-----------------

For more of my battles, click here!

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I dont like Imperiex lol.. because even if hes strong, he looks like a clown to me. If its Imperiex Prime, he may have a chance to beat DS. Other than that, DS owns.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jwwprod

Dark Schneider if he's at full power.

If not then I'll go with Imperiex.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#4  Edited By Joygirl

I dont like Imperiex lol.. because even if hes strong, he looks like a clown to me. If its Imperiex Prime, he may have a chance to beat DS. Other than that, DS owns.

He is in serious need of a redesign isn't he?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By jwwprod
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@jwwprod: @joygirl: I agree, Imperiex lacks class. To me he looks like an old hag in an armor too big for him. And then, it doesnt even have a shape fitting someone that strong. lol This guy is universal level but lacks the look.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Fallschirmjager

-How fast is Imperiax?

-Can Imperiex attack someone's soul and/or across multiple dimensions?

(also hehehe :D)

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Not sure how fast he is, but if the LOSH cartoon is any sort of accurate indicator of his character he was becoming a problem because he kept destroying universes....

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Mk. I'll accept he can attack Darshe's eternal atoms then.

Dispel Bound is still hax though. Darshe and Fallen Uriel basically had to exchange infinite attacks every instant to finally beat each other.

How's Imperiex durability? Darshe's strongest offensive spell can generate the force of the big bang for a fraction of a second. Also Imperiex's durability needs to be > his offensive power because of Bloodstone

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: Imperiex like, is the Big Bang. He's a galactic force.

The embodiment of entropy, Imperiex takes the form of pure energy contained inside a humanoid set of armor, colossal in size. Since the dawn of time, he has repeatedly destroyed the universe to create a new one from the ashes of the old. He is first mentioned when Mongul, the son of the deceased villain of the same name, arrives on Earth stating that Imperiex has destroyed his Warworld and is heading for Earth. Mongul convinces Superman to help him fight Imperiex, and the two apparently manage to defeat it. However, it transpires that the "Imperiex" they encountered was no more than a probe, whereas Imperiex Prime, leader of the Imperiex probes, is himself a much larger and more powerful being. He has detected imperfections in the fabric of the universe, and his ultimate plan is to destroy it and create a new, perfect one. To do so, Imperiex Prime heads for Earth- the planet which holds the universe together after being the center of the Crisis on Infinite Earths, in order to destroy it and thereby induce a new Big Bang.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: I'd give the win to Imperiex if I knew his speed. I'm assume he's pretty f**king fast, but I need to now for sure.

Given that he's survived destroying the universe his durability must be > Big Bang levels. And Darshe can only generate that energy for a fraction of the second on his on. Bloodstone could potentially reflect one of Imperiex's universe destroying attacks, but as he's survived that - it probably won't work.

That being said - Uriel and Darshe survived that level of attack (again, it was only for very short bursts) twice. First when Demolisher Gun and Gungnir collided and generated such a force. And latter when Darshe attacks Uriel with JBLW.

So yeah I'm leaning heavily towards Imperiex atm. Just need to confirm his speed and I'd say he takes it.

(http://www.comicvine.com/dark-schneider/4005-74930/forums/respect-dark-schneider-1502331/#1 respect thread for reference, I'm tool lazy to scan bomb this thread atm)