• 57 results
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mister_Surreal

Darkseid finds out that cerebro is hidden beneath the X Mansion and seeks to use it to control the minds everyone on the planet. He sets his sights on the school and begins to make his way there.

Post crisis onwards and 616 feats.

The X-Men include: (Edited) Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Jean Grey, Beast, Havoc, Angle, Magneto, Dazzler, Quicksilver, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Juggernaut, Psylocke, Rogue, Namor, Iceman and Night Crawler. Perfect team work.

Round 1: Darkseid is in character and the X-Men are blood lusted, random encounter

Round 2: All are blood lusted, random encounter

Round 3: Both sides have basic knowledge of the other and one week of prep, all are blood lusted

Bonus Round: Vulcan joins the X-Men

Win by death, incapacitation or K.O.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut ? Darkseid wins quite comfortably . I think including Magik would have been fairer rather than including those street fighters. But I am still seeing Darkseid taking the majority .

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well X-Fam, we lost this one.

He's just Omega beam spamming and clearing the majority.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biswaboxz: Magik? We need Magik, Magneto, Namor, Rogue, Vulcan....somebody who can actually take a single hit and not be crushed instantly.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-Men die in the last one they die with knowledge of knowing they’re gonna die

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Wut ? Darkseid wins quite comfortably . I think including Magik would have been fairer rather than including those street fighters. But I am still seeing Darkseid taking the majority .

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By phillip33

Ehhh I don’t know if it’s so easy for darkseid. Juggs, magneto, iceman could give him some trouble and rogue could make things interesting if she absorbs the omega effect. Still think darkseid wins just with a little difficulty.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@supermanthor: OK.

@phillip33: Do you think the team can beat Darkseid a few times?

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: still Darkseid easily in all rounds. Add Nate Grey in the mix and then its a madhouse

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Uxas takes all rounds against this roster. Mags, Juggs, Jean and possibly Rogue are the biggest threats tho. Maybe if Forge was there in round 3, he and McCoy MIGHT be able to come up with something with prep

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wins.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@koays said:

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:
@koays said:

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By hurricanefunnel

darkseid wins, the xmen cannot do anything vs him despite I voted for the xmen and some others might

constructive criticism and/or suggestions would be appreciated for any of my comments. others may or may not agree for their comments. Just thought I'd mentioned it here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid gets curbstomped. Hell , I could make case of even Jean Grey soloing him.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I feel like Uxas takes all rounds against this roster. Mags, Juggs, Jean and possibly Rogue are the biggest threats tho. Maybe if Forge was there in round 3, he and McCoy MIGHT be able to come up with something with prep

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WhyZoSerious

Yes, Jean is soloing. It was better before the edition.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kasya_carey

Round 1: Darkseid takes most of the team out

Round 2: team can win

Round 3: Jean Grey held juggernaut down momentarily. She can do it to Darkseid and reflect his beans with the help of Psylocke tk and Storm winds. Iceman helps hold him down with ice.

The team work him after we can’t move.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazahs117: Storm, Psylocke, and Dazzler are threats too

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid gets curbstomped. Hell , I could make case of even Jean Grey soloing him.

really?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqualion0 said:

really?

Oh u know . Her alternate timeline Teenager has punched her way with Galactus by TK amp . And that's somehow is not regarded as an oultlier cause's she has consistently shown that kind of fts without PF . Double Standards .

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: only if he’s jobbing. A consistent darkseid I don’t see losing here.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most get one shotted Jean could win or die like usual.

Nate and Jean could pull something. The rest get one shotted again. Too slow and not durable enough except juggernaut who can be subdued

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X Men Will win with Jean, ice man and rouge as MVPS

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Darkseid, I don’t see why a couple of Omega beams can’t take care of the whole situation.

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel this may go similarly to how WWH vs X-Men went except with 100% more planet busting Omega Beams.

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unxas literally Omega Sanctions them all back to the Big Bang. There's no one on this team that's even touching DS unless he just lets it happen for fun(and no, don't bother with the Teen Jean/Galactus thing. That a top-tier energy manipulator like freaking GALACTUS flinches from something as BS as that is just... UGH).

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Juggs, Namor and Colossus could keep him busy enough physically while Jean and Betsy try hitting him with TP. Cyclops, Storm and Havok can try smother him with optic and lightning blasts all at the same time. While this is happening Magneto is working on physically slowing Uxas down to let their damage soak in.

Darkseid has been known to bleed, maybe Nightcrawler could teleport Logan in to deliver a fatal blow, or he could do what the AOA version done to the AOA Deadpool, and latch onto his head and teleport away with it.

But more than likely Darkseid still wins.

