Darksied and Green Lantern vs Thanos and Silver Surfer

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ecsnclr

I don't have a clue what to write here ?????
 Ok there is a max of 3 min prep
there is a time limite of 48 hours
it must go to the other teams death
and no reality changing or planet distroying
the fight can be held ether in orbit or on a planet
the planet is Saturn
i would like people to give a reason for every awnser theye give !

and please NO ABUSE TO ANYONE ON THIS THREAD ! That includes calling people idiots or stupid ! it's not funny

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rei-Kai

There is no reason to even have this fight. It's been done hundreds of times.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By HalJordan1986x

This fight sucks
But I would say team 1 since neither team 2 have any defense against the OE

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ecsnclr
Rei-Kai said:
"There is no reason to even have this fight. It's been done hundreds of times."

soz but i did look for the fight but i coulden't find it
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
"This fight sucks
But I would say team 1 since neither team 2 have any defense against the OE"
The OE is a worthless piece of crap that hasn't worked effectively in decades. It wouldn't hurt Thanos nor the Surfer, nor would it ever even hit them for that matter. Either one of them can take out 'seid and GL.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"This fight sucks
The OE is a worthless piece of crap that hasn't worked effectively in decades. It wouldn't hurt Thanos nor the Surfer, nor would it ever even hit them for that matter. Either one of them can take out 'seid and GL."
No wonder your a laughing stock on this website
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ecsnclr
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"This fight sucks
The OE is a worthless piece of crap that hasn't worked effectively in decades. It wouldn't hurt Thanos nor the Surfer, nor would it ever even hit them for that matter. Either one of them can take out 'seid and GL."
LOL
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ecsnclr
HalJordan1986x said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"This fight sucks
No wonder your a laughing stock on this website
"

you seid that was SeSAW OR Lantern Prime
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rei-Kai
ecsnclr said:
you seid that was SeSAW OR Lantern Prime"
He says it about everyone who doesn't agree with them. Stupid kids these days.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"ecsnclr said:
you seid that was SeSAW OR Lantern Prime"
He says it about everyone who doesn't agree with them. Stupid kids these days."
No I say that towards idiots that don't know what they are talking about
A category that all three of you fit in quite nicely
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bloodmist
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"This fight sucks
I feel it...the fanyboy is strong in this one...
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Rei-Kai

A de-powered, weakened Surfer is tougher than Planet Hulk, who's stronger than 'seid. Thanos makes Surfer his bitch every weekend.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"A de-powered, weakened Surfer is tougher than Planet Hulk, who's stronger than 'seid. Thanos makes Surfer his bitch every weekend."
Make the match then
I dare you to make it
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"This fight sucks
The OE is a worthless piece of crap that hasn't worked effectively in decades.
Could you please tell us when the OE hasn't worked? I can think of only one example, and it was against something Darkseid himself created.
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bloodmist
Rei-Kai said:
"A de-powered, weakened Surfer is tougher than Planet Hulk, who's stronger than 'seid. Thanos makes Surfer his bitch every weekend."

1. Really? Because if  I recall the de-powered surfer got the hell beat out of him.
2. Planet Hulk? Stronger than darkseid?! lol....STFU.
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rei-Kai

The 'erasing' feature of the OE hasn't worked since Pre-Crisis. What he has done with it is essentially deconstruct people and store them in a pocket space inside his head, which allows him to bring them back later. He's not even really killing them. And that is only effective if he can force his will upon them and get passed their durability and defenses. He has absolutely no means of breaching Thanos' defenses and the Surfer is too fast for him to hit, nevermind the fact he can block and repel the OE with Cosmic blasts.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"The 'erasing' feature of the OE hasn't worked since Pre-Crisis. What he has done with it is essentially deconstruct people and store them in a pocket space inside his head, which allows him to bring them back later. He's not even really killing them. And that is only effective if he can force his will upon them and get passed their durability and defenses. He has absolutely no means of breaching Thanos' defenses and the Surfer is too fast for him to hit, nevermind the fact he can block and repel the OE with Cosmic blasts."
Translation: I have no proof
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HalJordan1986x

He fucking beat Ares who was powered up with the god wave with the Omega Effect
Surfer gets slaughtered here

Thanos might last a little longer

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Rei-Kai

The entire Greek Pantheon doesn't even measure up to Odin and Thanks tanked shots from him without shields. Darkseid beating people is a joke. Doomsday raped his ass with two punches and left him to dead and crying for his daddy. Superman has to save him with a freakin Motherbox. Darkseid is a pansy who can't take a hit. Thanos takes hits from guys like Odin, Galactus, Tyrant and Omega. The best Darkseid gets is fighting Superman. Supes gets annihilated by the Surfer, his balls turned to kryptonite which leads to testicular cancer and he dies in agony.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lantern Prime

Team Marvel all day long!

