Round 2 (Reboot)

New 52 Darkseid vs Rebooted Mundus

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mundus created an entire universe on a whim just for him and Dante to do battle in. Darkseid can't keep up with dat.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

at their strongest didn't DS steal omipotient power?

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Superbot400

Final Crisis Darkseid wins, since that's the most powerful verison of Darkseid. With his prep, and him dying caused the DC mutiverse to go into oblivion. This was due to him making a black hole around that warped reality to the point, that it was nexus to other worlds. Nix Notan confirmed that he damaged the 52 Worlds after his death. Furthermore the Milestone universe was also damaged by Darkseid in, Milestone vs JLA tie-in story Rift/Dhrama needed to fix that.

Second Mandark stated that he was going to suck the remains of after darkseid rampage. Darkseid weaken 52 worlds so much that Superman needed the miracle machine to undo the damage . Darkseid didn't achieved this by himself since he had the Anti-life-equation and was collecting energy, but it his most powerful form/state.

Nu52 Darkseid is league more powerful than DmC Mundus since Darkseid is planterary threat, and a team wrecker.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superbot400: New 52 Darkseid is actually a confirmed planet buster. Also, wasn:l't the "universe" Mundus created in DMC1 more like some low level reality warping? I've heard people try to claim he instantly went into space as well.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By frogdog

@superbot400: New 52 Darkseid is actually a confirmed planet buster. Also, wasn:l't the "universe" Mundus created in DMC1 more like some low level reality warping? I've heard people try to claim he instantly went into space as well.

It's more like pocket universe that Ares(GOW) created to hold kratos, so it isn't really the size of an actual universe.

That's SoulFire Darkseid who's Darkseid amped by the souls of many New gods thanks to his soul fire formula which allowed him to assimilate the Source's stash of New gods, he fought The Source matched and appeared to overpower him. (The Source is a manifestation of Presence's power, not the Presence himself)

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Mundus stomps both times

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By colliderz

Actually the Mundus that Dante fought against in DMC 1 was too much unpowered so we don't know what he can do in his full powered form.As form the second round DS stomps I hate the reboot.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dat rape face doe

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

I know the purpose of this thread and the creator`s intent.......... But I`ll contribute to the facts:

Round 1: I`m going with Mundus (Post Crisis Darkseid) or maybe a stalemate because I don`t see Darkseid being able to kill/destroy/BFR Mundus and Mundus is like a universal/dimensional/reality warping powerhouse......... Also he can create demons just specifically for Darkseid to combat....... Most powerful versions is hard to determine but I would give it to Darkseid if its absolutely the most powerful versions but an Ancient Mundus during his prime days fighting with Sparda shouldn`t be overlooked. But it would be an epic battle!

Round 2: Darkseid should stomp pretty easily

@nickzambuto said:

Mundus created an entire universe on a whim just for him and Dante to do battle in. Darkseid can't keep up with dat.

Well said and I agree.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The omega sanction was described as creating alternate realities where someone would live out there worst nightmares, effectively a personnel hell.

Morrison: It fires its victims through time. Originally, it sent people back to different time periods in Earth's past, as seen in 'Forever People', and then I came up with a version of it that actually reroutes the victim through a disorienting succession of different lives, each of which grows more hopeless and more horrible until your soul is dead.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know the purpose of this thread and the creator`s intent.......... But I`ll contribute to the facts:

Round 1: I`m going with Mundus or maybe a stalemate because I don`t see Darkseid being able to kill/destroy/BFR Mundus and Mundus is like a universal/dimensional/reality warping powerhouse

Talks about bringing facts, lies about Mundus's power

Loading Video...

Nothing in this video shows that Mundus made a full sized universe:

When the background changes to empty skies

There are zero planets, solar systems, and galaxies

Mundus's own explosion is only island sized.

It would be just easier for you to say, you nothing about Darkseid.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog: What do you mean lies?

Yes he did, its a dimension but in the scale of a universe there are stars, sub-realms and different realities pocketed.

Changes to empty skies? Mundus had full control of these things.

There are stars and there doesn`t need to be those things in detail its a dimension even more impressive.

So...... Also what do you mean by Mundus` explosion? You mean the self-destruct mechanism of the demon realm?

It would be easier to say you know nothing of Mundus and this is just a pathetic spite thread.

