Dark Fantasy RPG Scenario(Sign Ups )

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Would Eyes that allow me to see Magic count as physical?

Examples: If an item is magical it would have a slight aura around it, or if a person is using a spell the area of the body the spell comes from would have a slight aura.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Ok I updated my character, ill think of the body and make the background soon.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-:

No Caption Provided

Name: Dran

Class: Mage

Race: Kishin

Body: Jin Kazaragi

Skill: The Dragon Born

Race Trait: Demon wings

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@tetsukage: Need to know which shouts you are taking. you only get 3-5

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@emperorthanos-: Updated build, consider this finalised.

Měinǚ Eterno: The Vengeful, Runaway Princess - Theme Song

"In the name of my mother, I swear, I will slaughter every single Sonata with my own bare hands, godammit!"

Backstory/Biography:

On the surface, Měinǚ Eterno seemed like a perfect candidate for ruling a powerful family. She was pretty, commanding, a powerful solider and seemingly knew the best option for every situation, even if her tomboy side could get in the way sometimes. But that was merely a charade, one which the current Měinǚ doesn't abide by, for that princess was merely a tool for the corrupt to abuse.

Měinǚ, or as she was used to be called, Tiki Sonata, was born into the Sonata family, seemingly destined for greatness. She would perform her regular acts, wake up and change into her regal gown, wander around the enormous, maze like mansion that she called home, get taught by mean teachers in a rigours education system which taught her everything she needed to know in order to run the family, duelled her fellow classmates into submission in both H2H, stealth and swordsmanship, with her prized possession, a trusted sword that was awarded to by her caring mother, to-which she dubbed it Vermillion, and treating said classmates to a stroll around the town, chasing the hottest trends and taking about juicy gossip, as female youth do, ending the day off by going back home and reading her favourite book. It all seemed so...normal to her.

Unbeknownst to Tiki at the time, whilst the Sonata's posed as kind, upstanding members of society, and her mother actually fit that bill to a tee, in actuality her father, Don Sonata, was neck deep in some of powerful, cruelest crime organisations, with the crime lord, Dogen Zaka in particular being a very beneficial sponsor. They did everything a criminal organization could possibly do, slavery, drug dealing, torture, but especially assassination, the Sonata's lived and breathed off of killing whoever the highest bidder asked, and of course, given her natural aptitude for battle, Tiki would be there next troop member.

So when Tiki was 14, she was wondering down the mansion hallways, as one would do, when she she's a peculiar noise coming from a conveniently open door to a room she'd been ordered to never enter unless told. However, as young curiosity would have it, Tiki ignored this command, and waltzed inside, only to find her mother, the one true light in his eternally shadowy family, lying dead on the ground, blood spilled across the weapon adorned walls, and on the other side was her father, a bloody long-sword in his hand. Tiki had only one little thing to say.

"Father, what the hell did you do, you bastard!" As Tiki grabbed her Vermillion and attempted to blitz down Don, blinded by anger (they never were on the best terms to begin with) only to find him effortlessly catch Vermillion with one of his bare hands, nearly shattering the blade should he had wanted to.

"My, my, you've grown quite strong haven't you, little missy. But I'm afraid it's not quite good enough." Don said with utmost calmness, yet his previously friendly demeanour towards Tiki had all but vanished. "I was going to tell you this sooner or later anyways, but might as well tell you now." He goes and sits down on a nearby chair, it being covered in old, uncleaned blood stain , not even giving Tiki a second look. "You see, your mother was being quite a pain, she was constantly begging me not to turn in to one of my subordinates, that peasant blood of hers seem to have left her with a bit of a soft-spot for you, so I had to get rid of her. I was going to make you my little subordinate, you would've had everything you could've ever wanted, but, well, I doubt you'll be agreeing to that now will you?"

This revelation promptly broke Tiki's world, and just like that, everything fell together. The lessons she was taught, the fighting styles she was forced to practice, the powers she inherited from her mother, everything, even her own friends, where all a fabrication built to make her a perfect pawn for her father to use. To which she screamed in fury.

"I swear, on my mother's name, I'll kill all of you assholes, and make you WISH YOU NEVER PISSED ME OFF!" She roared, shaking in frustration, valiantly trying to do some kind of damage to her father.

"Ah, but it would appear that day won't be today now will it?" As footsteps could be heard, the private guard was coming. Knowing she wouldn't win this fight, Tiki dashed out of the window and ran far, far away, to where the guards wouldn't bother trying to chase her, and spend however long it took to be ready to kill Don.

Now, 6 years later, and with the fires of hatred towards all who pretended to be her friends and family still burning strong, Tiki, now going under the alias we know her as today, she was finally ready to return to her old hoe and confront her ex-family. Her title had been stripped, friends have been turned to enemies, and all that remained was too philosophies:

1. "I fight for myself, and only myself. Who gives a damn what others need, so long as those damn Sonata's burn in the depths of hell!"
  2. "Any spoilt, rich kid twat, murder on sight! Doesn't matter if they claim to be innocent, all of them are parasites who'll bring nothing but an excuse to line their own pockets!"

And so, Měinǚ departs, as this revenge powered, massacre of all things royalty will begin shortly.

