Darkseid vs X-Men

• 76 results
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kasya_carey: there are a lot of characters on the battlefield. The whole jla including batman and aquaman dont get hit after one shot. Magik has teleported multiple lasers with her portals (bfr shields). She's also teleported opponents to limbo without being on the battlefield numerous times.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: @kasya_carey:Darkseid has straight-up tagged Wally West and Superman. How fast can Magik teleport? is it instantenous or has she out ported ftl or white sound attacks

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: These beams have tagged Superman and made even Flash tired. Magik is not on their tier with speed.

If anything darkeid stomps the team based on what I stated above

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Cruelrain  Online
chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By chiq

@kasya_carey: he doesn't fire multiple beams to clear out groups of superheroes in character. Why will he target a 17 year old girl first when you have someone like demon colossus on the battlefield?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By kasya_carey

@cruelrain said:

@thevoidofdeath: Magik somehow dodged Photon in her light form ksjsks

They lowballed Photon saying speed of thought is faster... Yet in a space of a thought Monica can go light speeds and perform FTL feats before the Avengers breathe. Magik is also not casually light speed in fact far from it tbh.

@chiq said:

@kasya_carey: he doesn't fire multiple beams to clear out groups of superheroes in character. Why will he target a 17 year old girl first when you have someone like demon colossus on the battlefield?

This man has attack Supergirl multiple times. He doesn't know anything about Magik age. That still doesn't prove She doesn't get oneshotted along with the rest of her teammates here. He literally fired multiple at Flash and Supes. He doesn't need multiple for this group because they are SLOW. Literally one beam could do the trick considering it blitzed Flash and he can control it too.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelrain:

I am telling you Darkseid has Taken down the JLA, along with Supergirl, Superboy, Power girls and Orion. He legit beat the bloody hell out of Wonder Woman, and she had to be saved. Those Omega beams are no joke

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Cruelrain  Online
TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By chiq

@kasya_carey: in that attack, flash even stated he can't fly to save superman from being carried away by a random parademon.

Aquaman was able to peirce him with his trident while diana's blocked the beams with her bracelets.

Batman was able to hit him with a bullet before batman was hit by the beams.

Firestorm was able to use the atoms of air to redirect his blasts right back at ds. Magik can do that with her portals.

It's not like people can't react to darkseid in a battle. Especially in a group battle. Magik has the hax and power to harm and put him down.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: @stormcell: Jean's feat you may find below. Anywho, I mentioned soul manipulation, because Golden Spirit Raven was able to affect him without him noticing, and she manipulated Diana as well. So, I thought that perhaps Jean could do the same, but Hope has not a chance in this battle.

No Caption Provided

That's not gonna do squat against Darkseid if he can really mind-control 3 billion people with his mental power. Jean can't compete with that.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq said:

@kasya_carey: in that attack, flash even stated he can't fly to save superman from being carried away by a random parademon.

Aquaman was able to peirce him with his trident while diana's blocked the beams with her bracelets.

Batman was able to hit him with a bullet before batman was hit by the beams.

It's not like people can't react to darkseid in a battle. Especially in a group battle. Magik has the hax and power to harm and put him down.

All ppl who are faster than Magik

Also New Gods are not bullet proof from my knowledge. Diana isn't and would still blitz anyone on the X-men team.

Darkseid kills her with a beam and dominates her mind. TP has been working on her recently so

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid no diffs

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: magik has great reaction feats. She teleports out of attacks much faster then batman or am etc..you're kidding yourself if you think ds can take everyone down before she can form a thought.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: It literally takes one bolt from oneshot everyone on the X-men. She’s not on Superman level of speed. She has been tagged by many things slower than Omega beams

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By chiq

@kasya_carey: darkside has been tagged by things much slower than thought based attacks. Especially in a group setting.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: the groups he fight are natural superior in stats compared to the X-men team including Magik

Batman has to find opening he isn’t dumb enough to fight h2h dead on. Batman literally had to shot Darkseid with a bullet that killed Orion

teentitans96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid

Donnieboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid at full power stomps.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: the point is batman had time to pull the trigger before he got hit by the beams.

Battles with darkseid dont go at ftl speeds. Darkseid is insanely durable so he can tank hits. He doesn't go around ending group battles in nanoseconds. Fortunately this group does have the damage output to hurt him. (Magik in particular)

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By kasya_carey

@chiq: like the said the groups Darkseid faces are consistently above the X-men team. All it takes is one beam to one the team. He does have control over them.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormcell: I don't know all of Jean's feat's, but I was giving an example of what she could possibly do. I gave the option of soul manipulation, and Raven does have that on a plus plus level. So, I thought jean could possibly replicate a soul manipulation feat , but I guess she doesn't have that.

Owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

My main thought is that Magik has the best chance of winning either through BFR (not sure if Darkseid can come back?) and/or time travel and/or bringing legions of demons from Limbo and/or random magic. The question of whether she can dodge the Omega beams is valid, but it is true that she has used her disks to teleport away lasers. I also think it's more likely that she would quickly use a disk to BFR him, the big scary looking guy who is clearly a major threat, than he would be to just let loose his beams on her (or on all of them at once).

If he DID just spam them with beams instantly, sure I guess that's a pretty good win chance. But honestly, while the beams are fast, how fast is his initial reaction time to launch them? I.e., if he and Magik take the same time to think, "I am going to launch my attack now," is he faster at that than she is? I'm somewhat skeptical of that, but it's possible.

My son, who is laying next to me, says Darkseid wins through Omega beams.

Avatar image for madmartigan8282
Madmartigan8282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring in Galactus and it starts to get fair