasteland, where an imposing figure stood alone. Vader jumped off his ship and ignited his lightsaber. The man taunted him by calling him "Anakin" before igniting his own lightsaber.

• Vader as of Operation Knightfall
  • Reborn Krayt
  • Start 20m apart
  • Fight takes place in a barren wasteland

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 killbilly  Moderator

Krayt in a good fight imo.

Vitisid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Krayt wins.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt. Good fight though.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Krayt has reached Yoda/Sidious level. He has versatility on his side, but in terms of raw power and sheer skill, Skywalker has him bested.

He wins.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh nice, this thread was bumped.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krayt. Raw power isn't giving Amgery Boi Annie the win here

G_Race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skywalker. When motivated (knightfall) the guy is a tank, and Krayt falls short. -WolfMyth209 covers the reasons nicely

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Krayt could get his hands on him before he goes down.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a great match-up. Knightfall Vader would defeat Krayt, though. I'm not sure who would be able to defeat KFV except under extreme circumstances such as the Mustafar duel with Kenobi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Vader becomes Krayt's bitch in a good fight.

fairtrade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fairtrade

Krayt gets smoked.

His hype is relatively weak and his feats are meh (apart from speedblitzing that group of imperial Knights and some Abeloth stuff)

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SithRevenant

@i_like_swords: Please go around wanking the Krayt > Sheev quote. It'd be hilarious to watch people squirm.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: You're the one who used it to correct me in the first place. We both know what it is, don't be coy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59ad8d30e94
deactivated-5b59ad8d30e94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vitisid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitisid:

In the Legacy era, there is no balance to the Force. Instead, the dark side of the Force holds sway, and the influence of evil can be felt everywhere. With Sith Lords in every sector and at the heads of Imperial space fleets, the influence of the the dark is stronger than ever, and far more visible. The Sith act overtly, making it clear that they rule the Empire and, by extension, the galaxy. Not since the days of Darth Revan and Darth Malak have the Sith ruled so convincely. The dark side of the Force clouds everything, and the galaxy's future is harder to see than ever before.

Credit: Legacy Campaign Guide
Vitisid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithrevenant

Couldn't that be simply because there are no light-side users like Yoda or Luke in that era?

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fairtrade:

Come on now, Krayt's got good hype and feats.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/star-wars-universe/4015-57038/forums/the-power-of-darth-krayt-1939829/

Sure, he's not on Sheev's level- then again, practically no one is- but he is very good.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96: Krayt is the primary source of an imbalance in the Force even stronger than one instigated by Plagueis and Sheev combined into a single entity by months of meditation. The dark-side's influence was stronger than ever. And no, lots of Sith in a galaxy isn't a source for Force imbalance, otherwise we'd have one in pretty much every era where this is the case. It's literally Krayt causing it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: I agree with you, but stop repeating no one can beat Sheev please. Mace Windu disarmed him and beat him, Palpatine was empoisoned in Ghost Prison, Galen Marek gave him the fight of this life and achieved to beat him in a fair duel and Darth Vader killed him.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego:

Mace vs Sidious? STILL?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/silver2467/blog/mace-windu-vs-darth-sidious-what-really-happened-r/77247/

All Galen Marek managed to do was momentarily survive being ripped apart by Sidious' Lightning- in an instance where Sidious was likely holding back, given he wanted Marek to be his apprentice- and then Marek, who was only two steps or so away from the Emperor, touched him, thus forcing his lightning back against him. Unless Palpatine had suicidal intentions, he definitely wasn't using his full power. Then, despite entering Oneness, all Marek did was make Palpatine feel horny, and die to an explosion which inflicted little damage on Palpatine. No, it absolutely wasn't the fight of Palpatine's life, that still is Yoda vs Sidious in the Senate Chamber.

Vader? Don't make me laugh. Vader grabbed Palpatine from behind when he least expected it, and despite gathering every ounce of strength he had in him, a fraction of Palpatine's lightning bolts still killed him. Vader would have been torn apart had he attacked his master in a straight fight.

Downplaying Sidious is a fool's errand, buddy. Don't try too hard to do something you cannot succeed in.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dark-sith123

Now let's see how long I last before being swarmed by a certain Galen fan in a thread that in no way pertains to him...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego:

Because he's careful. Yoda's his near equal, so obviously a fight with him will be tough.

Hell, Vader and Dooku have been stated multiple times as incapable of touching their master but he was always wary of them.

Your Sidious lowballing is getting tiring. Stop now.

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Dawn_of_Ages

@pilego:

Mace Windu disarmed him and beat him

Hahaha, no.

Palpatine was empoisoned in Ghost Prison

A poison that literally melted beings from the inside out yet he kept it at bay.

Galen Marek gave him the fight of this life

By fight of his life you mean getting horny from Oneness Marek's most powerful attack which barely did shit to him.

and achieved to beat him in a fair duel

Except he didn't and Marek himself saw through the "Ohhh I'm just a defenseless old man" facade.

Darth Vader killed him.

When his back was turned not to mention it's literally stated that he could've killed Vader had he wanted to and Sheev didn't give a flying fuck if he died. Are we also going to ignore that he stomped Vader from across the galaxy?

@dark-sith123: The problem with Sidious

No Caption Provided

Yet he's described as being too strong for Yoda to defeat and that he manages to overpower the latter as per multiple canonical sources.

Thank you, come again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: @dawn_of_ages: Why are you so upset ? x) The point was just to prove that he isn't unbeatable. But if you like thinking no one can surpass him, that's your business. You're just... so aggressive when it comes to Sidious ;P

When his back was turned not to mention it's literally stated that he could've killed Vader had he wanted to and Sheev didn't give a flying fuck if he died. Are we also going to ignore that he stomped Vader from across the galaxy?

All wrong, you know it.

A poison that literally melted beings from the inside out yet he kept it at bay.

But...but it's Sidious, how could he not survive this ? Ow and guess what x) He was saved by Vader.

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego: I agree with you - don't worry about them (they like to overrate the dark lord)

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dark-sith123

@pilego:

Sidious survived the poison, and everything Dawn said about Vader "killing" Sidious is correct.

Whereas your attempts to downgrade Sidious were amusing, they're pathetic now, stop or be humiliated.

Vitisid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego:

So has your hate for Sidious. Stop while you still can.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: What ? I like Sidious, especially in Revenge of the Sith (damn those lines xD). But he must not being seen as an immortal Sith, far above the rest, which is NOT the case. He's stronger, but as you, tend to underestimate his opponent... Which is why he inevitably died because of the Rebels and his own apprentice. He got what he deserved.

Vitisid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego:

What ? I like Sidious,

Well, if that's the case, then you love to downplay his achievements.

But he must not being seen as an immortal Sith,

No one said he's immortal.

far above the rest,

Except his feats demonstrate that he's far above anyone not named GM Luke Skywalker, and statements back this notion up as well.

wich is NOT the case.

In your mind, perhaps. In reality? Sorry, nope.

Wich is why he inevitably died because of the Rebels and his own apprentice. He got what he deserved.

For someone who allegedly "likes" Palpatine, you seem pretty happy that His Imperial Majesty perished.

Also, it's which, not wich.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: Responding without argument to my post doesn't make you the winner, more the whiner.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego:

Are you kidding me? I replied to your post, so did @dawn_of_ages. After your points got crushed, you kept posting gifs, thinking they were "clever" replies. Now that you're completely outgunned and can't squirm out of the hole you find yourself in, you're calling me the whiner despite you being the only one who whined ceaselessly about Sidious being "overrated" and "not far above the others". We replied to your post, you're just trying to attack us now. It's pitiful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: You're so upset and violent. I don't really feel humiliated in fact x). You responded to this post while your Sheevite friend just approved. AnonymousJedi just showed me that you're not better than other fans (at least, Valkorion' fans had arguments and were pretty calm). We're in a debate, if I'm "pitiful", why do you respond to my post ?

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Vong Krayt would win. Reborn Krayt is overkill

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawn_of_ages

Can you please give me this quote Dawn.

Thanks,

Vitisid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego:

You're so upset and violent.

Well, you made an "argument"- or at least a poor excuse for one- it was debunked, and now you're whining, trying to attack me and Dawn. Yes, I am rather frustrated.

You responded to this post while your Sheevite friend just approved.

No, he responded to your post as well. And as soon as that happened, you cowered away from the actual "debate".

AnonymousJedi just showed me that you're not better than other fans

When was this? I'm not particularly concerned about that, anyway.

(at least, Valkorion' fans had arguments and were pretty calm).

How is Valkorion even remotely relevant to this thread? What are you even referring to anyway? Can you please stop bringing up irrelevant shit out of nowhere?

We're in a debate, if I'm "pitiful", why do you respond to my post ?

Because, at first, I believed I could guide you in the right direction. You're pretty new around here, so I thought I could enlighten you- many people's knowledge of the lore grows exponentially when they join the Vine. However, I am sad to see that my attempts are, as of now, futile. I say it again: don't fight against Sheev. Accept His Imperial Majesty's supremacy over all mortal beings not named GM Luke, and you will find that it is much better like that. If not, your loss.

In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers