Dark Divas vs. H'el

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl

Dark Divas

Bleez - Cheetah - Divine - Livewire - Circe

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

- Pre- and Post-Flashpoint Bleez

- Pre-Flashpoint Cheetah, Divine, Livewire, and Circe

vs.

H'el

No Caption Provided

------------------------------

- In character

- Circe gets 1 day prep. Everyone else gets 1 hour.

- Battle takes place on Oa (no Lantern interference)

- Win by death/KO

-----------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Uppy

Avatar image for kidman560
kidman560

7638

Forum Posts

798

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#3  Edited By kidman560

@joygirl: i dont see the team winning here it just isnt happening H'el kicked the crap out of Supes and WW i mean what can the team do to him

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

@kidman560: Cheetah is basically WW but faster, Circe is a powerful sorceress, Divine is an evil kryptonian, Livewire has super-electrical powers and lightspeed, and Bleez is a high-middle tier Lantern.

Avatar image for dondave
dondave

41762

Forum Posts

345855

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joygirl said:

@kidman560: Cheetah is basically WW but faster, Circe is a powerful sorceress, Divine is an evil kryptonian, Livewire has super-electrical powers and lightspeed, and Bleez is a high-middle tier Lantern.

When did she show this?

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

@kidman560: Cheetah is basically WW but faster, Circe is a powerful sorceress, Divine is an evil kryptonian, Livewire has super-electrical powers and lightspeed, and Bleez is a high-middle tier Lantern.

When did she show this?

She's made of light.

Or she was. Actually mainstream Livewire may not have lightspeed anymore.

Avatar image for kidman560
kidman560

7638

Forum Posts

798

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@joygirl: i know who each of them are but H'els powerset is diverse enough. i dont know enough about H'el but in theory i think he should win. but he has almost no feats besides beating the tar out of supes

Avatar image for bruxae
Bruxae

18147

Forum Posts

11098

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I think the girls will take these. Is He'l vulnerable to magic like Superman? Circe will pwn butt then, but they should win anyways due to group effort and some prep.

Avatar image for dondave
dondave

41762

Forum Posts

345855

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By dondave

@joygirl said:
@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

@kidman560: Cheetah is basically WW but faster, Circe is a powerful sorceress, Divine is an evil kryptonian, Livewire has super-electrical powers and lightspeed, and Bleez is a high-middle tier Lantern.

When did she show this?

She's made of light.

Or she was. Actually mainstream Livewire may not have lightspeed anymore.

IIRC She's made out of Electricity, hence the pun with her name

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#10  Edited By Joygirl

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:
@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

@kidman560: Cheetah is basically WW but faster, Circe is a powerful sorceress, Divine is an evil kryptonian, Livewire has super-electrical powers and lightspeed, and Bleez is a high-middle tier Lantern.

When did she show this?

She's made of light.

Or she was. Actually mainstream Livewire may not have lightspeed anymore.

IIRC She's made out of Electricity, hence the pun with her name

The speed at which energy or signals travel down a cable is actually the speed of the electromagnetic wave, not the movement of electrons. Electromagnetic wave propagation is fast and depends on the dielectric constant of the material. In a vacuum the wave travels at the speed of light and almost that fast in air.

Avatar image for dondave
dondave

41762

Forum Posts

345855

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joygirl said:

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:
@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

@kidman560: Cheetah is basically WW but faster, Circe is a powerful sorceress, Divine is an evil kryptonian, Livewire has super-electrical powers and lightspeed, and Bleez is a high-middle tier Lantern.

When did she show this?

She's made of light.

Or she was. Actually mainstream Livewire may not have lightspeed anymore.

IIRC She's made out of Electricity, hence the pun with her name

The speed at which energy or signals travel down a cable is actually the speed of the electromagnetic wave, not the movement of electrons. Electromagnetic wave propagation is fast and depends on the dielectric constant of the material. In a vacuum the wave travels at the speed of light and almost that fast in air.

In a vacuum it would do so. A vacuum however, is a space devoid of matter. Her blast may conceivably move at lightspeed but not while on Oa.

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

@dondave: Still, nearly lightspeed in air, so fast enough to be a REAL nuisance.

Avatar image for dondave
dondave

41762

Forum Posts

345855

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joygirl said:

@dondave: Still, nearly lightspeed in air, so fast enough to be a REAL nuisance.

H'el could easily aim-dodge her and one hit KO.

Avatar image for joygirl
Joygirl

21036

Forum Posts

482

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

@dondave: Still, nearly lightspeed in air, so fast enough to be a REAL nuisance.

H'el could easily aim-dodge her and one hit KO.

While also contesting with Cheetah, Divine, Bleez, and Circe?

Avatar image for dondave
dondave

41762

Forum Posts

345855

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By dondave

@joygirl said:
@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

@dondave: Still, nearly lightspeed in air, so fast enough to be a REAL nuisance.

H'el could easily aim-dodge her and one hit KO.

While also contesting with Cheetah, Divine, Bleez, and Circe?

Conceivably, yes. He can turn invisible and take them out. He can make Divine think that either Cheetah or Bleez is him, like he did to Superman with Supergirl. He can activate his forcefield around himself to prevent a blitz, or use his Telekinesis and throw them onto his fist or use it to remove Bleez's ring which would immediately lead to her death, or he can teleport them into a nearby Sun or just leave them in space. Also he could use matter manipulation to decrease their size and step on them.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

5575

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You gave Circe prep against a kryptonian? She solos