Darkseid vs Thor, Hulk, And War Thor

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Place - Tournament of Power

Restrictions - Teleportation, BFR, Running Away. War Thor is not allowed a god blast because he never showed the ability to use it.

No power ups from outside sources allowed except for the hammers. It's standard 616 versions vs standard Rebirth/N52 version. (Use Savage Hulk for Hulk)

The fight is so kill

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

New 52/Rebirth Darkseid couldn't even handle Rebirth Wonder Woman. He gets destroyed by Hulk and Thor.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: he was casually destroying planets dude

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlitzSikes

@all-father: please no trolling or starting flame wars.i know I can't debate but I will keep this thread neutral because I know this shouldn't be a complete stomp for either side

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/darkseid/4005-2349/forums/new-52-darkseid-respect-thread-1704678/

Please refer to that respect thread. Darkseid has casually destroyed planets, defeated a multiversal I finite earth enhanced Green Lantern, tanked dimensions collapsing on him, and knocked out many kryptonians as well as the entire justice league at one point.

I don't see a stomp unless you can prove it.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The dude who while weak became a Zeus killer.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KanyeCosby

Darkseid if you include New 52 feats

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzsikes: Not quite a stomp, but he still wins pretty easily. I mean this is the same Darkseid that oneshotted New 52 Superman and casually destroyed a planet with a single blast of his omega beams.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blitzsikes:

he was casually destroying planets dude

Kyle Rayner is a planet buster. Beta Ray Bill is a planet buster. Thor is a planet buster. Hal Jordan is a planet buster. Hulk is a planet buster.

defeated a multiversal I finite earth enhanced Green Lantern, tanked dimensions collapsing on him

Wonder Woman drew blood from him with one punch, power girl gave him a hard time etc.

and knocked out many kryptonians

He quite literally struggled against Wonder Woman to the point his daughter had to intervene and save him.

He's a Superman level being. Thor and Hulk shouldn't have problems with a Superman level being.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: people like seeing Wonder Woman do well though, the comics would be a lot more depressing to just see darkseid go ray rice on Wonder Woman. But I’d still like to see the scans of the fight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acebomb98:

But I’d still like to see the scans of the fight

It happend in Wonder Woman #44. I cannot post that many number of scans due to the scan rule, although feel free to check it out yourself.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: I found some of the fight but just her hitting darkseid out of no where and then Darkseid smacking her across the room into some huge rock wall.

BullyHunter-77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseind seems to be all over the place with his power.

His showing against Rebirth WW is nothing short of embarrassing.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52/Rebirth Darkseid couldn't even handle Rebirth Wonder Woman. He gets destroyed by Hulk and Thor.

Lol what? Darkseid was significantly weakened when he fought wonder woman and Zeus if thats what you are talking about and still she had nothing on Darkseid.

If you talk about new 52 Wonder woman then she was not alone but had entire league with her, aswell as new 52 wonder woman is no joke either.

But team wins imo. To much raw power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

Lol what? Darkseid was significantly weakened when he fought wonder woman and Zeus if thats what you are talking about and still she had nothing on Darkseid.

*Sigh*...I was not referring to the fight that took place in Wonder Woman #36. I was referring to the fight in Wonder Woman #44.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullyhunter-77: Thor's showing against Wolverine and dare devil was embarrassing.

Flash has been tagged by Deathstroke and yet people think of him as a god here

Hulk has gotten his butt handed to him by Namor

It's just bad outlier writing

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

would it at all later if I replaced savage Hulk with world War Hulk?

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

war thor unleashes kamehameha while thor unleashes god blast , hulk not needed, darkseid loses.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dami24434: I don't think it'll be that easy and with the way the thread is going, it's looking like an easy win for darkseid

Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: He also curb stomped Diana despite not being at full power. When Namor made Thanos bleed, people dismissed it and said making someone bleed isn't a big deal. Yet, when DS bleeds it is. I'm not coming at you by the way.

On topic, I could see Darkseid draining Thor or War Thor should he need to. If not his Omega Beams have shown to be capable of dealing damage to Zeus and one-shorting Superman so I think he'd be able to at least keep everyone off his back by using them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@au_141:

He also curb stomped Diana despite not being at full power

Yet he was being smacked around by her whilst being at full power.

When Namor made Thanos bleed, people dismissed it and said making someone bleed isn't a big deal.

Namor sucker punched Thanos and still lost horribly.

If not his Omega Beams have shown to be capable of dealing damage to Zeus

A featless Zeus

one-shorting Superman

Both Thor and Hulk have much better durability than New 52 Superman.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid erases them, if we include new 52's feats. Darksied was stomping a multiverse's buster.

SolisRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid should be able to defeat this team. There is a reason why he is considered one of the most powerful gods in DC, sadly gods in general don't get proper portrayal of their cosmic powers, but IMO Darkseid got this.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Do you seriously wanna pull lowballs? I mean, we can all do it here? However, during his fight he consistently commented on how she has no chance to beat him and was not even using his abilities to fight her. She did draw blood, but that is about the extent of what she did.

In this fight, he drains the Thors just like he did Zeus and then 1v1s the Hulk.

SolisRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SolisRay

@chimeroid:

Can't he drain the Hulk too? I mean technically Darkseid drained the life-force of his opponents, essentially their very soul itself, i can somewhat see it working on all of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Do you seriously wanna pull lowballs? I mean, we can all do it here?

It's not really low balling when writers have explicitly said he's less powerful than Superman. Something Wonder Woman is.

She did draw blood, but that is about the extent of what she did.

She did much more than that.

In this fight, he drains the Thors just like he did Zeus

He drained a featless Zeus. There's no evidence to suggest that it'll work on Thor who probably could have beaten the exact same Zeus with ease.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solisray: I don't think so. He can drain the God-Power of his enemies. That is his origin story in New 52. He drained the powers of Old Gods of the Fourth World. That is how he also drained the Power of Zeus in their fight. So i don't think he can drain Hulk, but i see no reason he couldn't just drain Thors.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Do you seriously wanna pull lowballs? I mean, we can all do it here?

It's not really low balling when writers have explicitly said he's less powerful than Superman. Something Wonder Woman is.

She did draw blood, but that is about the extent of what she did.

She did much more than that.

In this fight, he drains the Thors just like he did Zeus

He drained a featless Zeus. There's no evidence to suggest that it'll work on Thor who probably could have beaten the exact same Zeus with ease.

Now you are using poor logic. Darkseid has displayed the ability to drain enemies that are on his own level of power. Thor is not above him. So, he can clearly drain Thor. Unless you have proof Thor is immune to power draining.

It is lowballing as Darkseid was proven to be too much for the entire JL. And, once more, A - She didn't do much more than that and B - He didn't use his Omega Beams for some reason. In fact, he didn't even seem interested in fighting her in this issue.

SolisRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SolisRay

@chimeroid:

I see, thanks for the information. :)

But you see i say so, because it was implied that he also harnessed their life-forces/souls as well, thus he was draining their souls essentially, i mean if he can drain godly souls, while not mortal souls, which in terms of categories is lower than god souls?

No Caption Provided

- Rebirth Wonder Woman #33

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solisray: Because we don't have proof that he can drain mortals too. I usually refrain from making claims i don't have proof of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Now you are using poor logic. Darkseid has displayed the ability to drain enemies that are on his own level of power. Thor is not above him. So, he can clearly drain Thor. Unless you have proof Thor is immune to power draining.

It's not really using poor logic. He drained a featless Zeus. Thor is on his level power given that Darkseid is a Superman level being.

And, once more, A - She didn't do much more than that and B - He didn't use his Omega Beams for some reason. In fact, he didn't even seem interested in fighting her in this issue.

So he purposely got himself humiliated? Ok.

SolisRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SolisRay

@chimeroid:

Fair enough, but it's not far-fetched to say that he can do so, i mean it is not a baseless claim after all, that comes out of nowhere, there is some evidence to that, after all he drained GOD souls, dunno how it is in terms of DC, but my logic says that GOD souls are a step beyond mortal souls, thus if you can drain superior form of souls, why not inferior form of souls? The main difference between those souls is the amount of potency essentially, god souls are more potent.

Uxas also managed to drain Diana as well, and she counts as half-mortal to my knowledge.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: Zeus had feats of fighting Darkseid. That is feat enough. Darkseid is above Superman about as much as Thanos is above Thor. .

So he purposely got himself humiliated? Ok.

He didn't get himself humiliated. At this point, his side is winning. But, if you want, here is what happens when a depowered Darkseid actually uses his abilities vs Diana.

If you are feeling that Cocky, wanna CaV Diana vs Darkseid? I wouldn't mind demolishing you with just a few scans.

Avatar image for supremeintelligence
supremeintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@chimeroid:

It's not really using poor logic. He drained a featless Zeus. Thor is on his level power given that Darkseid is a Superman level being.

darkseid is well above superman

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solisray: As i said, he should be able to, but i won't make that claim until i have actual proof.

SolisRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Okay, maybe he will get some decent feats in upcoming No Justice event.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Darkseid is above Superman

Not really. Jurgens has said that Darkseid is "Far Less powerful" than Superman. He's also said in terms of sheer power Doomsday is also above Darkseid.

If you are feeling that Cocky, wanna CaV Diana vs Darkseid? I wouldn't mind demolishing you with just a few scans.

I don't like to debate with characters i don't care about.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Darkseid is above Superman

Not really. Jurgens has said that Darkseid is "Far Less powerful" than Superman. He's also said in terms of sheer power Doomsday is also above Darkseid.

I don't like to debate with characters i don't care about.

Jurgens commented that about a different version of Darkseid. That is number one, number two, he is not the creator of Darkseid, he is just one of the writers, and as such, his statements only remain true for his own story arcs. Remember the writer statement about Thor not having any super speed? Even though he has feats of catching RPGs out of the air. By feats, Darkseid is well above Superman.

I just think you are punking out because you know you just attempted a pathetic, low effort, trolling strategy and you are too proud to admit you are wrong. That is why you avoided commenting on the scans that show Darkseid effortlessly curbing Diana while depowered.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

That is number one, number two, he is not the creator of Darkseid,

So you need to be the creator of character to comment on his power level?

I just think you are punking out because you know you just attempted a pathetic, low effort, trolling strategy and you are too proud to admit you are wrong.

There's no need to get aggressive. I'm not "Punking out" as i previously I told you I'm not interested in debating for a character i do not care about. I'll gladly admit If I'm wrong.

That is why you avoided commenting on the scans that show Darkseid effortlessly curbing Diana while depowered.

It's obviously not going to change the fact that he got humiliated by her at full power.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

That is number one, number two, he is not the creator of Darkseid,

So you need to be the creator of character to comment on his power level?

I just think you are punking out because you know you just attempted a pathetic, low effort, trolling strategy and you are too proud to admit you are wrong.

There's no need to get aggressive. I'm not "Punking out" as i previously I told you I'm not interested in debating for a character i do not care about. I'll gladly admit If I'm wrong.

That is why you avoided commenting on the scans that show Darkseid effortlessly curbing Diana while depowered.

It's obviously not going to change the fact that he got humiliated by her at full power.

If you are just one of the dozen writers who wrote about a character, your interview statement is to be treated as rubbish. Nothing more.

So, you remain with the claim that Diana > Darkseid?

It is direct proof that the following showing was PIS. That alongside the fact that Diana with the Justice League was unable to beat him as well.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: To add - The statement in an interview is to be treated as rubbish if it doesn't go along with the showings of the character in actual comics. If it does, it is valid.

The hierarchy remains Feats> Statements> Author statements.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: If you believe a single author's opinion can change the history of a character, then Superman's heat vision can destroy Mjolnir easily. After all, Aaron said Mjolnir died in the SUn.

Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: So a full power Darkseid is weaker than teen Darkseid?