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we are using ''consistent'' Darkseid then we should also use consistent versions of X-Men team. Jean Grey's psionic potential is way beyond Darkseid. She's been able to steal psionic energy from Terrax, Phoenix Force, Galactus, Gladiator , used it to amp her own TK and managed to trade blows with this people. She's shielded herself from Stranger's eye beams, so I can't see why Omega Beams would give her any issue to deal with. Iceman without subconscious barriers is capable of merging organic matter with ice, creating countless and independent constructions. He could immobilize Stranger, being on par with Galactus and disintegrated Thor at molecular level, same Thor who has been able to resist matter manipulation numerous times. Have you guys ever seen Juggernaut getting KOed or Incaped by physical means? Lol at Darkseid soloing this roster and thread is basically lowballing heavy hitters of X-Men like they were mid-tiers.

Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqualion0: Are you saying Jean is far above herald level without Phoenix Force?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@au_141: Possibly with her psychic form depending on how much psychic energy is available.

Teen Jeans psychic form allows Jean to absorb psychic energy from non-psychic and psychic individuals to amp both her tk and tp. At base level, with only Oracle there as the psychic and the O5, Kitty, the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Shi’ar, she went toe-to-toe with Gladiator while he was bloodlusted. Her most highest feat was absorbing an alien planets inhabitants, Terrax, Phoenix, and Galactus psychic energy to punch Galactus down. Galactus got back up, but stumbling Galactus alone is an incredible feat and Teen Jean manages only do visible damage, but actually knock him down.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PyroFN

Round one: It comes down to Jean, Juggernaut, Iceman, maybe Kitty if she is phased before being targeted, maybe Rogue if she absorbs some of her teammates abilities (highly doubt she can handle draining Darkseid), and possibly Nightcrawler if the team make sure to keep him as defense. I doubt Psylocke will be left standing, but if she is, her psychic dagger is a guaranteed one-shot if Kurt can get her close. Scott and Havok at best can provide a distraction, maybe hold the Omega Beams off temporarily that go for them, but they aren’t gonna be standing. Storm can also provide distraction, but she ultimately goes down. Wolverine will get knocked out, but I doubt he will be killed. With a fast ball special, Logan could perhaps get a stab in, that is if Darkseid doesn’t turn his adamantium skeleton into putty. The rest are non-factors.

I’d say the X-Men have good chances of winning this round.

Round 2: Jean, Juggernaut, Iceman, and Magneto are the most likely to be left standing. Jeans psychic form is the most useful in this case and their best chance of winning. Juggernaut will need his Cytorrak powers at full strength with shields up. Iceman will probably go down eventually, but if let’s powers out full strength, he has a good chance of staggering Darkseid...maybe. Magneto at his best should be able to get some good shots, even use his Mutant Growth Hormone for an extra power boost if necessary, but I do think he will go down in exhaustion like Bobby.

Needless to say, Darkseids chances have gone way up while the X-Men’s have gone way down. These four are the best chance of winning. Magneto and Iceman could be expendable, but Jean And Juggernaut are the most necessary.

Round three: Scott, Magneto, Storm, and Jean come up with a plan to counter Darkseids powers. Storm hits Darkseid with a Hurricane, Iceman takes advantage of the weather changes and unleashes a full subzero flash freeze on Darkseid. This slows him down, but Storm is taking down. Colossus uses the wind for a fastball special with Logan. Logan gets a few scraps but is knocked away. Angel turns into Archangel and hits Darkseid with a barrage of metal feather projectiles. Darkseids omega beams are taking it X-Men left and right. Yet, Kitty phases Rogue to different X-Men that have fallen for their powers. After Rogue gains her comrades powers she goes toe-to-toe with Darkseid with Kitty’s, Wolverines, Colossus’, Storms, Wonder Mans, Namors, Quicksilvers, Beasts, Cyclops, Havoks, and Archangels powers. Jean, Juggernaut, and Magneto assist Rogue as Nightcrawler enacts his part of the plan, which is to teleport Psylocke above so that she delivers the killing blow of a psychic knife into the head full strength and Jean uses a psychic dagger of her own to ensure Darkseid goes down.

X-Men win. Either that or Darkseid unleashes a weapon to take out the planet with the X-Men on it. Darkseid wins.

Bonus: Vulcan won’t contribute anything that X-Men don’t have already.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The main factors on the team are Magneto,Juggernaut and Vulcan. Most of the others are cannon fodder.

Darksied should win 9/10

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cytorak>>>>Darksied so Juggs should be ok though he may get BFR'd Omega beams aren't taking him down literally with all the others as distraction. Magneto is a problem too free of the others but most get taken out by Darkside. Could fo either way

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers