• 86 results
Avatar image for life_without_progress
#1 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (22773 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Darkseid (Post Crisis & Post Flashpoint)

VS

No Caption Provided

Funny Valentine (Post Love Train amp)

In character

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Random encounter

Standard gear and abilities

Fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

Who'd win? For what reasons?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#3 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

Valentine. Not sure how Darkseid gets through Love Train at all. Also he jobs badly.

#4 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

Valentine.

#5 Posted by GrandTOAA (608 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Valentine win?

#6 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandtoaa said:

How does Valentine win?

Dimensional spamming. Dude can pull out a alternative of Darkseid and watch as they both destroy each other via dimensional feedback. Love Train basically makes him unstoppable unless you have really good hax or PIS.

#7 Posted by GrandTOAA (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: So how did he lose? Can he drag everyone and anyone he wants from another dimension? Like if he is fighting Galactus, can be physically drag him?

#8 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandtoaa: I can't imagine him doing that considering how big Galactus is. The portal is pretty big, but not that big. He lost because the main protagonist had a ability that countered him and negated his dimensional stuff. Something that Darkseid lacks here.

Love Train basically gives him luck manipulation, and repels bad luck on to everyone else, and his dimensional hopping allows him to switch bodies with a different Valentine before death, meaning he's immortal.

#9 Posted by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid stomps the verse, no effort.

#10 Posted by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: There is only one Darkseid in the whole DCverse, so how does he bring other Darkseid here?

#11 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (3078 posts) - - Show Bio
@chad_duby said:

Darkseid stomps the verse, no effort.

This coming from the dude who said "Saitama is omnipotent"

I mean, you usually are trolling on here, so this isn't surprising.

Multiverse, lol. You can bring any Darkseid from there, considering D4C works under string theory, meaning that there are multiple versions of Darkseid. CV rules mean that would be in effect here, considering this isn't in the DC universe.

#12 Edited by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: Yes, this isn’t surprising because Darkseid stomps the verse, unless there is omnipotent, and I am being serious this time.

#13 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby said:

@diarrhearegatta: Yes, this isn’t surprising because Darkseid stomps the verse, unless there is omnipotent, and I am being serious this time.

Yeah, because Darkseid can run through Gold Experience Requiem, King Crimson, Made in Heaven, Bohemian Rhapsody, Heaven's Door, etc. Give me a break.

#14 Posted by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: Multiverse? How can there be anyone more than one Darkseid? Let me tell you again, Darseid originated from DC verse(and he doesn’t exist in Jojo) and there is only one him. How can Valentine bring another version of him? It doesn’t exist. What is D4C. Again how can you bring something that doesn’t exist?

How can he not? How powerful are they?

#15 Edited by DiarrheaRegatta (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: Let me tell you again- this isn't taking place in the DC universe. Under CV rules, this is taking place in a neutral universe where the cosmic forces of DC (like Mxy) can't just walk in and solo both. String Theory basically states that universes are created by the most pathetic of acts- someone blinking one second creates a universe where they did not blink, for example. Thus, Darkseid will have versions of him that are identical in everything but a single act or characteristic. Therefore, D4C works under this context, and thus, Valentine can win.

Your entire argument is based off this fight taking place in the DC universe- it isn't. Gold Experience Requiem negates every action taken by a foe and kills them forever, King Crimson goes forward in time and can kill easily, Made in Heaven speeds up time to the point that the universe ends and resets, and Heaven's Door basically can make anyone do anything Rohan desires by writing in their brain. Darkseid isn't stomping any of them, lol

I think it says a lot about you that you said Darkseid would stomp everyone when you didn't know anything about them at all.

#16 Edited by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: It said Random encounter btw. Yes, I know about that, it is a basic rule of timelines and infinite possibilities. But how can that work with Darkseid? Can you prove hat Darskeid is bounded by these concepts? He is a god who is supposed to have only one version and unaffected by time. So there is not gonna be an another version of himself. In DCverse, there is also string theory concept(which is why there are the endless) and there is still one Darkseid. Alternate Darkseid will not be created under any of his own actions.

