Darkseid vs a bunch of people

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AtPhantom

I just had to make this. This battle is based on what TruePwnge said in this thread.

So Darkseid will face a gauntlet of following characters:

Superman
Thor (classic)
Wolverine
Scarlet witch
Lobo
Wonder woman
Orion
Gladiator
Flash
Doomsday
Ego
Galactus

Which of them could Darkseid beat and which could he not? Please note that this is not a team battle.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By claws

is scarlet witch at full power?...

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Matezoide2

Darkseid
Darkseid
Wolverine.....ahahhahahhah no serious Darkseid
Darkseid too,unless it is HoM Wanda
Darkseid
Darkseid
dont know Orion
Darkseid
Darkseid
Darkseid
not sure
Galactus easy

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AtPhantom

We'll make it at full power.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By claws

okay here we go:
darkseid
darkseid thor cold put off an good fight imo
darkseid
scarlet witch if in full power
darkseid
darkseid
darkseid
darkseid
darkseid
didnt doomsady beat him in h/p or was that an avater?
ego
galactus

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

Yes, it was an avatar, and I would just like to say that darkseid was shown immune to large scale reality warping before.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By claws

ok then darkseid would win against doomsday then i guess

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Darkseid would defeat all of them, except Ego who is debatable because of his poor showings, but if we go by classic appearances he should be able to defeat Darkseid, and Darkseid would lose to Big G. If it were Pre Crisis Darkseid, he would have a chance against Ego and big G.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By geraldthesloth

Superman-Darkseid
Thor (classic)-Darkseid
Wolverine-Wolverine
Scarlet witch-Only Wandas Chaos wave or HoM wanda could win this,but its not her so darkseid
Lobo-Darkseid
Wonder woman-Darkseid
Orion-Darkseid Logically but orion is like a plot device too him
Gladiator-Darkseid
Flash-Darkseid
Doomsday-Darkseid
Ego-Ego IMO
Galactus-Galactus

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darkseid takes all of them except Galactus.

Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By comicfanforever
AtPhantom said:
"I just had to make this. This battle is based on what TruePwnge said in this thread.

Superman
Thor (classic)
Wolverine
Scarlet witch
Lobo
Wonder woman
Orion
Gladiator
Flash
Doomsday
Ego
Galactus

Which of them could Darkseid beat and which could he not? Please note that this is not a team battle. "

Superman vs Darkseid - Before Crisis Infinite Earths, Darkseid. After, dependes.
Thor - Darkseid
Wolverine - Darkseid Massive overkill
Scarlet Witch - Darkseid
Lobo - Darkseid
Orion - Orion is Darkseid equall. Orion  ( C. Final Crisis)
Gladiator - Darkseid
Flash - Darkseid
Doomsday - Doomsday is the winner
Ego - Pre crisis Darkseid is the Winner. Darkseid with Soul Fire Formula is the Winner. Modern Darkseid loses
Galactus - Galactus
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AtPhantom

Orion in CFC was empowered by the source. It was a one time deal.

Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By comicfanforever
AtPhantom said:
"Orion in CFC was empowered by the source. It was a one time deal."

Okay... In this case, Orion vs Darkseid - Darkseid wins
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
AtPhantom said:
"I just had to make this. This battle is based on what TruePwnge said in this thread.

Superman
Thor (classic)
Wolverine
Scarlet witch
Lobo
Wonder woman
Orion
Gladiator
Flash
Doomsday
Ego
Galactus

Which of them could Darkseid beat and which could he not? Please note that this is not a team battle. "

Darkseid would beat the Following People...

Superman

Classic Thor

Wolverine

Scarlet Witch

Wonder Woman

Orion

Lobo

Gladiator

The Flash

Doomsday

Ego 

Only Galactus could beat Darkseid from this List...
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TruePwnge

AtPhantom is a Darksied fanboy and mentioned me personally since I don't like the direction Darksied has taken and he's got his panties in a twist whenever I point out today's Darksied isn't even one hundredth of his former self

Yes you guys heard it, I said not even a 100th

I'm not a Darksied fanboy because its been a long time since Kirby wrote his great classic comicbooks

I think most of you guys are confusing Pre-Crisis Darksied with someone else...Pre-Crisis a guy who stomped the JLA, owned most the the DC universe and after he got killed his essence just turned an Earth sized city block into a monstrous sculpture of himself and he willed himself back together

You have confused PC Darkseid
with
CURRENT DARKSEID

:

"current darkseid

:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
"

Today's Darksied gets his face so badly beat by Supes that his eyes swell shut
he even gets himself owned by a flight of stairs
or killed by a radon bullet from Batman
or a Karaoke tune from Supes
.....no matter how you look at it, today's Darksied is LAME, LAME LAME
So lame infact it needs to be said three times to get the message across.

