Darkseid/Time Trapper/Mordru vs Thanos/Doc Strange/Silver Surfer

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

vs

Darkseid, Time Trapper and Mordru are all PC based, and this battle takes place before Darkseid defeated both Mordru and Time Trapper and absorbed their powers, instead he offers them a chance at conquest into another unviverse by his side! Thanos finds out Darkseids plans through mistress Death and assembles Doctor Strange and Silver Surfer! Both sides have 24hours prep and no cosmic weapons (Cubes, IG, ALE) are brought to the battle, just the combatants at their peak in power! Silver Surfer is current, Doctor Strange is classic, and Thanos, well Thanos is Thanos, at his best! Battle takes place at the Crunch just as the DC trio burst through.......Thanos is their waiting with a smirk on his face with his crew! Darkseid engages Thanos in the blink of an eye, while Mordru guns straight for Doc Strange, while Time Trapper plays with Norrin..........
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Darkseid, Time Trapper and Mordru should beat Thanos, Doc Strange and Silver Surfer in a Great Cosmic Battle
Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Danko

Hm.. i was gonna go with team 1.. but with the prep time i think team 2 might be a bit more dangerous.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
Danko said:
"Hm.. i was gonna go with team 1.. but with the prep time i think team 2 might be a bit more dangerous."
Hmm...good point. The Prep Time can be an issue here
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden
Danko said:
"Hm.. i was gonna go with team 1.. but with the prep time i think team 2 might be a bit more dangerous."

I need to state that the 24hour prep time goes for both sides, not just team marvel, and Darkseid is the ultimate planner, and this is the ultimate Darkseid (pc) at the pinnacle of his power just before he took out Time Trapper and Mordru and instead of taking them out, has added them as arsenal to his team! I think it's a big monumental battle and needs alot of thought, and in all possiblities could go either way in so many different scenarios! For now, i'm going to go with Darkseids/Trapper/Mordru, as I believe they're all above their counterparts, except with the soul gem being thrown in their, makes it more interesting, and Thanos could turn SS into a warehorse for the this battle, so their's alot to consider!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
If the Prep Goes Both Ways I can see Team 1 winning here. But what can Team 2 really do to The Time Trapper ? I mean the dude is like the Master of Time Manipulation
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher
lordraiden said:
"Danko said:

I need to state that the 24hour prep time goes for both sides, not just team marvel, and Darkseid is the ultimate planner, and this is the ultimate Darkseid (pc) at the pinnacle of his power just before he took out Time Trapper and Mordru and instead of taking them out, has added them as arsenal to his team! I think it's a big monumental battle and needs alot of thought, and in all possiblities could go either way in so many different scenarios! For now, i'm going to go with Darkseids/Trapper/Mordru, as I believe they're all above their counterparts, except with the soul gem being thrown in their, makes it more interesting, and Thanos could turn SS into a warehorse for the this battle, so their's alot to consider!"

Darkseid isn't the ultimate planner. Thanos and doom could probably surpass him we've seen how they have gained power.

As for this battle team one wins. Strange not strong enough Silver surfer can't take on time trapper. Thanos would just end up getting jumped.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Methos

Pre Crisis Darkseid was a complete beast... he'd take down most of these quite happily...

but ignoring that powerhouse for the moment we have Mordru... now he's the wildcard here, remember, this is a guy who single handedly took down the JSA at their height of power... he is damn good, and with his time manipulation abilities stretch any battle into infinatum...

M

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden

They don't hold a candle to PC Darkseid! That's who he was, a planner and manipulator, unfortunately for everyone else, including PC Superman, he had more than enough power to back all that planning and manipulation up :-)

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SeSAW
lordraiden said:
"They don't hold a candle to PC Darkseid! That's who he was, a planner and manipulator, unfortunately for everyone else, including PC Superman, he had more than enough power to back all that planning and manipulation up :-)"
Please why dont they both of them have manged to accomplish more than Darkseid. Team 2 wins Thanos dosent slip and hes with Surfer and Strange they will bury team 2
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warlock360
SeSAW said:
"lordraiden said:
"They don't hold a candle to PC Darkseid! That's who he was, a planner and manipulator, unfortunately for everyone else, including PC Superman, he had more than enough power to back all that planning and manipulation up :-)"
Please why dont they both of them have manged to accomplish more than Darkseid. Team 2 wins Thanos dosent slip and hes with Surfer and Strange they will bury team 2
"
First of all no, i know my cosmic and magic chars, so i'm pretty fond of the idea that Team 1 wins.

Darkseid never acomplished anything great "yet" because he has his own world... and is treated like a god, if he wanted to im pretty damn sure he'd get whatever he wanted.
And well... Time Trapper is a smug lol, he'll probably get rid of the team 2 and backstab Darkseid And M lol