User Lists: 0

Odin because...don't care right now

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Presuming this is a supered up Darkseid, i'll give him the win. If it is a weaker or normal incarnation, Odin wins

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One-Sided

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid absorbs Odin's power like he did Mordru.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#6 frozen  Moderator

Odin because...don't care right now

Why?

@zhurong said:

One-Sided

You are underestimating Odin if you think so.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Night4345

Darkseid

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: umm why is it not one sided? What's too stop Darkseid from absorbing Odins power like he did with Mordru?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@frozen: umm why is it not one sided? What's too stop Darkseid from absorbing Odins power like he did with Mordru?

If I barred that would it be fair?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By frozen  Moderator

DS can't steal power then.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: humm difficult bu I'd still have to say Darkseid.

In GDS Darkseid not only had Mordru's power (a being > Classic Dr Fate) but Time Trappers as well so iv got to say Darkseid had this handily.

Also I doubt Odin could survive too many blasts from Darkseid's omega beams or energy blasts, the same ones that have 1 shotted the entire JLA and destroyed the Anti-Monitor. I would also like to point out that after their deafeated the JLA admitted that Darkseid was more powerful than Trigon and Trigon had power to destroy entire universes.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By jwwprod
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@New_World_Order said:

Odin.

Mind explaining how? Granted both are powerful, DS did have the powers of Mordru, Time Trapper and The Darkness. I'd be inclined to use GDS Darkseid given the latter Soulfire and FC are too powerful.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 frozen  Moderator
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: @New_World_Order: Do you guys know what power this Darkseid had?? He could easily overpower Odin I mean he took the power of pre-crisis Mordru (PC Mordru defeated Classic Fate numerous times and could shatter galaxies with 1 blast)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@New_World_Order said:

Odin.

Mind explaining how? Granted both are powerful, DS did have the powers of Mordru, Time Trapper and The Darkness. I'd be inclined to use GDS Darkseid given the latter Soulfire and FC are too powerful.

Odin has manipulated flames that threatened the multiverse, shook the universe with his fight with Seth, destroy galaxies with his fight with Infinity. He has enough power to do what needs to be done.

@jwwprod: @New_World_Order: Do you guys know what power this Darkseid had?? He could easily overpower Odin I mean he took the power of pre-crisis Mordru (PC Mordru defeated Classic Fate numerous times and could shatter galaxies with 1 blast)

Scans?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 frozen  Moderator

@New_World_Order: While Odin did cause tears, I wouldn't use that to stack him as Multiversal to be honest. In regards to Galaxies, Mordru was also shown to be easily Galaxy busting, Darkseid absorbed his power and then he also had Time Trapper's and The Darkness.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: I'm on phone but give me a day and sure ill have them up for you...

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@New_World_Order: While Odin did cause tears, I wouldn't use that to stack him as Multiversal to be honest. In regards to Galaxies, Mordru was also shown to be easily Galaxy busting, Darkseid absorbed his power and then he also had Time Trapper's and The Darkness.

If he can absorb Odin's powers then he wins, but other than that no.

@New_World_Order: I'm on phone but give me a day and sure ill have them up for you...

Alright.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden

gave me a good laugh, cheers.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@darkseid1006 said:

yeah im trying to figure out how you get Mordru = Odin but sure

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 frozen  Moderator

@lordraiden said:

@darkseid1006 said:

yeah im trying to figure out how you get Mordru = Odin but sure

It was shown Mordru could crush Galaxies easily.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By uberhikari

Odin is a universal threat, therefore, Odin >>>>> Mordru; Darkseid is not stealing the Odin-Force; and I don't care what statements the JLA made about Darkseid being more powerful than Trigon because feats >>>>> statements.

Seriously, why do people think that solo'ing the JLA is somehow an impressive feat? Whenever I get into arguments surrounding DC characters someone will invariably mention that X solo'd the JLA. My response: So what? lol

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin is a universal threat, therefore, Odin >>>>> Mordru; Darkseid is not stealing the Odin-Force; and I don't care what statements the JLA made about Darkseid being more powerful than Trigon because feats >>>>> statements.

Seriously, why do people think that solo'ing the JLA is somehow an impressive feat? Whenever I get into arguments surrounding DC characters someone will invariably mention that X solo'd the JLA. My response: So what? lol

Indeed

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@uberhikari said:

and I don't care what statements the JLA made about Darkseid being more powerful than Trigon because feats >>>>> statements.

When you actually look into the statement i find it weird people use that. Have a read

No Caption Provided

"I've never even heard of trigon! I bet he's a whip compared to Darkseid"

I am not sure why people would think that a character making express statement that she knows nothing about Trigon or has even heard of him, would someone count as a valid statement..

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read and look at that and think .....that sounds like fanboys arguing on here lol

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pettus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Odin still being overrated? Yep. Darkseid takes this. I find it silly that the guy who asked for feats from the current continuity of another character but thinks its acceptable to use feats from almost 30 years ago that Odin has never came close to repeating in current continuity. Darkseid pimp slaps Odin and send him to the Odin sleep.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@lordraiden: @Blackice709: hey, instead of quoting someone elses statements, why not actually prove the thing your agreeing with, that Odin is universal, with scans? because @uberhikari: sure as hell did not post any.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dextersinister

@uberhikari:

Odin is a universal threat

No he isn't and he's below Galactus who himself is only a fraction of a singular universe.

If a writer ever has Galactus or Odin threaten universes then that's just an example of WIS because they are then killing other Odins and Galacti not to mention other beings more powerful than themselves that exist within universes.

Other DS are fragments of the real thing that exists outside normal time and space. The GDS is simply a fragment that existed before crisis and is canon with post.

No Caption Provided

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister@van_cere

First, I never claimed that Odin was universal; I claimed that he was a universal threat, which is absolutely true. jwwprod has already posted the scans of Odin's fight with Seth, which shows that they were fighting across every plane of reality, that they were destroying galaxies (plural), and Dr. Strange stated that their fight was "tearing at the fabric of the multiverse." For further feats, look at my post at comment #58 in THIS thread in which I show wcans of Odin's fight with Infinity (Odin's evil half who was tapping into the abstract Infinity's power). Plus, Odin has BFR'd universe-destroying flames from Surtur which you can find in THIS thread (scroll all the way to the bottom; scans provided by killemall). So, the claim that Odin doesn't have feats of beating other people who threaten universes is far from true. There are multiple feats across Odin's entire publication history that show Odin to be a universal threat. Odin has always been a universal threat even if he's still below Galactus.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@uberhikari: not multiverse destroying flames but universe? thanks for the clarification man

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@uberhikari: Right, no. The GDS Darkseid was from the 30th Century, and in COIE the 30th Century from the Pre-Crisis Universe was destroyed so the POST-CRISIS JLA had NO idea Darkseid has the abilities of Mordru, Time Trapper and The Darkness because that future was DESTROYED. The Darkseid in the Pre-Crisis who SURVIVED the COIE was the Darkseid in the CURRENT timeline in which the Universes were retconned.

This why in Post-Crisis Universe there is already a future Darkseid because there was NEW 30th Century.

Also, GDS Darkseid was a Universal ''threat'' too, by that standard, given he was ridiculously amped. The Darkseid the JLA fought in Legends was DESAAD, he is NOWHERE near GDS Darkseid.

@killemall: It depends, the real Darkseid was FC Darkseid and he'd trash Trigon pretty easily, can you post your thoughts on the battle?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By uberhikari

@frozen: Not sure what you're responding to, lol.

@van_cere

Surtur lost some of his energy but he still had enough to destroy the 9 realms. Asgard called in Odin to save the day and he BFR'd the rest of the energy.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@uberhikari: The statement the JLA made on Darkseid was hollow, it wasn't even Darkseid, but his lackey Desaad. Darkseid in The Great Darkness Saga not only had the power of Mordru (who @beatboks1 often provides feats of his power) but also The Darkness and Time Trapper, he was ridiculously amped in his power (e.g. he mind controlled 3 billion Pre-Crisis Daxamites), if the JLA referred to THIS Darkseid then the statement would make sense and has a base, but they couldn't have known.

It's not just Mordru, it's Time Trapper and The Darkness in addition, so he's very much comparable to Odin. It's reasonable to say he is a Universal threat, given the real Darkseid was a Multiversal threat, and the Darkseid here has the power of 3 beings who would combine to equate to a Universal threat.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 frozen  Moderator

@killemall: The statement probably isn't valid, however it's perfectly valid if we compare it to:

• Final Crisis Darkseid
  • Soulfire Darkseid
  • The Great Darkness Saga Darkseid
beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@frozen: GDS DS was even more amped than that. Prior to absorbing the power of Mordru, TT etc he had spent months absorbing the power of magic artifacts throughout the DCU ( though this was stated to be to "restore his power"). It was also how brainy had predicted some of his moves and had Legoinares in place to unsuccessfully protect some mystical artifacts. When he absorbed the last one he stated the only way to get more powerful was to absorb the power of great beings. Mordru was his first target because he was imprisoned and weakened and he had a created minion with the power of his son Orion free him and distract him in battle while DS attacked from behind

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darkseid wins, look at these Marvel fanboys... lol

All of you who say Odin, how does he stand against the likes of Thanos, Galactus & Apocalypse? Especially Apoc since he is a straight up clone of Darkseid.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwightspitz said:

Darkseid wins, look at these Marvel fanboys... lol

All of you who say Odin, how does he stand against the likes of Thanos, Galactus & Apocalypse? Especially Apoc since he is a straight up clone of Darkseid.

Have you looked at the scans I posted? LOL!

Also Odin wasn't being serious when he fought Thanos, if he was he would have stomped Thanos completely.

How is losing to Galactus a low showing?

And what exactly makes you think that Odin would have trouble with Apocalypse?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin trouble with Apocalypse?!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 frozen  Moderator

@jwwprod: Odin ''wasn't serious'' against Thanos?

@frozen: GDS DS was even more amped than that. Prior to absorbing the power of Mordru, TT etc he had spent months absorbing the power of magic artifacts throughout the DCU ( though this was stated to be to "restore his power"). It was also how brainy had predicted some of his moves and had Legoinares in place to unsuccessfully protect some mystical artifacts. When he absorbed the last one he stated the only way to get more powerful was to absorb the power of great beings. Mordru was his first target because he was imprisoned and weakened and he had a created minion with the power of his son Orion free him and distract him in battle while DS attacked from behind

Damn, so he had the most powerful magical DCU artifacts too, I assume the 'great being' reference was to Skyfather level? Considering he indeed had the power of Mordru and even more powerful beings.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@killemall: The statement probably isn't valid, however it's perfectly valid if we compare it to:

• Final Crisis Darkseid
  • Soulfire Darkseid
  • The Great Darkness Saga Darkseid

When the character in question says i have never even heard of Trigon, i dont see how her assessment of anything is valid.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Namor_Curry

The Allfather

nova_prime76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin. Darkseid can't beat the all- father. Piss his pants he would.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mind control