Darkseid vs Naruto (READ OP)

• 181 results
InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rac95: if that's what the dude likes, good for him.

But he doesnt have to post it here. We dont wanna see that.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpercepts: yeah I know. All because one dumbass wants to be inappropriate.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

No cause then it comes down to Hax, Skill, Ability, Intelligence and Fighting Experience smh.

false again

Simple truth thats how this works

no really.

Izanagi is literally a budget Creation Of All Things which Naruto possibly has COAT after training for 13 years which is why i said i hope he whips it out in Boruto not that he actually has it, Izanagi is literally described as putting an illusion on reality lmao its reality warping.

Even if we say it is, Naruto cant do it.

It doesn't need any it scales from Izanagi

yeah it needs feats which it doesnt

Stats equalization moot point

which means naruto will still get tagged.

By people who're faster than him which there are none in this thread so.... and also two can play at this game Batman dodging OB's says hi ?

So you are saying sasuke moves faster than likes of superman, alan scott etc? What a bellend lmao. Also Darkseid Omega effect follows targets.

Batman never dodged OB aside from cartoon. Your knowledge about DS is so bad you shouldnt even be arguing here.

I'm not deluded your just petty and are literally ignore the part of the OP where it states stats equalization to just give DS superior attack speed even tho it goes against the point of the entire thread XD

Well saying likes of sasuke is faster than superman, alan scott, antimonitor, wonder woman etc is not only delusional, but also falls into braindead category.

Anyway im done here regardless. No time to waste on someone who argues about something that he even does not have clue about. You are probably next new_hope on this side who thinks naruto verse is dragon ball z. Im huge naruto fan myself, but its deluded fans like you who are cancer to the fanbase. Hence why everyone hate you on this thread.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: That's like the third or fourth account this guy(girl?) created for that, so I am starting to get worried why (s)he is so persistent

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95 said:

@invadedtbd: That's like the third or fourth account this guy(girl?) created for that, so I am starting to get worried why (s)he is so persistent

It's really annoying and disgusting to see when I check a notification I sometimes get sent to that and almost throw up. Guys a loser.

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: I was advised to just block the guy and his accounts. Guess that's my only option.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: probably just projecting.

Fighting who he really is, scared to come out the closet.

So he gotta post shit like this. Smh.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpercepts: makes no sense to block him, he'll for sure be banned soon.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: totally agree. CV should find a way to at least delete notifications you dont want to see, to avoid situations like this.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: That would a good explanation, the Internet is probably the only place for him to stay anonymous

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He just keeps making alts tho

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@invadedtbd said:

He just keeps making alts tho

This. Plus, do you really want to keep seeing whatever he posts? It costs nothing to you to block him.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rac95: has to be the only explanation.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpercepts: true, cant stop people from making alts. CV is full of em.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpercepts: nope I dont want to see what he posts.

You're right it's best to block him but I dont think blocking someone stops you from seeing their posts iirc. I might be wrong tho.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right it's best to block him but I dont think blocking someone stops you from seeing their posts iirc. I might be wrong tho.

No, you're right. Blocking just prevents notifications.

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe it stops you from getting notifications from them if they post, but previous notifications you already received will still be there and visible, unfortunately.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In CV Naruto can solo fiction. Believe It!

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpercepts: hopefully we made a dent in your notifications so it'll be gone soon.

I think it's almost out of mine already

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpercepts: hopefully we made a dent in your notifications so it'll be gone soon.

I think it's almost out of mine already

Same here.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

Your knowledge on how stats equalization is supposed to work is so bad your CV account shouldn't exist in all honesty

Stat equalization doesn't necessarily means the equalization of attacks and their properties though.

For example, if you get a rifle and I get a pistol and we shoot at the same time, your bullet would still hit me first if you only equalize physical stats between us. That's the situation he is talking about. Equal physical stats don't automatically translate into the speed of the energy attack

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao naruto God ties are Cell Saga DBZ levels. ROFL CV you crack me up.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao naruto God ties are Cell Saga DBZ levels. ROFL CV you crack me up.

ROFL i had to double check the thread after reading your comment... Gosh golly gee! XD This reminds me of a dude here on CV that said Konoha is the size of Colorado XD

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku: both idiotic claims. Lmao.

Naruto wank on CV is getting out of control.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku: both idiotic claims. Lmao.

Naruto wank on CV is getting out of control.

You can say that again. Seriously, this can give OPM wank a run for it's money! I saw another guy say that the ten tails tree was 1800 miles in width or some shit. XD

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh for fuck's sake again? He's back again. X(

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-otaku said:

Oh for fuck's sake again? He's back again. X(

Here we go again...

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Supermanforever

@rac95 said:

@notcensored:

Your knowledge on how stats equalization is supposed to work is so bad your CV account shouldn't exist in all honesty

Stat equalization doesn't necessarily means the equalization of attacks and their properties though.

For example, if you get a rifle and I get a pistol and we shoot at the same time, your bullet would still hit me first if you only equalize physical stats between us. That's the situation he is talking about. Equal physical stats don't automatically translate into the speed of the energy attack

dude he is just flat out dumb naruto cancer fan. Ive been telling him for 3 hours. Also this bellend thinks kaguya can vaporise solar system. That just explains this stupidity. Might just have surpasses new hope in naruto wank actually. Pathetic.

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Dadpool

Omega Effect, gg.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Mr-Otaku

@notcensored:

> lmao debate me on Solar System Level Kaguya and I'll literally slap you

> Not my actual statement your reading comprehension is trash

> CaV me on Solar System Level Kaguya right now guarantee you'd lose

Make up your mind already. Is she solar system level or not? Cause if you think she is, then he's pointing out the absurdity of it, which means his reading comprehension is fine and you're contradicting yourself every sentence.

Lmao solar system level Kaguya. By that logic Yhwach is universal XD

Speaking of absurd, you buddies with the dude that said Konoha is the size of Colorado? lel

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Fundamentally wrong. TSB are superior to particle style of ohnoki which turns everything into molecules that comes into contact with it. The same way TSB also disintegrate to a degree that even the soul of a person can be injured. TSB does nullify ninjutsu but it can't be touched without sage of six paths chakra. That's why everyone helped might Gai avoid them while he was fighting Madara.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Well, I disagree with him on everything else, but he is right on creation of all things. That is reality warping. But mainly, what creation of all things provides is a base. That the maximum power a person can have in the verse of Naruto is reality warping. Sure, no one has actually done anything really big with it, just really small scale reality warping, but it provides a potential. That if a "x" character trains and becomes proficient enough in it, he can reality warp to MAYBE even high degrees.

Though the fundamental doesn't change, that creation of all things is reality warping. That's undeniable.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can’t his omega beams solo?

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stats normalize lol okay nice try but Omega Effect is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Strongest and more hax attack in Naruto

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Wanderez

Kaguya is literally planetary (or star level at most) with one attack only, which requires prep time, outside help and the enemy to stand still for her quite a while. ETSB is absolutely inapplicable mid combat.

Not to mention that doesnt even go to her AP, it goes to her range, since she is using hax for the matter (molecular destruction).

OT: OB gg

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid stomps

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Supermanforever

@mr-otaku said:

@supermanforever: Well you wasted 3 hours i can tell you that. Fucking solar system level Kaguya XD

yeah i realised he is disabled so i stoped. Comparing Darkseid who is known to singlehandedly wreck multile earth justice leagues go toe to toe with Highfather and Multiversal green alan scott aswell as new 52 anitmonitor to Naruto. Its just pathetic. I love the verse, but srsly some of those fans are out of their minds.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Mr-Otaku

@supermanforever: Exactly. Right as we speak, a guy named "Woodward" is raging at me for calling out his bullshit claim that Konoha is the size of Colorado. The fucking lolz m8 XD

These people are beyond reason. Any absurd claim will pass here on CV if it's being made in favor of Naruto. This is worse than OPM and DBZ wank i tell ya. lel

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

In reality everything otaku just said is the opposite actually. He's raging just as bad if not worst...

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: Fundamentally wrong. TSB are superior to particle style of ohnoki which turns everything into molecules that comes into contact with it. The same way TSB also disintegrate to a degree that even the soul of a person can be injured. TSB does nullify ninjutsu but it can't be touched without sage of six paths chakra. That's why everyone helped might Gai avoid them while he was fighting Madara.

Yeah, i know.