Like what are you trying to prove? Your the only one who came into my thread stirring up foolishness which in turn drew the attention of the Mods then you go off on a tantrum, what are you trying to accomplish? Then when I prove the flaw within your argument and many individuals of my thread understand my point of view in regards to the Darkseid vs Video Game Heroes Thread you still go on with your nonsense maybe I was right about you.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre 52, Darkseid didn't need the Omega Sanction to send people through time. He could already do that, along with transporting individuals across space.

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Auction_Sniper

Seriously? Darkseid wins. This is spite.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes he did, its a dimension but in the scale of a universe there are stars, sub-realms and different realities pocketed.

There are stars and there doesn`t need to be those things in detail its a dimension even more impressive.

So...... Also what do you mean by Mundus` explosion? You mean the self-destruct mechanism of the demon realm?

It would be easier to say you know nothing of Mundus and this is just a pathetic spite thread.

Like what are you trying to prove? Your the only one who came into my thread stirring up foolishness which in turn drew the attention of the Mods then you go off on a tantrum, what are you trying to accomplish? Then when I prove the flaw within your argument and many individuals of my thread understand my point of view in regards to the Darkseid vs Video Game Heroes Thread you still go on with your nonsense maybe I was right about you.

It isn't a universe no matter much you say it is.

Expect the only things we see are stars, sub-realms and different realities are never shown.

Galaxies have stars, Solar Systems have stars, even night areas of planet have stars. If a universe lacks all of the things listed, then isn't a universe period, saying that a universe doesn't need those details is asinine .The game never called Mundus pocket dimension a universe, you did. This is literally hyperbole on your part since nothing in the video or the game support your claim.

The part were Dante and Trish fly off the island.

This would mean something if I didn't play any of the Devil May Cry games, only difference between you and me is that I am not exaggerating the Devil May Cry universe's power, hell this isn't the first you have been called out for this.

I'm proving you have no business using character like Darkseid in any thread, because you are flat clueless on how his powers and what type of power tier he should be measured by.

So posting scans of Darkseid omega beams having little effect on superman and a non cannon battle against the green lantern crops are considered his best feats? I rest my case.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NeonGameWave

@frogdog said:

@neongamewave said:

It isn't a universe no matter much you say it is.

Well by that logic it wouldn`t matter how much you say it isn`t, it reverses quite easily but the difference is I actually have the game, beaten it more than 10 times and analyzed it for myself alongside the LORE you on the other hand haven`t testified to that fact.

Expect the only things we see are stars, sub-realms and different realities are never shown.

We are shown stars in the background, a stratosphere, subsections of different realities/realms and its a dimensional creation so I don`t know what else to say in regards to your expectation its not even supposed to be demonstrated as a universe the point is its scaled in the same form and its by the same measure.... Rewatch the video and look carefully at the following points...... Its under the video.

Loading Video...

2:49 -3:40 - You can see stars in the background and there`s even a stratosphere as well as another totally different realm altogether!

17:28 - 17:40 - Mundus tears open an interdimensional portal to the human realm with his bare hands while at minimum power!

Loading Video...

5:38 - 7:25 - This being Nightmare has the ability to drain Dante`s demonic energy and use it for its own purposes also it literally can absorb as it can force Dante into a dimension of its own this demon was created by Mundus himself! It was specifically crafted for Dante......... The following is the LORE.......

1. Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "It’s a bio-weapon created by the Dark Emperor. Its properties consist of inorganic substances. Like a machine, it obeys the commands of the Dark Emperor. Whether it has a consciousness is unknown."
  2. Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "The core has the power to absorb magical powers, and it does not exclude Dante’s powers. If it starts to absorb, damage the core to stop the absorption. When it absorbs enough magical powers, it will activate its own Devil Trigger and start attacking with tremendous force."
  3. Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "The Nightmare possesses several cores. Each time a core is destroyed, its self-defense mechanism activates and its attack formation will change. Watch closely for the attack formation changes."
  4. Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "When you are surrounded in its gel-like form, you will be teleported into an evil dimension. You must defeat the evil spirits that rule the dimension. The evil is a reflection of Dante’s trauma that rests in his subconscious."
  5. Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Nightmare: "The embossed circles on the floor are restraining tools used to restrain the Nightmare from overriding. Once the Nightmare is restrained, it will encase itself in a hard armor. But it will show its core from time to time almost as if it’s breathing. To damage the Nightmare, it will have to be in this form."

Galaxies have stars, Solar Systems have stars, even night areas of planet have stars. If a universe lacks all of the things listed, then isn't a universe period, saying that a universe doesn't need those details is asinine .The game never called Mundus pocket dimension a universe, you did. This is literally hyperbole on your part since nothing in the video or the game support your claim.

My point was its a dimension........Or alternative reality which is different it doesn`t need to possess those key celestial elements of corporeal law in balance to the universal forces....... I respect and understand your point but your missing mine.... While overlooking the context and its not simply the video, its the LORE itself........ The lore describes the fact of there being different realms/dimensions and etc...... Dimensions usually (not in all cases) are the same in scope/scale and level also a pocket dimension is pretty much closely related within the impressive department so it wouldn`t matter anyway, I didn`t say it was a universe my point was it was universal in scope.............. Your perception and interpretation is rigidly flawed no matter how you see it due to the fact that what makes it more impressive is that Mundus drew upon his OWN POWER unlike most who channel it from another source he created this dimension within his throne room which is a major section within the Underworld which in and out of itself is actually universal...............

The part were Dante and Trish fly off the island.

Fair enough and I appreciate the clarification but that wasn`t Mundus` explosion... What I mean is you can`t base a story event on that of his own personal power because they are unrelated....... The Island was about to collapse anyway it was more of a setter if you want to have it in that context but you know Mundus literally with his bare hands ripped an interdimensional portal to the human realm at a weakened state or shall I say heavily weakened state? Did you actually play this game for yourself? How long and when have you played the game? Are you relying on old forgotten memory and Youtube videos?

This would mean something if I didn't play any of the Devil May Cry games, only difference between you and me is that I am not exaggerating the Devil May Cry universe's power, hell this isn't the first you have been called out for this.

And your point is.......? I have all the games, played them and completed them but I also look into the LORE not only the games are included but the manga, anime and light novels as well which expand the universe of DMC there are dimensions/universal laws mentioned even a Heaven if you can`t understand or if you are uneducated on these things then of course you wont understand and how do I exaggerate when I point out what the creator intended? The ones who call me out are the same ones who only played DMC 4 or DMC 3 and don`t understand the universe of DMC, kind of how you accuse me of not knowing anything about Darkseid.

Their also the same ones who say Iron Man or Hulk can beat Dante and some even say Iron Fist, also they say that Dante is a street level character? Yeah they sure are calling me out, their calling me out to expose their biased ignorance.

Another case in point is that I find it funny how your not actually making arguments for Darkseid despite you claiming you know so much more about him than I do at least I`m giving a case unlike you who resorts to complaining....

I'm proving you have no business using character like Darkseid in any thread, because you are flat clueless on how his powers and what type of power tier he should be measured by.

Your proving you have no business in using a DMC character by that same logic of yours, as this thread is a spite thread with no purpose and what gives you the right to dictate that type of decision or perception anyway? In your opinion, eyes and goals I`m flat clueless but your the same one making up lies about Devil May Cry and I had to correct you also you claim to know the video game characters within my thread but you barely knew anything about Raziel which I find awfully and ironically strange..................

So posting scans of Darkseid omega beams having little effect on superman and a non cannon battle against the green lantern crops are considered his best feats? I rest my case.

You know what I find really, really, REALLY funny? Weren`t you the same one who said the following? You insulted me remember and this also proves how you are not the one to read carefully. I had more scans to show and also what do you mean battle against the Green Lantern Corps? Your the one who posted that, remember???????? I posted his battle plan against the Legion of Superheroes you really need to check out that thread because now I`m really finding it hard to understand you. Also your not looking so good right now because you also said ONE SCAN, I repeat ONE SCAN and I posted more than one..........................................................................................

Also you haven`t posted quite anything, except for ONE SCAN!!

Frogdog: Then post one scan dumbass, it isn't that hard

I said this right after............

Here are some scans to showcase his Omega Beams and his more key feats taking on the Legion of Superheroes, I know a lot about Darkseid`s history in regards to his character, I don`t want to overdo it and I have nothing to prove which is why I address as well as make note of it at the bottom of this response.

History and key feats are KEY words just to let you know and with this:

I rest my case!!!

Period.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid stomps with ease both times not even at full power, hell an avatar could solo DMC and DmC universe with ease. This is a mismatch upon mismatches. Someone Booster Gold and Aquaman can beat, facing Darkseid. For shame

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By frogdog

@neongamewave:

Well by that logic it wouldn`t matter how much you say it isn`t, it reverses quite easily but the difference is I actually have the game, beaten it more than 10 times and analyzed it for myself alongside the LORE you on the other hand haven`t testified to that fact.

The LORE of DMC is nothing more cheap databooks and mangas that contradicts the main source(the games) which are considered non cannon. Seriously they saying that beowolf is as hot as a supernova, which is just hyperbole.

We are shown stars in the background, a stratosphere,

Keyword is background, there's hardly in that video that proves the stars were real, simply because he doesn't make one in battle. Mate do you even know how big universe is because having a stratosphere doesn't match the requirement of being a whole universe.

subsections of different realities/realms and its a dimensional creation

With no scale on their size, and being a Dimension isn't even comparable to being a universe. Not mention those videos aren't much different from Ares (GOW), Itsuki (yu yu hakusho) or even obitio.

My point was its a dimension

I'm not denying it's a dimension but outwright foolish to call it universal when it effected one island, not a galaxy, not a solar system and not even a planet, just one island.

how do I exaggerate when I point out what the creator intended

Kamiya only made one Devil May Cry game, while itsuno made the rest. Kamyia original inspiration of Dante came from an old manga called Cobra, and after the first game he left the series to make other games like viewtful joe, okami, godhand. Itsuno took over before the series got outsourced to ninja theory. Not mention Kamiya will tell people to f*** off, if you ask questions regarding anything relating to Devil May Cry. In short which creator are you talking about.

Their also the same ones who say Iron Man or Hulk can beat Dante and some even say Iron Fist, also they say that Dante is a street level character? Yeah they sure are calling me out, their calling me out to expose their biased ignorance.

Dante is city level character, lets not pretend hes any higher than that.

Mundus literally with his bare hands ripped an interdimensional portal to the human realm at a weakened state or shall I say heavily weakened state?

So Darksied got shot with his weakness and still had the DC universe at his mercy. Mundus is still weak in comparsion.

what gives you the right to dictate that type of decision or perception anyway?

When mods aren't doing their jobs, somebody point out the bull****.

In your opinion, eyes and goals I`m flat clueless but your the same one making up lies about Devil May Cry

But you are clueless seeing how no other Devil May Cry fan, has called me a liar expect for you.

I had to correct you also you claim to know the video game characters within my thread but you barely knew anything about Raziel which I find awfully and ironically strange

First of all reikai was the person who defended raziel, all you did was just kiss his ass, not mention even pointed how one sided your thread was.

Another case in point is that I find it funny how your not actually making arguments for Darkseid despite you claiming you know so much more about him than I do at least I`m giving a case unlike you who resorts to complaining.

mofos don't read

Darksied at his true form, had threaten the whole DC universe in Final Crisis, even New 52 Darksied already did what Alduin did but at much grander scale with different mulit-verses with the new 52 universe.

@reikai said:

@frogdog: That goes both ways. Anyway, Raziel is a paradoxical existence. There was literally no way to destroy him. Even when his soul was smashed and obliterated and scattered across the planes, he just reformed and would reconstitute a new physical body.

This means Darkseid doesn't have kill him to beat him, in that case he could use a similar method that he used against hank henshaw

And in case you don't read this thread

@cjdavis103 said:

That's SoulFire Darkseid who's Darkseid amped by the souls of many New gods thanks to his soul fire formula which allowed him to assimilate the Source's stash of New gods, he fought The Source matched and appeared to overpower him. (The Source is a manifestation of Presence's power, not the Presence himself)

I made defenses, you missed them

You know what I find really, really, REALLY funny? Weren`t you the same one who said the following? You insulted me remember and this also proves how you are not the one to read carefully. I had more scans to show and also what do you mean battle against the Green Lantern Corps? Your the one who posted that, remember????????

I meant this one you blind fool, also I found it funny how a mod had to correct you on the scans being non-cannon. Proves my point about you being clueless.

Also your not looking so good right now because you also said ONE SCAN, I repeat ONE SCAN and I posted more than one..........................................................................................

Why don't you try posting what I originally asked for

not Once have you ever posted a scan with Darkseid highest feats

You always question Darkseid feats as if you never read a book

Okay? And how would you know?

Then post one scan dumbass, it isn't that hard

Keyword was Highest, not a random selection of feats that aren't even close to his highest, but at least thread shows other debaters never to take you seriously.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cjdavis103

@frogdog:

wow that's in impassioned defense there

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: my replywould be alot shorter neongamewave wasn';t so wordy.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Superbot400

Let's be nice and say that Mundus was universal. Maybe some normal levels of Darkseid could lose. That's not going to beat the most powerful amped verison. Which is either this.

