Daredevil, The Punisher & Elektra (MCU) vs Green Arrow, Spartan & Ra's al Ghul (CW)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Team Arrow

Arrowverse
Arrowverse

No Caption Provided

Team Daredevil

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Marvel Cinematic Universe

Rules:

• Random encounter
  • Basic knowledge
  • In character
  • Standard equipment
  • Winner is by death, KO or incapacitation
  • Canon versions
  • Black Sky Elektra

Both teams start on opposite sides behind cover
Both teams start on opposite sides behind cover

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team DD

Black Sky MVP

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Daredevil, thanks to Black Sky.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

If we were to put them head to head, than Digg beats Frank, Ollie beats Matt and I'm still undecided on Black Sky.

I'm willing to give team Arrow the win.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Ra's should be able to take care of Black Sky in bonus round.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Netflix thanks to Elektra

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I honestly think Ras should be capable of beating Elektra

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, Dig would beat Frank then he helps Oliver beat Matt leading to them jumping Elektra.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ra's is the MVP.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Daredevil, just better.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black sky was pretty op but I think ra' s can hold her off long enough for Ollie and dig to take care of their opponents

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5abf02973f96e
deactivated-5abf02973f96e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Daredevil is superior

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In cqc it could go either way between Diggle and Frank. Diggle is easily more skilled of the two, but Frank's durability and sheer tenacity cannot be overlooked.

Oliver>Matt. Good fight though.

Unarmored, unarmed and rusty Matt was Elektra's superior skillwise and would've beaten her if not for her enhanced durability. Ra's is more skilled than Matt, he's at his best and is armed with a sword, which can bypass Elektra's durability.

Team CW. Good fight though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. If we exclude outliers, Matt can arguably beat Oliver in a great fight. Like others said Diggle and Frank can go either way in CQC, but since they have gear I'll side with Frank due to better marksmanship, pain tolerance, and overall tactical knowledge. Moreover, Elektra beats Ra's due to superior skill (her feat of taking down armed ninjas is superior to Ra's due to more extreme circumstances via the dark room, starting off unarmed, etc), speed, and stats overall.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel. Just plain better

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Arrow. Diggle would beat Frank and Ollie beats Matt. Black Sky is a problem, but Ra's can hold her long enough for Ollie and Diggle to join in. H2H/Melee really isn't any different.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. If we exclude outliers, Matt can arguably beat Oliver in a great fight. Like others said Diggle and Frank can go either way in CQC, but since they have gear I'll side with Frank due to better marksmanship, pain tolerance, and overall tactical knowledge. Moreover, Elektra beats Ra's due to superior skill (her feat of taking down armed ninjas is superior to Ra's due to more extreme circumstances via the dark room, starting off unarmed, etc), speed, and stats overall.

It was dark for ninjas as well. And while I believe Ra's, or even Oliver, cannot replicate what Black Sky did because of the darkness, they should be able to do it in a lit room, where this fight is taking place. Nyssa could take down half a dozen ninjas at same time and she gets stomped by Merlyn, who is a fodder to Ra's(or Oliver).

IMO, Black Sky would beat both Oliver and Ra's in h2h. But with sword, Oliver and Ra's would take a majority.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: All of which are good points, but do you really think Oliver could replicate such a feat?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RBT

@jayfreeman said:

@rbt: All of which are good points, but do you really think Oliver could replicate such a feat?

By scaling, yes. Even before his Al Sah Him training, he could take on five ninjas while surrounded and not get tagged in cqc. IIRC, Nyssa took down about 6 on an airplane. And the skill gap between Nyssa/pre Al Sah Him Oliver and current Oliver is massive.

Edit- Not in dark like Elektra did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt was skilled enough to tag Elektra, and I think Ra's is more skilled than him by a fair margin. With the literal edge of a sword, I don't see how Ra's does not take her down.

Ollie can take care of Matt and Diggle should be able to take out Punisher.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Sky solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Black Sky solos.

How does Black Sky solo?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@danieldaripper said:
@jayc1324 said:

Black Sky solos.

How does Black Sky solo?

With her superhuman stats

But wasn't she still getting tagged by Matt? And if so, wouldn't Ra's Al Ghul be able to do so as well with his sword? Or do you simply believe she can take all those sword slashes?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@danieldaripper said:
@jayc1324 said:

Black Sky solos.

How does Black Sky solo?

But wasn't she still getting tagged by Matt? And if so, wouldn't Ra's Al Ghul be able to do so as well with his sword? Or do you simply believe she can take all those sword slashes?

She didn't let Danny touch her when he was using the Iron Fist when they last fought. I think she can remain untagged, especially given she has better feats with swords than Ra's.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:
@thehunter said:
@jayc1324 said:
@danieldaripper said:
@jayc1324 said:

Black Sky solos.

How does Black Sky solo?

She didn't let Danny touch her when he was using the Iron Fist when they last fought. I think she can remain untagged, especially given she has better feats with swords than Ra's.

I was talking about Matt, not Danny.

Or do you simply think Danny is better than Ra's Al Ghul as well? Also, could you elaborate what makes you think she's better with a sword than Ra's?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Daredevil, just better.

How are they better? Dig is superior to Frank. Dig is much more durable (keep in mind I said durable not more tolerant of pain) in the current seasons tanks grenades from a feat away and no sells being sent like 30 to 50 feet into a car hood. In terms of marksmanship Frank might have an edge in long range shooting but when it comes to short to medium range gunfights they're pretty even. Dig also has the strength advantage since he's seen to be a dead equal to Oliver who has superior strength feats to Frank like these one hand tosses.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now for speed they don't have any noticeable feats, well except that one bullet timing feat for Dig but I wouldn't call that consistent.

Oliver against Matt would be a close fight but I think Oliver edges it out. With Defenders out Matt got a buff in hand to hand thank's to his feat against Elektra. Now Oliver back in season 4 was able to defeat Damien Darhk (someone similar to Elektra) in melee. As of recently Darhk got a bullet timing feat, and from scaling from weaker totem users should be similar in strength to Elektra. Here is the showing.

No Caption Provided

I'm not even accounting for the season finale fight in which he still beats Damien despite being amped at that point. What's the difference, Oliver beat his opponent while Matt didn't. The season after that it is implied Oliver got better. He goes from being on par with Anarky in season 4 to straight up stomping him in season 5.

Loading Video...

I'm think Ra's could hold his own long enough for Oliver and Dig to come in and help him out.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know what's going on with Diggles arm at the moment but even if it's fine he loses to Punisher, who is essentially just a better (much) more brutal version of himself.

Daredevil vs Arrow is the closest and last to resolve so it doesn't really matter.

Black Sky is better than Ra's in every area. She would stomp him.