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"The entire Greek Pantheon doesn't even measure up to Odin and Thanks tanked shots from him without shields. Darkseid beating people is a joke. Doomsday raped his ass with two punches and left him to dead and crying for his daddy. Superman has to save him with a freakin Motherbox. Darkseid is a pansy who can't take a hit. Thanos takes hits from guys like Odin, Galactus, Tyrant and Omega. The best Darkseid gets is fighting Superman. Supes gets annihilated by the Surfer, his balls turned to kryptonite which leads to testicular cancer and he dies in agony."
That was an avatar that lost to Doomsday
At one point in the past Darkseid met Doomsday and could have killed him with the OE but wanted to fight him h2h
The fight never happened because the planet was about to belly up

This was Ares who was powered up with the god wave
Which means he was getting a supply of steroids from the source itself putting him above Thanos

Even Takion couldn't beat him

ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ecsnclr
Rei-Kai said:
"The entire Greek Pantheon doesn't even measure up to Odin and Thanks tanked shots from him without shields. Darkseid beating people is a joke. Doomsday raped his ass with two punches and left him to dead and crying for his daddy. Superman has to save him with a freakin Motherbox. Darkseid is a pansy who can't take a hit. Thanos takes hits from guys like Odin, Galactus, Tyrant and Omega. The best Darkseid gets is fighting Superman. Supes gets annihilated by the Surfer, his balls turned to kryptonite which leads to testicular cancer and he dies in agony."

lmfao LOL ha ha
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bloodmist
Lantern Prime said:
"Team Marvel all day long!"

Your such a cheerleader...and a marvel fanboy on par with SeSAW himself. Surfer can't beat Prime...
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HalJordan1986x
ecsnclr said:
"Rei-Kai said:

lmfao LOL ha ha"
Are you some kind of Rei Kai ass kisser or something?
You are the same guy that said WW couldn't beat Storm Wolverine and Spidey
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
Which means he was getting a supply of steroids from the source itself putting him above Thanos
Prove it puts him above Thanos. Thanos takes on people more powerful than himself all the time. Ares is a bitch. Thanos took down a powered-up doppleganger of himself, killed it, transmuted it into a butterfly and fucking ate him.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
Prove it puts him above Thanos. Thanos takes on people more powerful than himself all the time. Ares is a bitch. Thanos took down a powered-up doppleganger of himself, killed it, transmuted it into a butterfly and fucking ate him."
Thanos takes on people more powerful then himself.... and gets his butt handed to him most of the time
Ares was being powered up by the source itself n00b even Takion the avatar of the source couldn't stop him
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lantern Prime
bloodmist said:
"Lantern Prime said:

Your such a cheerleader...and a marvel fanboy on par with SeSAW himself. Surfer can't beat Prime..."

Your slow and stupid,. Look who fighting and tell me who wins this battle.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Lantern Prime said:
"bloodmist said:
"Lantern Prime said:

Your such a cheerleader...and a marvel fanboy on par with SeSAW himself. Surfer can't beat Prime..."

Your slow and stupid,. Look who fighting and tell me who wins this battle."
You do realize that no one cares about what you think or say right? Because you pretty much know nothing about either character right?
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
Thanos takes on people more powerful then himself.... and gets his butt handed to him most of the time
Ares was being powered up by the source itself n00b even Takion the avatar of the source couldn't stop him"
Which shows just how piss poor their writing is. We call it PIS. And if Ares was draining power from the Source it mean less power for Takion anyway. What this crap was was pretty much what Beyonder pulled with Doom in Spider-Man TAS. Doom jacked his powers and didn't have full control and Beyonder was only faking and letting Doom think he was tricked into letting it happen. Piss poor writing is all it was and nothing more, especially given that 'seid is supposed to have a connection to the Source as well and he still gets pounded on by Supertool.
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ecsnclr
HalJordan1986x said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Rei-Kai said:

lmfao LOL ha ha"
You are the same guy that said WW couldn't beat Storm Wolverine and Spidey"

What the hell are you talking about i just thought the part when Superman's ball's turn into kryptonite was funny thats all
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HalJordan1986x
ecsnclr said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Rei-Kai said:

lmfao LOL ha ha"

What the hell are you talking about i just thought the part when Superman's ball's turn into kryptonite was funny thats all"
Whatever you say brown nose
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ecsnclr
HalJordan1986x said:
"ecsnclr said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Rei-Kai said:

lmfao LOL ha ha"

What the hell are you talking about i just thought the part when Superman's ball's turn into kryptonite was funny thats all"
Whatever you say brown nose"

ha ha you fat tit
Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Rei-Kai
HalJordan1986x said:
You should talk. I checked with the black light. You got glowing white spots all over you....and there's a Superman S-stain on your back.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
You should talk. I checked with the black light. You got glowing white spots all over you....and there's a Superman S-stain on your back."
What exactly would I gain from kissing Supermans ass? He isn't even my favorite character ya mook

Seriously crawl back to CBUB with whatever dignity you have left
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ecsnclr
Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
You should talk. I checked with the black light. You got glowing white spots all over you....and there's a Superman S-stain on your back."

I just find it funny that his head is shoved so far up Darksied's ass while being banged by Superman from the back at the same time
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HalJordan1986x
ecsnclr said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

I just find it funny that his head is shoved so far up Darksied's ass while being banged by Superman from the back at the same time"
And I find it funny how you spell like a 6 year old
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ecsnclr
HalJordan1986x said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

I just find it funny that his head is shoved so far up Darksied's ass while being banged by Superman from the back at the same time"
"

nobhead LOL
Venom-Hulker_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By Venom-Hulker_1

Team 2

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bloodmist
HalJordan1986x said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

"

Yeah and he blames it on being from london LMAO!!! He also lied about his job on this forum and begged people not to make fun of him
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AtPhantom

Allow me to rephrase: when has the OE not worked the way Darkseid wnated it to work? because if he doesn't want to kill people with it doesn't mean he can't. The OE has been countered only twice, Once by the spectre, and once by the armor created by Darkseid from an Imperiex probe, so please unlesss you ca can tell us when it happened,
HalJordan1986x said:

"Translation: I have no proof"
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By HalJordan1986x
bloodmist said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

"

Yeah and he blames it on being from london LMAO!!! He also lied about his job on this forum and begged people not to make fun of him"
LMAO
ecsnclr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ecsnclr
bloodmist said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"HalJordan1986x said:

"

Yeah and he blames it on being from london LMAO!!! He also lied about his job on this forum and begged people not to make fun of him"
HA ur a phantom tw@
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LordCosmicKing

this easily turns to, two against one battle

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bloodmist

The problem is...its hard to take either one of you seriously when one of you thinks Terrax can beat superman and the other writes like a 4 year old.

Rei-Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Rei-Kai
AtPhantom said:
"Allow me to rephrase: when has the OE not worked the way Darkseid wnated it to work? because if he doesn't want to kill people with it doesn't mean he can't. The OE has been countered only twice, Once by the spectre, and once by the armor created by Darkseid from an Imperiex probe, so please unlesss you ca can tell us when it happened,
Darkseid has failed to kill people with it many a time. The only ones he ever seems to get rid of are nobodies and Kalibak and Dessad, and he does that to them at the end of every month. And they say it won't work on Superman because he is significant to the universe. It's garbage, pure and simple. Thanos exists outside the influence of the universe. Cosmic deities like Lord Chaos and Master Order can't see, predict or perceive his moves, actions or possible actions. They couldn't even tell when he was in their own house.

Regardless of whether or not it could work, Thanos has shields that would stop it dead. His shields are powerful enough to withstand assaults from beings on Galactus' level, and it's consistent.  Even if by some fluke that the OE could affect Thanos, it'd never reach him for it to work. And aside from that, Thanos has a host of other powers he can use. It's insane, and to top it off he's notorious for tapping and absorbing energies from various beings and sources. He absorbed the energy of Death herself.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HalJordan1986x
bloodmist said:
"The problem is...its hard to take either one of you seriously when one of you thinks Terrax can beat superman and the other writes like a 4 year old."
Exactly
To be honest neither team 2 have any defense against the OE
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AtPhantom
Rei-Kai said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Allow me to rephrase: when has the OE not worked the way Darkseid wnated it to work? because if he doesn't want to kill people with it doesn't mean he can't. The OE has been countered only twice, Once by the spectre, and once by the armor created by Darkseid from an Imperiex probe, so please unlesss you ca can tell us when it happened,
Darkseid has failed to kill people with it many a time. The only ones he ever seems to get rid of are nobodies and Kalibak and Dessad, and he does that to them at the end of every month. And they say it won't work on Superman because he is significant to the universe. It's garbage, pure and simple. Thanos exists outside the influence of the universe. Cosmic deities like Lord Chaos and Master Order can't see, predict or perceive his moves, actions or possible actions. They couldn't even tell when he was in their own house.

Regardless of whether or not it could work, Thanos has shields that would stop it dead. His shields are powerful enough to withstand assaults from beings on Galactus' level, and it's consistent.  Even if by some fluke that the OE could affect Thanos, it'd never reach him for it to work. And aside from that, Thanos has a host of other powers he can use. It's insane, and to top it off he's notorious for tapping and absorbing energies from various beings and sources. He absorbed the energy of Death herself."
Again, when has it not worked the way Darkseid wanted it to work? All you have done so far is telling us OE is worthless and proving it with absolutely nothing.
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LordCosmicKing

if that is your defense then it can easily be said that thanos controls his own molecular structure and is immune to universal lvl alteration on himself and it would negate the OB...

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 2.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Rei-Kai said:
"AtPhantom said:

Regardless of whether or not it could work, Thanos has shields that would stop it dead. His shields are powerful enough to withstand assaults from beings on Galactus' level, and it's consistent.  Even if by some fluke that the OE could affect Thanos, it'd never reach him for it to work. And aside from that, Thanos has a host of other powers he can use. It's insane, and to top it off he's notorious for tapping and absorbing energies from various beings and sources. He absorbed the energy of Death herself."
Even if that is the case he has no defense against the OE
And his shields wont hold up against them either
Your Thanos fan wanking makes me sick