Galactus take it 99.99999% of the time....even the weakest version of Galactus LOLs in his face then swats him like an insect

Doomsday stomps 95% of the time
(the tough Doomsday dude who killed Superman and not the Doomsday-lite who cries in front of Kryptonite)

Scarlet Witch full power takes it 90% of the time

Ego 85% of the time

Superman if he cuts lose against current Darkseid takes it 80% of the time

Thor takes it 80% of the time, add Odinforce and its a stomp, however there are many versions of Thor Darkseid would stomp

Orion owns Darksied 45% of the time

Wonder woman takes it 40% of the time

Lobo takes it 20% of the time, Lobo is too incosistent for me....Mostly Darkseid stomp

Gladiator takes it 10% of the time, ...Mostly Darksied stomp

Flash takes it 5% of the time, we've seen Flash get Darkseid owned by Black Racer, however as fast as Wally is Darkseid only needs to land one single blow on Wally so its...Mostly Darkseid stomp

Wolverine takes it 1% of the time....Mostly Darksied stomp

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By claws
TruePwnge said:
"AtPhantom is a Darksied fanboy and mentioned me personally since I don't like the direction Darksied has taken and he's got his panties in a twist whenever I point out today's Darksied isn't even one hundredth of his former self

I'm not a Darksied fanboy because its been a long time since Kirby wrote his great classic comicbooks

I think most of you guys are confusing Pre-Crisis Darksied...who stomped the JLA, owned most the the DC universe and after he got killed his essence just turned an Earth sized city block into a monstrous sculpture of himself and he willed himself back together

with
CURRENT DARKSEID

:
"current darkseid

:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
"
Today's Darksied gets his face so badly beat by Supes that his eyes swell shuthe even gets himself owned by a flight of stairsor killed by a radon bullet from Batmanor a Karaoke tune from Supes.....no matter how you look at it, today's Darksied is LAME, LAME LAMESo lame infact it needs to be said three times to get the message across. Galactus take it 99.99999% of the time....even the weakest version of Galactus LOLs in his face then swats him like an insectDoomsday stomps 95% of the timeScarlet Witch full power takes it 90% of the timeEgo 85% of the timeSuperman if he cuts lose against current Darkseid takes it 80% of the timeThor takes it 80% of the time, add Odinforce and its a stomp, however there are many verisons of Thor Darkseid would stompOrion owns Darksied 45% of the timeWonder woman takes it 40% of the timeLobo takes it 20% of the time, Lobo is too incosistent for me....Mostly Darkseid stompGladiator takes it 10% of the time, ...Mostly Darksied stompFlash takes it 5% of the time, we've seen Flash get Darkseid owned by Black Racer, however as fast as Wally is Darkseid only needs to land one single blow on Wally so its...Mostly Darkseid stompWolverine takes it 1% of the time....Mostly Darksied stomp"

yup you are an marvel version of kobashi
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
sighs... the horror
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AtPhantom
TruePwnge said:
"AtPhantom is a Darksied fanboy and mentioned me personally since I don't like the direction Darksied has taken and he's got his panties in a twist whenever I point out today's Darksied isn't even one hundredth of his former self

I think most of you guys are confusing Pre-Crisis Darksied with someone else...Pre-Crisis a guy who stomped the JLA, owned most the the DC universe and after he got killed his essence just turned an Earth sized city block into a monstrous sculpture of himself and he willed himself back together

with
CURRENT DARKSEID

:
"current darkseid

:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
"
Today's Darksied gets his face so badly beat by Supes that his eyes swell shuthe even gets himself owned by a flight of stairsor killed by a radon bullet from Batmanor a Karaoke tune from Supes.....no matter how you look at it, today's Darksied is LAME, LAME LAMESo lame infact it needs to be said three times to get the message across. Galactus take it 99.99999% of the time....even the weakest version of Galactus LOLs in his face then swats him like an insectDoomsday stomps 95% of the timeScarlet Witch full power takes it 90% of the timeEgo 85% of the timeSuperman if he cuts lose against current Darkseid takes it 80% of the timeThor takes it 80% of the time, add Odinforce and its a stomp, however there are many verisons of Thor Darkseid would stompOrion owns Darksied 45% of the timeWonder woman takes it 40% of the timeLobo takes it 20% of the time, Lobo is too incosistent for me....Mostly Darkseid stompGladiator takes it 10% of the time, ...Mostly Darksied stompFlash takes it 5% of the time, we've seen Flash get Darkseid owned by Black Racer, however as fast as Wally is Darkseid only needs to land one single blow on Wally so its...Mostly Darkseid stompWolverine takes it 1% of the time....Mostly Darksied stomp"
Ypu got it, I'm a Darkseid fanboy. But unlike you, who hate Darkseid and everything Superman related for some reason, I still use logic in my reasoning, and I actually know how the character works.
You post random out-of-context scans of darkseid getting beaten and claim he's not what he used to be. Get real. Darkseid Destroyed the multiverse three times in the last ten years. If you actually read about him rather than just look at random scans you'd know that.

And that city block turned to statue thing? he did that a couple of years ago too.

I also love how you mellowed down since you saw how many people here thing Darkseid could beat 90% percent of your list.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By geraldthesloth
AtPhantom said:
"TruePwnge said:

with
CURRENT DARKSEID

:
"current darkseid

:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
"
Ypu got it, I'm a Darkseid fanboy. But unlike you, who hate Darkseid and everything Superman related for some reason, I still use logic in my reasoning, and I actually know how the character works. You post random out-of-context scans of darkseid getting beaten and claim he's not what he used to be. Get real. Darkseid Destroyed the multiverse three times in the last ten years. If you actually read about him rather than just look at random scans you'd know that.And that city block turned to statue thing? he did that a couple of years ago too.I also love how you mellowed down since you saw how many people here thing Darkseid could beat 90% percent of your list."
Your logic won't get too him

he's the marvel hal :p
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AtPhantom
geraldthesloth said:
"Your logic won't get too him

he's the marvel hal :p"
God save us all. : (
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the creator
AtPhantom said:
"geraldthesloth said:

God save us all. : ("
No, he won't. It's up to us to win this fight  :-)
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By the creator

Superman: Darkseid wins. Combination of physical and OE.
Thor (classic): Darkseid wins. He could physically beat Thor to death.
Wolverine: Please....Darkseid easily wins.
Scarlet Witch: Darkseid wins. Even with her reality manipulation powers I don't see her winning.
Lobo: Darkseid wins.
Wonder woman: Darkseid wins.
Orion: Darkseid wins. He has been shown before to beat Orion.
Gladiator: Darkseid wins. If he can take on Superman physically, he can easily do so with Gladiator.
Flash: Interesting but Darkseid wins.
Doomsday: I don't think that he is yet to develop immunity to every thing that Darkseid could throw at him. Darkseid wins.
Ego: Much more interesting battle. As Ego's psionic powers are said to rival Galactus's, I am tempted to say that Ego can win. If the battle happens in the Marvel universe, the OE cannot kill Ego as he is barred from Death's domain as an Elder of the Universe. If the fight happens elsewhere, then I still don't think that the OE will kill him.
Galactus: If he is at full power or even high power, I would give the fight to him. If he is at low power, then I think that Darkseid wins.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666

Darkseid will lose with Galactus and Ego.
He probably will lose with HoM Scarlet Witch.
Against anyone else here he will win.

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BatDance

I agree with the bashers, even Batman gives post crisis Darkseid a run for his money

czarny_samael said:
"Darkseid will lose with Galactus and Ego.He probably will lose with HoM Scarlet Witch."

I agree

the creator said:
"Superman: Darkseid wins. Combination of physical and OE.
Darkseid puts Supes down yes, but how many times has Superman destroyed Darkseid when he lets go and just unleashes himself at him? More often than not Supes unleashing himself kills post crisis Darkseid

claws said:
"

darkseid thor cold put off an good fight imo

"

I agree

comicfanforever said:
 Darkseid Orion - Orion is Darkseid equall.

Maybe not equal, but Orion is the comeback kid and as a plot device the odds are Orion takes him

claws said:
"

didnt doomsady beat him in h/p or was that an avater?

"

Making excuses is called "retconning" ie DC trying to dig themselves out of a hole
Doomsday stomps it

DJ Diesel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DJ Diesel
TruePwnge said:

with
CURRENT DARKSEID

:
"current darkseid

:
"
caption
caption
caption
caption
"
"
Today's Darksied gets his face so badly beat by Supes that his eyes swell shuthe even gets himself owned by a flight of stairsor killed by a radon bullet from Batmanor a Karaoke tune from Supes.....no matter how you look at it, today's Darksied is LAME, LAME LAMESo lame infact it needs to be said three times to get the message across. Galactus take it 99.99999% of the time....even the weakest version of Galactus LOLs in his face then swats him like an insectDoomsday stomps 95% of the time (the tough Doomsday dude who killed Superman and not the Doomsday-lite who cries in front of Kryptonite)Scarlet Witch full power takes it 90% of the timeEgo 85% of the timeSuperman if he cuts lose against current Darkseid takes it 80% of the timeThor takes it 80% of the time, add Odinforce and its a stomp, however there are many versions of Thor Darkseid would stompOrion owns Darksied 45% of the timeWonder woman takes it 40% of the timeLobo takes it 20% of the time, Lobo is too incosistent for me....Mostly Darkseid stompGladiator takes it 10% of the time, ...Mostly Darksied stompFlash takes it 5% of the time, we've seen Flash get Darkseid owned by Black Racer, however as fast as Wally is Darkseid only needs to land one single blow on Wally so its...Mostly Darkseid stompWolverine takes it 1% of the time....Mostly Darksied stomp"
waaaaaaa, I hate superman and darkseid and atPhantom is picking on me. don't wear your heart on your should in every single post you make and you won't be such an easy and laughable target

Darkseid owns all of em but Galactus, Ego could be a good match, I'll give it to DS though.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TruePwnge

Darkseid is lame

DJ Diesel said:
", Ego could be a good match, I'll give it to DS though."
waaaaaaa, I cant accept the fact Darksucks is shadow of his former self and got his butt owned by Batman, the current big D can be summed up in one phrase
"JOBBERSEID."
A classic Doomsday and a Wanda powered up stomp on him

never in their fight record have I ever seen them owned by McDonalds or lose to a flight of stairs

It's time DCU put Darksied in the retirement home until they figure out how to fix this guy

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Magicalmoment

darksied should win all except for galactus if he is at full-power and ego maybe

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thatguy

If anyone honestly believes Wolverine has a slightest chance of even beating current Darksied is mildly retarded. I'm sorry but this is fact.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TruePwnge

I never called any of you Darseid fanboys 'retarded' maybe I should start calling you names since you insist on whitewashing his latest history and retconning everything he does lately

Ithatguy said:

" I'm sorry but this is fact."

I'm sorry modern Darksied got owned by a flight of stairs
THIS IS FACT (need I post the scans?)
Like a Boxer in his prime, he once had feats that scared us, but now he's a fraction of his former self

His PIS outweighs his Feats
Wolverine never got himself owned by Batman or Stairs

I gave him a 1% chance for the win, and frankly that's being generous to Darkseid aka "JOBBERSEID."
If Batman wh00ped Darkseid then Wolverine is probably more at 3% - 7%
thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thatguy
TruePwnge said:
"I never called any of you Darseid fanboys 'retarded' maybe I should start calling you names since you insist on whitewashing his latest history and retconning everything he does lately

Ithatguy said:
I'm sorry modern Darksied got owned by a flight of stairsTHIS IS FACT (need I post the scans?)Like a Boxer in his prime, he once had feats that scared us, but now he's a fraction of his former selfHis PIS outweighs his FeatsWolverine never got himself owned by Batman or StairsI gave him a 1% chance for the win, and frankly that's being generous to Darkseid aka "JOBBERSEID."If Batman wh00ped Darkseid then Wolverine is probably more at 3% - 7%"
I agree about him becoming a jobber and thats a shame, cuz Darksied is personally one of my favorite character but even a Supes jobber from DC should clean house with Wolverine, nothing against Wolverine but he's outmatched in strength, speed and just about everything else. but it is sad that Darksied has become such a joke.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtPhantom
TruePwnge said:
"I never called any of you Darseid fanboys 'retarded' maybe I should start calling you names since you insist on whitewashing his latest history and retconning everything he does lately

Ithatguy said:
I'm sorry modern Darksied got owned by a flight of stairsTHIS IS FACT (need I post the scans?)"
You see, this is what I'm talking about. You cannot bring falling down stairs as an example and expect to be taken seriously.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AtPhantom
the creator said:
"AtPhantom said:
"geraldthesloth said: