• Wins by Death or K.O.

No Caption Provided

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

??? I don't see why the Umineko chick does not crush him.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

If this chick can supposedly beat composite Thanos then she can easily beat composite Darkseid.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TOPAZZZ

mismatch much?

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lsoon23

Splashforce Darkseid wins.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Even with Splashforce, Darkseid gets turned inside out. Featherine blinks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5df431d697eb7
deactivated-5df431d697eb7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This match is such a joke, Featherine has feats above any DC character, yet here you are putting her against Darkseid, the guy who struggles with the JLA sometimes. You are a moron, yes I see the "composite" part, so what? TFDS? SFDS? What are they gonna do? Do any of you here even know Umineko and their feats? Besides just following what other morons say?

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbf,Featherine doesn't rly have alot of feats but she does stomp darkseid here

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor fodderize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reply to all the people who apparently tried to reply, but just shown to fail yet again.

First one

"Tbh Featherine doesn't have a lot of feats"

That is because the verse below her already has all the feats to beat anybody from DC if you know Beatrice, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta etc etc. Featherine would scale beyond all that, plus being Ryu his insert.

Second one

"Obviously your name says it all"

How does me being named Featherine prove anything? Featherine is not even in my top 20 favorites, Beatrice would be the only good Umineko character, I could change my name to whatever. I chosen Featherine because I think she gets underrated here heavily.

I am very calm, but I don't like Downplay.

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlackWizzard17

@featherineaugustusaurora: lmao "underrated here" every thread she is in she automatically omega lul stomps and people up those bullshit dimensional tiering shit they copied from google.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every thread she was in, I saw people either knowing her power or not knowing a damn thing about her.

Maybe she automatically omega lul stomps because she has the cosmology, feats to prove it? Ever thought about that? Idc about dimensional tiering systems. I go by its source material. Which already the weakest beings in Umineko, Humans. Would already be beyond dimensions, concepts, creations etc etc. Those are only the Humans, weakest shits who get transcended so many many many times by lower class beings. Umineko just being a fully stacked verse.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zgtfreak

@featherineaugustusaurora: Featherine has feats above any DC character,

As someone who is an expert on Umineko, composite DC god-tiers blink Aurora. Only Battler is powerful enough to face them.

Do any of you here even know Umineko and their feats? Besides just following what other morons say?

Do you? You talk trash, but that's it.

How does me being named Featherine prove anything? Featherine is not even in my top 20 favorites, Beatrice would be the only good Umineko character

Beatrice, huh? You've read Umineko? Ok, then what is Beatrice's real name and identity? Who finally defeated her? (Also, the dankest character is lord Wright, the Chad.)

I chosen Featherine because I think she gets underrated here heavily.

She is literally wanked beyond infinity here. She isn't even above EoS Battler or Creator Beatrice.

I go by its source material. Which already the weakest beings in Umineko, Humans. Would already be beyond dimensions, concepts, creations etc etc.

No one in Umineko (bar Creator level entities) are beyond the concept of dimensions. Being beyond the concept of dimensions doesn't even mean that you are more powerful than dimensions; you merely exist outside of them. That right there tells me you never read the series.

Granted, Aurora stomps Darkseid to my knowledge.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People agree that Featherine can beat guys like PR Beyonder and even WF Mxy

What chance does Darkseid possibly have?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d755a684b00b
deactivated-5d755a684b00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkseid gets crushed. his best multiversal feat was falling down the lowest levels of the DC multiverse but this was only because of the relative-dimension nature of his fall.

featherine suffers from something like this as well to the point that lower-dimension beings than herself can exploit her. (even the voyagers "fear" falling) her destruction doesnt even take her dimension with her.

but she has more than enough authority power to overpower darkseid. even if she is not a fundamental-cosmic-embodiment.

DC has several counters and defenses against umineko's best hax. just not this one.

lol@darkseidwankers who claim that darkseid is nighomnipotent/high-outerversal though. haha.

i also still dont understand why umineko is seen as the best fiction that can threaten DC.

in fact, id say dark tower, demon king and elder scrolls have a better chance of equalizing DC more than umineko. because they have more potent metaphysics potency nigh-omnipotents taking power from narrative manipulating omnipotents which is what you need to counter composite DC effectively. the problem is that they still dont have the same number of diverse metaphysics trump cards as DC does. they have no deep outcome personalities as much as DC (or lack thereof).

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zgtfreak

@norsewinter: featherine suffers from something like this as well to the point that lower-dimension beings than herself can exploit her.

To be fair, that more of speaks for Battler's potency, rather than Aurora's weakness.

i also still dont understand why umineko is seen as the best fiction that can threaten DC.

Literally only because of Battler and Creator Beatrice (the latter to a lesser extent). Otherwise, Umineko isn't that great against DC god-tiers outside of those 2. Though I'd say Nasuverse has a better shot than Umineko by far. So I don't consider Umineko the best choice.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid dies.

DrakoTheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DrakoTheGhoul

@norsewinter: Are sure about ElderScrolls? I'll admit I'm behind on the recent lore(mostly from ESO) but the high tiers in their verse aren't powerful enough to mess with DCs High Tier.

Some Daedric Princes were beaten on Nirn and some even in their own realm where they have most of their power. The Divines are depowered, Anu and Padomay are basically feat less and non sentient and The Godhead(True form Anu) only dreamt up the whole series.

Chim isn't that impressive either as it's just a state of Being for Vivec and Talos to warp reality and if they fail they Zero sum to nothingness.

I know this is simplified and i might be forgetting a lot of the lore so go easy on me as i haven't read up on it in years.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"As someone who is an expert on Umineko, composite DC god-tiers blink Aurora. Only Battler is powerful enough to face them."

Already admitting that Battler would be powerful enough, is you admitting Featherine would as well. You do realize Featherine only went as avatar to the witches, stated she sees everything as fiction, being Ryu his insert. Went to Ryu his existence, only Beatrice came close. Battler...........lmao yet you wanna teach me? DC god tiers beating Featherine? That is a joke, DC beings are very powerful, but they won't ever reach that level. Being beyond creation, dimensions, time, space, death etc etc would take the highest tiers, while in Umineko it literally is fodder.

Yes, I do know Umineko, and read all the mangas of it. Anime I didn't bother because it is literally showing less than the manga. The gameplay of it I also did not watch fully, tho I assume it would be the same as manga?

Beatrice her Human name? You mean? You mean Kuwadorian-Beatrice? Be more specific.
Bernkastel was the one who finally defeated Beatrice if I remember right.

She actually is above them, Beatrice was only stated to finally come close, which didn't happen. Featherine was the only one to enter Ryu his existence, be shown on the ladder to be his insert.

Already the Human layer and sea of oblivion would be, which gets transcended infinitely times and on going. Bernkastel, Lambda, Beatrice etc being beyond all of that.

Now to another guy, I agree that character wise DC stomps Umineko. But power wise? Demon King, Elder Scrolls nor DC compare to Umineko. Not in cosmology size, not in feats, not in statements etc etc.
Cthulhu mythos would be a much better comparison to Umineko in power.

Ofc only few guys would disagree, which you would be a part of. And yes, I have scans for all of this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@featherineaugustusaurora said:

"As someone who is an expert on Umineko, composite DC god-tiers blink Aurora. Only Battler is powerful enough to face them."

Already admitting that Battler would be powerful enough, is you admitting Featherine would as well. You do realize Featherine only went as avatar to the witches, stated she sees everything as fiction, being Ryu his insert. Went to Ryu his existence, only Beatrice came close. Battler...........lmao yet you wanna teach me? DC god tiers beating Featherine? That is a joke, DC beings are very powerful, but they won't ever reach that level. Being beyond creation, dimensions, time, space, death etc etc would take the highest tiers, while in Umineko it literally is fodder.

Yes, I do know Umineko, and read all the mangas of it. Anime I didn't bother because it is literally showing less than the manga. The gameplay of it I also did not watch fully, tho I assume it would be the same as manga?

Beatrice her Human name? You mean? You mean

Kuwadorian-Beatrice? Be more specific.

She actually is above them, Beatrice was only stated to finally come close, which didn't happen. Featherine was the only one to enter Ryu his existence, be shown on the ladder to be his insert.

Already the Human layer and sea of oblivion would be, which gets transcended infinitely times and on going. Bernkastel, Lambda, Beatrice etc being beyond all of that.

Now to another guy, I agree that character wise DC stomps Umineko. But power wise? Demon King, Elder Scrolls nor DC compare to Umineko. Not in cosmology size, not in feats, not in statements etc etc.

Ofc only few guys would disagree, which you would be a part of. And yes, I have scans for all of this.

@featherineaugustusaurora:''Beyond space-time'' is not a quanfitiable feat against characters with the same feat. You literally argue like it's impressive, when thousand other characters in fiction have that. Even fucking pre-retcon Beyonder, who you Umineko fans say is fodder has the same feat (Yes, he is fodder, but not because of ''BEYOND OP DA CONCEPT OF TAIM AND SPAAICE!'' What are you talking about? Countless DC characters have that same feat too. Say: ''Beyond dimensions'' without context is outversal. Name me one real life theory that says: ''not dimensioned construct'' surpasses ''infinite-dimensional'' construct. I wait. You even said you go by ''source material'', when no source material says that ''Not dimensional entities'' beyond a 5-D structure (Hypothetical example) is bigger than an infinite-dimensional structure. Umineko can't automatically destroy a cosmology way bigger than them, because she transcends lower dimensions. That's how feats work. There isn't a statement that Featherine can take on everything, no matter what size. I don't care about what you say.

Also, not to mention that Death is far more than the concept of death. Lucifer, who is appareantly above the concept of death, still got claimed by death. She is not the concept of death, she is the fundamental of death, the outcome, which allows her to claim opponents far stronger than her. Featherine actually can get destroyed.

I rest my case know, since my knowlege on Umineko is small.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d755a684b00b
deactivated-5d755a684b00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@featherineaugustusaurora: LMFAO, are you kidding me with this beyond dimensions thing again?

save for its supreme god. hardly anyone in umineko is actually beyond dimensions, even featherine.

they are all pin-pointable/locatable on a series of segments within that infinite hierarchy by elevation which is a vital factor for their power determinancy. and they are not even the fundamental cosmic embodiments behind that cosmology. none of them are. this, everyone knows.

in fact, mid-tier to high-tier witches are called VOYAGERS. why? because they VOYAGE between two points of locations of an infinite hierarchy to evolve to a higher plane between two locations and is one of the most important factors of power level determination in the verse. they MOVE, to new higher locations. between a state of being in X and now in being in Y.

how are they NOT dimensioned again? when dimensions are a strong basis for most of their power? lol? when the writer basically calls them dimensioned.

most of the outerversal wanking behind umineko can literally be debunked by basic A-B-C definition of the words you misused.

being beyond physical conventional multiverses and living in higher planes that are beyond quantum mechanics does not make one "beyond dimensions" you are just beyond physical science-quantifiable universes. thats it.

umineko is probably more dimensioned than DC is. because DC's cosmology keeps on changing, fluid, and is incredibly malleable due to the forces external messing with it.

umineko probably and obviously focuses more on cosmology size power than DC does, even more so than other fictions. while DC is more focused on the nature of its total cosmic hierarchy in relation to its supreme god's design. not that there's anything wrong with this, theyre just different.

like how marvel's cosmic tiers are all based on quantum mechanics and raw-physics while DC isnt. nothing wrong that, its just severely limiting.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zgtfreak

@featherineaugustusaurora: Already admitting that Battler would be powerful enough, is you admitting Featherine would as well. You do realize Featherine only went as avatar to the witches, stated she sees everything as fiction, being Ryu his insert.

Aurora manifesting in a lower dimension didn't weaken her. Higher dimensional beings manifesting in lower dimensions does not weaken them; otherwise in the final war of EP8, everyone could've went to the Golden Land from the start and one shotted the army on the game board. But that didn't happen, because those beings were equal to the Golden Land, despite manifesting in lower dimensions because they've already mastered/fully transcended those lower dimensions. Going back isn't going to weaken them. Also Battler's hax>>>>>Aurora. She even straight up said no one can interfere with Endless Nine.

Beatrice her Human name? You mean? You mean Kuwadorian-Beatrice? Be more specific.

Why the hell would I be talking about Kuwadorian Beatrice? The main antagonist, the Golden Witch Beatrice.

Nope. It was Willard H. Wright.

She actually is above them, Beatrice was only stated to finally come close, which didn't happen.

Wrong. Beatrice tapped into her full potential one time by creating her own magic system. Bernkastel said she was only "stepping into" Aurora's realm because Beatrice didn't stay in that state. She only used it briefly. Feat-wise? Creator Beatrice made her own magic system, she can create infinite duplicates (making her omnipresent), has the Golden Truth, and has Endless Magic. None of this Aurora has shown to possess. Her best feat is stopping reality and writing Lambdadelta to die. Creator Beatrice negs her. Battler tanks anything Aurora throws at him with Endless Nine and one shots her with the Golden Truth, despite being weaker than her. These abilities ignore power a cosmology difference.

Nope. The Witches Domain is hilariously dimensioned:

No Caption Provided

Umineko is triple quantum infinite-dimensional, with Creator Beatrice and Aurora transcending that infinitely. Outerverse beyond dimensions crap is a fake fanmade concept that contradicts all of When They Cry.

Yes, I do know Umineko, and read all the mangas of it.

Yet you're failing to answer anything correctly.

@ovy7 Get a load of this guy. lmao This is exactly what I was ranting about before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:

@zgtfreak said:

@featherineaugustusaurora: Already admitting that Battler would be powerful enough, is you admitting Featherine would as well. You do realize Featherine only went as avatar to the witches, stated she sees everything as fiction, being Ryu his insert.

Aurora manifesting in a lower dimension didn't weaken her. Higher dimensional beings manifesting in lower dimensions does not weaken them; otherwise in the final war of EP8, everyone could've went to the Golden Land from the start and one shotted the army on the game board. But that didn't happen, because those beings were equal to the Golden Land, despite manifesting in lower dimensions because they've already mastered/fully transcended those lower dimensions. Going back isn't going to weaken them. Also Battler's hax>>>>>Aurora. She even straight up said no one can interfere with Endless Nine.

Why the hell would I be talking about Kuwadorian Beatrice? The main antagonist, the Golden Witch Beatrice.

Nope. It was Willard H. Wright.

She actually is above them, Beatrice was only stated to finally come close, which didn't happen.

Wrong. Beatrice tapped into her full potential one time by creating her own magic system. Bernkastel said she was only "stepping into" Aurora's realm because Beatrice didn't stay in that state. She only used it briefly. Feat-wise? Creator Beatrice made her own magic system, she can create infinite duplicates (making her omnipresent), has the Golden Truth, and has Endless Magic. None of this Aurora has shown to possess. Her best feat is stopping reality and writing Lambdadelta to die. Creator Beatrice negs her. Battler tanks anything Aurora throws at him with Endless Nine and one shots her with the Golden Truth, despite being weaker than her. These abilities ignore power a cosmology difference.

Nope. The Witches Domain is hilariously dimensioned:

No Caption Provided

Umineko is triple quantum infinite-dimensional, with Creator Beatrice and Aurora transcending that infinitely. Outerverse beyond dimensions crap is a fake fanmade concept that contradicts all of When They Cry.

Yes, I do know Umineko, and read all the mangas of it.

Yet you're failing to answer anything correctly.

@ovy7 Get a load of this guy. lmao This is exactly what I was ranting about before.

Okay, where do I even start? I will start with the lower points and work my way up this time.
Beatrice and Featherine only transcending that infinitely? Nope, you don't know what the sea of oblivion is? You don't know how the Humans layer and the layers beyond that are build? Humans already transcend dimensions, concepts, etc etc. Dimensions, infinite dimensions are fodder for anybody in Umineko, you only saying "No, that isn't the case" will prove nothing. You shown one scan, shall I show you the whole cosmology?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/527500237716324352/527500382180605966/image0.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/527500237716324352/527500436194983947/image0.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547584816770580502/548529715099598880/image1.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547584816770580502/548529715648921613/image2.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547584816770580502/551032446595104780/image0.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547584816770580502/551032445894393862/image1.jpghttps://imgur.com/gallery/kczwyxc So there is a ladder. And there is “rungs” . A single step into one on the lowest domain of umineko already transcends the concepts of space, time, and dimensions. There is infinite “floors” or dimensions between each rung. There is so many rungs that the concept of “up” , “down”, “math” and “numbers” cannot not describe it. The higher you climb you start to experience and transcend incomprehensible concepts. This is all contained within just one layer. And there is just as many layers as there are rungs and all of the witches transcend all of the layers to the same degree each layer transcends each other.

As you can see, the lowest layer in Umineko is beyond dimensionality, yet you are here trying to tell me only Beatrice and Featherine are above that? Yeah, keep your downplay.

Yes, Featherine her avatar said that about Battler his tale, doesn't mean she couldn't intervene at all. As even Beatrice her own magical system is surpassed by Featherine her city of Books.

Your scan does not show the Witches Domain being dimensioned, while my scans actually proven it wrong. Neither did you show any witch being bound by dimensions, despite dimensions not even being a thing for them.

Ohhh that one you meant, Willard defeating Beatrice? My bad then, tho Beatrice really didn't even want to be all of that, so her being defeated is only showing she wanted to be.

Beatrice never tapped into her full potential, she never did. Every feat she did, was done casually. Her and Bernkastel has infinite potential, Beatrice was only starting to step into Featherine her level.

By feats? Are you stupid? Featherine is only/mostly there as a background character for a reason, her superiority over anybody except Ryu is already shown and stated, she also entering Ryu his existence. You are a huge downplayer of Umineko, I don't need your trash responses to me. You don't even prove anything you said, major L.

I do agree with Beatrice, Battler, heck even Bernkastel their power being beyond any cosmology size, cosmology size not mattering to them as stated. What you are missing at, is how powerful each of those are, how life, death, multiverses, dimensions are not a thing for them, they use avatars to play a game with that shit. Like did you not understand Umineko or what? Saying DC has a chance in power here is disgraceful to anybody who read Umineko.

Again Cthulhu mythos, I/O those verses can be compared, heck I even rather take Demon King being compared. DC won't do anything here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/527500237716324352/527500382180605966/image0.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/527500237716324352/527500436194983947/image0.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547584816770580502/548529715099598880/image1.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547584816770580502/548529715648921613/image2.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547584816770580502/551032446595104780/image0.jpghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/547584816770580502/551032445894393862/image1.jpghttps://imgur.com/gallery/kczwyxc So there is a ladder. And there is “rungs” . A single step into one on the lowest domain of umineko already transcends the concepts of space, time, and dimensions. There is infinite “floors” or dimensions between each rung. There is so many rungs that the concept of “up” , “down”, “math” and “numbers” cannot not describe it. The higher you climb you start to experience and transcend incomprehensible concepts. This is all contained within just one layer. And there is just as many layers as there are rungs and all of the witches transcend all of the layers to the same degree each layer transcends each other.

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By olajoe1

@zgtfreak: as long as she doesnt have feats of existing in the 4th world she dies fanboy!!!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@featherineaugustusaurora said:

Beatrice her Human name? You mean? You mean

Kuwadorian-Beatrice? Be more specific.

@featherineaugustusaurora:''Beyond space-time'' is not a quanfitiable feat against characters with the same feat. You literally argue like it's impressive, when thousand other characters in fiction have that. Even fucking pre-retcon Beyonder, who you Umineko fans say is fodder has the same feat (Yes, he is fodder, but not because of ''BEYOND OP DA CONCEPT OF TAIM AND SPAAICE!'' What are you talking about? Countless DC characters have that same feat too. Say: ''Beyond dimensions'' without context is outversal. Name me one real life theory that says: ''not dimensioned construct'' surpasses ''infinite-dimensional'' construct. I wait. You even said you go by ''source material'', when no source material says that ''Not dimensional entities'' beyond a 5-D structure (Hypothetical example) is bigger than an infinite-dimensional structure. Umineko can't automatically destroy a cosmology way bigger than them, because she transcends lower dimensions. That's how feats work. There isn't a statement that Featherine can take on everything, no matter what size. I don't care about what you say.

Also, not to mention that Death is far more than the concept of death. Lucifer, who is appareantly above the concept of death, still got claimed by death. She is not the concept of death, she is the fundamental of death, the outcome, which allows her to claim opponents far stronger than her. Featherine actually can get destroyed.

I rest my case know, since my knowlege on Umineko is small.

Beyond space and time as a concept, not only beyond linear time and space.
Anyway it is, because that shit is the lowest layer of Umineko, like Humans are that level & then it gets infinitely transcended by lower witches and their avatars as I have shown. And Beatrice, Bernkastel would see them as fiction, Battler too. And Featherine would see them all as fiction.
Thousand characters in fiction are multi multi layered? I never said Pre Retcon Beyonder is fodder, I would only say he is fodder to Umineko because he is. Show me countless DC characters having that then. It took Lucifer, Michael, Elaine, Presence, Source and beings at such levels to have that in DC.

IN UMINEKO IT TOOK THE WEAKEST TURD to already be at that level. Again, dimensions, creations, all below Humans.
Beyond a 5d structure? Check out my link first, the 5d structures, the lower and higher dimensions, are all only in the Human layers, which then has the higher Human layers be above that, stated to transcend all of that which includes higher dimensions (5d-infinite d), 3d-4d structures as stated, possibilities etc etc, all getting transcended by the higher Human layers, which again is very very fodder in Umineko.

That scan, that 1 scan only states that you being endless in one dimension, doesn't mean you will be in a higher one. This does not talk about the witches, nor about their verse.

Thanks for proving me right again, Lucifer can be claimed by Death, Battler, Featherine, Beatrice as already stated, laugh at death. They literally can't be claimed by Death, as Battler has already shown. Heck, they can create death and life in nothing. So what even is your logic there? Lucifer can be killed by YahWeh only, and why is that? YahWeh has better control over Death, than Lucifer does. Death herself won't do shit to Lucifer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@featherineaugustusaurora: LMFAO, are you kidding me with this beyond dimensions thing again?

save for its supreme god. hardly anyone in umineko is actually beyond dimensions, even featherine.

they are all pin-pointable/locatable on a series of segments within that infinite hierarchy by elevation which is a vital factor for their power determinancy. and they are not even the fundamental cosmic embodiments behind that cosmology. none of them are. this, everyone knows.

in fact, mid-tier to high-tier witches are called VOYAGERS. why? because they VOYAGE between two points of locations of an infinite hierarchy to evolve to a higher plane between two locations and is one of the most important factors of power level determination in the verse. they MOVE, to new higher locations. between a state of being in X and now in being in Y.

how are they NOT dimensioned again? when dimensions are a strong basis for most of their power? lol? when the writer basically calls them dimensioned.

most of the outerversal wanking behind umineko can literally be debunked by basic A-B-C definition of the words you misused.

being beyond physical conventional multiverses and living in higher planes that are beyond quantum mechanics does not make one "beyond dimensions" you are just beyond physical science-quantifiable universes. thats it.

umineko is probably more dimensioned than DC is. because DC's cosmology keeps on changing, fluid, and is incredibly malleable due to the forces external messing with it.

umineko probably and obviously focuses more on cosmology size power than DC does, even more so than other fictions. while DC is more focused on the nature of its total cosmic hierarchy in relation to its supreme god's design. not that there's anything wrong with this, theyre just different.

like how marvel's cosmic tiers are all based on quantum mechanics and raw-physics while DC isnt. nothing wrong that, its just severely limiting.

Your reply literally was the worst out of all of them. The rest tried to prove something, tried to make sense. You are just acting idiotic here.

"

they are all pin-pointable/locatable on a series of segments within that infinite hierarchy by elevation which is a vital factor for their power determinancy. and they are not even the fundamental cosmic embodiments behind that cosmology. none of them are. this, everyone knows."

Hmm weird how you are saying nobody in Umineko is beyond dimensions except Ryu, when you completely therefor ignore what sea of oblivion is, what the Humans layer is, and how it gets transcended by upcoming layers.
Cosmic embodiments? Cosmic embodiments are fodder in Umineko, jeez I think the only one who actually read Umineko here so far has been that ztgfreak guy. Infinite hierarchy? Humans layer would be that, it is infinites stacked upon infinites and more. Bernkastel won't care, she is outside all of that, same as Beatrice, etc etc. Where do you get your proof of them being bound by dimensionality? Out of your ass?

Their power based on dimensionality? No, it actually is not. Their power (Beatrice and Bernkastel) was based on how much they wanna do and go all out, using their power. Their power was based on how bored they are, if they wanna have avatars play with multiverses and dimensions, their power never was based nor limited to dimensionality. Sea of oblivion already debunks this headcanon from you guys. Until somebody gives an actual response, with proof. You all can stop typing, I don't need unnecessary paragraphs, proving nothing, showing nothing. Just saying stuff without any proof or generally just making up stuff. Nobody beyond dimensions, even Featherine. Lol yeah, city of Books, and already the Humans layer are definitely not above dimensions, as shown in my scans above....Hmmmm

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zgtfreak

@featherineaugustusaurora: Oh boy... most of your links are fan maps. LMAO Hell, both the fan maps and real scans you sent speak nothing of transcending the concept of dimensions. He

How does the Human Domain transcend dimensions when it uses Type 3 Multiverses as its basis? How does the Human Domain transcend dimensions when Beatrice is talking about dimensions in the WITCHES Domain?

You know what? You can get the first sneak peak of the ACTUAL Umineko Human Domain cosmology coming up in my respect thread in the future. Here's a cosmology explanation by a REAL fan who actually READ the damn series:

Cosmology

This will be the main part of this thread... Here I (with the help of Ovy7 and Kil) will be showing and explaining the When They Cry multiverse and the sheer size of it. Before we start, I'd like to mention that we do not use VS Battles logic in any way and are against it entirely. Now, onto the main event...

There are three domains in When They Cry: the Human Domain, the Witches Domain, and the Creator's Domain. These domains are basically the three main parts of the When They Cry multiverse, and are actually three separate multiverses and planes of existence entirely, with the Creator's Domain being the highest, then the Witches Domain, then the Human Domain. The difference between domains is like the difference between two hierarchies:

No Caption Provided

もちろん、右代宮家と縁などあるわけもない。そもそも、彼らの存在する階層さえ、異なる。

Translation: Of course, there is no relationship between Willard and the Ushiromiya House. Even the hierarchy in which they reside is, in the first place, different.

The hierarchy of the Ushiromiyas here applies to the domain of Humans, which is different from the one where Will exist (the Witches one).

So is there a difference in actual power between the domains? And if so... how big is the difference? To the first question, yes, there is an actual power, volume, and size difference between them, and we will get to that a bit later. To the second question, we will also get back to that in a bit. But for now, let's take a look at the Human Domain and what it contains first...

The Human Domain

In the Human Domain, we have higher-dimensional worlds and complex quantum structures:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

五次元の壁を越えて現在の世界に移り住むようになった「リューンの民」の入植状況を見守り、先住民への危害など違反行為を行う者に対して制裁することを任務とする「監視者(ジェダ)」のひとり。

~Is one of the “guardians (Jedas)” who monitor the immigration situation of their fellow “Ryūn people” who crossed the fifth dimension wall to live in the current world.

So, how do higher dimensions work in When They Cry? Well, higher dimensions are infinitely above/superior to lower dimensions:

No Caption Provided

The Human Domain is a double quantuminfinite-dimensional+ ladder that ascends upwards to the Witches Domain. Why is this? Well... let's take a look:

No Caption Provided

Each step of the ladder in the Witches Domain is a higher dimension. Witches try to continuously climb the ladder until they reach the highest point, and then try to ascend to the Creator's Domain. They try to prevent falling down the ladder (can happen due to various things), as it will land them in the bottomless hell known as the Sea of Oblivion (the lowest section of the infinite ladder that is a bottomless hell):

No Caption Provided

Now, what does this have to do with the Human Domain? Well... there is a common misconception that When They Cry has one single ladder that runs through all three domains and is one single infinite-dimensional ladder; however this is not the case. Take note in the scan above that it states that the lowest part of the infinite ladder is the bottomless Sea of Oblivion. But... the Human Domain is specifically stated to have a ground at the bottom that humans can stand on if they fall from their ladder. They purposely make this a distinct difference between the two domains:

No Caption Provided

As you can see, this is contradictory. If there is only one single infinite ladder that runs through all three domains, then how can said ladder be bottomless yet have a ground? Well... this is clearly not the case. Each domain has their own separate ladder (aka their own separate set of dimensions). So how big is the ladder in the Human Domain? Well, Beatrice's Catbox (which consist of only the Human Domain) runs off the Type 3 Multiverse Model if we look closely:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Beatrice's Catbox is a multiverse that self-generates infinite possibilities that keep branching out infinitely, Basically Beatrice's Catbox is a Type 3 Multiverse.

LEVEL III MULTIVERSE: THE MANY WORLDS OF QUANTUM MECHANICS

There may be a third type of parallel worlds that are not far away but in a sense right here. If the equations of physics are what mathematicians call unitary, as they so far appear to be, then the universe keeps branching into parallel universes as in the cartoon below: whenever a quantum event appears to have a random outcome, all outcomes in fact occur, one in each branch. This is the Level III multiverse. Although more debated and controversial than Level I and Level II, I've argued that, surprisingly, this level adds no new types of universes.

https://space.mit.edu/home/tegmark/crazy.html

While the possibilities/parallel worlds in a Type 3 Multiverse are the same as a Type 1 Multiverse (your standard infinite multiverse), the difference is that a Type 3 Multiverse uses an infinite-dimensional Hilbert Space:

Tegmark writes that, "The only difference between Level I and Level III is where your doppelgängers reside. In Level I they live elsewhere in good old three-dimensional space. In Level III they live on another quantum branch in infinite-dimensional Hilbert space."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse#Level_III:_Many-worlds_interpretation_of_quantum_mechanics

Credit to Sungsam/Norsewinter for that last bit of information. ^

So Beatrice's Catbox is an infinite-dimensional multiverse in the Human Domain that self-generates endless worlds (timelines/parallel universes). And Beatrice's Cat Box is only one part of the Human Domain. Bernkastel states that she had to find and open an even bigger catbox than Beatrice's:

No Caption Provided

So Bernkastel found a catbox bigger than Beatrice's self-generating infinite-dimensional catbox. We even see in the scan above that there are multiple catboxes in the background. However, Beatrice's self-generating infinite-dimensional Catbox is stated countless of times to be extremely unique; so the chances of those other catboxes being infinite-dimensional is unlikely (aside from the one specifically stated to be bigger than Beatrice's of course).

So now that we know the size of the Human Domain, it's now time to look at the inner workings. (You can skip this if you only care about the size alone of When They Cry's cosmology.)

"Ok, now is the time to get into the nitty-gritty, the complexity of the Human Domain. For this, I'm going to use scans form ReWrite, Ryukishi07's collaboration with Tanaka Romeo and Tonokawa Yuuto, the same trio that wrote TrianThology. As you guys would see, the cosmological concepts from WTC are also present here, but I'll let you interpret this how you desire.

The basic premise here is that those guys have a power called ReWrite which grands them the ability to improve all of their "stats", to say it blunt lol. Here is what happens when it goes kinda too far:

From the very beginning we already have some kind of unimaginable realm beyond concepts of space and time and where all coordinates do not work:"

No Caption Provided

"What is this realm? Well, one where creatures are concepts:"

No Caption Provided

"Composite versions of infinite selfs. Although for them this world seems like ordinary reality (well, almost):"

No Caption Provided

"This place contains things that the human mind can't even comprehend:"

No Caption Provided

"Just trying to look and understand the incomprehensible knowledge in this diagram is deadly for ordinary beings from this world. Fortunately, they do not die, even if they die (lol):"

No Caption Provided

"Due to the increased level of intelligence due to the diagram, it was possible to understand something about the nature of this conceptual world. In particular, about the illogical structure of time in this timeless world:"

No Caption Provided

"Further, an increase in intelligence is achieved with the help of special superpower:"

No Caption Provided

"But this still is not enough to understand anything but insignificant grains of knowledge in the flowchart:"

No Caption Provided

"And here, alienation from human nature is getting brighter:"

No Caption Provided

"The understanding comes that happiness is in ignorance:"

No Caption Provided

"Removal from human nature continues. This is what we can call the beginning of evolution into a higher order being:"

No Caption Provided

"Next comes a sharp jerk of understanding. Finally, we are dealing with a ladder of concepts that transcends the universe. This applies not only to the real physical world, but also to that abstract world from which the journey began:"

No Caption Provided

"This is what is probably physical concepts. Once again I pay attention, this is not actually physics, these are transcendental concepts that exist beyond the universe and beyond realm, that exist outside of all coordinates. Our hero is still full of confidence that he can understand everything:"

No Caption Provided

"Then we have a combination of such laws, the nature of forces and other abstract things:"

No Caption Provided

"Aspects of humanity continue to be lost:"

No Caption Provided

"Next we have an existential cold. So this is what can be called mental concepts. Here comes an understanding of things related to the mind/soul/heart. Since this is quite a materialistic view of the universe, this part can bring despair. The world turns out to be like an unfeeling mechanism, where there is nothing divine:"

No Caption Provided

"Fortunately, on the next steps, the traveler met salvation in the form of kakera of love, which came from some much more high place:"

No Caption Provided

"It turned out that the concept of love is not only a mere observation of primitive civilizations, but something extremely important:"

No Caption Provided

"This kakera gave even more understanding about the world, but this is only the first chapter:"

No Caption Provided

"Then there are some truths about the history of the world, about the symbiosis of material and spiritual things:"

No Caption Provided

"Finally, we have some serious concept. Something like infinity, even from the perspective of this level, and understand something more about this thing is impossible. Our hero is increasingly beginning to understand his limitations:"

No Caption Provided

"The movement continues and misunderstanding only grows. The clouds of unknowable things:"

No Caption Provided

"And finally it is over. The wall of absolute misunderstanding:"

No Caption Provided

"It is this level that is the pinnacle of human conceptualization. The visitor is already beginning to understand the problem of boredom, which is characteristic of higher being (coughWitchescough):"

No Caption Provided

"However, even here there is still hope. There are still unknown things. And this is still a human level. Nevertheless, this is already a transitional level, which brings a human closer to a higher level:"

No Caption Provided

"As Lambda tells us, one of the main differences between humans and higher beings is that they have ground under their feet. This is their advantage. That is, they do not need to make an effort to simply exist, but they do not move through the layers. They do not evolve and do not fall within their domain:"

No Caption Provided

"Getting back to our hero, he is at the peak of the Human Domain. So high that the lower ladder of concepts has lost its meaning. All that was below disappeared. The feeling of footing is already lost, an independent return to human nature is no longer possible:"

No Caption Provided

"...Though he manages to get back:"

No Caption Provided

"Our hero could not exceed the peak and could not find kakeras with other chapters:"

No Caption Provided

"And this basically gets us full circle to the begining, where Lambda says that it would be easy to make a Human into a God (i.e. Witch), but their mind would end up dispersing:"

No Caption Provided

"Yes, yes, that is exactly what will happen even with a man who has been at the peak of all things. And not only the higher domain is dangerous. Our hero was only at the beginning of this peak and there are many more concepts in this wall that can destroy his mind:"

No Caption Provided

"So, all of this is part of the Human Domain, the very bottom of the Hierarchy."

Human Domain Cosmology Size Summary

• Beatrice's Catbox is an infinite-dimensional self-generating Type 3 Multiverse.

• There is one catbox even bigger than Beatrice's catbox that Bernkastel found.

• There are countless of other catboxes (but they are most likely not infinite-dimensional).

• So when we combine all of these facts, the Humain Domain is at least a double quantum infinite-dimensional+ multiverse.

Yes, Featherine her avatar said that about Battler his tale, doesn't mean she couldn't intervene at all.

Do you even read? Allow me to repeat:

Aurora manifesting in a lower dimension didn't weaken her. Higher dimensional beings manifesting in lower dimensions does not weaken them; otherwise in the final war of EP8, everyone could've went to the Golden Land from the start and one shotted the army on the game board. But that didn't happen because those beings were equal to the Golden Land, despite manifesting in lower dimensions because they've already mastered/fully transcended those lower dimensions. Going back isn't going to weaken them.

Again, Battler one shots.

As even Beatrice her own magical system is surpassed by Featherine her city of Books.

So CREATOR LEVEL Beatrice's magic system is below the City of Books, despite Voyagers saying her and her magic system is literally incomprehensible to them? Voyagers inhabit the City of Books and are below the Creator's Domain. So you are basically saying that Creator Beatrice's magic system is below Voyagers since you are saying it is below the City of Books. Yet Bernkastel (a Voyager) stated that Creator Beatrice would wipe Voyagers out if she ever fully realized her potential, aka access her true potential like she did that one time, but actually permanently stayed at that level:

なるほど、だとするとこのベアトリーチェという魔女は確かに面白い。

私もあの子も、そして貴方も知らなかった世界を、彼女は切り拓いている。

それを魔法の根源とするルールY。

ラムダデルタも少し触れたようだけど、彼女の域には到底及んでいない。

もしこれこそを魔法と呼ぶならば、ベアトリーチェを除き、私たちは誰一人魔女などと名乗れないに違いない わ。

その意味において、自らの魔法体系を組み上げた彼女は、魔女としては初心の部類に入りながらも、その域は 魔女をすでに凌駕して、…貴方の域にまで踏み込み掛けていると言えるかもしれない。

もし彼女がそれを強く意識し、理解したならば。

私は愚か、ラムダデルタさえも足元には及ばない。

……そして多分きっと、貴方と同じ病に冒されることでしょう。

しかしそれにしても、実に面白い。

このルールYこそが、魔女ベアトリーチェの存在そのものではないかと見ているの。

"Indeed, if we consider it that way, this Witch named Beatrice certainly is interesting.

She opened up a world that I, that girl and you didn't know.

The rule Y that makes it into the source of the magic.

It seems Lambda-Delta touched it a bit but too, but she can't possibly reach her level.

If we call this very thing as magic, except for Beatrice, certainly not one of us can be called a witch.

In that sense, we may say that since she put together her own magic system, even if she enters the beginners' class, as a witch, her level already surpasses the witches, ... and she is starting to step even into your level.

If she were strongly aware of that and comprehended it.

Not even Lambda-Delta would be a match for her, and I even less.

"Below the City of Books." Great job, genius. Beatrice only unlocked her full potential for a short period of time because she wasn't aware of it. However, she still did unlock it that once, and should be far above Aurora if we give her all of her feats.

Your scan does not show the Witches Domain being dimensioned, while my scans actually proven it wrong. Neither did you show any witch being bound by dimensions, despite dimensions not even being a thing for them.

You mean Beatrice literally speaking of dimensions while in the Witches Domain? Ok.

Ohhh that one you meant, Willard defeating Beatrice? My bad then, tho Beatrice really didn't even want to be all of that, so her being defeated is only showing she wanted to be.

What? LMAO Willard H. Wright is far beyond non-Creator Beatrice. He gave Bernkastel trouble in the manga via his abilities, despite being an infinite amount of infinities below her. City of Books Willard should logically waste Voyagers with little to no difficulty.

Beatrice never tapped into her full potential, she never did. Every feat she did, was done casually.

Beatrice tapped into her true potential temporarily when she created her own magic system, which is a Creator Witch level feat that was even implied Aurora was incapable of doing.

Her and Bernkastel has infinite potential,

Bernkastel is an ant compared to Creator Beatrice. Her potential is nowhere close to Beatrice's or Maria's.

Beatrice was only starting to step into Featherine her level.

"Starting to" refers to her only temporarily accessing it, not that she is less powerful than Aurora. She has many feats and abilities that Aurora is incapable of.

By feats? Are you stupid? Featherine is only/mostly there as a background character for a reason, her superiority over anybody except Ryu is already shown and stated, she also entering Ryu his existence.

The Creator is not Ryukishi, kid. Creator Beatrice has better feats and statements than Aurora; and Aurora flat out says no one can mess with Battler.

You are a huge downplayer of Umineko, I don't need your trash responses to me. You don't even prove anything you said, major L.

You haven't even READ Umineko. You couldn't even answer what Beatrice's real name and identity is. You didn't know who Beatrice lost against and even tried to say she threw the fight against WILLARD H. WRIGHT, AKA THE WITCH HUNTER, AKA WRIGHT OF THE TWENTY WEDGES, AKA WIZARD HUNTING WRIGHT, AKA THE ANGEL WITCHES FEAR, ECT. That doesn't even make SENSE and CONTRADICTS the story in more ways than one.

Again Cthulhu mythos, I/O those verses can be compared, heck I even rather take Demon King being compared. DC won't do anything here.

Umineko BLINKS those verses. They are all fodder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: That he mentioned fodder verses like I/O or Cthulhu Mythos proves that he is a VS battle wiki drone. Literally.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zgtfreak

I am tired of these fake Umineko fans who've never read the series, but support it, wank it, and pretend like they've actually read the series and know about it. All of them are just VS Battles Wiki skimmers who skim through Umineko pages. They don't care about the series enough to read it; they just want to PRETEND like they've read it because "ITZ A SUPA STRAAWNG SERIES" and they want to pretend like they are apart of it because it is strong. There is literally only THREE other people besides myself I have seen on Vine who have actually read Umineko.

Aurora does stomp Darkseid; but me and Sungsam/Norsewinter are the only ones who gave legit TRUTHFUL reasons as to why. AND HE ISN'T EVEN A UMINEKO FAN, yet he knows more about the series than all of these fake fans combined.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Funny how he limits characters beyond space-time just beyond ''linear space-time'', when such statements refer to space-time as a whole, and are not specific to ''linear space-time''. That dude is that type of downplayer who supports his verse by bring statements like ''beyond space-time'', but it doesn't count for other characters that get claimed to be beyond space-time.

That dude is a downplayer.

Don't waste you time with him, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOPS, forgot about ansering the question: Darkseid get's stomped. His best is falling on the lowest existence plain on DC, which is a quantum infinite baseline multiversal construct, while Aurora transcends infinite-dimensional by an infinite amount. Aurora has the cosmological authority to defeat Darkseid. Even if you want to stack up Darkseid to infinite-dimensional (Just in case), it won't scratch Aurora, since she transcends that infinetly.

Darkseid ultimately no anser to such cosmological authotity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

composite or not FAA wins

JOSHN05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lsoon23 said:

Splashforce Darkseid wins.

What is Splashforce Darkseid?

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"This is a mismatch of epic proportions"

Avatar image for deactivated-60a965c6d6754
deactivated-60a965c6d6754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid destroys the verse just by existing and destroys all of anime/manga.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at the comment above, Featherine blinks even TFDS

Darkseid does not infinitely scale above an infinite hierarchy. Only a select few DC Vertigo top dogs can take on FAA. This is coming from someone who enjoys Darkseid too.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers