Dark King Silvers Rayleigh runs a Yonkou commander Level(Only the ones with feats) gauntlet

• 91 results
SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SkySanji
No Caption Provided

Vs.

Round 1: Diamond Jozu

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Donquixote Doflamingo

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Charlotte Cracker

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 4: Jack The Drought

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Ashura Douji/Shutenmaru

No Caption Provided

Round 6: My main man Mugiwara

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Charlotte Dogtooth Katakuri

No Caption Provided

Round 9: Sabo

No Caption Provided

Final round: Marco the Phoenix

No Caption Provided

This is my personal order let me know yours, also let me know if I missed any Yonkou commander level characters.

Run 1: He gets rest after every match

Run 2: He gets rest prior to fighting Katakuri and Marco

Bonus: Prime Rayleigh vs The whole Gauntlet

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By alextheboss

Round 1: Clears, I doubt anyone here could give him more than a mid dif fight.

Round 2: He might get worn down enough to lose, but I feel like he would beat most of them so quick he wouldn't get tired, plus one Piece characters usually have good stamina. I say he clears.

Bonus: Not enough feats to warrant him winning against all of them at once.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Seems pretty good. I personally have Doflamingo above Cracker, though they are pretty even and depending on who they are up against one might be more dangerous than the other.

Jack and the fat samurai also seemed to be even, but Jack wasn't even using his devil fruit form, so I'm not sure I would put Jack below him.

Luffy should arguably be above Katakuri now, but since Rayleigh trained Luffy Katakuri would probably be a tougher opponent for him.

Can't say much about Sabo or Marco, they don't have enough feats to place them properly.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I put Cracker over Doffy because of his preformance vs. Gear 4 Luffy

And Big mom was pretty confident about Cracker getting the Job done, She even mentions how Luffy defeated Doflamingo granted she had no context behind how Luffy beat Doflamingo.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

I put Cracker over Doffy because of his preformance vs. Gear 4 Luffy

Both would have beat gear 4 Luffy if Luffy didn't have help. Cracker has better raw defense than Doflamingo due to his superior armament haki and biscuit shields, and his sword is very dangerous, but Doflamingo has better mobility, has parasite string, can repair his injuries, has an awakened devil fruit, ect. Whoever wins I think it would be really close, I just think overall Doflamingo is more well rounded.

And Big mom was pretty confident about Cracker getting the Job done, She even mentions how Luffy defeated Doflamingo granted she had no context behind how Luffy beat Doflamingo.

Does she actually know how strong he is? She may have based her judgement off his previous bounty which was pretty low. And she knew Luffy was with his crew, so even if Cracker was a little above Doflamingo, there is really no reason to believe he would be able to beat Luffy plus his crew.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fair enough, I just feel like Doflamingo can't do anything to Gear 4 Luffy he just has to outlast him and then do him in while Cracker can skewer him

There is no reason to think Big Mom knows how strong Doffy is other than speculation like he works under Kaidou or he's a Broker for the underworld.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By alextheboss

@skysanji: Wasn't Cracker's sword special? It also didn't pierce gear 4 tank Luffy and the only time he really cut Luffy was with a surprise attack. I feel parasite string and other strings attacking from different angles would probably be more dangerous to Rayleigh than Cracker's sword, but I can't say for sure.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SkySanji

@alextheboss: Okay so this is all in relation on how they will preform against Rayleigh?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 socajunkie  Moderator

@alextheboss: If the two were to fight, Doflamingo has no method of breaking Cracker’s CoA and would eventually get worn down by the soldiers.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Anyway, I personally disagree with Ashura being above Jack. The Drought fought Neku and Inu for five days straight where the two had to tag out every twelve hours, so Jack has phonemenal stamina and endurance, proving to at least be equal to them in ability but beyond them in vitality. Ashura stalemated Inu so he benefits from good scaling as well, direct too since it’s the same opponent however I wouldn’t place him above Jack just because he got a slash on him, we shouldn’t judge placement based on getting one hit in.

For the purposes of this gauntlet, Jack should be above Ashura given his stamina and the fact that Rayleigh was panting after a brief exchange with Kizaru.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I really can't imagine Rayleigh losing to any of these people aside from Marco

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Order is really messed up.

