Explain
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Ferro Vida

Daredevil is a much better fighter, Lui Kang is way to over confident, and that is a fact that DD can exploit.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Aronmorales

Liu Kang, overconfident? when?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
" Daredevil

@Vance Astro said:
" Daredevil.Easily. "
I approve of that AV "
Thanks Ferro.

@The Englander said:
@Vance Astro said:
" Daredevil.Easily. "
Explain "
I haven't seen anything from Lui Kang that would have be believe he can handle Daredevil.Lui Kang is a master of one style.Daredevil is a master of 4.Lui has projectiles and so does DD but Daredevil's billy club can do alot more,Daredevil has superhuman senses.Lui doesn't.I don't see how Lui can win.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Aronmorales said:
" Liu Kang, overconfident? when? "
In every instance that I've seen him in.
ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By ARMIV

I say Liu Kang because he was raised to fight,and he did beat an immortal sorcerer who learned various martial arts over his long life span.
But the fight wouldn't be an easy win,because Daredevil...well,I don't have to explain Daredevil here.

But I'm going with Liu.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ARMIV said:
" I say Liu Kang because he was raised to fight,and he did beat an immortal sorcerer who learned various martial arts over his long life span.But the fight wouldn't be an easy win,because Daredevil...well,I don't have to explain Daredevil here.But I'm going with Liu. "
If beating an immortal sorcerer is a great feat...Daredevil beat the devil (Mephisto).
Mr.Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mr.Pie

Lui Kang turns into a dragon and eats Daredevil.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr.Pie said:
" Lui Kang turns into a dragon and eats Daredevil. "
Yea, because Daredevil can't dodge a dragon.

rollseyes
Mr.Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr.Pie

Well he can't....

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Mr.Pie said:
" Well he can't.... "
How fast can this particular Dragon move?
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Dude.

Dragon or not, DD goes down to Kang.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Dude. said:
" Dragon or not, DD goes down to Kang. "
DD wins.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ferro Vida

DD has beaten Sabretooth, Black Heart, and Ghost Rider. I really don't think Lui can throw some at him that he hasn't, pardon the pun, seen in some way, shape, or form

The Englander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By The Englander
@Ferro Vida said:
" DD has beaten Sabretooth, Black Heart, and Ghost Rider. I really don't think Lui can throw some at him that he hasn't, pardon the pun, seen in some way, shape, or form "
Ghost Rider? Blackheart?
 When?
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ferro Vida
@The Englander said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" DD has beaten Sabretooth, Black Heart, and Ghost Rider. I really don't think Lui can throw some at him that he hasn't, pardon the pun, seen in some way, shape, or form "
Ghost Rider? Blackheart? When? "
I had a scan of his encounter with Ghost Rider...

They both happened back in the eighties
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Englander said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
It's really old..like the 80's or something.It doesn't really matter because even if he didn't beat them (because it's complete BS) he could still beat Lui.
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The Dude.
@Ferro Vida said:
"DD has beaten Sabretooth, Black Heart, and Ghost Rider. I really don't think Lui can throw some at him that he hasn't, pardon the pun, seen in some way, shape, or form"

Lui Kang has beaten Shao Kahn, Shinnok and Shang Tsung (a god, an elder god and a very powerfull sorcerer)   DD beating Blackheart, right, we talking him physically>Blackheart? Cause everyone know's that both BH and Mephisto have been beaten/tricked by street levelers and humans ;-)
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro said:
" @The Englander said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
It's really old..like the 80's or something.It doesn't really matter because even if he didn't beat them (because it's complete BS) he could still beat Lui.
"
The GR one made a bit of sense.  He tried to use to penance stare but because DD is blind he was unaffected. It was just enough of an opening for him to end the encounter.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ferro Vida

OH CRAP! Lui Kang! I kept thinking Shang Tsung up until now! xD

I still say DD wins

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Ferro Vida said:
The GR one made a bit of sense.  He tried to use to penance stare but because DD is blind he was unaffected. It was just enough of an opening for him to end the encounter. "
Yea but even without the Penance Stare,GR would wreck DD.He fairly beat Mephisto though.Going as far as to say DD beat GR and Blackheart as to show he can beat Lui Kang isn't necessary because he's beaten people way below their level that Lui couldn't.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
The GR one made a bit of sense.  He tried to use to penance stare but because DD is blind he was unaffected. It was just enough of an opening for him to end the encounter. "
Yea but even without the Penance Stare,GR would wreck DD.He fairly beat Mephisto though.Going as far as to say DD beat GR and Blackheart as to show he can beat Lui Kang isn't necessary because he's beaten people way below their level that Lui couldn't.
"
I just brought it up to put to rest the Dragon idea, or at least show that even if Lui Kang did that it wouldn't automatically earn him the win.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Dude. said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"DD has beaten Sabretooth, Black Heart, and Ghost Rider. I really don't think Lui can throw some at him that he hasn't, pardon the pun, seen in some way, shape, or form"
Lui Kang has beaten Shao Kahn, Shinnok and Shang Tsung (a god, an elder god and a very powerfull sorcerer)   DD beating Blackheart, right, we talking him physically>Blackheart? Cause everyone know's that both BH and Mephisto have been beaten/tricked by street levelers and humans ;-) "
Lui beat them in "MORTAL KOMBAT" they had to fight under rules.It wasn't no holds bars..do whatever you want to win.
Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mr. Exfed
@The Dude. said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Lui Kang has beaten Shao Kahn, Shinnok and Shang Tsung (a god, an elder god and a very powerfull sorcerer)   DD beating Blackheart, right, we talking him physically>Blackheart? Cause everyone know's that both BH and Mephisto have been beaten/tricked by street levelers and humans ;-) "
Thats what I was thinking, plus most MK characters have Superhuman attributes...Im going with LK ...for now ...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr. Exfed said:
" @The Dude. said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Thats what I was thinking, plus most MK characters have Superhuman attributes...Im going with LK ...for now ... "
1.Daredevil beats up superhumans all the time.
2.Everyone in MK isn't superhuman including Lui.He's not.
3.Daredevil didn't trick Mephisto..he kicked his ass.He ripped the demons he brought with him apart too.
Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mr. Exfed

Most of them are including Lui..hes destroyed a piece of slag that was thrown at him with his bare hands...it had to weigh at least 20 or 30 tons..and it was being launched at him

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Vance Astro said:
" @Mr. Exfed said:
" @The Dude. said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Thats what I was thinking, plus most MK characters have Superhuman attributes...Im going with LK ...for now ... "
1.Daredevil beats up superhumans all the time.
2.Everyone in MK isn't superhuman including Lui.He's not.
3.Daredevil didn't trick Mephisto..he kicked his ass.He ripped the demons he brought with him apart too.
"
3. I remember that one!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr. Exfed said:
" Most of them are including Lui..hes destroyed a piece of slag that was thrown at him with his bare hands...it had to weigh at least 20 or 30 tons..and it was being launched at him "
That doesn't make him superhuman.
Captain America isn't superhuman and he has better feats than that.
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The Dude.
@Vance Astro said:
"@The Dude. said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Lui beat them in "MORTAL KOMBAT" they had to fight under rules.It wasn't no holds bars..do whatever you want to win.
"

Yeah, I know that. And your trying to tell me that DD beat BH on his own accord? What exactly did DD beat him in?
Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mr. Exfed

Busting a 40 ton [rough estimate] of slag launched at you with your bare fist isnt super human? When has Cap or any average street leveler done something like that...without amping themselves up with chi..

Liu Kang also beat the hell out of the guy who threw it at him...he had the durability to take multiple blows from him without being severely injured

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Dude. said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@The Dude. said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"
Yeah, I know that. And your trying to tell me that DD beat BH on his own accord? What exactly did DD beat him in? "
I'm not trying to tell you anything.I didn't bring up BH,Ferro Vida did.Daredevil did how ever fight Mephisto without tricking him or anything.He fought him like he would fight anyone else.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ferro Vida

I regret bringing up the BH thing. I thought I had a scan to back it up, but apparently I do not.

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The Dude.
@Vance Astro said:
"@The Dude. said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@The Dude. said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
"
Yeah, I know that. And your trying to tell me that DD beat BH on his own accord? What exactly did DD beat him in? "
I'm not trying to tell you anything.I didn't bring up BH,Ferro Vida did.Daredevil did how ever fight Mephisto without tricking him or anything.He fought him like he would fight anyone else.
"

Mephisto is a skyfather level being with reality warping powers.  The fact that DD tried to physically fight Mephisto sounds like someone was stoned when they wrote it lol  Mephisto doesn't slug it out with street levelers lol it's not nessesary.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr. Exfed said:
" Busting a 40 ton [rough estimate] of slag launched at you with your bare fist isnt super human? When has Cap or any average street leveler done something like that...without amping themselves up with chi..Liu Kang also beat the hell out of the guy who threw it at him...he had the durability to take multiple blows from him without being severely injured "
No it's not superhuman.First of all you don't know how many tons it is and secondly Cap still has better feats.
Cap has completely wrecked giant steel doors,knocked out people with bulletproof,100 ton punch taking durability.
Daredevil has beaten people who have the same level durability.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Dude. said:
Mephisto is a skyfather level being with reality warping powers.  The fact that DD tried to physically fight Mephisto sounds like someone was stoned when they wrote it lol  Mephisto doesn't slug it out with street levelers lol it's not nessesary. "
Mephisto didn't slug it out with Daredevil.He appeared to him as a giant demon and tried to burn and eat DD (his soul) and DD threw a sharpened rod through his head.
Deadspace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Deadspace

Daredevil wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Deadspace said:
" Daredevil wins. "
Clearly.
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The Dude.
@Vance Astro said:
"@Deadspace said:
" Daredevil wins. "
Clearly.
"

Sorry dudes, Lui Kang for me, clearly :-)
Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mr. Exfed

I dont know the exact weight..but its fair to assume it weighed at least 20 or 30 tons...even if it was slightly less busting it while its being thrown at you would take an immense amount of punching power...hits like those can kill or at least severely injure someone who doesnt have a super or at least enhanced level of durability..which DD doesnt possess

The thing about giant steel doors is that they are stationary...it isnt like Cap destroyed one with his bare hands while it was being thrown at him from a character with super human strenght..

Just because Daredevil has taken out people with super human durability doesnt mean he can take out Liu Kang... most characters with high level durability dont have the fighting ability Liu has

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The Dude. said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Deadspace said:
" Daredevil wins. "
Clearly.
"
Sorry dudes, Lui Kang for me, clearly :-) "
How? He beat three people who could have easily ripped his sould from his body if it wasn't for MK rules.
He hasn't done anything that would put him on a level to beat Daredevil.DD would have wrecked Shao Kahn,Shinnok,and Shang Tsung.
What is your case for Lui Kang.He beat some weak ass sorcerers.It's not like he beat Strange or anything.
Mr. Exfed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mr. Exfed

Shao Khan, Shinnok and Shang Tsung nearly caused all of the realms to collapse...I dont see DD taking them..plus unlike Mephisto and Black Heart they can actually fight...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr. Exfed said:
" Shao Khan, Shinnok and Shang Tsung nearly caused all of the realms to collapse...I dont see DD taking them..plus unlike Mephisto and Black Heart they can actually fight... "
Who cares? They didn't use any of that crap against Lui so why does it matter in this thread?
If DD had to fight them in "MORTAL KOMBAT" with those set rules he would win just like Lui did but easier.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Mr. Exfed said:
" I dont know the exact weight..but its fair to assume it weighed at least 20 or 30 tons...even if it was slightly less busting it while its being thrown at you would take an immense amount of punching power...hits like those can kill or at least severely injure someone who doesnt have a super or at least enhanced level of durability..which DD doesnt possessThe thing about giant steel doors is that they are stationary...it isnt like Cap destroyed one with his bare hands while it was being thrown at him from a character with super human strenght.. Just because Daredevil has taken out people with super human durability doesnt mean he can take out Liu Kang... most characters with high level durability dont have the fighting ability Liu has "
Lui Kang is nowhere near the fighter DD is so that doesn't really matter now does it?
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The Dude.
@Vance Astro said:
"@The Dude. said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@Deadspace said:
" Daredevil wins. "
Clearly.
"
Sorry dudes, Lui Kang for me, clearly :-) "
How? He beat three people who could have easily ripped his sould from his body if it wasn't for MK rules.
He hasn't done anything that would put him on a level to beat Daredevil.DD would have wrecked Shao Kahn,Shinnok,and Shang Tsung.
What is your case for Lui Kang.He beat some weak ass sorcerers.It's not like he beat Strange or anything.
"

Lui Kang is a beast, and think he's basically superior to DD, in MA/H2H, as good as DD is and as much as I like him, he goes down to Lui Kang.  i'd give DD 3/10 against LK