TL;DR version:

1. Ex-heir to the throne of one of the richest yet slimmest families in the kingdom, the Sonata's
  2. After figuring out their shady businesses, that they were trying to condition her into a mindless murderer and the death of her mother, Měinǚ ran away from home as a young teen, swearing revenge of her own father as she trained within the forest she made her home
  3. 6 years later she goes on this ferry in order to slowly but surely gain enough power, knowledge and equipment needed to take down her own father solo
NameMěinǚ Eterno
Age20
Personality TraitsA lone wolf who hates/distrusts other people, always responding to those she does talk to with either aggression, snark or plain indifference. Willing to use whatever means to get the job done, and only answers only to those she wishes too. Intelligent and brutal towards carrying out objectives.
LikesBeing alone, putting over-protected rich folk in there place, a good novel
Dislikes

People in general, particularly rich-kids (whom she'll go out of her way to kill), lack of conviction, not getting what she wants out of people

Build:

1. Race - Elf
  2. Class - Mutant
  3. Body - MCU Black Panther
  4. Gear - Stain's Blade (My Hero Academia), but changed to look like Corrin's Omega Yato
  5. Skillset - Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter)
  6. Perk - Yato's inherent invisibility (Noragami)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: wrong person I'm not using dragonborn.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@seagod: Need to know which shouts you are taking. you only get 3-5

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@emperorthanos-: Just a confirmation, would it be ok to have 3 characters but the main body is the biggest guy there. They will never split and think of it as 3 heads.

Scoot, Eli, and Bart

No Caption Provided

Backstory/Biography:

TBA

NameMěinǚ Eterno
AgeAll Of Them twins 10 years old
Personality TraitsStupid, but smart at the same time. They excel at engineering mines
LikesHaving fun and big explosions
Dislikes

Not seeing explosions and alchemy

Build:

1. Race - Goblins
  2. Class - Artificer
  3. Body - Ange, Princess Principal
  4. Gear - Bombs
  5. Skillset - Fatman from MGS 2
  6. Perk - Techies mines
SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Fast Healing, bound sword, unrelenting force, chain lightning, lightning cloak

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#162 HigorM  Moderator

@chronicplane: nice formatting i'd have to copy it - do you mind? :P

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Avatar image for darkdementor101
DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By DarkDementor101

@EmperorThanos-: can I reserve a spot?

Will probably have mine up somewhere during mid-day. Otherwise if you want it sooner I can do that as well. Whatever makes you comfortable!

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: when is the end date for sign ups

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@seagod said:

@emperorthanos-: Fast Healing, bound sword, unrelenting force, chain lightning, lightning cloak

OK

@EmperorThanos-: can I reserve a spot?

Will probably have mine up somewhere during mid-day. Otherwise if you want it sooner I can do that as well. Whatever makes you comfortable!

yeah sure

@smxlr8 said:

@emperorthanos-: when is the end date for sign ups

This week

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#167 Lunacyde  Moderator
SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: thanks. It has the demon god look I was going for I hope

ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By ManaMan

@emperorthanos-

Marco Sage

No Caption Provided

Backstory:

Marco Sage was a son of a nobleman who was reasonably wealthy. Because of this Marco got into a prestigious mage academy to train him in the art of spell casting. At this academy Marco got very high scores and made friends quickly. One of these friends introduced him to a secret mage cult named the Order of the 9. Marco started going to meetings and eventually became a full fledged member of the Order. The Order of the 9 had a prophecy believing that their founder "Dogma" would reincarnate as one of their members and lead the once again. A few months into him joining whispers circled that Marco was the renovation of Dogma. All they needed to do was sacrifice him and if he survived with his heart freed from his body they would know he was Dogma. When Marcos loyalty to the Order was tested he failed, not wanting to die he fled the Order of the 9, but the Order will not let their chosen one go so easily.

Motivations: His own survival, protecting people, enjoying life

Character Flaws: Self Centered, Overconfident

Likes: Drinking, Flirting with woman/sleeping with said woman, art, music, dance

Dislikes: Losing, rejection, feeling powerless

Body: MCU Black Widow

Skill: Dack Fayden

Race: Nemphlin

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Character Overview:

Overview:Saoirse Ó Conaill
Hair/Eye Color:Black hair, blue eyes
Personality:She's a wild tomboy with a short fuse, and a love for the drink
Likes:Roughing up rich pricks and taking their toys, whiskey
Dislikes:Aristocrats, Litterers, People who abuse animals

Theme:

Loading Video...

Backstory:

Saoirse grew up an orphan on the streets, begging and thieving to keep her stomach full and clothes on her body. It wasn't long before she was taken in and trained by a local thieves guild who saw potential in the thin stick of a girl. The younger members of the guild soon came to be like older brothers, teaching her to lie, cheat, steal, and fight. She could take a beating better than most, a necessity growing up with her adoptive brothers whose methods could be rough at times. One night during a heist she was captured by the lord they had attempted to steal from, but instead of being killed she was given a choice. She could serve the lord, or she could bare her neck to the headsman. Should she agree to serve him, the lord would provide for her every need. His master-at-arms would train her to be a full-fledged warrior; but with the condition that she would use her skills as a thief, and a warrior to take back that which was taken from him. Of all the weapons she studied, the spear felt most perfect in her hand, as if it had always belonged there, an extension of her body. It was this weapon that she would master, earning the right to wield Gae Buidhe, the cursed spear, on her quest.

Build Overview:

• Race: Nephilim
  • Class: Bogatyr
  • Body: Snake-Eyes
  • Skillset: Cu Cuhlainn
  • Gear: Gae Buidhe + A dagger
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@emperorthanos-:

Goran Isceradin

No Caption Provided

Character Overview:

Overview:Goran Isceradin
Hair/Eye Color:Dark brown hair, light brown eyes
Personality:Known for his air of mystery, Goran is a distant and reserved man, showing his emotions only to his closest companions. He is noticeably pragmatic, willing and able to exact whatever means necessary to achieve a desired end. Though he bears a title of utmost honor, he isn't opposed to wet work, conversely being completely apathetic to the spilling of blood. His willpower is unshakable and his conviction absolute; even with his name slandered twice, in both cases, he seeks primarily the restoration of the Kaldwin lineage to the throne.
Dislikes:TBA:

Theme Song

Backstory:

Goran was born into a lower class family in the Batista Mining District of Karnaca on the 25th day of the Month of Nets in 1798. Goran used to live happily, often wandering through the more rural parts of the city until his father, a lumber worker, was killed in a workplace accident. He then grew up with his elder sister Beatrici, fighting in the streets, until she moved to Morley and the family subsequently lost all contact with her.

At the age of 16, Goran won the Blade Verbena, an annual sword duel festival, which earned him an early officer ranking in the Grand Serkonan Guard. During his time as a soldier, Goran was involved in conflicts against several organized crime groups including rogue city states and pirate bands on the island chain east from Serkonos.

Eventually, after two years of service, Theodanis Abele, the Duke of Serkonos, became highly impressed by his skill, and on the 28th day of the Month of Rain, Goran was sent to Dunwall to serve the Emperor Euhorn Kaldwin as a diplomatic gift. On his last night in Karnaca, he danced and drank until dawn, celebrating his new position and his skill as a swordsman that had given it to him. A few months after his departure to Dunwall, Goran learned about the passing of his mother Paloma, a few weeks after he had left Karnaca.

A year later, Goran was chosen to serve as Royal Protector to the Emperor's daughter, Jessamine Kaldwin, which in the process gave him a higher social status. Goran since loyally served Jessamine as her personal bodyguard, courier, and spy.

Goran and Jessamine secretly became lovers in 1823. However, their lasting closeness did not go unnoticed by the general public, and rumors to that effect circulated throughout Dunwall. While several people (including Lydia Brooklaine, Treavor Pendleton, and Anton Sokolov) mention the affair to Goran , it is never publicly acknowledged. Four years later, Emily was born from their relationship, though her paternal parentage was initially kept secret. Despite this situation, Goran maintained a strong bond with his daughter and often publicly interacted with her in a familiar and affectionate manner. Emily's behavior toward Goran suggests that she sees him as a father figure, and she often asks to be taught by him.

Goran is described as being mysterious and quiet, with Wallace Higgins and Treavor Pendleton claiming that despite his high social standing, those of the court know little about him.

Build Overview:

• Class: Mage
  • Body: Bucky Barnes
  • Skillset: Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 the_red_viper  Moderator

@emperorthanos-: By the way, you do know what the Head Key does, right? Just so I don't end up sneaking in something that shouldn't be allowed. It's a pretty weird artifact to have so I figured I might as well make sure.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: making some changes

No Caption Provided

Name: Dran

Race: Kishin

Body: Jin Kazaragi

Skill: Haruto Soma

• Bind
  • Extend
  • Liquid
  • Copy
  • Defend

Race Trait: Demon wings

Backstory: Being a Demon God in these times is tough so what is one supposed to do but bind their power to be as weak as possible to live amongst the lesser species for a bit of fun. If he happens to achieve fortune and fame along the way who is he to complain.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Jacthripper

@emperorthanos-:

Kyvek Dunspar

No Caption Provided

Build

• Race- Orc
  • Class- Artificer
  • Body- Ultimate Hawkeye
  • Gear- Van Hellsing's Rapid Fire Crossbow, Zar'Roc, Harry Dresden's Duster
  • Skillset- Deathstroke
  • Alignment- Lawful Neutral

The son of a great warchief, Kyvek was born smaller than his kin. Because of this, he was left on the side of a hill to die, only to be found by a wandering mercenary, Dale, and raised as his own son. Years later, after learning his heritage, Kyvek returned to his homeland, to face his own father in combat. However, upon arrival, he was shocked to find that the warchief was not his father, but instead his mother, Bludhild. In the ensuing fight to the death, Kyvek reigned victorious, and led the tribe for a short but bloody year. Growing tired of the bloodshed, in the middle of the night, Kyvek left his tribe, and came to Edral, seeking a better path. What that will be, he does not know.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Lunacyde  Moderator

@jacthripper: Is gear not on a first come, first serve basis?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunacyde: You're correct, I'll have to fix that.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@jacthripper: Yeah as Luna said first come first serve and he has one of those items. Also the full gear set is for non magical stuff.

@tetsukage: Yeah I would say that is fine.

@emperorthanos-: By the way, you do know what the Head Key does, right? Just so I don't end up sneaking in something that shouldn't be allowed. It's a pretty weird artifact to have so I figured I might as well make sure.

No I don't actually sorry. Could you give me a short run down

ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By ManaMan
Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Artificers don't start with special gear? That sucks.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Noted, though I will say that it highly discourages the usage of the artificer class, as the Bogatyr already gets a magic weapon and a piece of standard gear, which is worth more than anything practical in the real world.

@emperorthanos-:

Kyvek Dunspar

No Caption Provided

Build

• Race- Orc
  • Class- Bogatyr
  • Body- Ultimate Hawkeye
  • Gear- Zar'Roc + Standard Leather Armor.
  • Skillset- Deathstroke
  • Alignment- Lawful Neutral

The son of a great warchief, Kyvek was born smaller than his kin. Because of this, he was left on the side of a hill to die, only to be found by a wandering mercenary, Dale, and raised as his own son. Years later, after learning his heritage, Kyvek returned to his homeland, to face his own father in combat. However, upon arrival, he was shocked to find that the warchief was not his father, but instead his mother, Bludhild. In the ensuing fight to the death, Kyvek reigned victorious, and led the tribe for a short but bloody year. Growing tired of the bloodshed, in the middle of the night, Kyvek left his tribe, and came to Edral, seeking a better path. What that will be, he does not know.