No Caption Provided

or Final Crisis Darkseid .

For starters we know Darkseid weaken the entire DC universe to the point that Mandarrk could drink last remains. Mandarrk from Superman Beyond isn't the same version of the Final Crisis. We know that Superman needed miracle machine to undo the damage.

No Caption Provided

It was said that Darkseid's open a black hole while he was dying which could have destroyed the 52 worlds. This was confirmed by Nix Notan, and Barry Allen threaten everything in existence. Mircale Machine had to undo the damage, which how the world was fixed. Before that point Radion bullet(which was god-killing bullet, at abstract sense), Orion damaging him(death of the new god), Black racer surging Darkseid's soul(which is obvioulsy intended to be a personification of death), Superman creating anti-vibration was needed to destroy Darkseid's essence.

Also what is Mundus going to do against Darkseid's omega sanction? That puts Mundus through time and space like Batman get through.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NeonGameWave

@frogdog said:

@neongamewave:

The LORE of DMC is nothing more cheap databooks and mangas that contradicts the main source(the games) which are considered non cannon. Seriously they saying that beowolf is as hot as a supernova, which is just hyperbole.

And how can you say that when you don`t understand or fail to analyze it? Its by your opinion at best also for you to say they are cheap proves my point when much of the information is proven especially in regards to Yamato also the manga, novels and anime are CANON!!! The creator or main key producer confirmed it within an interview also its not really hyperbole cause it hasn`t been proven to be hyperbole its the same thing with the Cell Solar System Buster view and you haven`t actually debunked the creator all you can do is wine at best but that won`t assure you to be able to bring facts to the forefront..... Its not a typical supernova its a concentrated supernova......... That is a big difference to consider especially how fire, flames, hellfire and elemental energies are exploited within the DMC universe it only makes much more sense.

We are shown stars in the background, a stratosphere,

Keyword is background, there's hardly in that video that proves the stars were real, simply because he doesn't make one in battle. Mate do you even know how big universe is because having a stratosphere doesn't match the requirement of being a whole universe.

WHAT???? How can you say that??? You might are as well say that everything else wasn`t real either and that they shouldn`t be able to break barriers during that fight also just because he doesn`t make one in battle doesn`t mean its not real and it doesn`t actually take away from the realm itself....... Yes I do, do you know what a dimension is and how big it is? I didn`t say the stratosphere matched the whole universe........ Its an attachment within the realm that needs to be mentioned which is my point its not just a singular and simple realm.............

subsections of different realities/realms and its a dimensional creation

With no scale on their size, and being a Dimension isn't even comparable to being a universe. Not mention those videos aren't much different from Ares (GOW), Itsuki (yu yu hakusho) or even obitio.

You can`t compare those franchises and their universal perceptions to DMC because DMC has proven to be much more bigger as well as more thematic in the details. I can say that cause I have played almost all the God of War games, study the lore and I have watched all of Yu Yu Hakusho I plan on ordering the DVDs soon...... The scale is face value and its credit is made greater because within the DMC lore there are alternative realities/literal dimensions the Underworld is universal is scope that can`t be argued...... Mundus drew from his own power and replicated something very close also the Nightmare demon demonstrated this as well within its own personal dimension which comes from Mundus` power............

My point was its a dimension

I'm not denying it's a dimension but outwright foolish to call it universal when it effected one island, not a galaxy, not a solar system and not even a planet, just one island.

One island??? Like seriously have you played the game and paid attention to the storyline? The dimension wasn`t tied to the human realm........ In fact its separate which is why Mundus broke through the barriers in the first place and the dimension he created had its own subsections just like the Underworld which is universal also why would it need to cover or encompass those things anyway?? That dimension had nothing to do with the island also you have to remember its not just a dimension its a dimension created by Mundus......

how do I exaggerate when I point out what the creator intended

Kamiya only made one Devil May Cry game, while itsuno made the rest. Kamyia original inspiration of Dante came from an old manga called Cobra, and after the first game he left the series to make other games like viewtful joe, okami, godhand. Itsuno took over before the series got outsourced to ninja theory. Not mention Kamiya will tell people to f*** off, if you ask questions regarding anything relating to Devil May Cry. In short which creator are you talking about.

Yes but he did, he factored into the production of the other titles and that doesn`t change the canonical confirmations........... Yes I know this already but your not making anything really significant to whats going on and I played all those games......... What? What are you talking about how does it relate to the conversation now and his intentions.......? Now your deviating from the topic at hand also you didn``t debunk my point you only tackled it and then went left field..........

Dante is city level character, lets not pretend hes any higher than that.

No he isn`t by that logic the enemies he has scaled higher against would be only city level at his restraints he would be logically within that category yes but not a Majin Form Dante or DMC 2 Dante in general or just a completely decked out version.......... There are too many variables to ignore and to accept simultaneously and literally........

Mundus literally with his bare hands ripped an interdimensional portal to the human realm at a weakened state or shall I say heavily weakened state?

So Darksied got shot with his weakness and still had the DC universe at his mercy. Mundus is still weak in comparsion.

What Darkseid are you talking about because I`m talking about Post Crisis, just letting you know to avoid confusion or miscommunication and that doesn`t make Mundus weak you never know within the DC Universe Mundus could rank pretty high in the top tier but I know you will ignore this and say based on what? You can`t prove he`s even on the same level as the DC hierarchy well it could go for Darkseid too the logic is too edgy and unsatisfactory.

what gives you the right to dictate that type of decision or perception anyway?

When mods aren't doing their jobs, somebody point out the bull****.

By that logic everybody on the forum would have to point out certain quote on quote things they didn`t like, and did you notice you had a lot of nonsense within your post that I only respectfully dismissed/addressed? It doesn`t add anymore credibility to your name, yourself or you overall as a debator it makes you look brash, rude and judgmental which most of your arguments were based on anyway JUDGEMENTS of me.

In your opinion, eyes and goals I`m flat clueless but your the same one making up lies about Devil May Cry

But you are clueless seeing how no other Devil May Cry fan, has called me a liar expect for you.

And your point is exactly.......................................? What other DMC fan have you tried to argue with within this context of scenario? And no other DC type fan has acted this spiteful except for you..................... You did make lies and you lowballed the characters with uneducated perspectives which I had to correct which doesn`t make you look any better.

I had to correct you also you claim to know the video game characters within my thread but you barely knew anything about Raziel which I find awfully and ironically strange

First of all reikai was the person who defended raziel, all you did was just kiss his ass, not mention even pointed how one sided your thread was.

Yes he defended him but I did make a case for the video game characters which included Raziel and he didn`t say my thread was one sided this is how I know you were indeed worthless to the meaning of my thread. Reikai even addressed the probability of the Dragonborn and the video game team being able to win he had emphasis on Raziel because of his inability to die that`s the POINT!! All you did was run in there and start throwing around your accusations the other users were respectable at least and open minded are you going to put them down too?

Another case in point is that I find it funny how your not actually making arguments for Darkseid despite you claiming you know so much more about him than I do at least I`m giving a case unlike you who resorts to complaining.

mofos don't read

Darksied at his true form, had threaten the whole DC universe in Final Crisis, even New 52 Darksied already did what Alduin did but at much grander scale with different mulit-verses with the new 52 universe.

I read those arguments already........................... Your not actually making LEGIT arguments, your just trying to prove a point about him stomping or being an unbeatable being it doesn`t actually mean you made a CASE.

@reikai said:

@frogdog: That goes both ways. Anyway, Raziel is a paradoxical existence. There was literally no way to destroy him. Even when his soul was smashed and obliterated and scattered across the planes, he just reformed and would reconstitute a new physical body.

This means Darkseid doesn't have kill him to beat him, in that case he could use a similar method that he used against hank henshaw

And in case you don't read this thread

@cjdavis103 said:

I made defenses, you missed them

No I didn`t.............. I read them and I was not impressed since I know who its coming from..........

You know what I find really, really, REALLY funny? Weren`t you the same one who said the following? You insulted me remember and this also proves how you are not the one to read carefully. I had more scans to show and also what do you mean battle against the Green Lantern Corps? Your the one who posted that, remember????????

I meant this one you blind fool, also I found it funny how a mod had to correct you on the scans being non-cannon. Proves my point about you being clueless.

Those are the Legion of Superheroes oriented scans......... I`m talking about the one you posted which highlighted the Guardians and the Green Lanterns...........All you do is insult I don`t have to insult just to construct or deconstruct an argument........ Your being a fool, tool and dull thick-headed individual at this point. Also I`m talking about this scan specifically you empty headed brat! I`m not going to go further with that! I`m not rude like you and I`m not no jerk like you, if I really wasn`t to play nice you wouldn`t like me lets just leave it as that I`m trying to be nice but your testing my patience.............

No Caption Provided

Also your not looking so good right now because you also said ONE SCAN, I repeat ONE SCAN and I posted more than one..........................................................................................

Why don't you try posting what I originally asked for

And I already addressed this.......................................................... You don`t seem to listen to what I have to say.....

not Once have you ever posted a scan with Darkseid highest feats

You always question Darkseid feats as if you never read a book

Okay? And how would you know?

Keyword was Highest, not a random selection of feats that aren't even close to his highest, but at least thread shows other debaters never to take you seriously.

Are you BLIND or REALLY THAT IGNORANT???!!!!! I even mentioned within my response that I can post a lot more scans for Darkseid......................................................... The Darkseid within my thread was Post Crisis............................................. I chose not to ultimately cause I didn`t want to get into a senseless argument over who knows Darkseid best that wasn`t the intention of my thread and HISTORY has Darkseid in it regardless................................... So what are you talking about correction from Mods??? I even further addressed CitizenBane`s notification he did add clarity but it doesn`t take away my credibility necessarily............ Taking me seriously? Like how your taking things too seriously right, and if other debaters don`t take me seriously then why don`t they make mention of it like you are proclaiming like they do???? Is it only with Devil May Cry????? Ask yourself that and ask your stupid logic that!!! Lets pretend that it was only dealing with Devil May Cry for a moment does that mean I`m not a good debator all of sudden??? There are many debaters on this site that I know that highly favor or fanboy over a series more than I do and their still classified as being great debaters their still very much enjoyed they just don`t have the benefit of having a group of people who see from the other end of the spectrum........... Your the one to talk If it were for anything dealing with debaters and debating, you aren`t even on the radar of what is considered a good debator or not.......................................................................!!!

I`m DONE, this is a waste of time!!! And if you keep going on like this, I`m going to have you FLAGGED!!!! And I will take further measures!!! I chose not to cause I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt and see if there`s at least some good/sense in you but I`m not seeing any of it.

You pointing fingers saying how I don`t know nothing about Darkseid and how I`m not a true debator but you don`t even know what makes a good debator or what it actually takes, a good debator has a respectable, responsible and reciprocal conduct of how diction is handled being able to argue, debate in a manner which both sides can come to a fair conclusion as they are able to enlighten the other and improve steadily on how to hold up a debate as well!!! All I`m seeing from you is a brat being abrasive!!!!

You shouldn`t be the one to speak of Mods or debaters this should refresh your memory...... Your nonsense caused this to escalate or to go further to where it wasn`t supposed to be which in turn got the attention of a Mod that had to address it, and not one time did I try to take it that far with a disrespectful and condoning attitude such as yours!!!!! You should ask the Mods if that makes a good debator...............................

ALSO YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE THIS SPITE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!! So where`s your credibility as a debater, its pretty much gone out the window!! So by your logic you would be as bad as me because you, yourself made a SO CALLED ONE SIDED THREAD SO??? Who`s the real fool here..............???!!!!!

You might as well mention yourself again....... Or should I do the honors and have you see your own failures that reflect your unresolved identity.............

but at least thread shows other debaters never to take you seriously.

You definitely know who you are!!

SC Moderator:

@frogdog said:

Then post one scan dumbass, it isn't that hard- I don't hold back on calling people out for their BS, if you can't handle it, then grow thicker skin or STFU.

@neongamewave said:

smart one. You like to call people names and bash then there should be evidence to your name which you don`t have, your acting like a clueless frog (like your name suggests) at this point

Hey guys. Not really sure how this started, but this is a warning for both of you. Stuff like the comments above are totally unnecessary. No hostile or antagonistic personal remarks about each other, and no calling out people personally. Focus on the characters and source material if you want to disagree or call out inaccurate information, but either way it should be done respectfully. If you can't interact with each other with more respect than probably best to avoid each other least risk other warnings etc.

Oh and as a side note, no making fun of frogs please, it ain't easy being green. Take care both if you.

Case Closed...!!

Don`t expect any further responses from me......

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By frogdog

Wait there still people cell is solar system buster? LOL

No I didn`t.............. I read them and I was not impressed since I know who its coming from..........

If there is any proof that you shouldn't be taken seriously, it's you dismissed my argument, not because of actual evidence, it because you don't like me. Although you are right about being not being clueless on Darksied, your clueless on everything on the DC universe, especially if you dismiss Darkseid beating the Source as unimpressive.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@frogdog: that is non cannon. the source, the omniscient, omnipresent, and nigh omnipotent entity, beaten by a few souls? so using that is useless.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog: that is non cannon. the source, the omniscient, omnipresent, and nigh omnipotent entity, beaten by a few souls? so using that is useless.

Death of the New Gods is cannon considering most of it events are mentioned in count down

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog: this is like Odin beating the beyonder. never happened, and not possible. the source? beaten by darkseid? PIS at its finest

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog: this is like Odin beating the beyonder. never happened, and not possible. the source? beaten by darkseid? PIS at its finest

That would be true if story itself didn't explain how Darksied gained that power.

In the story Darkseid stated it has been an experiment Desaad had been working on one time that failed to produce the desired results so it was abandoned. Darkseid later used it against the Source. The Source had been killing New gods and capturing their souls because as a power source the souls of New gods were unique and unrivaled. This power greatly multiples with each soul. Two souls would not be 2x as powerful. It would be more like four or five times as powerful. Darkseid discovered the Source's stash and stole the souls . The soulfire formula granted him access to the power of those souls making him even if not superior to the Source, the creator of the New gods and a supposedly omnipotent being. Darkseid only lost because of the necessary story reason Orion’s soul was able to tap into the same power forcing Darkseid to flee.

The only reason why this reason hardly mentioned is because Morrsion reconnted most of Darksied's apperances and Starlin isn't good at writing New Gods stories.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog: PIS. a few souls became unique? why did he then empower so many new gods in the first place? why did he not just take away the meager power he gave darkseid, orion, highfather so no one would oppose him? and once, in a cannon series, the spectre lent some of the source omnipresence, and could not handle it because he became everything. and suddenly he needed a few souls to be powerful? come on bro, you have got to admit that sounds stupid

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa:

PIS. a few souls became unique? why did he then empower so many new gods in the first place? why did he not just take away the meager power he gave darkseid, orion, highfather so no one would oppose him?

Darkseid was the only new god left alive within the story. The rest was killed by The source for his plan to make New Genesis and Apokolips into one world.

once, in a cannon series, the spectre lent some of the source omnipresence, and could not handle it because he became everything. and suddenly he needed a few souls to be powerful?

I can admit this story is stupid, but it's still cannon as it explains the new gods that were killed during countdown.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog: yeah! i mean, a million souls would not even make lucifer smile, much less the goddamn source of all that exists! complete and utter PIS, who wrote that again?

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By frogdog

@frogdog: yeah! i mean, a million souls would not even make lucifer smile, much less the goddamn source of all that exists! complete and utter PIS, who wrote that again?

Jim Starlin

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NeonGameWave

I find it funny how you throw around insults and talk about me not knowing anything about Darkseid but now your switching the opinion to something even more ridiculous I now don't know the DC universe so I'm being labelled by an opinion your the fact guy right? Its hard to take you seriously when you can't make up your mind and if you could read properly you would know I wasn't talking about the scan but the argument behind it why else would I say I am unimpressed well isn't it because of the originator? You should be embarrassed captain obvious also let's not pretend that you don't like me and didn't plan to storm in like a clueless brat, yeah so your not clueless? Your not biased? Your such a great debater when you can't figure out your own spite thread.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog: such a good character by jack, now made weak and stupid by Jim...still many do not count that as cannon, and i would hate that if it is. the source is above lucifer, above Michael....above the presence? i think the original source is the one the presence was talking about, the source of all things.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mate its a stale xD

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DMC lore from other material other than the game is non cannon, fact.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimishim12: Nope. That's incorrect. The anime is canon and so is the manga. Only things non canon are the DMC comic book, the DMC 2 novel, and the crossover games. DMC deadly fortune is up for debate, although it has never been declared as non canon.

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mundus

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Goldchamp101

Darkseid at his most powerful would include Final crisis Darkseid who would solo the DMC verse

Darkseid also wins the second round based on feats and Black racer

Avatar image for danteisterrible
Danteisterrible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid simply consumes Mundas and takes his powers via omega sanction.

Darkseid is.

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

R1 -> Darkseid should stomp.
R2 -> Don't know.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Mundus wins round 1, gets stomped in round 2.

callmebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By callmebob

Mundus still dies in both rounds 8 years later