Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"King Saturn said:
"Trion Juggernaut is immune to pretty much all forms of physical attack... I dont think Pre Crisis Darkseid would take him down easy... DS would probably have to use the OE and try and teleport him away from him... to claim a win here...
"
then he would punch through the dimension behind him and hit him in the face."
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"Trion Juggernaut is immune to pretty much all forms of physical attack... I dont think Pre Crisis Darkseid would take him down easy... DS would probably have to use the OE and try and teleport him away from him... to claim a win here...
"
Or he could increase his size and brawl with Trion Juggernaut then maybe wipe Trion Juggernaut out of existence..."
I dont think so. Trion Juggernaut has insane levels of strength... and even at an increased size Darkseid battling with Trion Juggernaut would be a fight he couldnt win... cause when The Big Fella is in motion there is no stopping him...
"
Darkseid can easily teleport out of the way and shot him right in the back with the omega beams.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By HalJordan1986x
AtPhantom said:
"What or who powers the trion Juggernaut?"
Its when hes fully merged with Cyttorak

Think Juggernaut on magical steroids
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Or he could increase his size and brawl with Trion Juggernaut then maybe wipe Trion Juggernaut out of existence..."
I dont think so. Trion Juggernaut has insane levels of strength... and even at an increased size Darkseid battling with Trion Juggernaut would be a fight he couldnt win... cause when The Big Fella is in motion there is no stopping him...
"
Darkseid can easily teleport out of the way and shot him right in the back with the omega beams."
I dont think the Omega Beams would hurt Trion Juggernaut...
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By HalJordan1986x
King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Darkseid can easily teleport out of the way and shot him right in the back with the omega beams."
I dont think the Omega Beams would hurt Trion Juggernaut... "
If they can effect the Spectre and the Anti Monitor then they can effect Juggs
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By AtPhantom
HalJordan1986x said:
"AtPhantom said:

Think Juggernaut on magical steroids"
lol. Well he would have to be pretty major then.

On the other hand, we have seen PC Darkseid talk down to lords of chaos and order, which are the highest magical beings in dcu.

I'm not really sure who would win here.... Must think more.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By HalJordan1986x
AtPhantom said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"AtPhantom said:

Think Juggernaut on magical steroids"
lol. Well he would have to be pretty major then.

On the other hand, we have seen PC Darkseid talk down to lords of chaos and order, which are the highest magical beings in dcu.

I'm not really sure who would win here.... Must think more."
Oh well Pre crisis Darkseid obviously wins
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By King_Saturn
HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
If they can effect the Spectre and the Anti Monitor then they can effect Juggs"
But they didnt effect Doomsday the second time they fought...
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Why not...You do know that PC Darkseid power was compared to Infinite Man right...

This information will all be taken from comicvine

Link to his page (Infinite Man)

http://www.comicvine.com/infinite-man/29-51353/

Professor Jaxon Rugarth was a volunteer for a time experiment and returned as the Infinite Man. Edit

Jaxon Rugarth was a professor at Metropolis University's Time Institute in the latter part of the 30th Century. He volunteered to test an extremely powerful time machine developed by Rond Vidar, a leading theorist and the son of Universo as well as being an honorary member of the Legion of Super Heroes.

The theoretical purpose of the machine was to test if time's flow was circular - sending Rugarth into the distant future so he would travel full circle back to his starting point.

Unfortunately, the machine was even more powerful than Vidar foresaw and Rugarth repeatedly circled time until he changed into the incredibly powerful being known as the Infinite Man. Whatever forces actually wrought the changes may be unknown, but Rugarth now possessed tremendous control over the fabric of time itself, and he used these powers to seek revenge on Rond Vidar.

The members of the Legion of Super Heroes managed to prevent the Infinite Man killing Rond, and sent him back to circle endlessly through time. Later during the Crisis on Infinite Earths, the Infinite Man found he could utilise energies given off by the Anti Monitor to free himself. In the resulting battle with the Legion, those energies and the ones that originally turned Rugarth into the Infinite Man were stripped, and he returned to normal

Scan

No Caption Provided

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
But they didnt effect Doomsday the second time they fought..."
Was that PC Darkseid...No...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
Why not...You do know that PC Darkseid power was compared to Infinite Man right...

Professor Jaxon Rugarth was a volunteer for a time experiment and returned as the Infinite Man. Edit

Jaxon Rugarth was a professor at Metropolis University's Time Institute in the latter part of the 30th Century. He volunteered to test an extremely powerful time machine developed by Rond Vidar, a leading theorist and the son of Universo as well as being an honorary member of the Legion of Super Heroes.

The theoretical purpose of the machine was to test if time's flow was circular - sending Rugarth into the distant future so he would travel full circle back to his starting point.

Unfortunately, the machine was even more powerful than Vidar foresaw and Rugarth repeatedly circled time until he changed into the incredibly powerful being known as the Infinite Man. Whatever forces actually wrought the changes may be unknown, but Rugarth now possessed tremendous control over the fabric of time itself, and he used these powers to seek revenge on Rond Vidar.

The members of the Legion of Super Heroes managed to prevent the Infinite Man killing Rond, and sent him back to circle endlessly through time. Later during the Crisis on Infinite Earths, the Infinite Man found he could utilise energies given off by the Anti Monitor to free himself. In the resulting battle with the Legion, those energies and the ones that originally turned Rugarth into the Infinite Man were stripped, and he returned to normal

Scan

No Caption Provided

"
I know what Pre Crisis Darkseid can do... he is a Nigh Omnipotent being... but even so... Trion Juggernaut has shown to be almost indestructable and immune to all physical attacks
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By HalJordan1986x

spectre and antimonitor >>>>juggernaut

pre crisis ds curbstomp

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"

Scan

No Caption Provided

"
I know what Pre Crisis Darkseid can do... he is a Nigh Omnipotent being... but even so... Trion Juggernaut has shown to be almost indestructable and immune to all physical attacks "
Did you even read that...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
But they didnt effect Doomsday the second time they fought..."
Was that PC Darkseid...No..."
I was talking about Darkseid in general then... he was still very powerful at that point though... even if it wasnt PC
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"

Scan

No Caption Provided

"
I know what Pre Crisis Darkseid can do... he is a Nigh Omnipotent being... but even so... Trion Juggernaut has shown to be almost indestructable and immune to all physical attacks "
Did you even read that..."
Sure I Did... so the Omega Beams could erase Trion Juggernaut... I already knew that
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"

Scan

No Caption Provided

"
Did you even read that..."
Sure I Did... so the Omega Beams could erase Trion Juggernaut... I already knew that"
LOL.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By King_Saturn
never give up said:
LOL."
That was fun... you gave me something to use when you said PC Darkseid could brawl with Trion Juggs... I had to BS when you started talking about the Omega Beams though...

lol
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By never give up
King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
LOL."
That was fun... you gave me something to use when you said PC Darkseid could brawl with Trion Juggs... I had to BS when you started talking about the Omega Beams though...

lol
"
LOL.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HalJordan1986x said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"King Saturn said:
"
LOL

never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"
"
poor logic if ive ever seen it.
DarkseidFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut can suck a big one

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

uxas

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trion Juggernaut is more powerful than a regular Jugernaut and he has been able to go toe to toe with a WWH.

TJuggernaut got this. Sorry for Darkseid

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uxas.

BatManuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call. Both have their advantages in this fight, but I don't know if OE would erase Trion so easily. It probably go down on who has more durability and brute strength.

BadassGrimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut owns

Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thezoneexpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseide slaughters. Are you kidding me?! Trion Juggs has limited feats. Punching and altering reality doesn't mean he can beat Darkseide.