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By DarkDementor101

Ryuga Hikari

No Caption Provided

Backstory/Biography:

Despite being the youngest child of one of the most wealthiest families in the country, Ryuga had always believed he was destined for greatness! Having access to many of his family's assets and resources Ryuga was raised both pompously and spoiled. His parents had hired the best of tutors and seers to ensure that his education was top notch, but due to his ill-stubborn nature he outright refused the aid of all his tutors.

Despite not studying under the aid of any tutors he made decent progress in his academics, but always found himself pushed down to third or fourth place in the regional rankings, and last among all his siblings. Prideful in his nature, he believed his natural talent was greater than any, and that studying under others was a sign of weakness and incompetence!

At around the age of ten, while deeply traversing the family catacombs, he came across a hidden chamber, one that can only be accessed by those of the Hikari lineage. Inside he found an ancient relic, which upon contact, gave him access to 'supernatural' abilities that closely resembled magic. Ever since gaining these abilities Ryuga was all the more confident in his self proclaimed 'destiny' and decided to train his abilities in secret. Access to his family's forest estate proved fruitful for his training, allowing him to keep his skills and abilities hidden while slowly enhancing his strength.

With his newfound power, Ryuga turned colder and darker to those around him, often lashing out at his servants and family members, especially his older siblings. This lead to him being outcast by his parents, deeming him to be too unstable to be part of the Hikari fortune. His stubborn mentality combined with his utter lack of morals made him too unstable to entrust with the future of the Hikari lineage.

Outraged at his parents decision, Ryuga slaughtered his way through the Hikari estate, killing off all the guards, slaves, servants, siblings , and even his own parents. After killing his family with his bare hands, all sense of humanity completely absolved, leaving him with an insatiable desire for blood, power, and glory beyond the mortal limits.

A year later, a mysteriously dressed man was seen boarding a ship, his face hidden under a cloak. A few guards asked him for his identity. Their bodies are yet to be found!

NameRyuga Hikari
PersonalityArrogant, rude and prideful in nature. Is extremely paranoid and does not trust anyone but himself. Will run from any fight he feels he does not have full confidence of winning. Likes exploiting others misfortunes and using it against them. Likes to be the one that pulls the strings of the outcome, often leading to him avoiding the center stage of attention. Can not handle peaceful or quiet environments and will actively choose to cause mass havoc. Treats other races rudely, often by calling them insulting names, or by insinuating generalizations of their race. (A.K.A He's an edgy boi!)
LikesExplosions, Books, Training, Power, Fire, Lightning, Sex, and Murder
DislikesBooze, Peace, Silence, Nephilims, Orcs, Mutants, Tutors/Teachers, Hierarchies, and Public Gatherings
AllianceChaotic Evil

Race --> Elf

Class --> Mage

Body --> Ryuga (From the image provided)

Gear --> Tiny Pins, Needles and Knives

Spell Set --> PM'ed to Thread Moderator

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 HigorM  Moderator

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Alright Scenario starts tomorrow with the first boat. Main thread will be up tomorrow at some point. Aside from @lan_fan who still needs to give me her background, everyone else is set but now is your last chance to make any changes. Given your backgrounds some of you will start with a bounty on your head.

First Boat

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps

Měinǚ Eterno: The Vengeful, Runaway Princess - Theme Song

"In the name of my mother, I swear, I will slaughter every single Sonata with my own bare hands, godammit!"

Backstory/Biography:

On the surface, Měinǚ Eterno seemed like a perfect candidate for ruling a powerful family. She was pretty, commanding, a powerful solider and seemingly knew the best option for every situation, even if her tomboy side could get in the way sometimes. But that was merely a charade, one which the current Měinǚ doesn't abide by, for that princess was merely a tool for the corrupt to abuse.

Měinǚ, or as she was used to be called, Tiki Sonata, was born into the Sonata family, seemingly destined for greatness. She would perform her regular acts, wake up and change into her regal gown, wander around the enormous, maze like mansion that she called home, get taught by mean teachers in a rigours education system which taught her everything she needed to know in order to run the family, duelled her fellow classmates into submission in both H2H, stealth and swordsmanship, with her prized possession, a trusted sword that was awarded to by her caring mother, to-which she dubbed it Vermillion, and treating said classmates to a stroll around the town, chasing the hottest trends and taking about juicy gossip, as female youth do, ending the day off by going back home and reading her favourite book. It all seemed so...normal to her.

Unbeknownst to Tiki at the time, whilst the Sonata's posed as kind, upstanding members of society, and her mother actually fit that bill to a tee, in actuality her father, Don Sonata, was neck deep in some of powerful, cruelest crime organisations, with the crime lord, Dogen Zaka in particular being a very beneficial sponsor. They did everything a criminal organization could possibly do, slavery, drug dealing, torture, but especially assassination, the Sonata's lived and breathed off of killing whoever the highest bidder asked, and of course, given her natural aptitude for battle, Tiki would be there next troop member.

So when Tiki was 14, she was wondering down the mansion hallways, as one would do, when she she's a peculiar noise coming from a conveniently open door to a room she'd been ordered to never enter unless told. However, as young curiosity would have it, Tiki ignored this command, and waltzed inside, only to find her mother, the one true light in his eternally shadowy family, lying dead on the ground, blood spilled across the weapon adorned walls, and on the other side was her father, a bloody long-sword in his hand. Tiki had only one little thing to say.

"Father, what the hell did you do, you bastard!" As Tiki grabbed her Vermillion and attempted to blitz down Don, blinded by anger (they never were on the best terms to begin with) only to find him effortlessly catch Vermillion with one of his bare hands, nearly shattering the blade should he had wanted to.

"My, my, you've grown quite strong haven't you, little missy. But I'm afraid it's not quite good enough." Don said with utmost calmness, yet his previously friendly demeanour towards Tiki had all but vanished. "I was going to tell you this sooner or later anyways, but might as well tell you now." He goes and sits down on a nearby chair, it being covered in old, uncleaned blood stain , not even giving Tiki a second look. "You see, your mother was being quite a pain, she was constantly begging me not to turn in to one of my subordinates, that peasant blood of hers seem to have left her with a bit of a soft-spot for you, so I had to get rid of her. I was going to make you my little subordinate, you would've had everything you could've ever wanted, but, well, I doubt you'll be agreeing to that now will you?"

This revelation promptly broke Tiki's world, and just like that, everything fell together. The lessons she was taught, the fighting styles she was forced to practice, the powers she inherited from her mother, everything, even her own friends, where all a fabrication built to make her a perfect pawn for her father to use. To which she screamed in fury.

"I swear, on my mother's name, I'll kill all of you assholes, and make you WISH YOU NEVER PISSED ME OFF!" She roared, shaking in frustration, valiantly trying to do some kind of damage to her father.

"Ah, but it would appear that day won't be today now will it?" As footsteps could be heard, the private guard was coming. Knowing she wouldn't win this fight, Tiki dashed out of the window and ran far, far away, to where the guards wouldn't bother trying to chase her, and spend however long it took to be ready to kill Don.

Now, 6 years later, and with the fires of hatred towards all who pretended to be her friends and family still burning strong, Tiki, now going under the alias we know her as today, she was finally ready to return to her old hoe and confront her ex-family. Her title had been stripped, friends have been turned to enemies, and all that remained was too philosophies:

1. "I fight for myself, and only myself. Who gives a damn what others need, so long as those damn Sonata's burn in the depths of hell!"
  2. "Any spoilt, rich kid twat, murder on sight! Doesn't matter if they claim to be innocent, all of them are parasites who'll bring nothing but an excuse to line their own pockets!"

And so, Měinǚ departs, as this revenge powered, massacre of all things royalty will begin shortly.

TL;DR version:

1. Ex-heir to the throne of one of the richest yet slimmest families in the kingdom, the Sonata's
  2. After figuring out their shady businesses, that they were trying to condition her into a mindless murderer and the death of her mother, Měinǚ ran away from home as a young teen, swearing revenge of her own father as she trained within the forest she made her home
  3. 6 years later she goes on this ferry in order to slowly but surely gain enough power, knowledge and equipment needed to take down her own father solo
NameMěinǚ Eterno
Age20
Personality TraitsA lone wolf who hates/distrusts other people, always responding to those she does talk to with either aggression, snark or plain indifference. Willing to use whatever means to get the job done, and only answers only to those she wishes too. Intelligent and brutal towards carrying out objectives.
LikesBeing alone, putting over-protected rich folk in there place, a good novel
Dislikes

People in general, particularly rich-kids (whom she'll go out of her way to kill), lack of conviction, not getting what she wants out of people

Build:

1. Race - Elf
  2. Class - Mutant
  3. Body - MCU Black Panther
  4. Gear - Stain's Blade (My Hero Academia), but changed to look like Corrin's Omega Yato
  5. Skillset - Killua Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter)
  6. Perk - Yato's inherent invisibility (Noragami)

@gaoron

Abime Huaidan

No Caption Provided

Build Information

• Race: Half Undead Elf
  • Body: Guts
  • Skill: Anime Kakashi
  • Gear:
    • Special item: Twin-Bladed Knife
    • Standard item: Greatsword similar to the pic above but with Dragonslayer thiccness

Backstory

Abime was born in a rich nobility of high elves in Kingdom of Älva. With his father being a royal guard commander Abime was trained in combat since the very young age. Alva's army was known for their acrobatic and nimble knife combat style with every soldier that came from nobility getting their very own Twin-Bladed Knife, a high tech short weapon enchanced with ancient dark magic that could materialize on a whim thanks to "tattoos" on a user's hand, just a name drop of that weapon induced fear of the unknown in enemies. Abime after getting his own knife at the age of 7 started trainig since then and in just 3 years he was one of the best combatants Alva had to offer . He always loved to fight but his dream wasn't limited to the Kingdom like his father wanted. Ever since he heard stories about dragons, trolls and other giant beasts he wanted to test himself with them in a fight. After every knife training with his father Abime was sneaking out of the house to train some more, this time with the biggest weapon he could find in the armory imagining how would it feel to explore lands outside of Alva and slaying gigantic monsters he would find there.

At the age of 13 Abime couldn't wait anymore to leave the Kingdom so it's no suprise that when king was looking for a messenger he was the first one for the job. The path Abime had to follow was straight forward without any sort of danger but his curiosity took the better of him, he decided to go through the forest, not only was it the longer path but a far more dangerous aswell. Abime knew that, he heard from town folk what forest holds but he didn't see danger in that... but excitement! After wandering about 3 hours and slaying bear and a pack of wolfs kid was already bored and gave up any hopes of finding anything worth while. In that very moment Abime heard something huge bulldozing nearby trees, "finally!" he yelled. But his euphoria quickly stopped. He wasn't scared nor regreted his decision to come here but he wasn't ready for what he saw. A giant mutated monster with blood and dirt all around his mug was the most disgusting image he saw in his life. Terrifying sounds it made weren't helping either. Abime wasn't ready but he couldn't give up, not now when he finally got what he wanted. To this day he don't remembers how he managed to slay the monster, all he remembers is what he had to pay to do it. Found unconscious nearby the forest entry his wounds were critical, no medicine could heal him, all that was left was magic... dark magic.

Couple weeks later he was perfectly healed physically but he was feeling empty and dead inside. The dark ritual took part of his souls to heal his physical body. Not being able to look straight into his father face he left the Kingdom for good. He lost his honor and he needs to find a way to get it back... but what's more important he needs to find a way to feel whole again. He become a monster hunter, after spending near a dozen of years slaying beasts for money he heard of the strongest that ever stomped on Earth. This time he was ready! He picked first ship to Tarrin not even bothering to pay for it. Edral Kingdom is the last chance for Abime to get his honor and humanity back!