Prime Rayleigh solos.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really can't imagine Rayleigh losing to any of these people aside from Marco

datruth1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears ...I would put old rayleigh at akainu (fleet admiral lvl) and maybe mihawk lvl

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Blueshoecant

Clears if he can hurt Kizaru there's no way he will lose againts these people

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears or stops at Marco.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 socajunkie  Moderator

@skysanji: He hasn’t done anything to justify such a high placement, if you’re thinking of the Fujitora fight: I’ve went in depth on that in the Sabo vs Marco thread you can search for if you’d like- it’s the first result.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SkySanji

Bump

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SkySanji

@socajunkie: Guess I'm just going off Hype I'll just leave him there until we know for sure Katakuri or Luffy can beat him.

Surprised you didn't say Luffy should be above Katakuri, "But Luffy won", lol what anyone saying this either you didn't read the fight or don't get the context to behind why Luffy "won"

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@alextheboss: Okay so this is all in relation on how they will preform against Rayleigh?

They probably both just get stomped, so I don't think there is much of a difference.

@alextheboss: If the two were to fight, Doflamingo has no method of breaking Cracker’s CoA and would eventually get worn down by the soldiers.

His strings can arguably go in-between the biscuit soldiers cracks, he could possibly just smother them in strings so they can't move, or he can possibly burn them with overheat, considering they are weak to water, they may be weak to fire too, as biscuits can burn. But as I said, either way I think it would be a close fight. Cracker has better CoA, but Dolfamingo has a more versatile devil fruit. Doflamingo also has conqueror's haki, I don't remember if Cracker has that as well.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@alextheboss:

His strings can arguably go in-between the biscuit soldiers cracks

Cracker can and has coated them in CoA.

, he could possibly just smother them in strings so they can't move

He hasn't used this tactic in any fight he's been in and Cracker can make as many soldiers as he likes so this isn't a viable long term strategy.

, or he can possibly burn them with overheat, considering they are weak to water, they may be weak to fire too, as biscuits can burn.

Conjecture in part, however once again he doesn't have a limit to the amount of soldiers he can make and Cracker can cut Doffy's strings.

But as I said, either way I think it would be a close fight. Cracker has better CoA, but Dolfamingo has a more versatile devil fruit. Doflamingo also has conqueror's haki, I don't remember if Cracker has that as well.

Having CoC doesn't and has never mattered in a battle between two characters in the same tier until Oda shows us otherwise.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Clears, I doubt anyone here could give him more than a mid dif fight.

Round 2: He might get worn down enough to lose, bud I feel like he would beat most of them so quick he wouldn't get tired, plus one Piece characters usually have good stamina. I say he clears.

Bonus: Not enough feats to warrant him winning against all of them at once.

This is accurate

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But as I said, either way I think it would be a close fight. Cracker has better CoA, but Dolfamingo has a more versatile devil fruit. Doflamingo also has conqueror's haki, I don't remember if Cracker has that as well.

Having CoC doesn't and has never mattered in a battle between two characters in the same tier until Oda shows us otherwise.

CoC battles are just peen measuring contests anyways because (aside from high end powers only speculated about at this point) they don't actually do anything to people on remotely the same tier

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Cracker. Rayleigh is admiral level for sure but he already displayed stamina problems at pre time skip his stamina is what will be limiting him

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus: true but said Stamina problems was when he was against an admiral which Cracker is fodder too.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: while it is true that an admiral is stronger than a Yonko commander the gap is far from being comparable to fodder and against a commander as defensively powerful as Cracker I do not believe Raileight will be fast enough to land the one hit before his stamina runs out.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SkySanji

@brownzeus: I'm just going off of the fact that Kaidou casually blitzed and oneshotted Luffy an Admiral would not get the same treatment.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Marco.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Sabo above Katakuri?

Other than that Rayleigh wins all 3 rounds imo, Prime Ray should be Yonko tier and we've seen how Kaido dealt with Luffy.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

I know it is not your intention but your argument is basically this: Lowballing Cracker by arguing that Cracker is at Luffy's level, mentioning Luffy's babyshake at the hands of Yonko Kaido means Yonko can babyshake commanders as well, then compare the treatment admirals would get against a Yonko and since Raileigh can be considered admiral level in performance that means that Raileigh stomps Cracker.

Now your thread of reasoning here does have a line of thought that can be considered reasonable and logical, but I will argue that this line of reason is shallow in fundation and that the gap between admiral and commander drastically closes once we dig in to the details of your argument and bring in context.

First thing first current Luffy < Sweet Commanders less we forget that Nami carried Luffy through the entire Cracker fight and that Katakuri only lost his overwhelming advantage in his brawl against Luffy only after 2 plot points which drastically reduced Katakuri's performance in battle. Luffy has never been on par with sweet commanders on his own two feet and to rub some salt on Luffy let us not forget that Luffy did need large amounts of help against Doflamingo as well.

The way Luffy was oneshotted by Kaido was nasty yes but to imply admirals wouldnt get done in like Luffy at the hands of Kaido does not say much because we cannot be certain what treatment Admirals get from Yonko. Admirals would not get the Luffy treatment sure, but see we already we have a situation of how Yonko deal with admirals. In Marineford we got to see how the weakest Yonko Whitebeard (weakest at the time due to his declining health and old age) treated Akainu who in contrast is the strongest admiral despite Whitebeard's fresh wounds and to sum it up Akainu was ragdolled MCU Hulk vs Loki style by Whitebeard.

Back to Kaido I want to emphasize that Kaido can arguably still be considered to be in his prime by his looks and he is hyped to be the single strongest 1v1 figther in the world of One Piece right now. I am fairly certain Whitebeard could ragdoll current Luffy like he did Akainu withou use of his devil fruit and on the same token Kaido would severely beat down a admiral if Kaido met and saw an admiral as the meddling ant that thwarted a part of his buisness and came to make a scene in his home turf in Wano.

To further expand on this I want to also mention that Raileigh although never overpowered by Kizaru did show signs of exhaustion against Kizaru in their clash. By this I want to remind you all that in terms of DC, power and strength Akainu is superior to Kizaru by a visible margin, for Akainu to be overpowered by Whitebeard I am sure the same would happen but worse to Raileigh.

Ultimately we also have a canon comparison between Yonko commanders and admirals back on the days of the Marieford War; Marco, Jozu and Ace all displayed some form of equal footing against admirals and besides Ace the commanders only recieved serious damage because they were distracted by Whitebeard's heart issues in a time of dire crisis.

Unless you believe Big Mom's 3 Sweet commanders to be much weaker than Whitebeard's top 3 commanders (Vista can be said to be stronger than Ace though but that will vary depending on the users's individual's opinion) I do not see Cracker just being spanked by an admiral much less Raileigh who is much less resilient to drawn-out fights.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By defiant_will

@skysanji: Why you gotta disrespect my boy Katakuri with that OP pic man lmao

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Clears.

Sabo is way too high.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears both rounds. He should win the bonus by hype, but by feats he gets overwhelmed.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Enemybird

@skysanji:

Round 1: Sabo

Round 2: Luffy (Current)

Round 3: Jozu

Round 4: Doflamingo

Round 5: Jack

Round 6: Ashura Douji/Shutenmaru

Round 7: Charlotte Dogtooth Katakuri

Round 8: Marco the Phoenix

This would be my list.

Its hard to scale Rayleigh. He obviously isn't admiral level but that's all we know. He could be anywhere on the commander level scale.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AlmightyAmortal

Is Luffy at the level he is now? If so, I would have changed the order of the rounds.

OT:

Run 1: Rayleigh clears.

Run 2: Stops at round 7.

Edit: Actually, I think I would have moved Sabo lower even if newer chapters are not considered.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: Luffy is at least on par if not out right stronger than Katakuri now. Putting him so low makes no sense.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh just so we are clear yes Cracker would beat Luffy but that doesn't mean he's stronger, he simply outlast him, that's why I have Luffy above Cracker.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: Luffy is at least on par if not out right stronger than Katakuri now. Putting him so low makes no sense.

You are one of the few who would even consider (or admit) that Luffy is possibly stronger than Katakuri. If you had to change the order of the rounds, how would you change it?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Oh just so we are clear yes Cracker would beat Luffy but that doesn't mean he's stronger, he simply outlast him, that's why I have Luffy above Cracker.

Current Luffy would probably outright win tbh.

You are one of the few who would even consider (or admit) that Luffy is possibly stronger than Katakuri. If you had to change the order of the rounds, how would you change it?

1. Jozu (due to getting caught by Dofflamingo and having a lack of feats, but tbh his durability and raw strength is probably higher than most, if not all of the others)

2/3. Cracker/Doflamingo (they are pretty much interchangeable and depending on who they are fighting one may be more dangerous than the other

4/5. Jack/Shutenmaru (they seemed about even, they both need more feats)

6/7. Luffy/Katakuri (Luffy is a bit stronger now, but him running out of gear 4 is still a problem)

8. Marco (due to fighting back against Kizaru and for almost becoming a Yonko)

Sabo is hard to place, but based off of current feats he would be arguably the lowest, but based off of hype of him being second in command of the revolutionary army, he could be near the top.