• 79 results
ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ZORN

APOCALYPSE HANDS DOWN LVL SIX MUTANT IMMORTAL AND HE JUST KICKS ASS.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

we've had this battle over, and over, and over, and over...

leave the marvel bias alone and read up on Darksied, he's a GOD.

his omega beams would easily put an end to Apocalypse

M

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

Methos says:

"http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/batgirl%20feelings/n00b.jpg we've had this battle over, and over, and over, and over... leave the marvel bias alone and read up on Darksied, he's a ***GOD***. his omega beams would easily put an end to Apocalypse M"

Lol thats funny but no it wouldnt it it couldnt get rid of superman and apoc has celestial armor around him and also apoc can gain pretty much any power he even beat pheonix once he can beat darkseid beside darkseid new gods race is just like advanced humans right?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Methos

so is Darkseid

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/batgirl%20feelings/n00b.jpgwe've had this battle over, and over, and over, and over...leave the marvel bias alone and read up on Darksied, he's a ***GOD***.his omega beams would easily put an end to ApocalypseM"

Can we get a judges ruling.....yup thats incorrect. Apocalypse is immortal.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Methos

ok, fair enough...

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"so is DarkseidM"

Oh I know, I'm just saying his Omega Beams wouldn't destroy Apocalypse. It may remove him from the battle (like Doomsday) but not kill em.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Can we get a judges ruling.....yup thats incorrect. Apocalypse is immortal."

Not in the sense that he can't be killed, just that he won't die of old age.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By zee crusher

It didnt remove doomsday though doomsday took the full effecte got up from ruble and pwned darkseid then took him somewhere else sadly i lost the pics of that fight But yeah apoc can easily come back if teleported away but which darkseid is thie the orginal or thr common depowered?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"Gambler says:
"Can we get a judges ruling.....yup thats incorrect. Apocalypse is immortal."

Not in the sense that he can't be killed, just that he won't die of old age."

He possesses the ability to heal himself from most injuries, but larger ones will take longer to heal from. More serious damage can still be healed, and if necessary, the celestial technology in his ship and many bases around the world will heal him from any state including bringing him back to life.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

Buckshot says:

"Gambler says:
" Can we get a judges ruling.....yup thats incorrect. Apocalypse is immortal."

Yeah if darkseids throwin int he sun or blasted by imperiex hes dead if apoc however is blasted he will basically reform in a matter of minute to and hour then come back with soem new power he could have though of making for him self. Besides could he nvm.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Methos

zee crusher says:

"Buckshot says:
"Gambler says:
" Can we get a judges ruling.....yup thats incorrect. Apocalypse is immortal."

Yeah if darkseids throwin int he sun or blasted by imperiex hes dead if apoc however is blasted he will basically reform in a matter of minute to and hour then come back with soem new power he could have though of making for him self. Besides could he nvm."

up, nope...

darkseid has survived in a sun before, he's even survived being thrown into the firepits of apocalypse (his planet, not the character)

tje only way to 'kill' him is to imprison him in the source wall.

on a weird sidenote, could the 'celestial' technology of Apocalypse be compared to the technology of New Genesis and apocalypse (planet)?

M

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"It didnt remove doomsday though doomsday took the full effecte got up from ruble and pwned darkseid then took him somewhere else sadly i lost the pics of that fight But yeah apoc can easily come back if teleported away but which darkseid is thie the orginal or thr common depowered?"

If I recall correctly, Darkseid did not use his full power and that version of him was later said to just have been an avatar and not the real DS. And about your other statement about him not killing Superman, it's for the plot and the company. The story ends if Superman dies, and DC is not going to let him die. Outside of that, they would work.

Gambler says:

"He possesses the ability to heal himself from most injuries, but larger ones will take longer to heal from. More serious damage can still be healed, and if necessary, the celestial technology in his ship and many bases around the world will heal him from any state including bringing him back to life."

Magneto killed him. Killed him dead. And you can't heal from the full Omega Effect, it wipes you from existence, nothing to heal back from.

zee crusher says:

"Yeah if darkseids throwin int he sun or blasted by imperiex hes dead if apoc however is blasted he will basically reform in a matter of minute to and hour then come back with soem new power he could have though of making for him self. Besides could he nvm."

Darkseid has been in the fire pits of Apokalips (something that hurt Superman, a guy who flies through suns) and come out unharmed.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lantern Prime

Apocalypse wins pretty handely!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Methos

yeah, buckshot says it better than i do...

M

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lantern Prime

BIONIC HERO says:

"U KNOW WHAT UR A BITCH"

I KNOW YOUR NOT TALKIN TO ME!

ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ZORN

U KNOW WHAT UR A BITCH

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"zee crusher says:
"It didnt remove doomsday though doomsday took the full effecte got up from ruble and pwned darkseid then took him somewhere else sadly i lost the pics of that fight But yeah apoc can easily come back if teleported away but which darkseid is thie the orginal or thr common depowered?"

If I recall correctly, Darkseid did not use his full power and that version of him was later said to just have been an avatar and not the real DS. And about your other statement about him not killing Superman, it's for the plot and the company. The story ends if Superman dies, and DC is not going to let him die. Outside of that, they would work.

Gambler says:

"He possesses the ability to heal himself from most injuries, but larger ones will take longer to heal from. More serious damage can still be healed, and if necessary, the celestial technology in his ship and many bases around the world will heal him from any state including bringing him back to life."

Magneto killed him. Killed him dead. And you can't heal from the full Omega Effect, it wipes you from existence, nothing to heal back from.

zee crusher says:

"Yeah if darkseids throwin int he sun or blasted by imperiex hes dead if apoc however is blasted he will basically reform in a matter of minute to and hour then come back with soem new power he could have though of making for him self. Besides could he nvm."

Darkseid has been in the fire pits of Apokalips (something that hurt Superman, a guy who flies through suns) and come out unharmed.

"

Magneto killed a version of Apocalypse in an alternate reality. Plus if thee Omega Beams wipe you from existence shouldn't it have worked on Doomsday? I've still never said Darkseid wouldn't win I'm just not convinced his Omega Beam trumps all.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Methos

BIONIC HERO says:

"U KNOW WHAT UR A BITCH"

specify who your talking to please...

and loose the language, this is a kiddie friendly site

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Methos

Gambler says:

"Buckshot says:
"zee crusher says:

Gambler says:

zee crusher says:

"

Magneto killed a version of Apocalypse in an alternate reality. Plus if thee Omega Beams wipe you from existence shouldn't it have worked on Doomsday? I've still never said Darkseid wouldn't win I'm just not convinced his Omega Beam trumps all."

i know his omega beams have different levels of effect, i don't know what he fired at doomsday to give you an accurate reading of what they can and can't do.

M

ZORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ZORN

OK METHOS MY BAD

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Methos says:

"BIONIC HERO says:
"U KNOW WHAT UR A BITCH"

specify who your talking to please...

and loose the language, this is a kiddie friendly site

M"

And why? Why does it always have to go there? Cant we have one debate without someone getting called a bitch?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lantern Prime

Gambler says:

"Buckshot says:
"zee crusher says:
If I recall correctly, Darkseid did not use his full power and that version of him was later said to just have been an avatar and not the real DS. And about your other statement about him not killing Superman, it's for the plot and the company. The story ends if Superman dies, and DC is not going to let him die. Outside of that, they would work. Gambler says:
" He possesses the ability to heal himself from most injuries, but larger ones will take longer to heal from. More serious damage can still be healed, and if necessary, the celestial technology in his ship and many bases around the world will heal him from any state including bringing him back to life."
Magneto killed him. Killed him dead. And you can't heal from the full Omega Effect, it wipes you from existence, nothing to heal back *from*. zee crusher says:
" Yeah if darkseids throwin int he sun or blasted by imperiex hes dead if apoc however is blasted he will basically reform in a matter of minute to and hour then come back with soem new power he could have though of making for him self. Besides could he nvm."
Darkseid has been in the fire pits of Apokalips (something that hurt Superman, a guy who flies through suns) and come out unharmed. "
Magneto killed a version of Apocalypse in an alternate reality. Plus if thee Omega Beams wipe you from existence shouldn't it have worked on Doomsday? I've still never said Darkseid wouldn't win I'm just not convinced his Omega Beam trumps all."

Was that in the 2099 universe or the call of the Apacolypse U?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

SoundWave07 says:

"Gambler says:
"Buckshot says:
"zee crusher says:
If I recall correctly, Darkseid did not use his full power and that version of him was later said to just have been an avatar and not the real DS. And about your other statement about him not killing Superman, it's for the plot and the company. The story ends if Superman dies, and DC is not going to let him die. Outside of that, they would work. Gambler says:
" He possesses the ability to heal himself from most injuries, but larger ones will take longer to heal from. More serious damage can still be healed, and if necessary, the celestial technology in his ship and many bases around the world will heal him from any state including bringing him back to life."
Magneto killed him. Killed him dead. And you can't heal from the full Omega Effect, it wipes you from existence, nothing to heal back *from*. zee crusher says:
" Yeah if darkseids throwin int he sun or blasted by imperiex hes dead if apoc however is blasted he will basically reform in a matter of minute to and hour then come back with soem new power he could have though of making for him self. Besides could he nvm."
Darkseid has been in the fire pits of Apokalips (something that hurt Superman, a guy who flies through suns) and come out unharmed. "

Was that in the 2099 universe or the call of the Apacolypse U?"

It was called the "Age of Apocalypse"

Post" />http://www.comicvine.com/age-of-apocalypse/40752/

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

Okay if it wies you from exsitence why not get rid of doomsday he doesnt have to be their and why didnt it kill superman didnt doomsday do that how about gog. Infact gog even went back intime and kept killing superman so that get rid of the dc wantign superman kept their lol. Also everybody knows the alternative realityies or worlds are weaker then the real ones its already been stated that earth 616 is the real deal that why venom cant take over galactus here but hes sure as heck did it in another reality i even have he pick anyway darkseid onoy has his beam once apoc moves out the weak and blast him darkseid is dead. Also that prove my statement abotu superman the is supermans upplier meaning he not gonna burn up from it but yeah people like brimestone and fernus have given him trouble with their heat superman isnt really heat resistant people just never looked at the fact the sun gives him energy at a rate he can take if centry blasts supermans arm for a few seconds his cells would burn from a over load at to much of a speed. so the heat things out also in the middle of darkseid plaent listen to that no sun get their so hes obvously losing all his powers lol.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lantern Prime

Age of Apacolypse thats what it was in right? Was that the same U that Colossus wen't berzerk and killed somebody?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lantern Prime

Post Deleted.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By acewasp23

SoundWave07 says:

"Age of Apacolypse thats what it was in right? Was that the same U that Colossus wen't berzerk and killed somebody?"

yeah he killed shadow cat.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Magneto killed a version of Apocalypse in an alternate reality. Plus if thee Omega Beams wipe you from existence shouldn't it have worked on Doomsday? I've still never said Darkseid wouldn't win I'm just not convinced his Omega Beam trumps all."

Without the celestial tech (the stuff outside his body like the tomb he most recently resurrected from) he can be killed. That's why if he gets truly messed up, he always goes back, because he'd die otherwise. This last time he wouldn't have come back without the celestial equipment. So going by that, plus the fact that he's been killed before (may not be enough on it's own, but with other information, it's usable) we can assume that he can be killed. As I said with regards to the Omega Effect, he didn't use it full on. The Beams are not the same as the Effect. Just because he's blasting with his eyes doesn't mean he's using the full power of the Omega Effect, or even trying to destroy someone. It can also be used for different things, not necessarily destruction, and when being used destructively, they're not always full power. He (the avatar) just wasn't doing all he could. Holding back for the story, it's nothing new.

zee crusher says:

"Okay if it wies you from exsitence why not get rid of doomsday he doesnt have to be their and why didnt it kill superman didnt doomsday do that how about gog. Infact gog even went back intime and kept killing superman so that get rid of the dc wantign superman kept their lol. Also everybody knows the alternative realityies or worlds are weaker then the real ones its already been stated that earth 616 is the real deal that why venom cant take over galactus here but hes sure as heck did it in another reality i even have he pick anyway darkseid onoy has his beam once apoc moves out the weak and blast him darkseid is dead. Also that prove my statement abotu superman the is supermans upplier meaning he not gonna burn up from it but yeah people like brimestone and fernus have given him trouble with their heat superman isnt really heat resistant people just never looked at the fact the sun gives him energy at a rate he can take if centry blasts supermans arm for a few seconds his cells would burn from a over load at to much of a speed. so the heat things out also in the middle of darkseid plaent listen to that no sun get their so hes obvously losing all his powers lol."

Ok, you didn't read anything I've written. A couple of the things that I haven't covered that are in your post - Alternate realities being weaker: Not true. Some are weaker, some are stronger, some are the same. Don't make that kind of generalization. Superman's heat resistance/solar power: He is resistant to heat. I know that yellow suns power him, but that doesn't mean it's not a test of his invulnerability/heat resistance. If you won't accept that though, he's flown through a red sun as well. Since that wouldn't power him, it's an example of heat resistance. I can barely understand what most of your post says anyway.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By zee crusher

Doesnt matter if you cant understand it i say the same about yours anyway he flew threw the red sun yeah but it wasnt like he stayed their as long as he did when he hit the middle of darkseid planet Its already been stated like for example their no other stronger version of galactus they all died to abraxas eternitys son or madjimjaspers they already said hes stronger then the other versiosn of him self and yeah just becauses hes out fo the yellow sun for a few minutes doesnt mean he automitically starts losing losing heat resistance eh can still hold it up as he did before And of course i read what you wrote up their i wouldnt have responded to it????? And i didnt make and generalization go to sites liek marvuup they will say ti somewhere their.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Methos, bring me the ignore button.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zee crusher

Doesnt matter argument was pointless from the start.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lantern Prime

acewasp23 says:

"SoundWave07 says:
"Age of Apacolypse thats what it was in right? Was that the same U that Colossus wen't berzerk and killed somebody?"
yeah he killed shadow cat."

How? I she could just phase threw him rihgt?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Methos

Buckshot says:

"Methos, bring me the ignore button."

but... but... i haven't even tested the CSS code yet master

whimpers

M

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GambitO

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sparda

Darkseid. Quickly.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/batgirl%20feelings/n00b.jpg we've had this battle over, and over, and over, and over... leave the marvel bias alone and read up on Darksied, he's a ***GOD***. his omega beams would easily put an end to Apocalypse M"

Marvel bias? You're making it sound like all Marvel fans are bias fanboys.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#39  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I have to agree with Methos and Buck. Even as powerful and resilliant as Apocolypse has proven himself to be, if Darksied wanted he sould tear his opponent from existance and rule over his foes world like he already does Apocolypse.

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cosmic Mancer

Darkseid

Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability and intellect

Energy, Matter and Reality manipulation

The Omega Effect

Psionic powers

Immortality

Regenerative healing factor

Dimensional and time travel abilities.

Apocalypse

Complete molecular control of his body,

Superhuman strength,

Physical Resistance,

Immortality,

Accelerated Healing Factor,

Telepathy,

Telekinesis,

Energy projection and absorption,

Teleportation,

Master tactician and strategist,

Genius-level intellect

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By vegeta

http%3A//mutantvault.xmenlegends2.com/assets/default_apocalypse_exc.jpg" />

Mortal Kombat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mortal Kombat

Vegeta, is all you do post pointless pictures and not contribute to the battle? Darkseid wins. He has stronger telekinesis, is stronger, has supreme teleportation, the OE and many, many more powers I don't feel like listing. Jeez, at least try to make some petty reason why your choice would win.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43  Edited By Erik

Ah Korg. You found one that beat mine by mere days. Lol.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#44  Edited By Korg

I just went to it because it had more replies and was in the right forum.

On-topic: Darkseid, obviously.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By claws

darkseid ftw i even explain why on the other one

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we were to compare the two based on knowledge, and power, then Apocalypse would obliterate Darkseid and his over-rated Omega beams.  If we were to go based on what has happened in the past (due to some REALLY bad writers), then Darkseid wins.

Either way, I'd make a ruling for Apoc, if it was up to me.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AtPhantom
High Revolutionary said:
"If we were to compare the two based on knowledge, and power, then Apocalypse would obliterate Darkseid and his over-rated Omega beams.
"
Why would you say that? what can Apocalypse do that Darkseid could not counter?
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#48  Edited By Korg
High Revolutionary said:
"If we were to compare the two based on knowledge, and power, then Apocalypse would obliterate Darkseid and his over-rated Omega beams.  If we were to go based on what has happened in the past (due to some REALLY bad writers), then Darkseid wins.

Either way, I'd make a ruling for Apoc, if it was up to me.
"
Two words: Omega Effect. Even without it, Darkseid would win.
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kentaxx

Darkseid obliterates Apoc
Apoc is a planetary villian

Darkseid is a universal and multiversal villian

claws

Forum Posts