No, it is based of the characteristics of Darkseid that he is a new god and he is unaffected by that concept. What is the most powerful attack it has negated? Who is the most powerful foe it has killed? Even Spectre can’t kill him permanently. How does that work? Darseid would survive. Please explain how it would work on Darkseid, since he is one of the most telepathic characters ever.

#17 Posted by Emperorb777 (10587 posts) - - Show Bio

@diarrhearegatta: Whether it's a shared universe for the battle or not, there's only one Darkseid, like the other new Gods he's existence is unique.

#18 Posted by Lan_Fan (11809 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins.

#19 Edited by Sazzmi (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Explain how Darkseid gets past Love Train pls even with the whole "his true form is multiversal" nonsense.

To the brainlet saying he solos the verse tell me, how does he go about defeating multiple beings with either infinite speed, infinite rotational power, or the ability to reduce a concept to a state of litteral nothingness

Also, considering how D4C's abilities were shown to work, he can pull a Darksied from not only different universes, ormultiverse, but from different times as well. Meaning he could pull a Darkseid from the DCAU and both would get wiped or, more likely a Darkseid from five minutes prior to the beginning of the encounter and again, both Darkseids would be erased.

And to put the final nail in the coffin, Darksied, isn't a speedster, he's usually only about as fast a mid teir like Aquaman and maybe sometimes FTL. So he's not gonna be able to blitz (which would be out of character anyways) Funny before he gets Love Train up (assuming he doesn't start with it up.) And once Love Train is active, it's gg since Darkseid doesn't have the infinite power required to break Love Train.

#20 Posted by BruceRogers (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: Spectre couldn't kill him simply because he wasn't allowed to kill him. Darkseid isn't immune to death otherwise, as Final Crisis can attest.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#21 Posted by RampageTheFirst (5616 posts) - - Show Bio

@sazzmi: If you are going to call someone a brainlet, why can't you have the balls to tag them? Scared it might backfire?

I'll tag them for you. @chad_duby

#22 Posted by WollfMyth209 (15380 posts) - - Show Bio

JJBA has Stands that are the very definition of a No-Limits-Fallacy. Due to both their weirdly specific powersets and no established limit on them.

Usually to get past sh!t like Love Train, you'd need to be a solid reality warper. If Valentine has Love Train activated, Darkseid's Omega Beams would probably just get redirected back at him and Valentine would only need a scratch on Uxas to make his head explode or something.

#23 Posted by Toratorn (5628 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Valentine, but it feels wrong.

#24 Posted by mega6382 (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid wins

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17139 posts) - - Show Bio

@chad_duby: Spectre couldn't kill him simply because he wasn't allowed to kill him. Darkseid isn't immune to death otherwise, as Final Crisis can attest.

Still, we've seen Darkseid "die" and come back, even if it was his plan, we don't how he came back other than he decided to or had no choice to and unless someone here starts shooting radion bullets and singing, I doubt Darkseid's death will be a simple thing.......

#26 Edited by BruceRogers (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: But he was completely and utterly dead in Final Crisis though, which proves he can indeed die. It definitely wont be an easy task to accomplish though, thats for sure.

And it wasnt just the Radion bullet and the super singing that did him in; Orion mangling his body beyond repair played a part in it too.

Not arguing who wins this though since I know nothing about the other character.

#27 Posted by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: I didn’t try to say he can’t die but he can definitely come back from almost everything.

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17139 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: But he was completely and utterly dead in Final Crisis though, which proves he can indeed die. It definitely wont be an easy task to accomplish though, thats for sure.

The fact that he can die at all isn't really the issue though, since how he died was so plot driven and convoluted that it's almost impossible to replicate .... it's about the fact that the way he died is seemingly the only way he can die permanently. Getting his original body destroyed and simply showing up in a newer weaker body means he cannot die by any form of conventional means....he's as immortal as Hank Henshaw....so how do you kill Darkseid without literally killing him 3 times in a row...3 different ways...as far as I know, it's arguable that he can't die any other way unless you count non canon material.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#29 Posted by hurricanefunnel (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

JJBA has Stands that are the very definition of a No-Limits-Fallacy. Due to both their weirdly specific powersets and no established limit on them.

Usually to get past sh!t like Love Train, you'd need to be a solid reality warper. If Valentine has Love Train activated, Darkseid's Omega Beams would probably just get redirected back at him and Valentine would only need a scratch on Uxas to make his head explode or something.

copy that

#30 Edited by BruceRogers (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I am pretty sure reincarnation isn't the same as immortality, if you are talking about Boss Darkseid. Either way, you could say he doesnt die like normal, but the user whom I replied to was implying he is completely immune to death. That part isnt true.

#31 Posted by Kevd4wg (10847 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no, not JoJo

#32 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17139 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I am pretty sure reincarnation isn't the same as immortality, if you are talking about Boss Darkseid.

No, I mean the fact that his astral form is still alive technically, he just needs a physical body as a vessel. Besides, when he possessed Dan Turpin's body, the Black Racer didn't kill the body or Darkseid's spirit...Anyway, he doesn't need to die to switch bodies, not sure his Boss body died before he jumped in to Dan Turpin but he can exist as an astral essence.... I'm also pretty sure he tried to do things while in that spirit form before Superman sung him out.

#33 Posted by Helloman (24995 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny Valentine wins. 👍

#34 Posted by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

To the brainlet saying he solos the verse tell me,

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Wow, genius, Let me tell you what “brainlet” really means.

It basically means a person who lacks IQ and common sense that we use in the real world. Now may I ask you, what do Darkseid or Valentine have to do with real world? What do they have to do with my IQ? I have to watch Jojo and read DC for the rest of my life to be a smart person, right, because you seem to value

these stuffs this much. If you meant this, then you probably have to go to a kindergarten again. If not, go learn English.

how does he go about defeating multiple beings with either infinite speed, infinite rotational power, or the ability to reduce a concept to a state of litteral nothingness

Please name these characters, post scans, explain them and explain to me how it would work on Darkseid.

Also, considering how D4C's abilities were shown to work,

But not on Darkseid.

he can pull a Darksied from not only different universes, ormultiverse, but from different times as well. Meaning he could pull a Darkseid from the DCAU and both would get wiped or, more likely a Darkseid from five minutes prior to the beginning of the encounter and again, both Darkseids would be erased.

No Caption Provided

Now, I will use vswiki for once because I hate Jojo’s bizarre adventure so I am not going to read it and I have no other choices.

It says, “When Valentine takes and individual and takes them to a parallel world”

How does he even know about DCAU? How does he even know where it is? And how is he going to grab DCAU Darkseid? Why can’t Darkseid just kill him before that? Aside from all of that, meeting their counterparts and explode or merge never happened to DC characters before so it won‘t happen to Darkseid. And why would they even make contact? DCAU Darkseid is supposed to be True Darkseid’s avatar. Now how can an avatar and the true form merge into a sponge and explode? That is non sensical. And even if it is a special ability, you will have to prove this shit because it never worked against someone like True Darkseid, otherwise it is NLF. Darkseid from 5 minutes ago? That is stupid af. True Darkseid lives outside time and space and crumbled the multiverse with his prescene. How can you drag someone who is outside of all time and space from “other timeline”?

And to put the final nail in the coffin, Darksied, isn't a speedster, he's usually only about as fast a mid teir like Aquaman and maybe sometimes FTL. So he's not gonna be able to blitz

More blabbering. He has an omega beam which can tag kryptonians, and can also combat with kryptonians. Of course he can or just utilize his Omega Beam for that matter.

Funny before he gets Love Train up (assuming he doesn't start with it up.) And once Love Train is active, it's gg since Darkseid doesn't have the infinite power required to break Love Train.

True Darkseid crumbled an entire multiverse with his presence. So not only would the love train break and Funny dies, the whole Jojo verse would also be obliterated with that. And you will have to prove that he would be able to send Darkseid’s attack to other universe, considering he has never done it on someone this powerful before, otherwise it is NFL.

And Darkseid can do this btw.

No Caption Provided

Darkseid just shoot D4C and Funny dies in a pitiful death. Even an avatar can do this.

Yes, this is a massive stomp and a mismatch. Darkseid shits on everyone in the verse.

Note: If someone doesn’t tag me I won’t tag them.

@rampagethefirst Thanks for tagging me :)

#35 Posted by Toratorn (5628 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how Love Train is going to save Valentine's ass if Darkseid simply busts the planet.

#36 Edited by Sazzmi (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... what a terribly formatted but interesting comment I see above me. Let's read through it, shall we?

Wow, genius, Let me tell you what “brainlet” really means

Congratulations, you can google a term and find it's definition on Urban Dictionary. I guess that's to show that you actually do have intelligence greater than that of a bonobo. Then you go on to say "You're using the term wrong because fictional characters have nothing to do with common sense or the real world," which is true however the reason why you are a brainlet is that you lack the common sense/real-world skills to not talk about things you have no knowledge on. Furthermore, rather than find any reliable source of information, you'd rather use a selective piece from wiki that is notoriously faulty in an attempt to help your argument. And the third strike comes when for you choose to tell me to judge my word choice and grammar when in the same sentence you have multiple errors. Like, come on my English isn't the best and I'm willing to admit this which is why I rarely judge other people's grammar but if you're going to criticize me for that then make sure your grammar is better or at the very least make sure the sentence you're roasting me in has no errors.

I have to watch Jojo and read DC for the rest of my life to be a smart person, right, because you seem to value

these stuffs this much. If you meant this, then you probably have to go to a kindergarten again. If not, go learn English.

I mean look at that, you randomly started a new paragraph in the same sentence. And 'stuffs?' Please, man. I just called you out for what you are, you're just making it worse for yourself.

Please name these characters, post scans, explain them and explain to me how it would work on Darkseid

Infinite Speed- Erico Pucci via Made in Heaven

• How does it work? It's literally Infinite Speed + Time Manipulation + Kinda Reality Warping
  • Scans? 12
  • How would it work on Darkseid? It's Infinite Speed and Reality Warping. He just rewrites reality and by extension, Darkseid to the exact way he wants.

Infinite Rotational Power- Johnny Joestar via Tusk Act 4

• How does it work? He can shoot projectiles that carry infinite power
  • Scans? 12
  • How would it work on Darkseid? If the projectiles hit Darkseid, he will die considering he can't resist infinite energy

"the ability to reduce a concept to a state of literal nothingness"- Giorno Giovanna via Gold Experience Requiem

• How does it work?- He can turn any action to have no effect and any person to have no willpower. Basically top-tier reality warping.
  • Scans? 12(1/2)2 (2/2)
  • How would it work on Darkseid? Nothing Darkseid will do will work.

And there are plenty others with similar abilities that are just as dangerous.

But not on Darkseid.

Why would it not? This is another reason why my 'brainlet' claim holds true. Not only do you make statements without any knowledge on the topic, you also fail to give any actual evidence that would help your claim.

Now, I will use vswiki for once because I hate Jojo’s bizarre adventure so I am not going to read it and I have no other choices.

Hey, at least you're admitting that you're ignorant and biased.

How does he even know about DCAU? How does he even know where it is?

Considering that you're a master of word choice, you'll see that I used 'could.' Meaning I was suggesting a possibility.

And how is he going to grab DCAU Darkseid?

A plethora of ways. For example, he could transport an unconscious Darkseid into the dimension.

And why would they even make contact?

They don't need to in order for D4C's erasing ability to take effect. As long as they're in the same dimension they'll slowly get erased. It's just if they happen to touch, then they get erased on the spot. This can be achieved in many ways, like dumping the body right on top of the other and whatnot.

Aside from all of that, meeting their counterparts and explode or merge never happened to DC characters before so it won‘t happen to Darkseid

And none of those interactions involved D4C.

Then the rest of your argument revolves around the incorrect assumption that "True Darkseid" is a "standard" Darkseid which, if we were to use your words, is stupid af and simply an attempt to piece together an argument that might actually hold. But here's the problem, in order to bypass Love Train, you need infinite rotational energy (even with said infinite energy, it'll take some time to actually kill him due to D4C's dimension-hopping powers). Something that Darkseid, even in his true multiversal form doesn't have.

So, in the end, we have this battle ending in one of two ways. 1; Funny dumps an alternate dimension Darkseid right when the fight starts and both die or 2; Darkseid tries to attack via Omega Beams, fails due to Love Train and dies instantly after. And if the fight is with True Darkseid, it'll be a stalemate at best considering True Darkseid doesn't have infinite power at his disposal.

And considering that not directly tagging someone on a comment calling them out is seen as "being afraid" despite said comment being on a publicly accessible site. I suppose I'll take the time to tag you not because I care about my personal reputation but because I honestly dislike how much of a smug fool you're being and want to tell you how I feel directly @chad_duby

#37 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot how silly this got.

#38 Edited by Chad_Duby (4636 posts) - - Show Bio

@sazzmi said:

Then you go on to say "You're using the term wrong because fictional characters have nothing to do with common sense or the real world," which is true however the reason why you are a brainlet is that you lack the common sense/real-world skills to not talk about things you have no knowledge on.

This would be true, if this were to have any effect with life. But you should be able to realize that this is just a random forum in the internet, it won't affect me later or anytime. If anything, it would consume my time at very best. Your definition for brainlet is still full of shit. And saying I have no knowledge on this is a complete bullshit, because I know about Darkseid and the title of this thread is Valeentine vs Darkseid.

Furthermore, rather than find any reliable source of information, you'd rather use a selective piece from wiki that is notoriously faulty in an attempt to help your argument.

Then what are the reliable sources? Link me one? If you can't then please tell what wiki has got wrong. Wiki is written by random person so it is not different from your words.

And the third strike comes when for you choose to tell me to judge my word choice and grammar when in the same sentence you have multiple errors.

No stop bullshitting already.

Let me quote myself.

To the brainlet saying he solos the verse tell me,

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Wow, genius, Let me tell you what “brainlet” really means.

It basically means a person who lacks IQ and common sense that we use in the real world. Now may I ask you, what do Darkseid or Valentine have to do with real world? What do they have to do with my IQ? I have to watch Jojo and read DC for the rest of my life to be a smart person, right, because you seem to value

how does he go about defeating multiple beings with either infinite speed, infinite rotational power, or the ability to reduce a concept to a state of litteral nothingness

Please name these characters, post scans, explain them and explain to me how it would work on Darkseid.

Also, considering how D4C's abilities were shown to work,

But not on Darkseid.

he can pull a Darksied from not only different universes, ormultiverse, but from different times as well. Meaning he could pull a Darkseid from the DCAU and both would get wiped or, more likely a Darkseid from five minutes prior to the beginning of the encounter and again, both Darkseids would be erased.

It says, “When Valentine takes and individual and takes them to a parallel world”

How does he even know about DCAU? How does he even know where it is? And how is he going to grab DCAU Darkseid? Why can’t Darkseid just kill him before that? Aside from all of that, meeting their counterparts and explode or merge never happened to DC characters before so it won‘t happen to Darkseid. And why would they even make contact? DCAU Darkseid is supposed to be True Darkseid’s avatar. Now how can an avatar and the true form merge into a sponge and explode? That is non sensical. And even if it is a special ability, you will have to prove this shit because it never worked against someone like True Darkseid, otherwise it is NLF. Darkseid from 5 minutes ago? That is stupid af. True Darkseid lives outside time and space and crumbled the multiverse with his prescene. How can you drag someone who is outside of all time and space from “other timeline”?

And to put the final nail in the coffin, Darksied, isn't a speedster, he's usually only about as fast a mid teir like Aquaman and maybe sometimes FTL. So he's not gonna be able to blitz

More blabbering. He has an omega beam which can tag kryptonians, and can also combat with kryptonians. Of course he can or just utilize his Omega Beam for that matter.

Funny before he gets Love Train up (assuming he doesn't start with it up.) And once Love Train is active, it's gg since Darkseid doesn't have the infinite power required to break Love Train.

True Darkseid crumbled an entire multiverse with his presence. So not only would the love train break and Funny dies, the whole Jojo verse would also be obliterated with that. And you will have to prove that he would be able to send Darkseid’s attack to other universe, considering he has never done it on someone this powerful before, otherwise it is NFL.

And Darkseid can do this btw.

Darkseid just shoot D4C and Funny dies in a pitiful death. Even an avatar can do this.

Yes, this is a massive stomp and a mismatch. Darkseid shits on everyone in the verse.

Highlight whenever I said anything about your grammar, it was about word-choice only. And what do you mean by judge you? I never criticized anybody with their grammar.

Like, come on my English isn't the best and I'm willing to admit this which is why I rarely judge other people's grammar but if you're going to criticize me for that then make sure your grammar is better or at the very least make sure the sentence you're roasting me in has no errors.

So please make sure you don't roast anybody, especially me, with a word that its meaning is completely away from the topic again. I repeat, I never criticized your grammar and I don't care about it at all, as long as I am able to read it. At best, I would ask you to translate it for me.

Infinite Speed- Erico Pucci via Made in Heaven

• How does it work? It's literally Infinite Speed + Time Manipulation + Kinda Reality Warping
  • Scans? 12
  • How would it work on Darkseid? It's Infinite Speed and Reality Warping. He just rewrites the universe and by extension, Darkseid to the exact way he wants.

Where is it proven that his speed is infinite? It is only stated to be infinite which doesn't show how his infinite speed really works, and it is also stated that Pucci can keep up with him. Can you actually prove that his reality warping ability would work on Darkseid? Even an avatar of Darkseid had kept up with the same Anti Monitor who caused Crisis On Infinite Earths. It would be base less to claim that his power will work on Darkseid without providing any reason or feats(who are the most powerful people it had worked on?) To support your claim. You only said, "he just rewrites the universe by extension, Darkseid to the exact way he wants", without proving why it would work.

Infinite Rotational Power- Johnny Joestar via Tusk Act 4

• How does it work? He can shoot projectiles that carry infinite power
  • Scans? 12
  • How would it work on Darkseid? If the projectiles hit Darkseid, he will die considering he can't resist infinite energy

No Caption Provided

It only says that its energy seems to be infinite, which is isn't confirmed. Show me a scan where it shows that his projectiles have infinite energy. And this doesn't prove that his rotational power is infinite at all, the definition for the infinite rotational power in this case, is that it control gravity and its rotation pierces to another dimension. And these kinds of stuff are common among Dc heroes.

"the ability to reduce a concept to a state of literal nothingness"- Giorno Giovanna via Gold Experience Requiem

• How does it work?- He can turn any action to have no effect and any person to have no willpower. Basically top-tier reality warping.
  • Scans? 12(1/2)2 (2/2)
  • How would it work on Darkseid? Nothing Darkseid will do will work.

As I have seen from the scans above, if I am not wrong, the guy erased a "time", right? Please tell me how this would work on Darkseid's attacks. Just because it erased something means it will work on another thing?

Why would it not? This is another reason why my 'brainlet' claim holds true. Not only do you make statements without any knowledge on the topic, you also fail to give any actual evidence that would help your claim.

Can you give me any reason why it would work on Darkseid? Can you prove anything? Just because something works on something means it will work on another? Please look at your attempts to disprove my point and check the meaning of that word and see if they are similar.

Hey, at least you're admitting that you're ignorant and biased.

Biased? Check the meaning again, please. Biased means I am choosing things via favor, but that is not true at all. I hate the Beyonder and like Thanos and Darkseid but that doesn't mean I wouldn't say Beyonder stomps True Darkseidd and Ig Thanos. I like Madara over Galactus but I wouldn't say Galactus doesn't stomp Narutoverse.

Considering that you're a master of word choice, you'll see that I used 'could.' Meaning I was suggesting a possibility.

Prove that there is any possibility.

A plethora of ways. For example, he could transport an unconscious Darkseid into the dimension.

How could he even get Darkseid unconcious? Where couyld he find alternate Darkseid? Where does he find them?

They don't need to in order for D4C's erasing ability to take effect. As long as they're in the same dimension they'll slowly get erased. It's just if they happen to touch, then they get erased on the spot. This can be achieved in many ways, like dumping the body right on top of the other and whatnot.

Can you please explain how this ability works? As far as I have read from the sources I have gathered, Valentine only finds his opponent's alternate selves and take them to the same reality so they would get erased. It is much of a side effect when the same beings exist in the same reality, which never actually never happened to DC characters. And Darkseid's existence is unique so you won't find any alternate Darkseid.

And none of those interactions involved D4C.

Please explain how it works and prove that it will work on Darkseid, who is not from Jojo.

Then the rest of your argument revolves around the incorrect assumption that "True Darkseid" is a "standard" Darkseid which, if we were to use your words, is stupid af and simply an attempt to piece together an argument that might actually hold. But here's the problem, in order to bypass Love Train, you need infinite rotational energy (even with said infinite energy, it'll take some time to actually kill him due to D4C's dimension-hopping powers). Something that Darkseid, even in his true multiversal form doesn't have.

No, just stop bullshitting. I actually made clear differences when I claim True Darkseid or standard Darkseid will do soemthing. And as you claimed about the love train thing, you outright said that even true Darksied would not be able to break it, so is wrong if I brought True Darkseid in an arguement? Are you confused with your own arguments or something? Now why do you think True Darkseid wouldn't be able to do it? HE collapsed the entire multiverse, consisting of infinite universes with his presence so he would definitely break through the love train and Valentine would be dead immediately. Now I will explain how Darkseid's avatar could also kill Valentine easily. He can shoot his stand and Valentine would take all damage to himself and he would die.

And one more way. May I quote Taratorn.

@toratorn said:

I wonder how Love Train is going to save Valentine's ass if Darkseid simply busts the planet.

Love Train may probably save him planet's explosion but suffocation is not an attack so Valentine would die.

So, in the end, we have this battle ending in one of two ways. 1; Funny dumps an alternate dimension Darkseid right when the fight starts and both die

Which wouldn't work, considering there is no alternate Darksied, and even if there is, there is almost no way Funny could find him or bring(bringing him to the battle field would be impossible) him to the battle, and the facts that it never happened when Dc characters(or prove it) and Darkseid's avatar originated from the same True Darkseid.

or 2; Darkseid tries to attack via Omega Beams, fails due to Love Train and dies instantly after.

He is not gonna fail or die.

And if the fight is with True Darkseid, it'll be a stalemate at best considering True Darkseid doesn't have infinite power at his disposal.

He collapsed the multiverse so he would break through the Love Train as well.

#39 Posted by Amonfire1776 (2627 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Darkseid as people forget he also has very powerful reality manipulation himself...also his reaction time is much faster...

#40 Posted by KillerQueen (429 posts) - - Show Bio

The comments above this one almost gave me an aneurysm.

#41 Posted by Chimeroid (8974 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers said:

The fact that he can die at all isn't really the issue though, since how he died was so plot driven and convoluted that it's almost impossible to replicate .... it's about the fact that the way he died is seemingly the only way he can die permanently. Getting his original body destroyed and simply showing up in a newer weaker body means he cannot die by any form of conventional means....he's as immortal as Hank Henshaw....so how do you kill Darkseid without literally killing him 3 times in a row...3 different ways...as far as I know, it's arguable that he can't die any other way unless you count non canon material.

I know i am chiming in on month-old debating. But the reason the Spectre couldn't kill Darkseid was the fact that Darkseid is protected by the Prophecy. Not even the Source itself could beat him without using Orion. Orion is the only one capable of killing Darkseid in the PC continuity.

However, i usually ignore that concept in battle threads.

On Topic - I don't think bringing alternate copies of Darkseid would work. He has already faced copies of himself and prevailed.

#42 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, right?

#43 Posted by KillerQueen (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid:

On Topic - I don't think bringing alternate copies of Darkseid would work. He has already faced copies of himself and prevailed.

He wouldn't be using the copies to fight Darkseid, but to destroy him. In the context of his ability, bringing in a copy of his opponent from a neighboring world causes them to have an existential meltdown and violently stop existing. I know if takes a bit of suspension of disbelief considering they come from different universes, but that's how it works.

@killerqueen said:

I know, right?

Yeah, they're pretty bad.

#44 Posted by Chimeroid (8974 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid:

He wouldn't be using the copies to fight Darkseid, but to destroy him. In the context of his ability, bringing in a copy of his opponent from a neighboring world causes them to have an existential meltdown and violently stop existing. I know if takes a bit of suspension of disbelief considering they come from different universes, but that's how it works.

While that is how it works in Jojo, it isn't how it works in DC. And, we have seen Darkseid come into contact with a future version of himself. So, to put it bluntly, Darkseid has feats against that ability.Also, would bringing in 2 Darkseids that would be against him really work for him? I mean, what happens if they don't touch? Does he have to fight both of them now?

#45 Edited by KillerQueen (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid:

While that is how it works in Jojo, it isn't how it works in DC.

Which is why I mentioned suspension of disbelief. It takes a bit of that to make battles like these work, as you can't simply ignore the logic of one universe in favor of another and vice versa.

And, we have seen Darkseid come into contact with a future version of himself. So, to put it bluntly, Darkseid has feats against that ability.

Valentine doesn't bring in future versions of his opponents, he brings in alternate universe versions. It was explained in a way that suggested it would be able to work in a situation similar to this.

Also, would bringing in 2 Darkseids that would be against him really work for him?

I'm not sure what you mean here.

I mean, what happens if they don't touch?

They don't need to touch, as simply being within a few meters of each other causes them to be pulled together and disassembled.

Does he have to fight both of them now?

See the above.

#46 Posted by Lan_Fan (11809 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid still stomps.

#47 Edited by Chimeroid (8974 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerqueen:

Which is why I mentioned suspension of disbelief. It takes a bit of that to make battles like these work, as you can't simply ignore the logic of one universe in favor of another and vice versa.

So, whose version should we ignore in your opinion. Because we are at an impasse there. Either we ignore DCU or we ignore JoJo.

Valentine doesn't bring in future versions of his opponents, he brings in alternate universe versions. It was explained in a way that suggested it would be able to work in a situation similar to this.

Someone mentioned future versions. There is only one Darkseid as New Gods exist in the fourth world that is not included in the multiversal plan of the DCEU. Canonically, there are no alternate universe versions of Darkseid.

They don't need to touch, as simply being within a few meters of each other causes them to be pulled together and disassembled.

And what if they are not within a few meters of each other?

#48 Edited by KillerQueen (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid:

So, whose version should we ignore in your opinion. Because we are at an impasse there. Either we ignore DCU or we ignore JoJo.

Since D4C is a specific ability authored by a single person, I personally feel like we should accept that in this case considering how inconsistent Darkseid is due his multiple writers.

Someone mentioned future versions.

A lot of people who comment on JJBA threads don't actually know what they're talking about unfortunately. If you need scans to back up my version of his ability, I'd be more than willing to pass some your way.

There is only one Darkseid as New Gods exist in the fourth world that is not included in the multiversal plan of the DCEU. Canonically, there are no alternate universe versions of Darkseid.

That may be, but Stands are a concept that can transcend fictional works (as evidenced by Bohemian Rhapsody and it's ability to pull in any fictional character to fight his opponent). It isn't too far of a stretch to assume that Valentine could indiscriminately bring in a version of Darkseid from other forms of media because of this.

And what if they are not within a few meters of each other?

Then it would have no effect, but I doubt he would go to the trouble of doing it if they would be out of range.

#49 Posted by Chimeroid (8974 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerqueen:

Since D4C is a specific ability authored by a single person, I personally feel like we should accept that in this case considering how inconsistent Darkseid is due his multiple writers.

That just sounds like "cuz i like him more" tbh.

That may be, but Stands are a concept that can transcend fictional works (as evidenced by Bohemian Rhapsody and it's ability to pull in any fictional character to fight his opponent). It isn't too far of a stretch to assume that Valentine could indiscriminately bring in a version of Darkseid from other forms of media because of this.

No matter how weird it gets. Nothing in fiction transcends fictional works. Anything that happens in JJBA is canonical to JJBA and exists within its multiverse.

What defenses from the Omega Beams or telepathy (for starters) does Funny have?

#50 Edited by KillerQueen (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@chimeroid:

That just sounds like "cuz i like him more" tbh.

If that's what it sounds like, then you need to read it again.

No matter how weird it gets. Nothing in fiction transcends fictional works. Anything that happens in JJBA is canonical to JJBA and exists within its multiverse.

While this is true, considering the fact that it was stated to contain an infinite amount of parallel universes, factually there is a universe among them with Darkseid residing in it.

What defenses from the Omega Beams or telepathy (for starters) does Funny have?

Love Train. It deflects all forms of misfortune cast upon Valentine somewhere else in the world, and an attack with infinite amounts of energy was needed to overpower it.