@menos_kegare

No Caption Provided

Background:

Running. The sounds of battle echo throughout the chambers behind me, the frenzied cries of goblins ringing out in panic and anger as the invaders push into the ruins we made our nest.

Damn it, damn it, damn it. I silently cursed. I had anticipated some retaliation from the humans, but this far exceeded my expectations. Months of work ruined by those filthy wretches! Torture won't be enough to sate me for such outrage! No, that'll be just a start. I'll break them - piece by crunching, bone-splintering piece. Yes, until they're just another slab of meat chained up against the walls to bear my brood. A monstrous grin crossed my face as I thought.

The clanking of metal sounded behind me, piercing my train of concentration. Armored footsteps in pursuit, gaining fast.

Gah! I spat. Persistent if nothing else. I stopped at the entrance to a chamber - viewing in to see the bodies chained against the walls, faintly illuminated by dying fires. Then behind me, to the direction of the approaching invaders. It was dark, but I still could see clear as day in this bleakness. Five of them in total, heading straight for me. Tch, not enough time.

I turned and entered a nearby room. Empty, except for a singular mirror in the center of the room. It's fine. This much is nothing. I just need to get away. Then I can start over and build my nest back up, I thought as I stood in front of the mirror. The mirror looked like any other. It was simple, but large like the kind you'd see in a fitting room. Putting my hand over the reflective surface, pitch black in the darkness, I allowed mana to flow into it. The change was drastic, the surface rippled and glimmered until the light grew into an overwhelming brilliance. It doesn't matter where. So long as I can build anew, anywhere will do. A devilish grin swept my face once more. Ah~ What will their reactions be when I return? That delicious terror in their eyes as their songs escape in guttural tune~ What will their torment sound like~ How will it taste~ The final thoughts towards the future, as the light twisted and warped the surroundings to a new, and full world.

Race: Other(Goblin)

Physicals: Composite Goblin from "Goblin Slayer"

Skillset: Rukia Kuchiki;

• Hainawa
  • Geki
  • Rikujokoro
  • Shakkaho

@just_banter

No Caption Provided

Gan Ainm

Race - Nephilim

Class - Bogatyr

Body - Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)

Skillset - Kurogane Ikki (Rakudai)

Special Gear - Izuru Kira's Shikai but in shape of katana (Bleach)

Normal Gear - Light Chain Mail

Backstory (sorry I got really into it):

Born to a peasant family, Gan grew up living a simple, humble life. The son of a farmer, taking after his father was his only priority in life, and the only future that seemed available to him. Until the war started, anyway. As a teen, he was swept up by the patriotic propaganda and rushed to enlist in the army. To fight for his country, and protect those he held dear to him from the savages across the seas. He learnt how to swing a blade just well enough to get by, got saddled up with armour slightly too big to fit him properly, and was shoved on a cramped ship to go to a far off land and kill people from a country he didn't know existed six months ago. What awaited him on the exotic shores of a far off land was the furthest thing from protecting his family, and the furthest thing from 'patriotism' that Gan could imagine. He wanted to leave. But he couldn't. He wanted to go home. But he couldn't. He wanted to take over the farm and live a simple life away from this needless bloodshed. But he couldn't. Gan had made his bed, and now he had no choice but to lie in it and hope he wasn't killed in his sleep.

Gan spent two years skirmishing on the front lines. He had hoped to be promoted enough to be part of the strategists. To push pieces on a board and think about death tolls and numbers as mere statistics, but Gan wasn't lucky enough to be seen by them. Or at least that's what he told himself. The truth is, the strategists come from the noble families. The rich families. The families who's sons wanted to experience war but who were deemed as too important to die. Gan, on the other hand, was nothing more than a peasant that barely knew how to read and write, let alone form coherent military strategies. So he fought with the rest of the statistics. He was part of the blocks that were pushed on boards and had no choice but to go where the powers that be told him to go.

War is bloody. It's not something that should be celebrated, and it's not something to have pride in. War is violent, and ugly, and is the epitome of everything that isn't beautiful in this world. No sword could be seen as beautiful, or elegant, or as anything more than a crude weapon to end the lives of people whose names you don't even know. If nothing else, Gan was certain of this. It was a fervent belief that he would argue with anyone over, from the greatest tacticians to the most important kings. It was a belief he would always hold. It was a belief he thought he would always hold. It was everything to him. Until he changed his mind.

Battles were usually fought on wide open fields. It's not often that Gan saw anything but fields, and half-destroyed cities after a battle had been won. It's not often that a soldier is selected to be part of the small squad that goes up into the mountains to meet the members of the Luxian dojo and 'peacefully aid' them into the next life. Gan would normally never wish to be a part of such a mission. Gan would usually object with all his might, even if it ended up with him in a prison cell. But Gan was tired. He wanted to see something apart from fields coated with red and cities that could barely support life anymore. He wanted to know there was still beauty in this world, if only for a moment. So when he was selected, he went.

Arriving at the dojo, the men got to work. The students fell easily enough. In fact, many of them didn't even draw their weapons or put up a fight. Gan thought that maybe they'd never actually fought someone seriously before. They reminded him of himself before he came here, back on the farm with his father. He wondered how his father was doing back home. Biting his tongue and gritting his teeth, he put the thought to the back of his mind and continued with the mission. After the students fell, the only member left was the master of the dojo. They were known as "Sifus," Gan recalled. He had heard many stories about them, but they had never been on the battlefields that Gan was oh so familiar with. They were supposed to be great masters, with strength enough to beat any number of foes without breaking a sweat. The group approached the kneeling Sifu, glad that the job was nearly over. Maybe they could rest in the dojo for a few hours before they'd have to burn it down. Gan didn't believe the stories, and neither did the men he was with. They would soon wish they did.

Beautiful. That was the only thing Gan could recall of what followed. The glint of the blade, reflected by the light of the rising sun made it seem as if the sun had risen to for no other reason than to bear witness to the event. The strokes of the blade were perfect. There were no imperfections. No wasted movements. It was as if time had stopped for all things on this Earth but the Sifu and his sword. After all of a handful of seconds, the fight, if it could even be called that, had concluded. The men Gan arrived with lay dead at the Sifus feet. A man who had gotten engaged before leaving on the promise that he would marry upon his return. A boy, younger than Gan himself who had arrived only a few weeks ago. A man raising money to buy a fishing boat and open his own business. So many stories ended without cause. Without reason. Without being able to say goodbye to anyone they knew or cared about. This was war. This was still war. So why did Gan find it so beautiful? It was an answer he could not reach. He snapped back to reality when he noticed the Sifu slowly closing the distance between them, and Gan listened to his base instincts. He followed his subconscious and did the only thing he thought would allow him to survive. He ran.

He ran. He ran, and ran, and ran, and ran, and ran. He fell, slipping on a rock and tumbling down a rock face. He landed heavily on his side, shattering his arm. He didn't feel the pain. He got up and continued to run. Somewhere. Anywhere but here. He collapsed from exhaustion several hours later. Only then did he begin to calm down. Lying face first in the snow, Gan didn't have the strength to keep on moving. He was hungry. He was thirsty. But more than that, he was cold. So cold. Saying that it would rest for but a moment, only a moment, he closed his eyes.

Gan woke in a strange hut. Somewhere he didn't know. Somewhere he had never seen before. Exploring his surroundings, he realised that he was in a dojo. A dojo, but not one the one he was just in. He would later learn that he had been saved by a Sifu and brought back to be nursed back to health. He would later learn that a Sifu would never turn someone from their dojo away. He would later learn that a Sifu would only raise a weapon to teach others or defend their own lives. He would later learn that if he and his group had just left the dojo alone, they would have never left the mountain, and would have never become a threat for the army, as the tacticians had feared. He would learn so many things about the people that he had thought were savages. He would once again find beauty in the world, and would, for the first time, find beauty in his own blade, and beauty within himself, in spite of what he had done.

Gan stayed there for five years, learning all that he could. He heard that his army had left at some time during his training. It was no surprise to him that nobody had come looking. He was presumed dead, and it was too late to return home now. If he didn't then, he might as well have been dead, and if he did, then it would come to light that he was a deserter, and Gan would be made to wish he would have died that day.

Gan was a natural with a blade. He was able to pick up techniques and methods of combat through viewing his Sifu perform the movements a single time. It made him wonder about 'techniques,' if they could even be called that, that he was forced to learn before being shipped out here in the first place. If nothing else he was glad that the problem had seemed to come from his instructor, and not himself.

During Gan's training, he had become close with his Sifu, an old man who looked much too frail to even care for himself, let alone be a grandmaster with a blade. For reasons that even Gan was not aware of, his Sifu decided to entrust him with the dojo's blade, a sword that was supposedly crafted from the soul of a beast that could manipulate gravity at will. Upon calling its name, the blade doubled the weight of all thing that touched it. Gan, like most peasants, was only familiar with magic to the point that he was aware of its existence. As such, he had no idea how the blade worked, but he gracefully accepted his Sifu's gift.

Mere days after Gan had received the gravity blade Wabisuke, his Sifu passed away peacefully and in his sleep. After paying his respects and laying his Sifu to rest in the traditional manner, Gan decided that he had learnt all he could from this magnificent country that he once hated so much. Endeavouring to see as much of the beauty of the world as he could, he sorted the few belongings he still possessed from his army day and made his way to the city before boarding the first passing boat he could see and taking it to lands unknown, excited for what he may find. How has the world changed in the years since he had seen it last? Gan couldn't wait to find out.

Theme Song

@warlockmage

Vince M or "M"

No Caption Provided

For most of his life Vince had only been with his mother. His father was killed while he was young, and his mother worked hard to support both Vince and herself. It didn't take very long for his mother or Vince to figure out he was a mutant. When he ran into a door and when he fell down there was 2 of him, and his copy had a completely different personality from Vince's.

After trial and error it was determined that Vince could make clones of himself whenever he generated or was struck by kinetic force. Vince also realized he could absorb the memories and skills of his clones. While he was working around the house he would send clones to learn sword fighting and different combat styles.

At age 8 Vince and his mother noticed Wings were growing on his back, Vince's mom would say it was because his dad was Avarian, the wings would continue to grow as Vince grew.

Around age 10 Vince noticed an M was "inked" onto his face, a side effect of his mutation and it could not be removed. Vince decided to change his last name to "M" and would go by that for the rest of his life. A distinguishing characteristic.

When Vince hit 18 he decided to leave his home in search of riches to escape his impoverished life style. He illegally booked passage to the port of Tarrin and awaited his arrival

Race: Half-Avarian

Trait: 616 Angel's wings (cleared with ET)

Class: Mutant

Body: Grifter

Skill: Backlash

Gear: 1 metal Whip

Power: Multiple Man's Duplication (limit to 5 clones)

@lan_fan

• Class: Mage
  • Body: DCEU Batman
  • Skill: CW Arrow
  • Gear: Wand
  • Magic: apparition,Reducto, Cruciatus curse, Alohomora, Appare Vestigium

@lunacyde

No Caption Provided

Character Overview:

Overview:Saoirse Ó Conaill
Hair/Eye Color:Black hair, blue eyes
Personality:She's a wild tomboy with a short fuse, and a love for the drink
Likes:Roughing up rich pricks and taking their toys, whiskey
Dislikes:Aristocrats, Litterers, People who abuse animals

Theme:

Backstory:

Saoirse grew up an orphan on the streets, begging and thieving to keep her stomach full and clothes on her body. It wasn't long before she was taken in and trained by a local thieves guild who saw potential in the thin stick of a girl. The younger members of the guild soon came to be like older brothers, teaching her to lie, cheat, steal, and fight. She could take a beating better than most, a necessity growing up with her adoptive brothers whose methods could be rough at times. One night during a heist she was captured by the lord they had attempted to steal from, but instead of being killed she was given a choice. She could serve the lord, or she could bare her neck to the headsman. Should she agree to serve him, the lord would provide for her every need. His master-at-arms would train her to be a full-fledged warrior; but with the condition that she would use her skills as a thief, and a warrior to take back that which was taken from him. Of all the weapons she studied, the spear felt most perfect in her hand, as if it had always belonged there, an extension of her body. It was this weapon that she would master, earning the right to wield Gae Buidhe, the cursed spear, on her quest.

Build Overview:

• Body: Snake-Eyes
  • Skillset: Cu Cuhlainn
  • Gear: Gae Buidhe + A dagger

@thetruebarryallen

Viola Hampton; The Baroness

"Maybe if you'd fought like a man you wouldn't have lost to a woman, eh?"

No Caption Provided

Build Information

• Race: Human/Juvala (Other)
  • Class: Mutant
  • Body: Batman w/6 Arms (Spiral's Arms are my OTHER RACE modification)
  • Skill: Bullseye
  • Power: Spider-Man's Spider Sense
  • Gear: Bow & Arrows w/Quiver

Story Information

The Baroness has lived her life on the seas, truly. Her mother, a captive of a legendary Dread Pirate, gave birth while stowed away in the hull during a great and massive storm. The captain, declaring it an omen to kill any born aboard a ship, adopted the girl and taught her everything he knew. Unfortunately for him, he taught her too well, and at the age of 16 she overthrew the pirate in the midst of battle, leading a mutiny and claiming the position as captain for herself. She then rose to infamy among the ranks of other pirates and became the subject of ghost stories that sailors would tell one another while out on the seas.

Things were going well for the Baroness, too well, if she had learned anything from her own rise to power then it was that those serving you are always looking for a chance to kill you; and because of this, she had adapted a sort of danger sense. It might be because of the storm, or maybe it was something her mother had passed onto her, but the Baroness always knew when danger was near, which explains how she'd escaped her ship the night her second in command tried to overthrow her. Jumping overboard the Baroness floated in the sea for days on end, clinging to a barrel, wondering each day if it were to be her last.

Finally, suddenly, she saw a ship, a cargo ship, carrying people, things, it wasn't well armed and it was better than the water she'd been resting in, and so, she climbed aboard. Her next journey was a mystery to her, but as long as she lived to sail another day she was happy, and so she would, she would sail right into Tarrin and begin again.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Booyah, FIRST BOAT!

DarkDementor101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage said:

@emperorthanos-:

No Caption Provided
  • Name: Indra
  • Race: Halfling (Half Human / Half Elf)
  • Race Trait: Eyes of Magic Detection (Example: If someone uses a spell that shoots fire from they're hand, Indra will see the Magic gathering in the hand.)
  • Special Item: Asta's anti magic sword
  • Normal Item: Steel Breastplate
  • Body: Shinichi (Parasyte)
  • Skill: Kenshin Himura
  • Height: 190cm
  • Weight: 84kg

Likes Food, Training, fighting, hunting, and learning
Dislikes Magic, Liars, hierarchs, Mages, Witches, and Crowds
TraitsIntrovert, Quite, Calm, and intelligent
Allegiance

Neutral

*Updated*

ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: can I change my body to Sub-Zero from MK

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@manaman said:

@emperorthanos-: can I change my body to Sub-Zero from MK

sure

ManaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: boom your legit

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 the_red_viper  Moderator

@emperorthanos-: Missed your comment. Sorry about that.

The Head Key does pretty much what it name suggests. If you hold it, you can literally open up people's heads, including your own, and put things in/take things out of it. You put a cook book in someone's head, they recite recipes as good as any chef. You take the fear out of someone's head, they become fearless. It's a pretty versatile tool, with the obvious drawback of having to reach your target physically, and if they resist, putting the key in the keyhole could maybe prove to be quite troublesome. That's what it looks like:

No Caption Provided

This is what the insides of someone's head look like (it differs depending on the person of course but that's the general idea):

No Caption Provided

As far as my character goes (changed my race to elf, btw):

No Caption Provided
  • Name: Támerlein
  • Profession: Freelancer spy and assassin
  • Race: Elf
  • Body: FOX Deadpool
  • Skillset: Green Arrow (Post Crisis, New 52, Rebirth)
  • Gear: Head Key, longbow + arrows

Background: In the distant province where he came from, Támerlein was known on the streets only by name and reputation. He was a legendary spy and assassin, affordable only to few. His specialty was in learning intel, and making people forget things, without shedding a single drop of blood as evidence, but that doesn't mean he isn't a skilled killer as well.

Támerlein's many rivals, seeking to take his place as the top assassin and spy in the province, formed an alliance to take him out. They fooled him by impersonating as a client and luring him into a trap. After eliminating more than half of them in a fierce battle and pursuit that ensued, Támerlein decided that staying in the province isn't worth it, and he decided to take his business elsewhere, where he will rise to the top of his trade once more.

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: I’ll come up with something ;)

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 emperorthanos-  Moderator