Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Albertphytagoras

Darkseid is planning to prove that he is the strongest being in the fiction multiverse.

These gives attention of the powerhouses/groups of the anime verses.

The anime powerhouses challenges Darkseid and all of apokalimon to a death battle and Darkseid and his minions accept.

So the anime powerhouses team consists of:

Millennium (Hellsing), Roman catholic church (Hellsing), Logias (One piece), Akatsuki (Naruto), Aizen and espadas (Bleach), Godhand (Berserk), Friend (20 century boys), Johan (Monster), Vampires (JJBA), Vampires (Blood+), Demons (Yu yo Hakusho), Angels (Evangelion), Angels (Dokuro Chan), Demons (Panty and stocking), Noah clan + Akumas (D gray man), Toriko and Vampires (Vampire hunter D).

Note: The anime team gets the aid of the entire Hellghast (Killzone) and the fire nation (Avatar).

In the end: Gemini saga, Virgo Shaka and Deathmask cancer enter the ring.

VS

Darkseid plus all his servants/armies (when I mean all I mean all his technology, men, firepower, armies, legions, etc).

Rules:

No holding back.

Everyone is in character.

No prep for the nobles from VHD.

No canon fodder demons for the Yu yu hakusho side.

Battle starts in apokalimon but can go to any part of the universe.

No BFR... But BFD is now allowed to make the fight fair.

Manga feats are allowed as long is cannon.

To the death.

Gets the aid of Thanos with prior knowledge of the enemies.

Note: The saints appear at the end of the battle when everything seems lost. In other words Darkseid must kill all the other characters before facing the saints.

Scenario:

1: Current Darkseid.

2: Pre flash point Darkseid.

3: PC Darkseid.

4: Final crisis Darkseid (Full powered).

¿Who would prevail?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid blows up the planet

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya Characters are the only ones here who are relevant AFAIK, what's their power level? JJBA people may be relevant, I'm honestly not sure since I'm not a fan of JJBA, but they have some uber hax tier powers.

Everyone else dies in short order once Darkseid releases enough power to destroy he planet, something no one here, save potentially the people already mentioned and Yusuke could in theory survive (if you give yusuke the benefit of the doubt, and since the battlefield can't be destroyed). Omega beams and TP also run over the team.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Albertphytagoras

@dondave:

Read the rules... no BFD...

Nah... But the fight still continues even after the planet bust.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator  Online

What the hell can Johan do?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@albertphytagoras: I don't mean to be rude, but don't tag me in anime battles anymore, I literally know absolutely nothing about anime.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Albertphytagoras
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only know about Bleach characters and they are nothing to Darkseid. That's all I can say.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Everyone here is irrelevant except the Saints.

Which Virgo Saints?

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@albertphytagoras said:

@fallschirmjager:

All the canon versions.

3 Gold Saints can combine their cosmos and use Athena Exclamation which has the power of a big bang. I believe there's been 4 or 5 Virgo saints.

They stomp.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@albertphytagoras: sorry bro the only Animes I have watched are Naruto, DB/DBZ/DBGT, and Bleach (by the way none of the Espadas or Aizen or Akutski can beat Darkseid).

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fallschirmjager

also, I guess it depends on your definition, but with the exception of the Saints, none of these characters are planetary level and therefore not powerhouses...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albertphytagoras: Add Toriko to this!!!

From what I know ( which is limited) D alone should be a good sized thear to DS

Aizen and Co While they have no chance VS DS directly with this many people they will have time to deploy their Haxs which will give the anime team an edge in this fight

and I am pretty sure the angels have AT fildes ( correct me if I am wrong ) so they might be able to tank a OB or two and they have a large army on top of that

the akastkey are fodderized vs DS directly but they fodderize DS's army pretty quickly and the Haxs might be an issue when added on to DS

IMO anime team has a shot as DS in character might not blitz allowing them to put up whatever Haxs powers they have making them all factors

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: D is completely worthless if it's his anime form. 90% of his insane feats come from his novels. The angel's AT fields aren't that impressive, and current darkseid is a planet buster, so he 1-shots them all as well. Toriko wouldn't help from what I know of the series.

The only relevant people here are the Saint Seiya Characters, because:

3 Gold Saints can combine their cosmos and use Athena Exclamation which has the power of a big bang. I believe there's been 4 or 5 Virgo saints.

They stomp.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Albertphytagoras
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: I wouldn't call AT fields unimpressive - especially Shinji's.

But yeah, to Darkseid they're not a problem.

Also the OP added Cancer and Gemini saints for some reason lol.

Honestly...Virgo Shakka can probably solo Darkseid by removing all his senses.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, this is basically the Saints vs Darkseid? The only way the others would be useful for is fodder, or maybe Aizen if he has hogyoko since he can't really die.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@albertphytagoras: I'm also going to put myself into the non anime bandwagon. I don't watch it, and can't really accurately respond to anime threads.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Don't know anything about any anime.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: the 4 heavenly kings could give Darkseid a hell of a fight.

the higher tier Toriko beings ( the three disciples national treasures Etc) Eat him with a side of overkill

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Yeah, AT fields are impressive for their tier, but they're out of depth here. I think we're all in agreement that this is basically just saints vs darkseid, yes?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: the 4 heavenly kings could give Darkseid a hell of a fight.

the higher tier Toriko beings ( the three disciples national treasures Etc) Eat him with a side of overkill

???? Since when has anyone in Toriko been planetary+?

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@dratini1331 said:

@fallschirmjager: Yeah, AT fields are impressive for their tier, but they're out of depth here. I think we're all in agreement that this is basically just saints vs darkseid, yes?

Yep.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the changes...

How this ends?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cjdavis103

@dratini1331:

the Knocking master stopped to rotation of the Toriko Earth ( which is about 12+ at minimum the size o our earth)

High grade toriko techniques can bypass durability ( ultimate routine, saten hair, minortaty world, hungry tounge, knocking, poisons etc etc )

al have impossible reactions precog, "instinct" that can scan the opponent for weakness and powers adaptation power that would make doomsday jealous , "intimidation" that can solo all of Darkseids armies by themselves, reailaty warping,

I can go on if you want

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some characters are non-factors, others however can actually take DS. Its for that reason that i believe they win.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Millennium (Hellsing): It's a group, not a person. Also, non-factor

Roman catholic church (Hellsing): Same as above. It's a group. Their Paladins aren't tailored to fight something like Darkseid or his forces.

Logias (One piece): He's not tough enough to make a difference.

Akatsuki (Naruto): Again, it's a group. Could hurt 'seid's army a bit, but not much else.

Aizen and espadas (Bleach): Same as Akatsuki.

Godhand (Berserk): Far as I know, Darkseid can't even hurt or affect them, and they make his forces shoot each other in the face.

Friend (20 century boys): Never heard of it.

Johan (Monster): Normal human. Johan is good a manipulating people. Other than that, he has no powers at all and normal human stats.

Cancer, Gemini, Virgo Saints (Saint seiya): There have been several incarnations of each and they are Gold Saints. Gold Saints are MFTL system to galaxy-level forces and above. Darkseid gets obliterated by them.

Vampires (JJBA): Never read it.

Vampires (Blood+): Chiropterans are useless. The Chevaliar aren't much help.

Demons (Yu yo Hakusho): Once more, a group and not an individual. Demons go everywhere from F-rank and below to S+ class. A-class demons are life-wipers. S-class are planet destroyers. And we're looking anywhere between hyper-mach to lightspeed. Darkseid gets completely overwhelmed and beaten to death here.

Angels (Evangelion): A nuisance. If Shinji enrages, Darkseid's forces lose.

Angels (Dokuro Chan): Dokuro-chan solos. Bitch be crazy, yo.

Demons (Panty and stocking): not that tough, but toonforcery is a pain.

Noah clan + Akumas (D gray man): They cause some issues and Tykki Mikk is basically untouchable.

Toriko: Can face the army, but not Darkseid himself.

Vampires (Vampire hunter D): I'm guessing Novels since they'd be the only factorable sort. The Nobility in the Novels would make Darkseid turn right around and go home to reevaluate his strategies. The Nobility is comprised of Seven Kings, 1000 Greater Nobility and upwards of several-hundred million lesser nobility.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked most of this but I'm going to make some edits.

@reikai said:

Millennium (Hellsing): It's a group, not a person. Also, non-factor(correct)

Roman catholic church (Hellsing): Same as above. It's a group. Their Paladins aren't tailored to fight something like Darkseid or his forces.(correct)

Logias (One piece): He's not tough enough to make a difference.(correct)

Akatsuki (Naruto): Again, it's a group. Could hurt 'seid's army a bit, but not much else.(correct)

Aizen and espadas (Bleach): Same as Akatsuki.(correct)

Godhand (Berserk): Far as I know, Darkseid can't even hurt or affect them, and they make his forces shoot each other in the face.(Omega Offect/Anti Life equation. They lose)

Friend (20 century boys): Never heard of it.(Will not make it past DS's army.)

Johan (Monster): Normal human. Johan is good a manipulating people. Other than that, he has no powers at all and normal human stats.(correct)

Cancer, Gemini, Virgo Saints (Saint seiya): There have been several incarnations of each and they are Gold Saints. Gold Saints are MFTL system to galaxy-level forces and above. Darkseid gets obliterated by them.(I feel like the Anti life equation will come into play. He loses, I believe it's more 6/10)

Vampires (JJBA): Never read it.(correct)

Vampires (Blood+): Chiropterans are useless. The Chevaliar aren't much help.(correct)

Demons (Yu yo Hakusho): Once more, a group and not an individual. Demons go everywhere from F-rank and below to S+ class. A-class demons are life-wipers. S-class are planet destroyers. And we're looking anywhere between hyper-mach to lightspeed. Darkseid gets completely overwhelmed and beaten to death here. (No, even with their powers, they do not compare over all to Darksied. They could hurt him most likely, but they wouldn't stand with him and his amry has some very hard hitters too)

Angels (Evangelion): A nuisance. If Shinji enrages, Darkseid's forces lose. Eva would lose power before it mattered. More over, none of the Eva piolets have the battle skills to hang with the note worthy members of Darksieds forces. After getting tired, they get beaten and fall.

Angels (Dokuro Chan): Dokuro-chan solos. Bitch be crazy, yo.(correct)

Demons (Panty and stocking): not that tough, but toonforcery is a pain.(correct)

Noah clan + Akumas (D gray man): They cause some issues and Tykki Mikk is basically untouchable.(correct)

Toriko: Can face the army, but not Darkseid himself.(correct)

Vampires (Vampire hunter D): I'm guessing Novels since they'd be the only factorable sort. The Nobility in the Novels would make Darkseid turn right around and go home to reevaluate his strategies. The Nobility is comprised of Seven Kings, 1000 Greater Nobility and upwards of several-hundred million lesser nobility.(correct)

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmonster:

(Omega Offect/Anti Life equation. They lose)

Yeah, one of these things he doesn't have and wouldn't be able to acquire with low prep. The other won't reach them at all and they manipulate Causality, Gravity, Souls, Free Will, and many other things. It is basically like trying to fight GOD.

(I feel like the Anti life equation will come into play. He loses, I believe it's more 6/10

Believe he only might have that in 3rd scenario. First two, he gets absolutely devastated. Several of the saints I think are universe-busters. Of course, Athena Exclamation is a Universe-busting attack.

No, even with their powers, they do not compare over all to Darksied. They could hurt him most likely, but they wouldn't stand with him and his amry has some very hard hitters too

Thing is we're looking at a near infinite number of Demons and the top tiers of which would turn 'seid's armies to dust with ease. First two rounds Darkseid is solo'd by just them. This would include Hiei, Kurama, Mukuro and Yomi. Plus all the other S-class demons who were friends with Raizen, and an uncountable number of others. And all the A-class and above figures who joined the Demon World Tournament.

Darkseid's armies are effectively mush to the full onslaught of the youkai, and 'seid himself gets overwhelmed by sheer force and numbers.

Eva would lose power before it mattered. More over, none of the Eva piolets have the battle skills to hang with the note worthy members of Darksieds forces. After getting tired, they get beaten and fall.

Actually after Shinji's Unit-01 lost power, he still got it moving through his sheer rage and was basically unlocking the true form of the Evangelion. EoS he warped reality and turned the whole human race to goo. Haven't watched the new OAV's yet. If Shinji goes full God-Mode in Eva-01 he could practically auto-win. But it'd be a one-shot deal.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

the Knocking master stopped to rotation of the Toriko Earth ( which is about 12+ at minimum the size o our earth)

High grade toriko techniques can bypass durability ( ultimate routine, saten hair, minortaty world, hungry tounge, knocking, poisons etc etc )

al have impossible reactions precog, "instinct" that can scan the opponent for weakness and powers adaptation power that would make doomsday jealous , "intimidation" that can solo all of Darkseids armies by themselves, reailaty warping,

I can go on if you want

It doesn't matter, none of them are planetary threats, and none of them have the feats to survive a planet ending explosion. None of them have the feats to withstand the omega effect. They all get 1-shot. Their reaction times are worthless in the face of someone who regularly stomps kryptonians, and precog doesn't help if there's nothing they can do about it. Unless they have Darwin level of adaption, they most likely aren't surviving Omega Beams, which literally remove you from existence.

Many people here can take the Fodder Parademons. Many could well take the upper class like Steppenwolf, Darkseid is leagues beyond any of that. He gives most of these guys a dirty look, and they get vaporized.

@reikai said:

Thing is we're looking at a near infinite number of Demons and the top tiers of which would turn 'seid's armies to dust with ease. First two rounds Darkseid is solo'd by just them. This would include Hiei, Kurama, Mukuro and Yomi. Plus all the other S-class demons who were friends with Raizen, and an uncountable number of others. And all the A-class and above figures who joined the Demon World Tournament.

N52 Darkseid destroys planets, and walk all over several people who are vastly stronger than any of the S-classes. Even given the hyper extended feats, the YYH top tiers get essentially 1-shot by Darkseid when he proceeds to unleash a planet destroying blast. The S-class demons, though potentially capable of shattering a world by themselves each, are not a match for Darkseid in any respect, and they are also far from infinite. Much like Darkseid's army, the large majority of them get vaporized instantly.

I'm biased against Eva, so I'm not gonna bother commenting, but this is basically the Saints running the show, and everyone else getting throw to the wayside.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

none of them are planetary threats

Did you miss the part where he stoped a planet massively biger then ours from rotating NONCHANLTLY?And he is not the strongest by far!

and none of them have the feats to survive a planet ending explosion

1.read the op no BFD

2. reality warping says most survive

3. the chiefs minority world can render OB's useless why simulatiusly killing DS

They all get 1-shot

yeah no superman can tank OB's batman can doge them I am pretty sure all the Toriko people are >>>>>>>>>> batman in speed.,

jokes aside yes most can survive using a variety of survival techniques ranging from reailaty warping to regenerating to straight up tanking

Their reaction times are worthless in the face of someone who regularly stomps kryptonians

Oh sups has precog now!? when did he get that power?

precog doesn't help if there's nothing they can do about it.

Really precog doesn't help dodging?! they have a variety of trikes that keeps the OB's from hitting them rangeing from outer shells and the above mentioned styles

He gives most of these guys a dirty look, and they get vaporized.

and the chief gives him a dirty look and DS's eyes rebel and hit DS with his own OB's or any number of toriko people hit him with sure hit kills saten hairs hungry toung, and more DS may kill them but they can kill him just as easily

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I'm biased against Eva, so I'm not gonna bother commenting, but this is basically the Saints running the show, and everyone else getting throw to the wayside.

I don't remember End of Evangelion (I really need to rewatch it), but I'm pretty sure Shinji can't warp reality without the Lance of Longinus and/or going crazy berserk. And he's not gonna survive the first Omega Beam - so he'd have to start off berserk or something.

And even so, his warping was limited on a planetary scale so ...

Yeah...

Dunno why people keep debating about useless characters. The Saints alone make it a bit of a mismatch lol

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

N52 Darkseid destroys planets, and walk all over several people who are vastly stronger than any of the S-classes. Even given the hyper extended feats, the YYH top tiers get essentially 1-shot by Darkseid when he proceeds to unleash a planet destroying blast. The S-class demons, though potentially capable of shattering a world by themselves each, are not a match for Darkseid in any respect, and they are also far from infinite. Much like Darkseid's army, the large majority of them get vaporized instantly.

Going by the listings and scalings, all S-class are planet nukers. So, Darkseid isn't really above them except in pure physical strength. Sensui had to leave the world and go to the demon realm because his S-class level aura was going to destroy everything around him. And he's considered Low S-class.

And I never said S-class were infinite, just that demons in general were infinite in number. Since the Makai Realm isn't a planet, it's an infinitely layered dimension. And we have demons who can warp dimensions, control minds, create ice, lightning and all manner of other things. Plus Mukuro who can cut through the whole 3rd dimension with her finger.

They do have abilities Darkseid has no counter for. And his armies aren't exactly tough.

Given what the Nobility have created and done, they alone make Darkseid's forces crap themselves and run away screaming. All of whom range from super-sonic to potentially sub-light speed. Several of whom are capable of engaging "D" in melee combat. A number of whom can also mindrape Darkseid's minions. Some can even just release a toxin that has them screaming in agony and ripping off their own flesh.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vanilla Ice BFR ?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only version of Darkseid that can beat the saints is probably PC Darkseid. If not, he probably loses. Unless BFR or BFD, but that's not allowed here.

Jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno who any of them are except Aizen and the Espadas. And they win. C:

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: D I have no problem with. He's cool, I wasn't sure if it was just anime form though. if it's novels, then he's there too.

I disagree with the YYH theory. None showed durability to match their destructive output. I'm well aware of their feats, but they aren't tanking the end of planets or the omega effect IMO.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dratini1331

@dratini1331:

none of them are planetary threats

Did you miss the part where he stoped a planet massively biger then ours from rotating NONCHANLTLY?And he is not the strongest by far!

It's an absurd feat. DS literally punches planets out of existence and walks away without so much as a scratch, or rather boom tubes, but you get the point. Sure, he can stop it from spinning, it doesn't mean he wouldn't die to a planetary level attack. It doesn't even mean he could destroy the planet. Until their world goes boom straight in their faces, there is absolutely no reason to believe they'd live through it.

1.read the op no BFD

2. reality warping says most survive

3. the chiefs minority world can render OB's useless why simulatiusly killing DS

1. The battlefield is indestructible, it doesn't mean they live through the explosion of that magnitude.
  2. Immortality is worthless compared to Omega Effect. Unless they're getting into the serious high-tier of reality bending, universe making, malarky, or if they have some specific ability that makes them astonishingly immortal, it won't matter.
  3. I honestly do not know what that is.

yeah no superman can tank OB's batman can doge them I am pretty sure all the Toriko people are >>>>>>>>>> batman in speed.,

Superman is also way more durable than anyone in Toriko. Batman has literally fired a bullet that outraced the omega beams, you know, lasers. Batman has kicked the spectre in the face. He's powered by magical, magical plot. Also, he mostly dodges by throwing something else in the way, which tends to explode and injure him from what I recall.

Oh sups has precog now!? when did he get that power?

-.- Because precog on characters who are less than 1/100th of superman's speed grants them the ability to magically dodge everything DS throws at them...

Really precog doesn't help dodging?! they have a variety of trikes that keeps the OB's from hitting them rangeing from outer shells and the above mentioned styles

Alright, let me put it this way. You know that a series of nukes are going to land in an hour, and they're aimed in such a way that they'll destroy you and everything for 1000 miles. It doesn't make a tiny inkling of difference that you can see it coming, since you can do nothing to stop it.

Precog is only worth something if you can actually do something about what's going to happen. If DS just unleashes to OE, everyone except the already named people die. Not a single person in toriko has prove they have the durability to withstand the OE.

and the chief gives him a dirty look and DS's eyes rebel and hit DS with his own OB's or any number of toriko people hit him with sure hit kills saten hairs hungry toung, and more DS may kill them but they can kill him just as easily

Please, tell me more about how sub-planetary people can scowl away something akin to the ultimate power in the DC universe.

Toriko gets slaughtered, just like everyone from OP, Naruto, and bleach.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the edits I think the battle becomes more interesting...

Only ruins the fact that the DC universe will have not planets by the end of the figth.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Well "D" himself isn't a vampire, he's a Dhampir. So we're just looking at the Nobility. As for the Demons, well the S-class were all fighting quite harshly in controlled environments. The Demon Realm itself is vastly more durable than the Earth, given it's not falling to pieces just from the S-class being there.

As for Darkseid planet-busting, it's not something we see him doing the whole time. Just seemed a side-effect of fighting Highfather. Impressive, but he doesn't go around doing it all day long. Also, a number of demons can jump or warp dimensions, so they can evade. And as Mukuro can cut dimensions I don't see Darkseid getting close to her. She can also trap him with dimensional tears.

In either case, Darkseid isn't exactly fighting them one on one. He's going against dozens of extremely powerful figures all at the same time and his army is being piled on by a near-infinite army of demons and millions of vampires, a number of whom could turn them inside out and kill them without even touching them.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

Even with new rules...

In which he can planet bust anytime he wants.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By reikai

@albertphytagoras: And the Saints can bust galaxies. And S-class demons can rip apart the planet with just their demonic aura. Nobility has enough stuff to nuke the planet 10x over in a 20x20 storage room in the basement of their castles. Their wars are such they had to create alternate dimensions to fight each other in to keep from destroying the Earth repeatedly.

Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Albertphytagoras

@reikai:

Ouch... I did a borderline stomp thread.

I think im going to remove the high amounts of saints because their are way OP.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is basically just goldsaints vs darkseid...

In which darkseid gets mercilessly brutalized... the gold saints can easily remove his senses teleport his soul to the other realm. or explode their cosmos inside his body.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Darkseid blows up the planet

Gold saints casually tanks galaxy leveling attacks.. blowing up the planet doesn't do jack