Darkseid with Anti-life Vs. The Juggernaut

#1 Posted by TheGuy (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid has full power of the Anti Life Equation, so both the abilities exhibited before by users of Anti Life and those he had during Final Crisis. He also has his the omega effect & beams (not that they matter vs juggs)
Darkseid has full power of the Anti Life Equation, so both the abilities exhibited before by users of Anti Life and those he had during Final Crisis. He also has his the omega effect & beams (not that they matter vs juggs)
Any version of Juggernaut, (Trion too). I really wanted to know if any version of juggernaut can resist the mental domination of the Anti-Life Equation
Any version of Juggernaut, (Trion too). I really wanted to know if any version of juggernaut can resist the mental domination of the Anti-Life Equation
#2 Posted by Caligula (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

personally, i think Darkseid Curbstomps... but im also the guy that believes Mr.Freeze would defeat Wolverine

#3 Posted by LubeMan (1121 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid doesn't need the ALE to take Juggy!

#4 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio
@LubeMan said:
" Darkseid doesn't need the ALE to take Juggy! "
If it is against "Trion" or if there is no BFR then he'll need a lot more.  Otherwise I would agree with you.
#5 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tevnoba said:
" @LubeMan said:
If it is against "Trion" or if there is no BFR then he'll need a lot more.  Otherwise I would agree with you. "
I don't think Darkseird could BFR Juggernaut any easier than Juggernaut could BFR him. Neither character has the ability to fly.
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
#6 Posted by High Revolutionary (3210 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid's powers include some lesser known psionic feats.  His psionics can be used to create such things as psionic avatars, that could (by themselves) hassle the heck out of Jugs.

Even if he didn't have the equation, he shouldn't have too much trouble with a regular Jugs.  Now if it's the Trion Jugs, then he'd need to resort to using the equation.

Either way, DS wins.

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#7 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGuy said:
"
"
any version that has the helmet can resist it.
#8 Posted by Aronmorales (9735 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#9 Posted by Psyker star (3506 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut 

#10 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut is public enemy number 1 now lol.

#11 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3976 posts) - - Show Bio

this is dumb. the whole point of the Anti-life Equation is that Juggs wouldn't have any choice but to lose. it has nothing to do with the helmet.

#12 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:
" this is dumb. the whole point of the Anti-life Equation is that Juggs wouldn't have any choice but to lose. it has nothing to do with the helmet. "
uh, no, with it you have to do exactly what the person with the equation says. 
#13 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3976 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut: that's exactly my point. Darkseid would destroy Juggs easily with the ALE. What about his helmet allows him to ignore the futility of life?
#14 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:
" @the human Juggernaut: that's exactly my point. Darkseid would destroy Juggs easily with the ALE. What about his helmet allows him to ignore the futility of life? "
its simple. If you get right down to it, that effect of the anti-life equation is mind control.
#15 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3976 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut: well it's a little more complicated than that but yeah. So Juggs goes down first round, right?
#16 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi said:
" @the human Juggernaut: well it's a little more complicated than that but yeah. So Juggs goes down first round, right? "
no.
#17 Posted by LubeMan (1121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"@Tevnoba said:
" @LubeMan said:
If it is against "Trion" or if there is no BFR then he'll need a lot more.  Otherwise I would agree with you. "
I don't think Darkseird could BFR Juggernaut any easier than Juggernaut could BFR him. Neither character has the ability to fly."

OE=Death/BFR/Disintergration! So, yeah, DS has a few ways. He has more powers, abstract, than juggy.
Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
#18 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins.

#19 Posted by MrDirector786 (44091 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#20 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (620 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#21 Posted by TheGuy (615 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut: We'll I'll go with you on the fact that Jugg's can probably go toe to toe with DS, but I disagree about the the idea that Jugg's is immune to Anti Life if he has the helmet on. The Anti Life equation isn't even like any other form of mind control in Marvel, since it's use comes from reciting "loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side", unlike marvel where they project psionic energy without any need for speaking. Without any energy to be blocked by said helmet I don't understand how it would protect him. Not to mention the fact that if Darkseid can force the helmet off with his stronger than superman strength means juggs is done. 
#22 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
@LubeMan said:
" @Nobody said:
"@Tevnoba said:
" @LubeMan said:
I don't think Darkseird could BFR Juggernaut any easier than Juggernaut could BFR him. Neither character has the ability to fly."
OE=Death/BFR/Disintergration! So, yeah, DS has a few ways. He has more powers, abstract, than juggy. "
even though the OE coudn't penetrate a magical forcefield with wonder woman, and that juggernaut is immune to disintegration?
#23 Posted by TheGuy (615 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wanted to know, does Trion beat out Cytorrak? Cause, if he does then DS is gonna have way more trouble even with Anti Life.

#24 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3976 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGuy: this is exactly what I was trying to say. The mind powers of, say, Prof. X are some kind of physical control. Something about his brain sends a signal that is obstructed by Juggs' helmet.  However, the Anti-life equation proves the futility of life making the victim relinquish his free will. There is nothing about Juggs' helmet that would stop that.
Besides all that, Darkseid could beat Juggernaut without it. Adding ALE just makes it a first round win.
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
#25 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2480 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and Juggs fight for a while, Darkseid decides it's beneath him. Steps back, and blasts his helmet w/ his Omega Beams. Then he spouts off the equation, whips out his diyack and makes Juggs work overtime. LMAO. Seriously though, ALE should win him this fight against any Juggs other than Trion, and then if Darkseid uses his full Godly might he should be able to pull that win too.

#26 Posted by TheGuy (615 posts) - - Show Bio

I should've made this a battle of gods between him and Cyttorak. Juggs just doesn't think of using Cytorrak's power outside of the pure physical.

#27 Posted by burr787 (2483 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid could bash the hell out of Juggs without the anti life.
@SwaggaB0y said:

" Juggernaut is public enemy number 1 now lol. "
I saw your post and thought "when the hell did I wright this". lol

Avatar image for thegoddamnmasterchief
#28 Posted by TheGoddamnMasterChief (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, typical comicvine "debate", no-limits fallacies aplenty.

"JUGGERNAUT'S HELMET BLOCKS ANY MENTAL ATTACK!"

"NUH-UH, DARKSEID WITH THE ANTI-LIFE EQUATION CAN MAKE ANYONE HIS SLAVE!"

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
#29 Posted by Albertphytagoras (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid with AL equation stomps even any versión of Juggernaut even Trion.

#30 Posted by DeathandGrim (4844 posts) - - Show Bio

What has Trion juggernaut actually done in combat?

#31 Edited by Abnegazar (354 posts) - - Show Bio

With the anti-life equation Darkseid could win. But he could do nothing to take Juggernaut motion. After all, Cyttorak is probably the most powerful magical being Marvel.

Avatar image for alberto_weskardo
#32 Edited by Alberto_Weskardo (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid mistaken Juggernaut for a mutant. Grave mistake on his part.

No Caption Provided

#33 Posted by 0_Apocalypse_0 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kal'smahboi said:

" @the human Juggernaut: that's exactly my point. Darkseid would destroy Juggs easily with the ALE. What about his helmet allows him to ignore the futility of life? "

its simple. If you get right down to it, that effect of the anti-life equation is mind control.

#34 Posted by KingAres109 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

DS