Daredevil vs Puma

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ferro Vida

Daredevil is armed with his Billy Clubs. Puma starts out in human form. Both Combatants are fully rested and aware of who they are fighting. Daredevil believes that Dakota will be killed if he loses and Puma believes that Felicia will be killed if he loses.

The fight takes place in Hell's Kitchen, with ever part of the city (rooftops, buildings, sewers, etc.) in limits. Neither combatant is allowed to leave Hell's Kitchen until the battle is over. They start at opposite rooftops and must not only wor their way towards one another but must also locate one another in the fully populated area.

There is a gang war happening at the centre of the Kitchen, and while both heroes are playing to win their morals still apply.

Victory by Death, KO, or incapacitation.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Tough call, on paper in a straight up h2h I would give it to Puma thanks to his abbilities.  Tough battle though, he would know he was in a fight.

With the set-up though, I can see DD using the environment to help give him the victory.  Although I can also see them talking while fighting and teaming up too secretly find their respective femails and rescue them :)

Straight H2H - Puma due to his abilities (I know DD beat Sabertooth down in the past, so this won't be easy for Puma)
With the environment - DD (it is his home turf after all)

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

Puma FTW.
Significantly greater abilities while being a skilled martial artist.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Ferro Vida

I think that in this set up DD has a chance. In the past Puma has had difficulty focusing his senses in the city, while Daredevil has grown up with it. Even without that Matt will have Thomas's location much sooner. DD also has vastly superior acrobatics abilities and better fighting skill (imo). If he fights smart and uses his Billy Clubs to his advantage then Matt should be able to KO Puma.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Daredevil.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers