DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Daredevil and The Punisher vs Moon Knight and Hawkeye

In New York City, till both heroes on the opposite team are knocked out or completely disabled.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Bump

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Daredevil and Frank. IMHO Frank is the weak link, but he's still capable of giving either opponent a tough time - so it's not a major hindrance to his team. Meanwhile, Daredevil is the clear MVP, being able to defeat Hawkeye or Moon Knight. Assuming Frank is still holding his own at this point (which is likely), Daredevil can then assist him and seal the victory.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alexander505

Mh...Team 1 maybe...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@k4tzm4n said:

Daredevil and Frank. IMHO Frank is the weak link, but he's still capable of giving either opponent a tough time - so it's not a major hindrance to his team. Meanwhile, Daredevil is the clear MVP, being able to defeat Hawkeye or Moon Knight. Assuming Frank is still holding his own at this point (which is likely), Daredevil can then assist him and seal the victory.

Whoops, my bad. Agreed in whole.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@k4tzm4n said:

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@god_spawn said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Aside from thinking MK is the weak link, I'd agree with this.

Osh kosh bagosh, Marc takes Frank to funky town. And by funk town I mean he kicks him in the face a few times.

But honestly, they're pretty close in a lot of regards, but I think Marc's superior agility, slight edge in h2h (superior feats IMHO) and variety of gear would allow him to best Frank in a good fight. It wouldn't be a significant majority and Marc could likely walk away with some significant injuries, but I think he has what it takes to bring down the Punisher.

Then again, a big factor is what you consider standard gear for Castle. I'm viewing this as he has a standard assortment of regular firearms (pistols, submachine guns) and knives.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@k4tzm4n: I actually misread your post. I have zero idea why I thought you said MK when you said Frank. Personally, I think Hawkeye is the weak link here. While Clint is probably the most accurate here, I don't think Punisher is THAT far behind him and due to Frank's penchant for more brutal methods, his own accuracy feats can put him in a good spot against either or if he can keep range and he could potentially beat Hawkeye in that department IMO. Plus he can hold off either and potentially beat at least Hawkeye in close ranged combat. Hawkeye will definitely restrict his shots and gear and I see him falling tremendously short of Daredevil and he may have more potential in h2h fighting say against the likes of Frank, but I haven't seen anything to show it yet.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Team One

cuddles666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cuddles666

With Daredevil's insane fighting/acrobatic skills coupled with Punisher's superior gear, I'd say team one takes this.

DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DaMiaNDaCRaZeD

truee

TheMultiverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheMultiverse

Frank is well respected for a reason. (his gear,and prep), but i really don't see him out aiming either Hawkeye or Moonknight. I see Frank getting basically one shotted. Leaving Daredevil to dodge all of hawkeyes, and moonknight's shots until he can get close enough to force one of them to fight h2h. Which is possible for him, but not really likely.

I like team 2.

Replace frank with Taskmaster for a free win imo.

.......Wait... if Frank shows up in a tank.....

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GhostRider29

Daredevil vs. Moon Knight: After a semi-decent fight, Daredevil would win.

Daredevil vs. Hawkeye: Once Daredevil got close, which wouldn't take long, it's over for clint.

Punisher vs. Moon Knight: An extremely good fight. The best in this IMO. Moon Knight would win, but he'd be in no condition to keep fighting after.

Punisher vs. Hawkeye: I'd say that they're pretty even with their marksmen ship. But Punisher is a superior fighter and is brutal. He'd take down hawkeye after a decent fight.

So... Daredevil and punisher win 3/4 times.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By dane

Daredevil solos.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#15  Edited By Strafe Prower

@god_spawn: Castle would loose pretty fast in a ranged match against Clint. Hawkeye has too big of an advantage with his trick arrows, superior accuracy, and rapid firing. Not to mention the fact that he can curve arrows and can shoot accurately without looking.

Also, Frank is slightly better in the H2H department, IMO.

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By They Killed Cap!

Isn't Daredevil close to spiderman when it comes to his agility and responsiveness.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Strafe Prower: I don't think Frank would lose that fast to Clint. I can see where he loses though. Regardless, I'm not up for much of a debate so I'll concede to the point that I was wrong on Clint being the weak link and I agree that Frank is the better fighter, I even said that.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Dane said:

Daredevil solos.

interesting, and possible

@They Killed Cap! said:

Isn't Daredevil close to spiderman when it comes to his agility and responsiveness.

yeah, he has the radar sense and excellent hearing/other senses, and he is very agile and fast. That's why he can constantly dodge Bullseye's attacks.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@k4tzm4n said:

Hmmm....

