• 
The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Imperator

Why are you nerfing Darkseid so much? We don't know what his god-powers are, since nearly everything he does is either flying brick stuff inherent to all New Gods, or using the Omega Effect. So what you're actually saying is above average Superman vs WB Hulk. Why not just do that battle, since that's what you turned this one into?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid fought the entire justice league at the same time so im going with darkseid

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

Mainly because of no OB or BFR.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dratini1331

Why no OB? That's like removing construct creating from GLs. It's their thing D:

Edit: Just realized, this is basically an amped orion vs WBH :O

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By brainstorm01

with ob there cant be a fi

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why no OB? That's like removing construct creating from GLs. It's their thing D:

Edit: Just realized, this is basically an amped orion vs WBH :O

However, the Astro Force IS the equal/opposite side of coin of the Omega Effect, so if Orion was here under the same circumstances it would still be above average Superman vs WB Hulk

Again, OP, I must ask - why not just make Superman vs Hulk, since that is what this thread is.,

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually going with WB hulk here.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I could see this fight ending up like the Zues vs hulk fight. Darkseid ftw.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are so many people complaining about darkseid not having OB. The whole point of this fight is pure brute force.

Anyway hulk wins

- Pip

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkseId use the OE.Its dIfferent than OB.And he stIll wIns.Why dont take Hulk healIng factor away..I bet hIs fans wouldnt be so damn smug!!

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Darkseid.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ KingAres109:

how can you expect a fight if ds has ob

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ KingAres109:

how can you expect a fight if ds has ob

Don't nerf characters if you want them to fight. By nerfing them, it's not that character anymore, but simply a flying brick with no powers but Super Strength. So why not just use Superman, since this fight isn't actually Darkseid vs Hulk, since you took away probably the integral part of Darkseid's power suite.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Imperator

@pipxeroth: Because Darkseid isn't about brute strength, that's not what his character does. This thread is pretty much a WB Hulk vs Superman strength thread. And it's annoying people nerf someone enough to try to give the other side a chance to win. If one character has to be so crippled to make the fight fair, don't use him and use a more fair character.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pure brute force. Stalemate.

"Win by death"

Neither of them can kill the other.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By New_World_Order

World Breaker Hulk is physically superior to Darkseid. Only beings like Mr.Majestic or Superman Prime can rival or overcome him in a physical brawl IMO.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pipxeroth

@pipxeroth: Because Darkseid isn't about brute strength, that's not what his character does. This thread is pretty much a WB Hulk vs Superman strength thread. And it's annoying people nerf someone enough to try to give the other side a chance to win. If one character has to be so crippled to make the fight fair, don't use him and use a more fair character.

Last time i checked darkseid was a fair bit stronger than superman

- Pip

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: I was simply stating averages. On average, Darkseid has enough high and low showings to be about Superman level. Now, IMHO the above average Darkseid stuff is more aligned with his character, but I was simply illustrating a point.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: The reason Darkseid was depowered was not actually because of crisis, it was because of the Superman cartoon of the late 90's where he was a popular villain.

If you notice from 2000 onwards is when he becomes a Superman foe when before that post-crisis he could destroy things Superman couldn't scratch and create characters that fought a team buster such as Takion

Morrison attempted to explain that away in Final Crisis

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Well, yes, I knew all that. I was saying, for the purposes of my point, I went with the average. 20 years of badass, 20ish years of losing to Superman. I was simply making the point that this thread is exactly like a Hulk vs. Superman arm-wrestling thread, since all that is used is strength. That's all I was saying. Now, I tend to prefer using higher end Darkseid showings in Vs. debates, but even so WB Hulk is broken enough he has a good chance of surviving long enough to increase his strength enough to match the Darkseid avatar being used in the fight. At which point, it is simply high end Superman vs high end Hulk. That is the only direction the thread can go, which is what irks me.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Dextersinister

@the_imperator: WWH was as strong as he was because something really bad happened to people he cared about. I always find that strange to assume his strength would increase by any noticeable amount on top of that when fighting a complete stranger.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Eh, usually it's assumed Hulk gets angrier as he fights longer, but if not, there is a much better chance of Darkseid winning. Although WWH did take out Richards, Skrull!Black Bolt, Strange, and Stark, so he's pretty darn powerful.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is everyone here complaining... really it's just a battle guys get over it.

the op wanted to see who has better stats strength, speed, stam, durability, etc.

