Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dosen't Elektra have telepathy of some sort

Not typically but Typhoid does.

Red Hood tasers >>>>>

There are a couple superhumans on the other team. Does taser work on them?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@the_hajduk: i found scans of Her telepathy, team 1 ftw

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Jessica Jones is really strong, like she can lift up a truck. I think Green Goblin fought her once. Not that the Bat Family can’t take down a superhuman. Mary’s powers help give the team a lot of good options.

Team 1.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mickey-mouse:

She kind of beat the piss out of Green Goblin. And Green Goblin was putting serious pressure on Spider-Man in this same scene.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dosen't Elektra have telepathy of some sort

She does but Mary has better and neither really uses it much. Red Hood has the TP resistance feats for either.

Red Hood tasers >>>>>

Probably this.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@allstarsuperman said:

Red Hood tasers >>>>>

Probably this.

Does a taser really hardcounter friggin Elektra that badly?! I feel like a taser is the least of her concerns.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@allstarsuperman said:

Red Hood tasers >>>>>

Probably this.

Does a taser really hardcounter friggin Elektra that badly?! I feel like a taser is the least of her concerns.

The taser is a mass target AoE that could drop Artemis Grace, blow holes through walls of ice, or ruin large pieces of equipment. It was 150 000 volts before it was upgraded to an unknown voltage.

Jason's cleared out extremely large spaces like Queen Bee's troops, Shay Veritas's clones, or Gizmo's army of replicators overwhelming the Teen Titans when he rescued them with it. The issue is it drains power fast and he's only shown 2 good shots with it before it was presumably drained. The first shot should really be enough here.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:
@the_hajduk said:
@ashrym said:
@allstarsuperman said:

Red Hood tasers >>>>>

Probably this.

The taser is a mass target AoE that could drop Artemis Grace, blow holes through walls of ice, or ruin large pieces of equipment. It was 150 000 volts before it was upgraded to an unknown voltage.

Jason's cleared out extremely large spaces like Queen Bee's troops, Shay Veritas's clones, or Gizmo's army of replicators overwhelming the Teen Titans when he rescued them with it. The issue is it drains power fast and he's only shown 2 good shots with it before it was presumably drained. The first shot should really be enough here.

Do you know about Mary's powers?

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Yes, and I think she could be the biggest threat here.

The issue is we've seen Jason has shown decent resistance to telepathy and flames. Telekinesis is a good defense against things like blades and grenades but focusing on that will prevent her from focusing on other attacks.

Mary also usually needs to see to attack and all the batbrats are loaded with smoke screen equipment.

I don't believe team Daredevil's meta powers are enough to deal with team Batman's gear and technology advantages. 3 out of 4 of the batbrats are consistently significant threats to Batman.

I'll see if I can find time to grab scans later today if you want to look for a defense against Jason's electrical blasts

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

If Jessica's Green Goblin level now, then she can arguably solo the DC team.

@ashrym said:

@the_hajduk: Yes, and I think she could be the biggest threat here.

The issue is we've seen Jason has shown decent resistance to telepathy and flames. Telekinesis is a good defense against things like blades and grenades but focusing on that will prevent her from focusing on other attacks.

Mary also usually needs to see to attack and all the batbrats are loaded with smoke screen equipment.

I don't believe team Daredevil's meta powers are enough to deal with team Batman's gear and technology advantages. 3 out of 4 of the batbrats are consistently significant threats to Batman.

I'll see if I can find time to grab scans later today if you want to look for a defense against Jason's electrical blasts

I don't see why not. We've got scans of Jessica beating up the Green Goblin. That puts her leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else here in physicals. Elektra's comparable to Nightwing IMO and above Jason and Damian in skill. Not Cass*, but even if Cass could tie down or beat Elektra, I don't think the other three Batman Family members can stop Mary and a Green Goblin+ tier metahuman attacking them.

*Assuming current continuity Cass is comparable in skill to New Earth Cass. I don't know for sure, but I figure she probably is.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Jason's been too much for Cass, Dick, and Tim at the same time not long ago.

Jessica is physically the strongest here but her speed, skill, and durability are more questionable while that strength still doesn't answer the taser attack proposed as a winning move.

