User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kalkent

Darkseid.

@blackpantherisb

Thor, Hulk, Vision, and Beta Ray Bill.

Image result for thor and beta ray bill

Image result for green scar

Image result for vision 616

• Thor, Vision, and Beta Ray Bill are 616.
  • Hulk is Green Scar.
  • Darkseid is Post-Crisis/New-52 Composite.
  • Perfect teamwork.
  • Blood-lust to the max.
  • Who wins?

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted to the max perfect team work Thor/BRB frankly is enough. Adding in WWH to delay while they godblast/bang hammers together or whatever seals the deal.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darkseid wins.

Vision is fodder and Hammer Bros+Hulk isn't enough to take down a full power Post-Crisis Darkseid.

Good fight though,

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid, handily.

Avatar image for maidenheaven211
MaidenHeaven211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it’s just darkseids avatar the 616 team curbstomps, but if it’s his actual form darkseid curbstomps

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I don't know why Vision is here

Green Scar ain't enough, if you made him World Breaker he'd win tho

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision is such a useless comic character

:(

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: I wish Vision was competent enough to pull something like that off consistently

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins, Post Crisis Darkseid was soloed by Superman multiple times and the JL that bfred New 52 Darkseid isn't as good and developed as this one

Unless people start saying New 52 Darkseid is universal I don't see how he wins especially when his Omega Beams can be absorbed/blocked and redirected with the Uru hammers

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: it's his main power, are you saying he wont even attempt his primary ability here?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@captainsweatpan said:

@diarrhearegatta: it's his main power, are you saying he wont even attempt his primary ability here?

I can tell you from reading almost half of his appearances, he never does it right away. It would be intelligently dishonest of me to say otherwise.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless otherwise stated, all combatants are fighting at the best of their ability. That's been the case for years for Battle threads, and don't feel like checking the sticky if it's there still or not. It's fine to say something would be out of character (like Thor God blasting off the bat with morals on), but phasing is hardly out of character or rare for Vision.

With that being said, I think Vision would kill himself attempting this against someone of DS's durability and nature.

I can tell you from reading almost half of his appearances, he never does it right away. It would be intelligently dishonest of me to say otherwise.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diarrhearegatta: why does it matter whether he does it right away or not, he will eventually attempt it and he's phased through attacks before so he'll last long enough to use it especially since there are more physically imposing people Darkseid will have his attention on

Your arguement is like me saying Superman won't use his speed cause he doesn't always use it, there's no PIS or plot on battle forums

Your defense for Darkseid is that Vision won't use the only ability he offers this team...

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheArchon

@captainsweatpan: Superman only won once against Darkseid and even then, it was PIS.

New 52 Darkseid was clearly on the same level as the Anti-Monitor powered by the Anti-Life equation. Darkseid easily defeated Earth-2 and was about to defeat Prime Earth until he was pushed in a Boomtube. The Omega Beams one shotted Superman.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid can/should win. If we used WBH I would go with team. Vision is a non-factor.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@captainsweatpan: Well, I've said what needs to be said.

If Vision can somehow go for a offensive phase (despite never trying it for the most part, even when angered) I deeply doubt it'll work on Darkseid due to it failing against enemies that are pretty much weaker than him.

If you think Vision can one shot using a power he almost never uses, whatever. I don't really care.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: I don't want to debate in my own thread, but superman beating darkseid usually has some ridiculous context to it. IN OWAW, he beat the shit out of Clark. He also does this to clark with no issue.

Superman Confidential #8 - The Edge of Forever

Superman later even admitted that he would have no chance in a fight with DS and ran off with WW.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Toratorn

Vision's far from useless here, in fact with bloodlust he can one-shot by phasing his brain out (unless Darkseid has some phasing resistance) and at max density he is more durable than Thor. What is this bs about him rarely using phasing?

WWH would most likely win by himself tho.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thearchon: I've seen Superman solo Darkseid more than once, I'm really not getting into that, that's been discussed long enough over the years

Earth 2 characters had little to no feats, besides Green Lantern the squad was useless

It one shot Superman who had little to no impressive durability feats before hand and OBs can be blocked asborbed or redirected with the hammers

Like I said unless you start saying Darkseid is universal due to his altercation with AM I don't see him winning here

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: I've seen Superman beat Darkseid more than once

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@diarrhearegatta: who said anything about Vision one shotting?

So Darkseid has never resisted phasing? Okay then, that's literally all I asked you

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: I've seen Superman beat Darkseid more than once

Superman only beat Darkseid fair and square once, in an atrocious story that no one takes seriously.

Every other time he had outside help, prep or both.

@toratorn said:

Vision's far from useless here, in fact with bloodlust he can one-shot by phasing his brain out (unless Darkseid has some phasing resistance) and at max density he is more durable than Thor. What is this bs about him rarely using phasing?

WWH would most likely win by himself tho.

I've never seen Vision's phasing work on anyone equal or above Savage Hulk.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen Superman beat Darkseid more than once

One time was written under an author with heavy bias for superman, and another one had massive PIS where superman's heat vision deflected omega beams. That is the last thing I am going to say.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: this Superman vs Darkseid discussion is played out, I take back what I said cause I'm not getting into this discussion again, Post Crisis Darkseid was called Jobberseid for a reason

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Toratorn
@ouroborik said:

I've never seen Vision's phasing work on anyone equal or above Savage Hulk.

The "solidifying a body part in one's body" trick worked flawlessly on Super-Adaptoid that had powers of Thor, Iron Man and some others. It worked flawlessly on many people who could and have traded blows with Savage Hulk (Hercules, Hyperion, Namor, Thing).

But that's not what I'm talking about. He doesn't need to solidify his hand in Darkseid's brain, he can just extend his phasing to his brain and move it out of his skull (or do that with his heart, like he threatened to do against Magneto). That trick doesn't depend on the durability of the opponent and only on resistance to phasing (or lack thereof).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wins.

Vision is fodder and Hammer Bros+Hulk isn't enough to take down a full power Post-Crisis Darkseid.

Good fight though,

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@kalkent: Superman has given Darkseid issues or beaten him, under at least two different writers other than Loeb. Three, if we are counting John Byrne and not buying the Desaad retcon -- which was pretty vague to begin with. Just saying.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins, but Vision is a non-factor.

WWH is the MVP.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid consistently gets bodied by Supes, anyone on team 2 solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4
deactivated-5d3b5ee4922c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipaper6:

Team wins easily, Post Crisis Darkseid was soloed by Superman multiple times. Superman has given Darkseid trouble many times.

I don't see how Darkseid wins especially when his Omega Beams can be absorbed/blocked and redirected with the Uru hammers.

Beta ray Bill has broken planets

Thor has defeated Demogorge and Demogorge>>>>Post-crisis Darkseid.

Thor has defeated glory and glory>>>>Post-crisis Darkseid

Green scar Hulk has jumped from Sakaar moon to Sakaar. Green scar Hulk took a punch that caused shockwaves for 4 miles

Vision can also give Darkseid trouble. The "solidifying a body part in one's body" trick worked flawlessly on Super-Adaptoid that had powers of Thor, Iron Man and some others. It worked flawlessly on many people who could and have traded blows with Savage Hulk (Hercules, Hyperion, Namor, Thing).

He doesn't need to solidify his hand in Darkseid's brain, he can just extend his phasing to his brain and move it out of his skull (or do that with his heart, like he threatened to do against Magneto). That trick doesn't depend on the durability of the opponent and only on resistance to phasing (or lack thereof).

Therefore team wins easily.

good points. team wins

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 wank again. Darkseid takes this.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid.

SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I smell something fishy about this thread. Darkseid wins.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Darkseid slaughters them.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By comic_book_fan

darkseid but it's a good fight.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Darkseid.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Darkseid cult will never die on comicvine, the guy doesn't have the feats to beat this team unless we're going to say he's universal

No one has posted feats for him

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kalkent

@captainsweatpan said:

The Darkseid cult will never die on comicvine, the guy doesn't have the feats to beat this team unless we're going to say he's universal

I showed you a feat of him flooring superman with a simple slap, someone who is easily on the level of these guys. He also no sold superman's bullrushes while he was blood-lusted knocked captain atom on his ass by flexing his shoulder, and fodderized wonder woman, another high tier with a slap.

@blackpantherisb is also very knowledgeable on darkseid if you want to ask him.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: posting one scan is not posting feats especially when Superman has beaten Darkseid in Post Crisis more than once, like it or not it happened

Atom in Post Crisis and Diana aren't as powerful as these characters in terms of durability and damage output

So much for your last post being the last thing you say, you seem to be the only one making an arguement for Darkseid here

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: Team wins easily, Post Crisis Darkseid was soloed by Superman multiple times. Superman has given Darkseid trouble plenty of times.

Darkseid was solo'ed by Superman exactly once, in a story so shit no one takes it seriously. Every other time Superman had prep, help, lost the fight or was interrupted.

I don't see how Darkseid wins especially when his Omega Beams can be absorbed/blocked and redirected with the Uru hammers.

The Omega Beams have never been absorbed. They have only been reflected and I've never seen either Mjolnir or Stormbreaker reflect attacks this powerful. They don't even have the speed to react to the beams. Besides, only Darkseid (or beings on his level) can contain the Omega Force. It fodderized Cyborg Superman, Aggog, paralized Superman and the Infinity-Man, desintegrated Lobo. It will do some seious damage to anyone it hits. And he doesn't even need to use beams to win the fight. He once turned Kalibak to dust with a single touch and he has manhandled Superman and friends several times.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Beta ray Bill has broken planets

I know, so has Cyborg Superman.

Thor has defeated Demogorge and Demogorge>>>>Post-crisis Darkseid.

I have no idea who Demogorge is, so I assume he a very recent villain. I'd like to see some evidence that he is stronger than Darkseid because just claiming that with no evidence means squat.

Thor has defeated glory and glory>>>>Post-crisis Darkseid

Once again, I have no idea who you're talking about but you provided zero evidence to back your claim lol.

Green scar Hulk has jumped from Sakaar moon to Sakaar. Green scar Hulk took a punch that caused shockwaves for 4 miles

Those are fodder feats for Darkseid.

Vision can also give Darkseid trouble. The "solidifying a body part in one's body" trick worked flawlessly on Super-Adaptoid that had powers of Thor, Iron Man and some others. It worked flawlessly on many people who could and have traded blows with Savage Hulk (Hercules, Hyperion, Namor, Thing).

He doesn't need to solidify his hand in Darkseid's brain, he can just extend his phasing to his brain and move it out of his skull (or do that with his heart, like he threatened to do against Magneto). That trick doesn't depend on the durability of the opponent and only on resistance to phasing (or lack thereof).

Did you seriously just copy someone else's comment as your own?

Therefore team wins easily.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: That is literally what he does to debate. he just copies other people's comments word for word.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomped Superman:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Turned Kalibak to dust:

No Caption Provided

Fodderized Lobo:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fodderized Superman again:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Flew to the Source Wall at unthinkable speeds.

Defeated Jimmy Olsen, who had the combined power of a ton of dead New Gods (non-canon but applies because it was another avatar of True Darkseid):

No Caption Provided

Oh, and for your information, True Darkseid is indeed Universal. We just don't use him in fights like this because the OP is clearly talking about the avatars.