Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Daredevil and Black Sky

No Caption Provided

Black Widow and Captain America

No Caption Provided

Green Arrow and Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

In this 3-way team battle, who will emerge victorious?

• Matt and Elektra have standard melee gear
  • Natasha has her AoU shock batons, Steve doesn't have his shield
  • Oliver has a bow for melee use only, Slade is unarmed
  • Morals on/Random encounter

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mutant1230

Green Arrow & Deathstroke, due to Ollie's bow skills.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Elektra MVP.

Only Cap could beat her, but he doesn't have his shield here so he goes down as well. He can't avoid her sword attacks forever and he would have a hard time putting her down.

Cap out of the fight ... Slade is the only one who can put her down with his own sword/piercing weapon, but he is just not good enough.

Edit: Just noticed that Slade doesn't get his weapons either. Team 1 stomps.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Cap gets stabbed to death and so does everybody else. Then Elektra and Matt proceed to make love on top of their corpses

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie and Slade if Slade gets his armor.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 3, Slade with or without armor should still be able to take few sword slashes as mirakuru is suppose make tissue dense as concrete.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 with Elektra as MVP

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cap and Widow.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ldm said:

Team 1. Cap gets stabbed to death and so does everybody else. Then Elektra and Matt proceed to make love on top of their corpses

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: I assume Elektra and Slade are enhanced here?

Team 3.

Oliver>Matt>Nat

(Armored) Slade>(armed) Elektra>(shieldless) Steve

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with team 3, despite Slade not having his weapons he's still pretty strong he scales to mirakuru users who have similar strength to Bucky's metal arm.

Punching into asphalt
Ripping through cars
Tossing men out of cars
AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm backing team 3.

Oliver > Matt > Widow

As far as the "enhanced" people, Elektra's sais are a problem, but that's countered by Slade's armor.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil/Black Sky. To fast and skilled. With bladed weapons for Elektra they win.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably team 3. Oliver is the strongest of the depowered fighters, and Slade's armour deals with BS's sais. I see Oliver beating Matt before BS beats Slade (if she does at all,) after which it's a 2v1 that she can't win.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll back the Netflix Ninjas. I think Matt and Oliver could go either way and while Slade's armor is a problem, I think Elektra is still faster in combat speed than Slade and has enough strength/striking to put him down. Cap could hang but without his shield I don't think he could beat an armed Elektra and IMO Natasha is a weak link even with the stun batons.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: How would her blades work on Slade? She can beat Oliver under these circumstances, but Slade should still be too much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would have said team three pretty easily on first glance, but the gear setup puts this in favour of the Netflix team.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@amcu: How would her blades work on Slade? She can beat Oliver under these circumstances, but Slade should still be too much.

His head is still exposed isn't it? I assumed he was as he is in the picture.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ollie and Slade, effortlessly.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: That seems unlikely. Elektra is likely more skilled than Slade is, but Slade has a pretty decent stats advantage on her. I don't see Elektra landing a kill shot on Slade's exposed face, which we know, he actively protects, even when wearing a metal helmet. I can't post gifs right now but Slade was actively protecting his face from bullets even while wearing his helmet.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Okay. I don't remember Slade's best skill feats perfectly. I kinda think that eventually Elektra could get a sword strike to make contact with his head. But I'm not certain. If she can't than she and Matt would probably struggle greatly to find a way to put Slade down.

Honestly I think this is a really close match up. I could see any of the teams winning. However does it will be with high difficulty IMO.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: He was better than Pre Al Sah Him Oliver, who I think Elektra is also better than, only by a slightly bigger margin.

This is a close fight either way. Especially between Ninjas and CW guys. Cap is kinda screwed because he has nothing to defend himself with.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team three wins.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Amcu

@rbt:

He was better than Pre Al Sah Him Oliver, who I think Elektra is also better than, only by a slightly bigger margin.

Okay yeah she should have a good fight. I would like to ask what Pre Al Sah Oliver's best feat skill wise was. If I'm recalling correctly it was tanking down a large quantity of fodder but they mostly came at him one or two at a time. I don't think that is really close to her Hand Ninja feat but I may be misremembering.

This is a close fight either way. Especially between Ninjas and CW guys. Cap is kinda screwed because he has nothing to defend himself with.

True but Cap should be able to take any of the peak humans at least and I don't think Natasha should be counted out. Her batons were are decent gear. She was able to one shot Ultron bots and I don't think anyone here has shown any excellent electricity resistance.

Also I've been thinking about Cap vs Slade lately. I know we've talked about this before about what level of difficulty Cap would have with putting Slade down and I recently remembered a new feat that I had forgotten. I'm not sure if I have discussed this with you before.

This.

No Caption Provided

Now I don't think he seriously hurt Loki or that he would beat Loki in a fight or anything. But Loki definitely felt that hit. He was staggered and he seemed to exclaim in pain. I know that he didn't do any serious damage but I think most would agree that Loki is a decent bit more durable than Slade.

I feel like if he can stagger Loki and seemingly make him feel some pain than he should be able to damage Slade. At least that's what I'm thinking but I would like to see you're thoughts.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Nyssa was taking on multiple LoA Ninjas at same time in season 3 finale and Oliver was more skilled than her. Oliver was taking on 4 or 5 Ninjas at same time, while surrounded, and did not get tagged once(until someone shot an arrow at him).

Oliver was tortured by tasers in pilot episode and all it did was irritate him. Not to mention both Oliver's and Matt's suit is likely insulated(considering how thick they are and kevlar) .

Loki is not just slightly more durable than Slade, he is ahead by a huge margin. He has taken hits from Thor. I don't think Steve hurt Loki at all. Or should be able to for that matter.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Nyssa was taking on multiple LoA Ninjas at same time in season 3 finale and Oliver was more skilled than her. Oliver was taking on 4 or 5 Ninjas at same time, while surrounded, and did not get tagged once(until someone shot an arrow at him).

Okay that is very impressive.

Oliver was tortured by tasers in pilot episode and all it did was irritate him. Not to mention both Oliver's and Matt's suit is likely insulated(considering how thick they are and kevlar) .

You've got me there.

Loki is not just slightly more durable than Slade, he is ahead by a huge margin. He has taken hits from Thor. I don't think Steve hurt Loki at all. Or should be able to for that matter.

He only ever really took hits from a holding back Thor though. I doubt he would be able to really deal with Thor's hits that were hurting Hulk. I mean Hulk took hits from Thor about as well as Loki did and Loki and Hulk are clearly in different playing fields physically.

He was also kinda hurt by repulsors.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Thor bullrushed Loki through Bifrost, smashed him on the bridge and he was almost unharmed. Loki also tanked several lightening attack and the Bifrost explosion point blank. While he is not on Hulk's level, he's easily several tier above the likes of Cap and Slade.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HeroUp2112

None of this would be easy or quick. People are counting out Cap and Natasha way too easily although yes I think between all the bladed weapons on the other two teams I think they do eventually go down.

My money is heavily on Team 1. Arrow can probably beat Daredevil in skill, but a bow is a HORRID melee weapon and those sticks of Daredevil's are not. Skill wise, Dark Sky is definitely above Slade, who has a neck and head and she'll take him out before Arrow takes out Daredevil, or at about the same time and she'll kill Arrow without his ability to shoot or use trick arrows without any serious doubt.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

CW team for me. Ollie has the highest pure skill here and Slade is a tank even without his armor. I don't see Sky being able to put Slade down and think she'd even struggle with Ollie. Only good fight for Slade is Cap and he's out skilled too.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In terms of martial arts skill, I think Oliver and Slade have it in the bag. But isn't Captain America light superhuman? His physicals are enhanced enough to slug it out with Iron Man. I think if physicals were equalized, Oliver and Slade would wipe. But if physicals are the way they are, then Captain America has a rather large advantage.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 anthp2000  Moderator

@angeljax: Cool fight. I think it depends on who engages who.

Between Widow's skill and OP batons that were fodderising Ultron Bots, she's the only one who has a chance against the Black Sky here. If she fights Elektra while Steve fights (and beats) Matt, they win.

Shieldless Steve wouldn't last long against an armed Elektra by any means. That matchup would end sooner than Matt vs Widow, and then they'd tag team her.

With Arrow and Slade, a three way fight is so much varitations. But I don't see them beating anyone from the MCU teams (save for Slade beating Matt in an interesting exchange).

Overall, I think I'd give Matt and Elektra the majority, because I feel like they don't really have a weak link.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Otherwise Matt and Elektra. Team 2 is screwed either way.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil and Black Sky. The skill is just too much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Netflix, not sure why Elektra was given weapons TBH

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Otherwise Matt and Elektra. Team 2 is screwed either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c30485311cf6
deactivated-5c30485311cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netflix Ninjas take this.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:
@the_magister said:

Cap and Widow.

Any reasons?

Pure cqc wise, Natasha isn't far behind Matt. She is better than Oliver. Her weapons are also the best melee weapons of the three.

Cap is just the best enhanced fighter here.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: You think an unarmed Cap could beat an armed Elektra ?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Justiciar

@amcu: Honestly, yeah. People on here say stuff like "SHE'D SLICE HIM UP" as if Cap would just go in fisticuffs-style like he's fighting against another bare knuckled fighter. He is far more tactical than Elektra, and I think he'd find a way to circumvent her blades and turn the fight into a clinch which he'll win 9.5/10 times due to his strength.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: Honestly, yeah. People on here say stuff like "SHE'D SLICE HIM UP" as if Cap would just go in fisticuffs-style like he's fighting against another bare knuckled fighter. He is far more tactical than Elektra, and I think he'd find a way to circumvent her blades and turn the fight into a clinch which he'll win 9.5/10 times due to his strength.

I don't know. I mean I guess you could say that he'd find a way. But I don't know what that could be. And I don't really like saying things like he would just come up with something as that starts to sound like an NLF.