I'd argue Cass takes Jessica out with a single nerve strike, tbh.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym: I don't think it's a guarantee that Jason is going to pop out an AOE taser attack out of the gate every time.

As for nerve strikes, I don't think it would be as easy as that. Jessica was able to jump up and tag Green Goblin while he was on his glider, and Goblin wasn't shown to have any serious speed or agility edge. In other words, Jessica should logically be comparable to GG in speed and reflexes, not just strength. Which means Cass shouldn't just be able to effortlessly nerve-strike her.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Smoke screens and stealth make it easier to tag Jessica in a variety of ways, and the entire Bat team might be faster than you think.

Jason has precog abilities from his mystical training so it's not a safe assumption that he won't use the taser blast early in the fight. ;-)

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashrym said:

@shroudofsorrow: Smoke screens and stealth make it easier to tag Jessica in a variety of ways, and the entire Bat team might be faster than you think.

Jason has precog abilities from his mystical training so it's not a safe assumption that he won't use the taser blast early in the fight. ;-)

I mean yeah, they're fast, but they wouldn't be in Spider-Man's speed range given his being superhuman and them peak humans. Green Goblin is, and current Jessica should be too by extension.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Team 2 has a slight skill advantage, Team 1 has a bigger stat advantage.

I'd back Team 1 in a good fight, with the MVP being Mary due to her powers.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Nice that someone else is backing the Marvel team besides me.

Though personally, I consider Jessica as much of an MVP as Mary is given her recent performance against Green Goblin.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By geekryan
@shroudofsorrow said:
@geekryan said:

Nice that someone else is backing the Marvel team besides me.

Though personally, I consider Jessica as much of an MVP as Mary is given her recent performance against Green Goblin.

True, but she's also the one most lacking in skill, so one of the Bats could keep her busy for a while.

Mary, especially recently, really abuses her pyrokinesis. She can easily combust the Bat Family or just continuously burn them with fire.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: DC "peak human" is far above peak human. Dick and Jason both considerably outstat everyone on the Daredevil team except Jessica.

When I get a chance to add some scans I'll show what Jason can do with his speed + precog, but I'll point out that Jessica is not faster than a blanket of electrical attack.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing about those scans show that Jessica is Green Goblin level. She jumped him out of nowhere and caught him off guard and used that to steal his glider and throw him of balance and literally falling from the sky, thus hampering his agility and movement. All these factors, 1: being caught off guard, 2: losing balance, 3: losing some control over his movements and agility from falling from the sky, and still the best she could do was hit him once and bullrush him, which didn't do ANY real damage as Goblin instantly recovered and swatted her away with a punch and Spidey had to catch her. And that was the end of it. In no world is that "beating the piss" out of somebody. If you've gone through the rest of her feats, you'd know that only her strength and durability are SOMEWHAT close to Spiderman/Goblin level. Her speed, reflexes and skill are a different case. Almost all of her speed feats against spider people/Villians are her catching them off guard. The most reliable feats of combat speed and reflexes she has are keeping up with Typhoid Mary in prolonged fights multiple times. Thus she is still a peak human in those regards and not nearly as skilled as the bat-kids.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Mary's drawback is still the smoke screen defense preventing targeting, and Jason (and his equipment) have ignored burning enough that he can deal with her.

Jason counters Mary, Cass drops Jessica via nerve strike, it doesn't matter if Dick fights Elektra or Echo because he has plenty of skill and also a large physicals and gear advantage over either, and it doesn't matter who Damian is left with or even if he wins after that because the numbers turn the the Bats' favor. All it takes is for Jason to use his precog and call out the opponents.

There still isn't an argument against Jason taken them all out quickly with lightning.

I think Mary's pyro is the biggest issue here and that could do serious damage, but given Jason's resistance shown it take a lot away from her ability to take it.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedevil98: Jumping through the air to tag GG while he’s on his glider isn’t a good speed feat? Seems to me like it shows she can tag him.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheDevil98
@shroudofsorrow said:

@thedevil98: Jumping through the air to tag GG while he’s on his glider isn’t a good speed feat? Seems to me like it shows she can tag him.

Flying, not jumping. It shows her flight/travel speed, not combat speed/reflexes. And even at that Goblin didn't even see her coming after him, he was completely caught off guard, otherwise he would've easily manuevered and dodged it.