Frank would have an extremely difficult time against Moon Knight and Hawkeye. In fact, I do think that Moon Knight could take Frank in hand to hand, and Hawkeye is far superior at Long and Mid range.

If they take down Frank first and fast (which could be possible), and take on Daredevil together then they could perhaps defeat him. But they would have a really hard time fighting Murdock here, and I just dont think they would have enough edge.

I have to say that is still goes to Daredevil and Frank.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sync1

Team 1. I'm going to say with ease. IMO.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strafe Prower

@god_spawn: Ok

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Hmmm....

Frank would have an extremely difficult time against Moon Knight and Hawkeye. In fact, I do think that Moon Knight could take Frank in hand to hand, and Hawkeye is far superior at Long and Mid range.

If they take down Frank first and fast (which could be possible), and take on Daredevil together then they could perhaps defeat him. But they would have a really hard time fighting Murdock here, and I just dont think they would have enough edge.

I think you misunderstood me because what you said is essentially what I said.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Hmmm....

I think you misunderstood me because what you said is essentially what I said.

No, I understood you. I was agreeing with you, and reiterating it in my own words.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Moon_Bat_87: Ah, guess I missed the edit. I thought the PM of the message said you disagree.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@k4tzm4n said:

@Moon_Bat_87: Ah, guess I missed the edit. I thought the PM of the message said you disagree.

Yeah, I figured that was what you were meaning. Sorry. Should have made sure to edit it faster.

cmyers1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cmyers1980

Team 1 for VARIOUS good reasons stated above.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By VeganDiet

Team 1 takes it.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By darktiger

@k4tzm4n said:

I find myself agreeing with this

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Strafe Prower

Replace Daredevil with someone else and this would be a good match.

ComicKID777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ComicKID777

team one. daredevil makes it an easy win here an frank with the right gear would even make it easier even though he is the weak link here it seems

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Team Murdock all day 10/10

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

#32  Edited By tomlikesfries

This is a nice match-up. Team 2 could have a good chance of winning this depending on the starting distance, due to Hawkeye. But, as it isn't stated, I'll say Team 1, because if it is a close combat, I don't see how they will lose.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Not to mention daredevil has easily caught arrows Ike pollen in the wind..and he dodges bullets with ease..hawkeye could never tag daredevil

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

Doesn't hawkeye carry sonic arrows?

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#35  Edited By xxxddd

@jashro44 said:

Doesn't hawkeye carry sonic arrows?

Yes.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jashro44

Than I might give it to team 2 than...As mentioned punisher is probably the weak link. If hawkeye has sonic arrows they could do a lot of damage to daredevil. IIRC they did in 1 battle hawkeye had with daredevil (all though it didn't knock daredevil out it did leave him vulnerable for a bit).

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By JJ62

Punisher and Moon Knight have fought each other to standstills in the past, DD can beat Hawkeye easily and then help Frank to take out Moon Knight, and that's the end...team 1 wins, Daredevil outclasses everyone on both teams.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mk and hawkeye. Daredevil is not that superior to the people here and he has lost to clint before

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zemoftw

Hawkeye already beat matt

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and Punisher.

Punisher vs Hawkeye could go either way.
Daredevil beats Moon Knight.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye vs daredevil: hawkeye

Hawkeye vs punisher: hawkeye

Moon knight vs daredevil: toss up

Moon knight vs punisher: moon knight

Team 2 wins more often then not

GCA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and Punisher.

Punisher vs Hawkeye would be actually really close. Whoever lands that first good hit wins.
Daredevil would win against Moon Knight decisively.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint vs matt: clint

Marc vs matt: toss up

Clint vs frank: toss up

Marc vs frank: marc

Either team 2 or a stalemate

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vertigo-

Team 1. Matt beats either and is his teams MVP. lol at Hawkeye beating Daredevil, Daredevil closes the distance and stomps him in CQC

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank and Daredevil for the solid majority

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team 2. Hawkeye has put down DD before. MK can probably take Frank down, maybe with Clint's help.

Or vice versa, MK could take on DD as well. Clint can take Punisher down with relative effort.