The winner is obvuously WBH but that doesn't mean cry because your character doesn't measureup without his one hax power. The OP only took away ONE of ds's abilities, he didn't do a Nerfing. If taking away that ONE ability hinders him so much then wala, it speaks for itself.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Taking away an ability is nerfing.

Regardless pre-52 Darkseid had the anti-life equation so he takes this

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: It's more the fact that this battle is totally out of character for Darkseid. He doesn't go into fist fights, he tries to either Omega Beam the problem away or has planned a way to win. And by taking away the OB, this is almost literally amped Superman vs WB Hulk. So why not just do that battle, since it makes more sense. It just irks me when one side has to be nerfed.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cooldes

@the_imperator: literally thousands of the battles on comicvine are out of character. that's no excuse to complain about it.

Do people cry when batman is put into a battle with no prep? No they answer the battle OP.

And it's NOT amped superman vs WB hulk. It's literally Darkseid vs WBH in a fist fight. If i said barry allen vs zoom, should you say it's basically slower wally vs zoom? No you should use barry's feats and WBH's feats to establish a winner.

The OP has made a battle with certain conditions. This is literally EVERY battle in CV. he took away ONE ability of DS because it's hax and want's to know how ds would fair against WBH without it. Instead of everyone crying, we should just answer the OP with our opinion. Esp. Because DS has alot of strength feats, so there is literally nothing to whine about.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont want another hulk vs supes so i made this one.

How could this be fair fight with ob darkseid ?

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: Restricting a character in one way or another just to see what they are capable of otherwise is pretty normal and has always been accepted. I have seen plenty of fights with Cyclops that restrict the use of his optic blasts; it is not done for the sake of "nerfing" the character, it is done because someone is interested in how formidable he is without the blatantly obvious "I can take out a small army" eye beams doing all the work. Something like Hal Jordan with no ring vs. Cyclops with no optic blasts would be a perfectly acceptable kind of fight to make.

I would also disagree with you on it being out of character for Darkseid. He has slugged it out on several occasions with various characters including Superman, Orion, and Jimmy Olsen, and he was prepared to slug it out with Doomsday in that one flashback story, before he backed down. Putting DS in a fight that only tests his physical abilities (which are considerable, after all) is perfectly reasonable.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth: I was simply stating averages. On average, Darkseid has enough high and low showings to be about Superman level. Now, IMHO the above average Darkseid stuff is more aligned with his character, but I was simply illustrating a point.

Yeah i wasn't trying to argue. TBH, to me atleast, this thread is less of a battle and more of a who is stronger and tougher. In which i would give that to WBH.

- Pip

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid isn't Superman. He doesn't have his feats of strength or durability.

WB Hulk for the stomp, DS isn't planet level.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Under these conditions WHB stomps but hey wat ever nerfing it takes to win right?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#37  Edited By GhostRavage

@patrat18 said:

I could see this fight ending up like the Zues vs hulk fight. Darkseid ftw.

Really... When on earth has Darkseid proved he posses that kind of strength... Are you even saying Darkseid>Zeus?? Because the Hulk that fought Zeus wasn't WBH... Hell, he didn't even fought back.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Im not even gonna start. seriously man don't mention me.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

FREAKY1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wb hulk= h/p doomsday, and doomsday wrecked darkseid.... so wb hulk

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By ilikedonuts

Even if Darkseid aint allowed ta use his Omega Beams, he can still fight hand-to-hand. Darkseid's a powerhouse hand-to-hand. He is enormous in size, strength an' power, very skilled an' even if he cant use the Omega Beams, he can still use the Omega Effect ta make his punches even more devastatin'.

Here are summ'a his feats of brute strength/power (summ'a these aint pre 52 but still):

No Caption Provided
Darkseid's so strong he effortlessly took down Supes with two punches
Darkseid's so strong he effortlessly took down Supes with two punches
No Caption Provided
Effortlessly takin'  down Superman with one punch
Effortlessly takin' down Superman with one punch

Superman is pi**ed dafuq off an' Darkseid just pi** smacks him outta the way, an' Supes was obviously greatly damaged
Superman is pi**ed dafuq off an' Darkseid just pi** smacks him outta the way, an' Supes was obviously greatly damaged
No Caption Provided
A younger Darkseid punches Superboy in the face an' that seemed ta hurt Superboy quite badly
A younger Darkseid punches Superboy in the face an' that seemed ta hurt Superboy quite badly
Darkseid is pi**ed dafuq off an' lifts some huge machinery above his head an' slams it on the ground
Darkseid is pi**ed dafuq off an' lifts some huge machinery above his head an' slams it on the ground

I also think he once punched Superman into the Source Wall, but I cant find that scan.

Feats of durability:

Lobo punches Darkseid in the face but those punches doesn't even tickle Darkseid, only hurts Lobo's fist an' Lobo's big, strong an' powerful enough ta trash Superman around with his punches
Lobo punches Darkseid in the face but those punches doesn't even tickle Darkseid, only hurts Lobo's fist an' Lobo's big, strong an' powerful enough ta trash Superman around with his punches
No Caption Provided
Crushin' a Green Lantern ring
Crushin' a Green Lantern ring

Punchin' Supes into the Source Wall
Punchin' Supes into the Source Wall

Again, those weren't all Pre 52 feats, but it shows that ya shouldn't mess with Darkseid in hand-to-hand combat, aslong as he is well written an' doesn't job.

I say Darkseid wins this fight, in a great fight. Hand-to-hand, Darkseid is to big, strong, powerful, durable an' skilled even for WB Hulk ta handle I think.

Darkseid charges the Omega Effect in his fists, an' he punches Hulk in the face with his huge size, strength an' power combined with the Omega Effect, which causes great damage ta WB Hulk. Then Darkseid lifts Hulk above his head an' body slams him with all his might. Then WB Hulk has gotten 10x madder an' gets up an' punches Darkseid in the chest with a straight right, sends Darkseid flyin' backwards, an' WB Hulk rushes towards him, but Darkseid uses his telekinesis ta make Hulk trip over an' then Darkseid super-football kicks Hulk in the face when Hulk's fallin' down, sendin' WB Hulk flyin' backwards. Then WB Hulk gets even madder an' thunderclaps an' that makes Darkseid flyin' a looooooong way backwards. Then Darkseid calls him a fool an' uses his size alteration an' becomes 60 times as big as he is in normal size, an' puts his increased size, mass an' density ta great use an' stomps on WB Hulk. But after a bit, WB Hulk has gotten even madder an' grabs his foot an' body slams Darkseid to the ground. Darkseid's gettin' pi**ed off, an' WB Hulk jumps towards Darkseid, Darkseid pi** smacks him (an' that's gonna be a reeaaaally powerful pi** smack cus Darkseid's still remains in his inceased size form) an' then he goes up ta WB Hulk an' punches him to the ground over an' over, like a wild gorilla, an' keeps doin' it till WB Hulk's KO'd.

Darkseid wins.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42  Edited By ZeroPlus

Still Darkseid, even without the OB, he still has telepathy, telekinesis and size alteration. I think he should be able to win this.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid stomps lol..You guys make it sound like the OB is his only option.He has way more powers.Once he uses the Agony Matrix it's all over for Hulk.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ilikedonuts: Darkseid uses the Agony Matrix and owns Hulk..

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hulk claps and breaks a dimension.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers