Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joygirl said:

@evil_incarnate said:

Circe solos...

Too much prep?

Meh even with 10 minutes I'd still give her the edge. There are too many powerhouses here for him to combat. Not to mention that Divine and Cheetah are two speedsters.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#5  Edited By Joygirl

@joygirl said:

@evil_incarnate said:

Circe solos...

Too much prep?

Meh even with 10 minutes I'd still give her the edge. There are too many powerhouses here for him to combat. Not to mention that Divine and Cheetah are two speedsters.

I'm finding it's hard to win with an Apocalypse thread. >.> He's either "zomg too powerful" or everyone says that he'll just job, I've got six of one and half dozen of the other. O_O

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@evil_incarnate said:

@joygirl said:

@evil_incarnate said:

Circe solos...

Too much prep?

I'm finding it's hard to win with an Apocalypse thread. >.> He's either "zomg too powerful" or everyone says that he'll just job, I've got six of one and half dozen of the other. O_O

Apocalypse is a powerful character I think he just fights fodder on the regular so people associate him with that.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@joygirl said:

@evil_incarnate said:

@joygirl said:

@evil_incarnate said:

Circe solos...

Too much prep?

Apocalypse is a powerful character I think he just fights fodder on the regular so people associate him with that.

Quoting what someone else has said

They should really pit him against some stronger enemies in longer fights. Every time he gets put against some one strong and powerful they end it with him winning but like a panel

Thor-Fought once and didn't even show much him hitting thor away thor coming back

Silver Surfer-In and alternative universe he takes him out with one blast but the fight could be more epic than that

Hulk-Choked him out when we could have had one of the best fights around

Namor-Turned his hands to whips and dealt with him in about a page.

Yet when he fights x men we get a few pages worth. I know he's not a brawler and all but the with his shapeshifting, celestial armor, I can have any power type of power I want why won't they just give him an epic storyline where he really shows his stuff am I the only one who feels this way? I mean he has some good feats, but they are mostly shapeshifting minimal power gaining. This should be a guy you wanna pit against darkseid or Mongul.

Thats just me though, I know he's had mini's his own storylines but they were more showing more about the character(Like we already don't know enough) rather than demonstrating what he can really do.

Apocalypse vs Thor from Uncanny Avengers #6 with one hit Apocalypse could've decapitated Thor yet again the fight is only 3/4 pages long as no writer has ever given Apocalypse a long worthy fight to show case his abilities to their most powerful .

Sportsmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team might be too much for him in my opinion.