#1  Edited By The_Martian
Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Daredevil. His CQC training along with his baton, strength, speed, agility etc. would allow him to beat Bane.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

I think Daredevil could take this.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By Zoom

Hey look! A battle with Bane where he isn't ridiculously outclassed!

Daredevil is going to have some trouble hurting Bane at all, but I think he'll eventually outsmart Bane and find a way to bring him down. He's agile enough to avoid the back breaking Bane gave to an incredibly tired batman.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Barry Flash

Yeah i think Dare Devil will win in the end, because he's a lot more faster and agile. He could wreck the wires on his back and it'd make him weaker would it not?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Zoom says:

"Hey look! A battle with Bane where he isn't ridiculously outclassed!"

Had the same reaction.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Daredevil would pull it off, but Bane would give him one hell of a fight. Then again, Bane doesn't have anything DD hasn't seen before with the likes of Mr. Hyde, Tombstone and Wrecker...
Post Edited:2008-03-04 21:27:08

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

DD wins..no question.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Barry Flash

Also, i just have to say, the Dare Devil picture posted at the top, is so cool, i've never seen that before.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry Flash says:

"Also, i just have to say, the Dare Devil picture posted at the top, is so cool, i've never seen that before."

That's some pretty recent cover art. Almost all the art for DD in the past few years has been golden, both covers and penciling. Maleev and Lark are both geniuses.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gottheit

I want to see this fight happen. Ever since it happened on a Heroclix game I was in, I so wanted some comic artists and maybe even some writers to actually, like, have this happen. But, yeah, if Bane gets in a few hits, Daredevil is in serious trouble, but I don't think Bane will get off those hits. But, then again, I keep thinking about Kingpin. Has Kingpin ever lost to Daredevil in a straight up fisticuffs(or, billy club against fist) fight?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gottheit says:

"I want to see this fight happen. Ever since it happened on a Heroclix game I was in, I so wanted some comic artists and maybe even some writers to actually, like, have this happen. But, yeah, if Bane gets in a few hits, Daredevil is in serious trouble, but I don't think Bane will get off those hits. But, then again, I keep thinking about Kingpin. Has Kingpin ever lost to Daredevil in a straight up fisticuffs(or, billy club against fist) fight?"

DD beat his ass bad when he took over Hell's Kitchen.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gottheit

Hmm, then maybe Daredevil could pick this one up. Were there any outside forces in Kingpin's losing, or was it ONLY Daredevil's superior fighting? 'Cause, for a long time, Kingpin took it to a lot of heroes, including Daredevil, AND Moon Knight...

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gottheit

Nice. Then, dude, I see Daredevil as taking this one. See, Daredevil is wicked cool, even though for some reason, I don't care that often about him. Strange how that works.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Fair fight. DD let him know he was coming and even took him on without his billy club.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius

Bane wouldn't be anything new to DD. He has faced Mr Hyde on the regular and this guy can go toe to toe with some of the heavy hitters like Cage.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#17  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Alpha said:
"

Bane wouldn't be anything new to DD. He has faced Mr Hyde on the regular and this guy can go toe to toe with some of the heavy hitters like Cage.

"

Fighting Mr. Hyde and Bane would be entirely different, IMO.  While Bane is certainly strong and large, he's an extremely skilled h2h combatant.
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King Quisling

Venom or no venom?

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By Strafe Prower

DD

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@burr787 said:
" It's a tough call, I'm going to go with Bane. He is a master tactician and can take one hell of a beating. After a long fight Bane could just use his venom and get a second wind. Although DD is very fast and agile, I've seen Bane move incredible fast with the use of venom and that was after he was beaten to a pulp. "
How is it a tough call? Bane isn't on DD's level in any area of combat.Bane could pump all the venom he want's..this fight isn't going to last long.Hyde is way stronger than Bane and alot more durable and DD made his lungs collapse with one move.Bane has no comparable speed feats to DD's...unless he's disappeared in broad day light,clotheslined Speed demon or thrown something and hit the target before the object got there..from all the way across the panel.Also didn't Tim Drake beat Bane?
JKarmosay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JKarmosay
@burr787 said:
" @Vance Astro:  Bane's had a hole punched through his chest all the way through his spine and survived. This was Also by a superman powered Batman. He survives a fight against Junior who is a lot more flexible than DD and can pop someones head off with ease, after that he has about 50 bricks thrown at him at high speeds. This is all without venom, when he takes the venom later in the day, he is instantly healed and cripples this one guys hand in a blur and goes to fight almost every D list villian. After that he is completly fine and walks away with ease. "
Cool stuff.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

DD ftw, Lets not forget he also took out the Absorbing Man who transformed himself into diamond :)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Donovan Montgomery said:
" DD ftw, Lets not forget he also took out the Absorbing Man who transformed himself into diamond :) "
He had a gun in that fight.

@burr787 said:
" @Vance Astro:  Bane's had a hole punched through his chest all the way through his spine and survived. This was Also by a superman powered Batman. He survives a fight against Junior who is a lot more flexible than DD and can pop someones head off with ease, after that he has about 50 bricks thrown at him at high speeds. This is all without venom, when he takes the venom later in the day, he is instantly healed and cripples this one guys hand in a blur and goes to fight almost every D list villian. After that he is completly fine and walks away with ease. "
I don't see what Junior being more flexible than DD means or how surviving a fight with him means anything.
Bane having a hole punched through his chest..is insignificant as well.Healing factor doesn't work when you get knocked out.Wolverine,Sabretooth,Deadpool,Hulk have all shown evidence of this.Unconsciousness doesn't register as an injury.
50 Bricks at high speed? Hyde has taken hits from Mjolnir but was knocked out by Daredevil.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:
My point is DD can beat Bane just as easily :) even without the gun.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @Vance Astro: My point is DD can beat Bane just as easily :) even without the gun. "
Bane has a terrible track record considering his powers.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess you can't make a carreer out of a one hit wonder, eh?
Even if that one hit is the (weakend and exhasted) Batman's back.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@burr787 said:
" @Vance Astro: So what? Bane is also faster than Hyde and knows several forms of martial arts and master tactician who's beaten Judo Master. If Patriot could beat Hyde with only strength than he can't be that good of a fighter. Besides Bane's real test is coming up in less than two weeks. In Secret Six # 12 Wonder Woman is going to show up, She is a skilled fighter even without powers, if Bane can take even take a punch from her or hold his own in a fight then we will know if how good of a fighter he is. Until then I'll give DD the upper hand only because Bane hasn't been explored as much since Knightfall which was a crap story. "
So what? So what if Bane is faster than Hyde? Bane isn't faster than Daredevil.Bane is also not a better fighter than DD...not even close.
I doubt Bane can or will beat Wonder Woman..he consistantly loses to people way below her level.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#28  Edited By The_Martian
@Buckshot said:
"

Zoom says:

"Hey look! A battle with Bane where he isn't ridiculously outclassed!"

Had the same reaction.

"
I try :)
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iLLituracy

Daredevil takes this.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TruePwnge

DD maybe, close fight

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

There is nothing close about this fight.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Perhaps this one would be more interesting if Bane had prep time to study & learn about DD?

Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n:
And wore him out by throwing his rouges gallery at him :}
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
" @k4tzm4n: And wore him out by throwing his rouges gallery at him :} "
That doesn't work.Ask Mr.Fear.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By castleking
if bane grabs DD its good night the blind man , he'll probably get a worse beating from bane then he has from kingpin or pun.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:
Worked for Typhoid Mary.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
"@k4tzm4n: And wore him out by throwing his rouges gallery at him :} "

LOL...No, merely saying I believe Bane would have better odds if given the chance to study Daredevil before entering the battle.
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sparda
@Vance Astro said:
" 50 Bricks at high speed? Hyde has taken hits from Mjolnir but was knocked out by Daredevil."
I just want to say, that since I don't know the circumstances of his lost to DD, that sounds stupid as all hell.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By castleking
you also gotta ask your self what version of hyde was it as well.....
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#40  Edited By Caligula

DD curbstomps, he would se Bane coming from a mile away

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" if bane grabs DD its good night the blind man , he'll probably get a worse beating from bane then he has from kingpin or pun. "
Unlike the Kingpin..Bane isn't protected by writing.Marvel at one point tried to make it seem as if the Kingpin could actually take DD.Bendis changed that.
Also the Punisher has never straight up beat DD.The only times he's ever beaten DD is on a technicality.Bane has no guns either,nor is he as good a shot as Punisher.
Also DD has a ninja technique to break the grip of even people with superhuman strength..so no it's not over if Bane grabs him.
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:
Just makes it more interesting :)
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro said:
"@castleking said:
" if bane grabs DD its good night the blind man , he'll probably get a worse beating from bane then he has from kingpin or pun. "
Unlike the Kingpin..Bane isn't protected by writing.Marvel at one point tried to make it seem as if the Kingpin could actually take DD.Bendis changed that.
Also the Punisher has never straight up beat DD.The only times he's ever beaten DD is on a technicality.Bane has no guns either,nor is he as good a shot as Punisher.
Also DD has a ninja technique to break the grip of even people with superhuman strength..so no it's not over if Bane grabs him.
"

In all fairness, I'd say Bane is a superior hand to hand combatant to Castle.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@castleking said:
"
In all fairness, I'd say Bane is a superior hand to hand combatant to Castle. "
I disagree but Castle has never beaten DD h2h anyway.
shadowjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By shadowjin

Close fight... but DD takes it

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By Stronger

Daredevil wins.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Vance Astro said:

@k4tzm4n said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@castleking said:
"
In all fairness, I'd say Bane is a superior hand to hand combatant to Castle. "
I disagree but Castle has never beaten DD h2h anyway.

I bet you've changed that opinion since. lol

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Needlebay

Bane. If Batman (With Superman's powers) couldn't do anything, I doubt Matt could. Bane on Venom is ridiculously powerful for a street.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Needlebay said:

Bane. If Batman (With Superman's powers) couldn't do anything, I doubt Matt could. Bane on Venom is ridiculously powerful for a street.

If by "couldn't do anything" you mean "punched a hole through his torso" then yeah, we're in agreement.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#50  Edited By ReVamp

@k4tzm4n said:

@Needlebay said:

If by "couldn't do anything" you mean "punched a hole through his torso" then yeah, we're in agreement.

o___________O.