Dark Phoenix (FOX) vs. Poison Ivy (DC)

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Dark Phoenix (FOX) vs. Poison Ivy (DC) (34 votes)

Dark Phoenix 88%
Poison Ivy 12%

Dark Phoenix (FOX)

No Caption Provided

VS.

Poison Ivy (DC)

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Standard Gear
  • Random Encounter (no prep/knowledge)
  • In Character
  • Victory by KO, death, or incap.
  • Jean/Phoenix is composite across all FOX movies
  • Poison Ivy is composite across Pre-52/New-52/Rebirth
  • Starting distance of 30 feet
  • Battle takes place on an empty street near a park
 • 
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ends in sex with flowers blooming around them.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi said:

Ends in sex with flowers blooming around them.

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So an mutant turned entity of cosmic energy vs a superhuman woman with the ability to control botany.

Breaking News! Forest fires are being located across the world and their only savior is one lone woman wearing clothes made from leaves and vines that are also on fire!

Here is @lordofallhumans With the details on this planetary-wide Forest Fire That would have Smokey the Bear crying in the corner.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: I'm here on the scene of the planet on fire, and all I can say is I've never seen fire only attack plant life and vegans... glad I had that steak for lunch... back to you.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Poison ivy emerges from the cosmic ashes unburnt with baby grass dragons around her.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

So an mutant turned entity of cosmic energy vs a superhuman woman with the ability to control botany.

Breaking News! Forest fires are being located across the world and their only savior is one lone woman wearing clothes made from leaves and vines that are also on fire!

Here is @lordofallhumans With the details on this planetary-wide Forest Fire That would have Smokey the Bear crying in the corner.

@pyrofn: I'm here on the scene of the planet on fire, and all I can say is I've never seen fire only attack plant life and vegans... glad I had that steak for lunch... back to you.

No Caption Provided

LMAO

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Jean this is a spite.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: You sound bias, instead of posting feats for Ivy or Jean you just posted the thread in which you were debating about the two characters with me

OT: Like I said before Ivy controlled the entire planet which is better than anything Jean has ever done with her TP

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

I’m confused, I totally respect you as a debater, but this seems a little odd.

Comic Poison Ivy is going to TP Fox Phoenix?

I’m gonna need a scan or at least a issue # to make heads or tails of this.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She gives Jean a splitting headache due to allergies causing her to self destruct.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: You sound bias, instead of posting feats for Ivy or Jean you just posted the thread in which you were debating about the two characters with me

OT: Like I said before Ivy controlled the entire planet which is better than anything Jean has ever done with her TP

She gives Jean a splitting headache due to allergies causing her to self destruct.

Statues don't fight back

No Caption Provided

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You made absurd claims and provided zero feats.

I am obviously biased about this, but as are you. So I made this thread to see what others think. The votes speak for themselves.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: What? You can’t be bias in your own thread. I’m fine with you posting feats, but you actually posted a link to mind and your debate.

Also I did post feats in the other thread, and your obviously oblivious to that. I posted an article link showing you what Ivy did, and taking over the entire planet including aliens (which Jean has absolutely no feats of affecting with TP) is far better than anything Jean has shown

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

I’m confused, I totally respect you as a debater, but this seems a little odd.

Comic Poison Ivy is going to TP Fox Phoenix?

I’m gonna need a scan or at least a issue # to make heads or tails of this.

Not necessarily TP (Its like plant based mind control, but wasn't really explained in full detail), but you get the point. In rebirth Ivy has been given a drastic power boost, and she was able to control the entire earth at once including members like Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash

No Caption Provided

This article explains her recent story arc

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pamela

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@geekryan: Also Ivy controls people via plant manipulation, so unless Jean has shown a resistance to plant based mind control (Not TP), then she is just as susceptible as any normal human

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil-incarnate: No, if you have any form of plant life in your body your susceptible to her mind control. It can also be assumed that you don’t have to have recently eaten vegetables or fruits because taking over the entire planet including the Justice League and relying on people to have just eaten plants within 3 hours (average digestion rate) of her mind control is obviously not plausible.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean would destroy her before she even reacts.

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean would destroy her before she even reacts.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Image result for LOL GIF

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@emmafrostxmen: Jean didn't eat at all the entire movie she had few shots and wasn't getting drunk to Scott's surprise, suggesting she wasn't a drinker. That would suggest the Force burned it off. So what plants? Not to mention that is PIS anyway, because plants are dead before we eat them and even deader after we do. Was she manipulating the feces of all herbivores as well?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: I understand it’s confusing, and it doesn’t logical make sense, but it happened and it’s in line with Ivy’s current rebirth self, so it’s not really PIS. I think they were trying to write it as plant based TP, and Batman could have just described it wrong. Either way she still controlled the entire planet no matter how long ago they had eaten plants (except one kid who has never eaten plants due to an allergy). I guess Ivy’s feat is up for speculation because it’s extremely vague

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: It sounds awesome. I still think blocking augmented planetary tp is proof planetary mind control won't work.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi: I'm sorry, is Ivy somehow FTL now? Because Jean is...

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi: I'm sorry, is Ivy somehow FTL now? Because Jean is...

No I'm laughing because Ivy gets stomped

:3

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: I think it just depends on what Ivy actually did to accomplish the planetary mind control, because it was very vague. If Jean wins it would be with her speed, but if Speed was equalized it’s debatable

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: What? You can’t be bias in your own thread. I’m fine with you posting feats, but you actually posted a link to mind and your debate.

Also I did post feats in the other thread, and your obviously oblivious to that. I posted an article link showing you what Ivy did, and taking over the entire planet including aliens (which Jean has absolutely no feats of affecting with TP) is far better than anything Jean has shown

There is no rule on CV stating that someone can't make a thread for a battle they have an opinion on. I have been on here much longer than you, and many people (including myself) participate in debates on their own threads. There is nothing about the rules of this match that favours Jean; it is very neutral.

Posting an article isn't the same as posting feats lol. I asked you to present feats, and you didn't.

You should maybe reconsider evaluating your stance on this match when only 1 person out of 16 voted for Ivy.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: No, others incorrect opinions don’t affect mine. Most people don’t even know about ivy mind control feats, and write her off as a street leveler which she most certainly is not.

I’d agree if Jean was winning this fight it’s by speed blitz, otherwise this fight becomes extremely debatable.

The article contains all of the feats I was saying with scans and an explanation. No one is the Fox verse Is capable of mass kind control on a planetary scale. All Xavier did was have planetary range (reading minds on a planetary scale which is very impressive), while ivy showed she is Capable of dominating minds that are resistant to TP like a green lantern (Jessica), Cyborg, Superman, And Wonder Woman. Ivy’s mind is also capable of affecting other life forms (aliens, God’s, robots, and plants), while Jean has no feats that say she can communicate with anything Beyond human life forms.

Also people have told me time and time again your not allowed to debate in your own threads

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people really taking trolls seriously Jean obviously wins what makes you think a Batman villain could beat her?

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people really taking trolls seriously Jean obviously wins what makes you think a Batman villain could beat her?

IKR

How is someone that is a batman villIan going to threaten a Planet TP

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldheretic: I've had many run ins with the accused troll and I thought the same thing. I don't think it's a troll, just a new debater.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivy mind controls the entire planet and proceeds to make it one giant forest, to which Jean as the phoenix bombards her with cosmic bird shit from space. /thread

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldheretic: I've had many run ins with the accused troll and I thought the same thing. I don't think it's a troll, just a new debater.

Well he/she will soon know the ropes.