#1 Edited by lettsplay10 (20589 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

New 52 Pre 52 Pre Crisis Darkseid and 616 Thanos Vs 616 Cosmic Cube Molecule Man

Darkseid has the anti life equation and the Mother Box

Thanos has the Power Gem and the Space Gem

fight takes place at marvel 616 space

#2 Posted by Sly_141 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on Molecule Man's mental state.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
#3 Posted by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid and Thanos.

#4 Posted by Foxdie (301 posts) - - Show Bio

The genuis that took the powers of TOAA himself? When a similar weaker version beat Molecule man? Top that with the Life-Equation and you have a curbstomp. Shit stomp.

#5 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

CC MM? Thanos wins this I believe.

#6 Posted by Kevd4wg (12738 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Molecule Man one-shots two times? Unless he was depowered or something?

#7 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: CC MM wasnt all that powerful right? I thought it was one of his weakest incarnations.

#8 Posted by Kevd4wg (12738 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehierarchy: If he has the power of the cosmic cube he should still be way above a 2 gem Thanos. He might have a good fight with Darkseid, but IIRC a cosmic cube one-shot Galactus so he should beat him too.

#9 Posted by The_Wotan (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Molecule Man.

Few Infinity Gems are not enough to overwhelm Owen, and also Anti-Life Equation is not a weapon like Gems, it is a Telepathic tool, but other than that it brings nothing special to table, so Darkseid has to rely on his own power, since Mother Box also doesn't add that much (a little amp and some other abilities like teleportation), which is not that high and rather irrelevant compared to Owen's sheer prowress.

#10 Edited by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I was under the impression that Infinity gems were more powerful than CCs, but given the state of the IG at the moment it is rather likely I am wrong.

#11 Posted by Kevd4wg (12738 posts) - - Show Bio

@thehierarchy: Together the gems are way more powerful, but individually, not so much. Individually the most powerful gem is probably the soul gem as the power-gem just amps strength and durability, which is kinda useless against a Cosmic Cube and The Space Gem just allows for space manip/teleportation that kind of thing, which I don't think is enough to take Owen down.

#12 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I think you're right (although I thought the reality gem was more powerful due to having created universes before?), it seems as though MM wins then.

#13 Posted by Kevd4wg (12738 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I think you're right (although I thought the reality gem was more powerful due to having created universes before?), it seems as though MM wins then.

The reality gem is nigh impossible to control without the other gems and therefore useless

#14 Posted by TheHierarchy (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I know, merely stating that it was the most powerful, not the most usable.

#15 Posted by Kevd4wg (12738 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: I know, merely stating that it was the most powerful, not the most usable.

Yeah that makes sense

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#16 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10229 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Molecule man

#17 Posted by Eeef (2089 posts) - - Show Bio

The duo has no way of putting down Owen, even with just two infinity gems. In hindsight this should be one sided as when Owen fought the Beyonder (post-retcon) they were capable of doing damage to time and space on a, "trans-multiversal" scale.

No Caption Provided