Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Albertphytagoras

@reikai:

I think with the edits is now more debatable...

However I think team anime wins.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albertphytagoras: Except that you included PC-Darkseid as a challenge who is practically nigh-omnipotent and backhanded 6billion Daxamites who were equivalent to PC-Kryptonians.

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

Oh well round 3 goes to Darkseid.

But he loses the rest very bad.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Darkside get stomp, there enough hax to annoy him and possible kill him, and few powerhouses that can kill him

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically just goldsaints vs darkseid...

In which darkseid gets mercilessly brutalized... the gold saints can easily remove his senses teleport his soul to the other realm. or explode their cosmos inside his body.

Woah.....my mind was in the gutter when i read that.....

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: one its darksied

Two nobody outside of the saints, is a threa

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute said:

This is basically just goldsaints vs darkseid...

In which darkseid gets mercilessly brutalized... the gold saints can easily remove his senses teleport his soul to the other realm. or explode their cosmos inside his body.

Woah.....my mind was in the gutter when i read that.....

I bet you imagined something dirty don't ya?

If you know what i mean? XD

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@frogdog said:

@jgames: one its darksied

Two nobody outside of the saints, is a threa

Vanilla Ice could possibly BFR with Cream

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By God_of_Batman

@albertphytagoras said:

Darkseid is planning to prove that he is the strongest being in the fiction multiverse.

These gives attention of the powerhouses/groups of the anime verses.

The anime powerhouses challenges Darkseid and all of apokalimon to a death battle and Darkseid and his minions accept.

So the anime powerhouses team consists of:

Millennium (Hellsing), Roman catholic church (Hellsing), Logias (One piece), Akatsuki (Naruto), Aizen and espadas (Bleach), Godhand (Berserk), Friend (20 century boys), Johan (Monster), Vampires (JJBA), Vampires (Blood+), Demons (Yu yo Hakusho), Angels (Evangelion), Angels (Dokuro Chan), Demons (Panty and stocking), Noah clan + Akumas (D gray man), Toriko and Vampires (Vampire hunter D).

Note: The anime team gets the aid of the entire Hellghast (Killzone) and the fire nation (Avatar).

In the end: Gemini saga, Virgo Shaka and Deathmask cancer enter the ring.

VS

Darkseid plus all his servants/armies (when I mean all I mean all his technology, men, firepower, armies, legions, etc).

Rules:

No holding back.

Everyone is in character.

No prep for the nobles from VHD.

No canon fodder demons for the Yu yu hakusho side.

Battle starts in apokalimon but can go to any part of the universe.

No BFR... But BFD is now allowed to make the fight fair.

Manga feats are allowed as long is cannon.

To the death.

Gets the aid of Thanos with prior knowledge of the enemies.

Note: The saints appear at the end of the battle when everything seems lost. In other words Darkseid must kill all the other characters before facing the saints.

Scenario:

1: Current Darkseid.

2: Pre flash point Darkseid.

3: PC Darkseid.

4: Final crisis Darkseid (Full powered).

¿Who would prevail?

Stalemate. Darkseid must KILL all other characters before the saints come. Schrodinger is omnipresent, and thus can't be killed. So Darkseid will be stuck attempting to kill Schrodinger for the rest of eternity while the saints just sit around twiddling their thumbs.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By reikai
Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen trolls. You think he loses this battle but it's all apart of his plan

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Toriko destroys Darkseid. His army. The End.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Vaeternus

Cool fight, imo ds takes it

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So everyone's just going to ignore what I said...?

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Albertphytagoras

@god_of_batman:

Sorry but I didn't include EOS Alucard in the list.

However the cat is a member of millennium.

So yes, you are right... unless the omega effect works on schro.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi, two words omega effect.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi, two words omega effect.

Gold saints would tank that attack and feel nothing..

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@frogdog: There people who can manipulate senses, rot away people, intangible except to holy, people immune to physical attack, matter manipulation, and etc, while they are mostly foders to darkside, his army would get destroy easily and he be overwhelmed by the number and hax.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibi_cute, And there's proof of this how exactly if I may ask? Because it even effected Spectre, who I'm sure would demolish the Saints...(it didn't kill him but it was more like a punch to his gut before Spectre killed Darkseid only to be saved by the Source)

Will still go Darkseid here, especially depending on the version...current or PC would win here, he's just too powerful. Weaker versions of DS maybe...

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albertphytagoras: Yeah, I was referring to the fact the Schrodinger is a member of Millennium. As for the omega effect working on him... I doubt it. Just the nature of Schro's powers makes me think it wouldn't do much to him. He is everywhere yet nowhere, after all.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Saints along with Vampire Hunter D can solo wreck Darkseid the only exception being Scenario 3.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid clears the team.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Anime clears the army, Itachi solos Darkseid.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Anime clears the army, Itachi solos Darkseid.

UHHHH.. NO

Chibi_cute, And there's proof of this how exactly if I may ask? Because it even effected Spectre, who I'm sure would demolish the Saints...(it didn't kill him but it was more like a punch to his gut before Spectre killed Darkseid only to be saved by the Source)

Will still go Darkseid here, especially depending on the version...current or PC would win here, he's just too powerful. Weaker versions of DS maybe...

Gold saints have galaxy level durability.. Even a galaxian explosion which is equal to the force of a galaxy exploding barely scratched the cloth.

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Vaeternus

@ chibu: Ok, not bad but ds at his best has done similar if not better. To each his own I suppose. I will go DS here since op said PC.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Baltoro

Pre-crisis Darkseid has this:

With one blast of his Omega Beam, the Seid took down a being that had the power of the entire Universe.

No Caption Provided

So basically, PC Seid opens his eyes and all the anime characters get disintegrated or pushed through some far off Binary Sun, effectively BFRing and killing them at the same time.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Millennium (Hellsing): Planetbust. GG.

Roman catholic church (Hellsing): Planet bust. GG.

Logias (One piece): Omega beams. GG.

Akatsuki (Naruto): Again, it's a group. Planet bust. GG.

Aizen and espadas (Bleach): Planet bust. GG.

Godhand (Berserk): Planet bust. GG. Idk if it will actually kill the God hand, though. But by all means, I don't see why not.

Friend (20 century boys): Idk.

Johan (Monster): lol.

Cancer, Gemini, Virgo Saints (Saint seiya): There have been several incarnations of each and they are Gold Saints. Gold Saints are MFTL system to galaxy-level forces and above. Darkseid gets obliterated by them.

Vampires (JJBA): No idea. @thatguywithheadphones: Might like to jump in on their behalf.

Vampires (Blood+): Idk.

Demons (Yu yo Hakusho): Planet bust. GG. All S-classes are potential life wipers. But no one talks about one shotting the planet. Ever. Largest destruction caused in the entire series isn't even state level. (Well, canon. Only person who can actually cause massive crisis is Enma. But that could be due to his power as a death God, as no one else ever, ever demonstrates anything even close to it)

Angels (Evangelion): Planet bust. GG.

Angels (Dokuro Chan): Idk.

Demons (Panty and stocking): Idk.

Noah clan + Akumas (D gray man): Planet bust. GG.

Toriko: Planet bust. GG.

Vampires (Vampire hunter D): Though Anime D doesn't seem that powerful, from what I've heard of the novels, D could solo this. Don't quote me on that.

So basically, it's Gemini saga, Virgo Shaka and Deathmask cancer vs Current darkseid.

I wouldn't say current darkseid takes this:

No Caption Provided

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Dokuro STOPMS.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Freefa11

@baltoro said:

With one blast of his Omega Beam, the Seid took down a being that had the power of the entire Universe.

No Caption Provided

So basically, PC Seid opens his eyes and all the anime characters get disintegrated or pushed through some far off Binary Sun, effectively BFRing and killing them at the same time.

What makes you think those were the Omega Beams?

That didn't actually defeat the Anti-Monitor.

AM was already heavily weakened at that point; certainly not universe level. Barely above Superman level, really.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime powerhouses

flame_saber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By flame_saber

Virgo Shaka will destroy DS all by himself.

It took an attack as strong as Big bang to kill him.Shaka held his own against 3 Gold saints.He would tear DS inside out.

flame_saber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Toriko verse have 3 disciples?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@princearagorn1: Only thing I can see any of the vampires doing from JJBA is either Vanilla Ice sends him to the dark dimension(which he can do at FTL speeds) or Dio to stop time and then phase his fist though his brain.

Would any of that stuff work?

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Baltoro

@freefa11 said:

@baltoro said:

No Caption Provided

What makes you think those were the Omega Beams?

That didn't actually defeat the Anti-Monitor.

AM was already heavily weakened at that point; certainly not universe level. Barely above Superman level, really.

No Caption Provided

That version of Superman would solo this thread as well, no offense to the anime boys. Anyway, the AM is tanking moons being thrown into him by Supes while Darkseid is watching the fight and states that Superman can't solo the Anti-Monitor. Then the Seid states that his technology allows him to gaze through Alexander Luthor's eyes, nothing more. Since Darkseid's trademark move is the Omega Beams I don't see what else that blast could have been; it's kind of common knowledge that they are Omega Beams.

That blast did actually cause the AM's defeat (the scan says "Complete Devastation"), he was barely alive after the blast hit. If you read the scans closely it states the AM is screaming in pain and burning in the core of the Binary star after the blast knocked him out of the park. Can any of these anime chars survive being blasted off the planet and into a star? I doubt they can even remain in tact after a blast of that level hits them.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro:

• Can you really say a character wins if you know nothing about the other one or your knowledge is just limited to some scans you've seen tossed around? Take advantage of the community's knowledge and ask questions before posting about who you think would win. Otherwise, you're just going to get called out on it and look foolish. You don't want that, right?
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

@freefa11 said:

@baltoro said:

Can any of these anime chars survive being blasted off the planet and into a star? I doubt they can even remain in tact after a blast of that level hits them.

Why would the saints even notice Blasted off the planet and into a star? They can take galactic attacks and still fight lol

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

@freefa11 said:

@baltoro said:

Can any of these anime chars survive being blasted off the planet and into a star? I doubt they can even remain in tact after a blast of that level hits them.

Why would the saints even notice Blasted off the planet and into a star? They can take galactic attacks and still fight lol

I just showed Darkseid nearly one-shotting a Universal being with the Omega Beams. Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I checked galaxies were smaller than the Universe.

@baltoro:

• Can you really say a character wins if you know nothing about the other one or your knowledge is just limited to some scans you've seen tossed around? Take advantage of the community's knowledge and ask questions before posting about who you think would win. Otherwise, you're just going to get called out on it and look foolish. You don't want that, right?

If your characters don't have protection from the Source they can't even tank one shot of the Omega Beams. Most of these anime characters don't got the track record to contend with the Seid.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko destroys Darkseid. His army. The End.

Alright..... moving on, Darkseid could beat pretty much everyone here except for the Saints.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@baltoro said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@baltoro said:

@freefa11 said:

@baltoro said:

I just showed Darkseid nearly one-shotting a Universal being with the Omega Beams. Correct me if I'm wrong but last time I checked galaxies were smaller than the Universe.

A universal being which was already weakened, as the panel says. So weakened that it's blast couldn't even hurt superboy.

And he may be universal, but does that mean his durability is universal? Then how exactly was superman harming him in the first place?

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saints FTW

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Nyas

Darkseid is planning to prove that he is the strongest being in the fiction multiverse.

These gives attention of the powerhouses/groups of the anime verses.

The anime powerhouses challenges Darkseid and all of apokalimon to a death battle and Darkseid and his minions accept.

So the anime powerhouses team consists of:

Millennium (Hellsing), Roman catholic church (Hellsing), Logias (One piece), Akatsuki (Naruto), Aizen and espadas (Bleach), Godhand (Berserk), Friend (20 century boys), Johan (Monster), Vampires (JJBA), Vampires (Blood+), Demons (Yu yo Hakusho), Angels (Evangelion), Angels (Dokuro Chan), Demons (Panty and stocking), Noah clan + Akumas (D gray man), Toriko and Vampires (Vampire hunter D).

Note: The anime team gets the aid of the entire Hellghast (Killzone) and the fire nation (Avatar).

In the end: Gemini saga, Virgo Shaka and Deathmask cancer enter the ring.

VS

Darkseid plus all his servants/armies (when I mean all I mean all his technology, men, firepower, armies, legions, etc).

Rules:

No holding back.

Everyone is in character.

No prep for the nobles from VHD.

No canon fodder demons for the Yu yu hakusho side.

Battle starts in apokalimon but can go to any part of the universe.

No BFR... But BFD is now allowed to make the fight fair.

Manga feats are allowed as long is cannon.

To the death.

Gets the aid of Thanos with prior knowledge of the enemies.

Note: The saints appear at the end of the battle when everything seems lost. In other words Darkseid must kill all the other characters before facing the saints.

Scenario:

1: Current Darkseid.

2: Pre flash point Darkseid.

3: PC Darkseid.

4: Final crisis Darkseid (Full powered).

¿Who would prevail?

Mismatch, the Godhand roflstomps, anything more is needless. I don't think you understand how broken a power causality manipulation is. With something like that you can make an ant beat superman.