Daredevil (Netflix) vs Mockingbird (Agents of Shield)

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is MCU Daredevil from the Netflix series vs Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird from Agents of Shield. The characters are outfitted as shown in the pictures (red suit for Matt, Mockingbird outfit for Bobbi), both are morals off, both have their two batons, and the fight is to KO or incapacitation. Takes place on the streets of New York City and they start 10 yards apart. Who wins and why?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Matt takes it

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mockingbird has legitimate feats against Superhumans and Mid-Range ones at that. Until DD starts matching up with powered individuals I say Mockingbird.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Haven't got that far in AoS yet, but the hawty wins, cause boobs.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt back hands her, taps dat ass and then tells her to make him a sandwich.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the_stegman  Moderator

Mockingbird wins. Matt won't see her coming.

FalcoLylat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FalcoLylat

Mockingbird, because I'd shag her

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mockingbird had a better performance against the super strong kree, who was capable of matching Sif, than Matt had against fisk, or really anyone in the show. Mockingbird wins 7/10, would shag.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Mockingbird wins.

Matt has bags of technical skill, he's been training for 20 years and it shows in the way he fights, he's clearly exceptionally skilled, he just has little practical experience in h2h, I'm expecting him to be much better in season 2.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mockingbird wins . Don't get me wrong if morals were on daredevil would take it.

Morals off plus shield training she uses his blindness to advantage and wins.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mockingbird has legitimate feats against Superhumans and Mid-Range ones at that. Until DD starts matching up with powered individuals I say Mockingbird.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawty wins, she has much better feats.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backing mockingbird for having better performance against a strong character

huthimamwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still boobs

AdamShumpisxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawty.

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mockingbird

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt

T1793456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morse

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mockingbird beats the breaks off of him...

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bobbi

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Kind of surprised everyone's giving this to Mockingbird. What are her feats? I remember her struggling to take out two thugs in the fight with her in the red coat, and in the same episode where May fought Scarlotti she again struggled against common henchmen IIRC. Can someone fill me in on what I've been missing? I don't keep up with Agents of SHIELD.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil. He got a lot better in Season 2.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee: His Season 1 feats were very good also. I'd still like to hear some feats for Mockingbird, especially clarification on her apparently doing well against a superhuman despite taking forever to take out two thugs she had the drop on in her red coat fight.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: In episode 11 (or 12) of season 2, she takes on a Kree who beat Lady Sif and was actually driving him back in one of the fights. She legitimately puts up a good fight against a guy who defeated Sif. Pretty good showing if you ask me.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: It certainly is, but in view of some of her other showings, one could make a case for inconsistency. Consider that, besides the red coat fight I've mentioned already, in the episode where May fought Scarlotti she seemed to again have to work for her victory against just a few henchmen. I might argue it's proof that the Kree is inconsistent if he can beat Sif one moment and then struggle with Mockingbird the next. Sort of like how the Jailer villain from Supergirl did well against her one moment and was getting creamed by Alex the next (I know, different show, but I'm using it as an example).

abraham700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil wins. bobbi was defeated by Grant ward and Melinda May.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abraham700: Do you have links to those fights per chance? If what you say is true, then I would definitely argue that Mockingbird's fight with the Sif-beating Kree is PIS. And it would certainly put her below Daredevil.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Paytience

@shroudofsorrow: Except for the point where May and Ward would both stomp Matt. There is also the point May never beat her. In their first fight, it was over Fury's toolbox. May was supposed take control of the toolbox and escape. Bobbi took the toolbox and May was captured. Their second fight was clear cut...Bobbi won.

Ward's "win" happened after she was drugged and tortured for hours. It consisted of her breaking her constraints, taking the scalpals out from her fingers and stabbing Ward with them, and then proceeding to pretty much beat him down until 33 intervened...at which point she beat both of them until Ward finally put her down.

Matt get's crushed by any of them. Ward has legit wins h2h against a Cenitpede soldier, qnd May has legit h2h wins against no less than 4 super humans, and has fought at least 3 others evenly.

Matt struggled with Fisk...a brawler with a 500 lb bench press. He got beat down on 4 occasions by Punisher and only survived because Frank didn't want to kill him. If the combatives of Castle were enough to stuff him, Bobbi is gonna give him fits. And there is no reason to expect his technicals to be better then fighters who regularly contend with superhumans, and have legit feats against multi tonners...not when he struggles so hard with Fisk and Frank.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Except for the point where May and Ward would both stomp Matt. There is also the point May never beat her. In the8r first fight, it was over Furyvs toolbox. May was supposed take control of the toolbox and escape. Bobbi took the toolbox and May was captured. Their second fight was clear cut...Bobbi won.

OK

I assume you meant to say "was beating them" before she was finally overwhelmed?

Ignoring for a moment the spelling errors, which superhumans has May fought, and what were their powers? Because if none of their powers pertain to strength, speed, or fighting skill, it means less if she can take them out in H2H.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he "struggled". Kingpin gave him a good fight, but Matt ultimately won and also seemed to have the upper hand for most of it anyway. As for his fights with the Punisher, he was winning their first fight and lost because Punisher had a gun, not because Frank was a better fighter. Second time Matt was still addled from the concussion he'd gotten from Punisher's headshot plus the fall.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Wait a minute why would losing to May and Ward put her below Daredevil?

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: It wouldn't, if the feats for May can be elaborated on. As I have mentioned, I do not watch Agents of SHIELD, so my knowledge on it is mostly limited to what I know of Season 1. This is why I am requesting additional info.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I am understanding it right now, she has beaten May, done well against Ward, and contended with Ward and 33 at the same time. All of that should probably be enough to beat Daredevil, Kree feat or no.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: Cool.

Fight 1: As I had remembered, her fight in the red coat is a pretty low showing. It was two henchmen and she had the drop on them, and it still took her over ten seconds to take them out.

Fight 2: Once again, she seems to be taking considerable effort to take out her opposition. Where those opponents superhuman at all, or where they just henchmen? It seemed like they might have been Vampires...

Fight 3: She seemed to not be doing much damage to him. I'll credit her for putting up a valiant effort on the Luke Cage wannabe, but I wouldn't consider that beyond Daredevil's ability to do.

Fights 4 and 5: Didn't do very well there either, but considering that the opponent was a brick-type foe with superhuman strength, DD wouldn't have done much better, so there is that.

Fight 6: Now that's more like it. Any feats for that guy, or was he just a grunt? Either way, it's a solid showing.

Fight 7: Also better, though her having to exploit the environment somewhat is noteworthy. Does Carla have any feats? Decent showing either way. Should be comparable to DD's beating Rance, or better if Carla has feats.

Fight 8: Fighting evenly with May is a very good showing in my book. Not much more to say about this one. Her reacting to May in time to keep from getting shot would also suggest reflexes on par with Daredevil's, so that's also good.

Fight 9: Pretty good. Feats for him? Who is he anyway?

Fight 10: Was that May or 33? If the former, she went down way too easily. I'm calling that a PIS showing, especially in view of May challenging her the first time around. If the latter...less sure.

Fight 11: This is a very good showing, considering she was injured and fighting two credible opponents at once. And consistent with her being about on par with May going off of their first fight.

In all, there's some definite inconsistency that I'm seeing, but the better showings should have her above Daredevil, so I stand by my stance; she does indeed win. I do still like DD and his show more though :)

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Paytience

@paytience said:

@shroudofsorrow: Except for the point where May and Ward would both stomp Matt. There is also the point May never beat her. In the8r first fight, it was over Furyvs toolbox. May was supposed take control of the toolbox and escape. Bobbi took the toolbox and May was captured. Their second fight was clear cut...Bobbi won.

OK

I assume you meant to say "was beating them" before she was finally overwhelmed?

Ignoring for a moment the spelling errors, which superhumans has May fought, and what were their powers? Because if none of their powers pertain to strength, speed, or fighting skill, it means less if she can take them out in H2H.

She beat Tobias Ford, a teleporter essentially; She beat Francis Noche, Super Strength; Eva Belyakov, super strength sufficient enough to tank a car hitting her with no damage-the car was destroyed; She was beating Carl Creel noticeably, the absorbing man, who had sufficient strength that last week he easily broke the cuffs that were holding Coulson and Talbot. She fought on Par with centipedes on two occasions...at least one of those times was against Haywward, a spec ops guy. At a later point, she was able to disarm Kaminsky who was using the berserker staff, and then use the staff to defeat a team of Centipede soldiers. She also of course beat Marcus Scarlotti, aka whiplash, who was known for almost killing Hawkeye. It is of note because Scarlotti uses a chainspear, which is a much faster chain type then the Kasurigama that Nobu uses...May was able to to easily avoid it.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he "struggled". Kingpin gave him a good fight, but Matt ultimately won and also seemed to have the upper hand for most of it anyway.

Loading Video...

Fisk CLEARLY takes the advantage in this fight several times; the final time is literally a situation where had it not been for his armor, DD would have been creamed. Saying that he didn't struggle against Fisk is frankly, incorrect.

As for his fights with the Punisher, he was winning their first fight and lost because Punisher had a gun, not because Frank was a better fighter. Second time Matt was still addled from the concussion he'd gotten from Punisher's headshot plus the fall.

He wasn't their first fight at all. He got the drop on Punisher, and Punisher put him out. It isn't even debatable. Punisher left him motionless long enough to LEAVE the area. The only reason he didn't kill DD at that point is because he didn't want to kill him. DD then got up and attacked him by surprise again, and he got shot in the head for it...the only reason he survived that is because according to Melvin Potter, Punisher shot himm precisely enough to hit the exact spot so that it wouldn't kill him.

Loading Video...

Like it or not, at around 40 secoonds in, this fight is done.
Here is their second fight:

Loading Video...

Again, DD catches Punisher by surprise again, this time kicking him off a reservoir. They fight, and Frank takes DD's baton away and drops him with it. He then maintains that advantage until the cops start shooting at him, and even then is beating Daredevil pretty much right up until he get's shot. It is only THEN, after he is put under fire and takes a bullet that DD takes any sort of advantage...and he still got put through a skylight for it.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fight 1: As I had remembered, her fight in the red coat is a pretty low showing. It was two henchmen and she had the drop on them, and it still took her over ten seconds to take them out.

I don't know what makes it a low showing. She beats them easily. As for taking a long time...I don't know how you wnna judge camera cuts, but okay. I present this...those are Hydra agents. In the beginning of TWS, Widow is taking on Hydra agents as well...how long does she take to put down two? Furthermore, I present this...these were agents in full kit. Body armor and helmets...how long does it take DD to put down unarmored opponents with not a fraction of the training with his batons?

Fight 2: Once again, she seems to be taking considerable effort to take out her opposition. Where those opponents superhuman at all, or where they just henchmen? It seemed like they might have been Vampires...

Considerable effort compared to what? She takes out multiple armed men easily with a napkin. I don't get what you're trying to criticize here, unless you wanna compare her taking on the personal bodyguard of an arms dealer who works for Hydra. You wanna compare that to the effore it takes DD to take down Irish mobsters?

Fight 3: She seemed to not be doing much damage to him. I'll credit her for putting up a valiant effort on the Luke Cage wannabe, but I wouldn't consider that beyond Daredevil's ability to do.

That was Kree sentry Mack, the same guy she is sparring later. He was granted some emasure of enhanced strength, and a good amount of durability...he was able to survive a fall of several stories into the city below with no noticeable damage. Consdiering his struggles with Fisk and Melvin Potter in similar situations and tight environments...I don't know how would fare against that version of Mack.

Fights 4 and 5: Didn't do very well there either, but considering that the opponent was a brick-type foe with superhuman strength, DD wouldn't have done much better, so there is that.

That was the Kree who took on Sif, Vin-Tak. She got tossed once and then Daisy's powers started fritzing, and she got him the second time around.

Fight 6: Now that's more like it. Any feats for that guy, or was he just a grunt? Either way, it's a solid showing.

Coulson: John Bruno, Military assassin. Became an obsession of his discovering creative ways to kill.

Fight 7: Also better, though her having to exploit the environment somewhat is noteworthy. Does Carla have any feats? Decent showing either way. Should be comparable to DD's beating Rance, or better if Carla has feats.

Same episode as the above guy. She is indexed, but is essentially a one episode character. In this same episode May fights Francis Noche.

Fight 8: Fighting evenly with May is a very good showing in my book. Not much more to say about this one. Her reacting to May in time to keep from getting shot would also suggest reflexes on par with Daredevil's, so that's also good.

Her better feat came right before that clip picked up. May has her at gunpoint and Bobbi kicks of a desk and backflips out the window before May can get a shot off...and yes, May does actually shoot.

That is Mack, the guy was made the Kree sentry in the earlier clip.

Fight 10: Was that May or 33? If the former, she went down way too easily. I'm calling that a PIS showing, especially in view of May challenging her the first time around. If the latter...less sure.

That is agent 33.

Fight 11: This is a very good showing, considering she was injured and fighting two credible opponents at once. And consistent with her being about on par with May going off of their first fight.

It is a really good showing.

In all, there's some definite inconsistency that I'm seeing, but the better showings should have her above Daredevil, so I stand by my stance; she does indeed win. I do still like DD and his show more though :)

Bobbi vs May again...keep in mind, Bobbi is still rehabing here from the broken knee, and the AR15 round that took out her lung.

Loading Video...

Bobbi again from season 3...these Batons are standard issue for her. She used them again this episode and last week as well. An overlooked thing is how tankish Bobbi is. She ate 33's hits easy to give back a hard one, and in this scene she takes a high kick to the face and it barely registers...and then she teeps the crap out of him.

Loading Video...

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By shroudofsorrow

I'll respond to these one at a time, starting with this one:

@paytience said:
@shroudofsorrow said:
@paytience said:

OK

She beat Tobias Ford, a teleporter essentially; She beat Francis Noche, Super Strength; Eva Belyakov, super strength sufficient enough to tank a car hitting her with no damage-the car was destroyed; She was beating Carl Creel noticeably, the absorbing man, who had sufficient strength that last week he easily broke the cuffs that were holding Coulson and Talbot. She fought on Par with centipedes on two occasions...at least one of those times was against Haywward, a spec ops guy. At a later point, she was able to disarm Kaminsky who was using the berserker staff, and then use the staff to defeat a team of Centipede soldiers. She also of course beat Marcus Scarlotti, aka whiplash, who was known for almost killing Hawkeye. It is of note because Scarlotti uses a chainspear, which is a much faster chain type then the Kasurigama that Nobu uses...May was able to to easily avoid it.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he "struggled". Kingpin gave him a good fight, but Matt ultimately won and also seemed to have the upper hand for most of it anyway.

Loading Video...

Fisk CLEARLY takes the advantage in this fight several times; the final time is literally a situation where had it not been for his armor, DD would have been creamed. Saying that he didn't struggle against Fisk is frankly, incorrect.

As for his fights with the Punisher, he was winning their first fight and lost because Punisher had a gun, not because Frank was a better fighter. Second time Matt was still addled from the concussion he'd gotten from Punisher's headshot plus the fall.

He wasn't their first fight at all. He got the drop on Punisher, and Punisher put him out. It isn't even debatable. Punisher left him motionless long enough to LEAVE the area. The only reason he didn't kill DD at that point is because he didn't want to kill him. DD then got up and attacked him by surprise again, and he got shot in the head for it...the only reason he survived that is because according to Melvin Potter, Punisher shot himm precisely enough to hit the exact spot so that it wouldn't kill him.

Loading Video...

Like it or not, at around 40 secoonds in, this fight is done.
Here is their second fight:

Loading Video...

Again, DD catches Punisher by surprise again, this time kicking him off a reservoir. They fight, and Frank takes DD's baton away and drops him with it. He then maintains that advantage until the cops start shooting at him, and even then is beating Daredevil pretty much right up until he get's shot. It is only THEN, after he is put under fire and takes a bullet that DD takes any sort of advantage...and he still got put through a skylight for it.

1. Given that Matt took a beating from Kingpin after being badly injured by Nobu without his armor, and then went smashing through a window and lasted long enough to make it all the way back to his apartment, I've long questioned the idea that Matt couldn't beat Fisk without his armor. He has some pretty good durability showings without it. Yes, Kingpin gets the upper hand at a few points...but DD had the upper hand at a few points as well, and he ultimately won. Saying that Matt would have definitively lost without his armor isn't ringing true with me.

2. Incorrect. Matt's on the ground at 0:36 and gets up less than ten seconds later, catching up with Punisher before he can leave the area. That's not at all what you were suggesting. DD recovered fast enough to catch up with Punisher and resume the fight, and had Punisher on the ground before Frank drew a gun and shot him. That's winning via gun, not superior H2H skill. Matt was winning beforehand.

3. I believe as I mentioned, Matt was likely still recovering from his concussion in fight 2, and at the end of their fight, you can see Matt staggering and can tell that his senses are still screwed up. Punisher even catches on to this and takes advantage of it to win. Matt wasn't exactly at his A-game there. That he still gave Punisher a good fight even under those conditions is noteworthy.

Now to the second one...

@paytience said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

I don't know what makes it a low showing. She beats them easily. As for taking a long time...I don't know how you wnna judge camera cuts, but okay. I present this...those are Hydra agents. In the beginning of TWS, Widow is taking on Hydra agents as well...how long does she take to put down two? Furthermore, I present this...these were agents in full kit. Body armor and helmets...how long does it take DD to put down unarmored opponents with not a fraction of the training with his batons?

Considerable effort compared to what? She takes out multiple armed men easily with a napkin. I don't get what you're trying to criticize here, unless you wanna compare her taking on the personal bodyguard of an arms dealer who works for Hydra. You wanna compare that to the effore it takes DD to take down Irish mobsters?

That was Kree sentry Mack, the same guy she is sparring later. He was granted some emasure of enhanced strength, and a good amount of durability...he was able to survive a fall of several stories into the city below with no noticeable damage. Consdiering his struggles with Fisk and Melvin Potter in similar situations and tight environments...I don't know how would fare against that version of Mack.

That was the Kree who took on Sif, Vin-Tak. She got tossed once and then Daisy's powers started fritzing, and she got him the second time around.

Coulson: John Bruno, Military assassin. Became an obsession of his discovering creative ways to kill.

Same episode as the above guy. She is indexed, but is essentially a one episode character. In this same episode May fights Francis Noche.

Her better feat came right before that clip picked up. May has her at gunpoint and Bobbi kicks of a desk and backflips out the window before May can get a shot off...and yes, May does actually shoot.

That is Mack, the guy was made the Kree sentry in the earlier clip.

That is agent 33.

It is a really good showing.

Bobbi vs May again...keep in mind, Bobbi is still rehabing here from the broken knee, and the AR15 round that took out her lung.

Loading Video...

Bobbi again from season 3...these Batons are standard issue for her. She used them again this episode and last week as well. An overlooked thing is how tankish Bobbi is. She ate 33's hits easy to give back a hard one, and in this scene she takes a high kick to the face and it barely registers...and then she teeps the crap out of him.

Loading Video...

1. Several problems here: 1) Hydra agents are still text-book fodder in the MCU. 2) Black Widow did NOT take out Hydra agents in TWS, they were pirates under Batroc. And it's a red herring, because I never considered Widow to be Daredevil's equal or better either. That it took her a while to take out two pirates isn't the best showing for her. 3) Varies. Sometimes, Matt does have to exercise effort to take down unarmored opponents, other times he downs them a heck of a lot quicker than Mockingbird did for those guys. But, since there is the difference of armor versus unarmored, there is that. I will concede that their wearing armor makes it seem less like a low showing, since it accounts for the length of time needed to win.

One last thing though; how much training you've had with a weapon doesn't mean much if another person is better with it. Not saying Matt is, but my point being that saying he's had less training with his weapons doesn't automatically prove he's inferior with them. The feats are supposed to determine that, or failing that, accolades. Experience doesn't matter.

2. Napkins? That was against Carla. I don't know what you're referring to there. In that entire fight with those men she and the other chap didn't ever use "napkins", unless I was missing something. Bobbi was using her clubs, as per usual, and he used a chair before tossing her what looked like a club. Also, being an arms dealer or working for Hydra doesn't make you any better of a fighter than Irish mobsters. Consider Matt beat a greater number of foes than was shown here (though not by much), while not in his armor and recovering from injuries that included multiple broken ribs. Towards the ends of the first season he again swiftly takes out a fair-sized number of goons without his armor. That none of those men were arms dealers or working for Hydra is actually irrelevant, as there is nothing to suggest that either of those things matters. Especially since it's not like common criminals can't be arms dealers. Turk sells weapons in Daredevil, it doesn't make him a credible fighter at all.

3. Durability's not the same as strength, and I never said Matt would beat him. I said that doing what Bobbi did (annoying him for a while before being overwhelmed), is probably about what Matt would be able to do. It's a moot point really, because he was clearly above Bobbi, and would clearly be above Matt, so there's little reason to bring it up at all. He's just on a different tier...at least at that point in time. If she can easily trounce him later in a sparring match, that really suggests inconsistency to me. He's doing very well one moment, but looking like an amateur the next. I call that inconsistent.

4. Thanks for clarification on the Kree sentry.

5. His being a military assassin who was obsessed with finding creative ways to kill doesn't actually prove fighting skill. In fact, the best assassins are often the ones who kill through discrete means, not fighting it out. So, we know he's a prolific killer, but what if most of his kills were not done through combat but through, say...poison or sniping? Not to mention that that would make it more credible that he's lasted so long. Most assassins tend to die during the course of what they do. If he's lasted as long as he has, I think we can infer that he's not the sort of assassin who goes in fists flying or guns blazing. All that being said, he shouldn't be any worse a fighter than Kingpin's hitman Rance, and Mockingbird beat this guy more easily, so that does look good for her.

6. If Carla has no real feats, than Bobbi beating her with environmental help should be on par with DD's beating the featless Rance with environmental help.

7. Not much to say concerning Bobbi's reaction speed, since it just reinforces what I already think; her reaction speeds are about the same as Matt's. Yes, May is a better shot than common thugs, but is she anymore quick to fire? And in any case, DD has reacted to more than one gunman at a time, so their reflexes should be comparable in any case.

8. Mack again, huh? And pre-superhuman? Then he's just a grunt, but the ease and swiftness with which she trounced him is impressive.

9. I had a feeling. Stomping 33 is another very nice showing.

10. The second May fight is nice. If the whole thing was a test though, I could make the case that May might have been holding back, but it matters little in any case given the relative swiftness with which Bobbi won.

But ultimately, everything here is a moot point, because I did already concede that Bobbi would win based on her better showings anyway. Not much reason to keep going over technicalities. Unless you want to, I guess. But ultimately, even without the inconsistency regarding our superhumans, her beating May, beating 33 easily, and contending with Ward and 33 while injured are all above anything Matt's done to date, and a lot of her other showings can match his. I wouldn't call it a stomp or claim that Mockingbird is leaps and bounds above him, but she is definitely still of a higher level of skill. So Mockingbird wins just about every time.

abraham700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By abraham700

Melinda May and Phil Coulson were the only agents of Shield that impressed me, Phil Coulson faced Calvin Zabo in pure h2h and caused problems for Zabo.

Phil Coulson lost the fight, but he was great.

Grant Ward and bobbi morse did nothing that impressed me.

I realize that some people loves clichés, quotes out of context:

''They can fight against superhumans'' ''

Well, Captain America fought with loki and Emil Blonsky fought against Hulk, but they have not achieved anything, the simple fact that they fought against superhumans means nothing.

''Daredevil had problems against hitmen''

Well, Bullseye and Deathstroke are hitmen in Comics, but they are highly trained, Bullseye was trained by the CIA, Deathstroke is a government experiment.

Deadstrooke and Bullseye are futile, yes, they lacked big ambitions, They chose sell their skills to Gangsters, they are just Hitmans, but that does not mean they are not highly qualified.

Bullseye can defeat several ninjas or agents of Shield effortlessly, the fact that Black Widow be a member of Avengers be meant nothing when they fought. Black Widow was defeated by Bullseye, humiliating and easily.

Jhon healy and Rancer: I do not know anything about their origin, but they showed they are highly trained, the fact the Healy and Rancer be hitmen is no excuse to belittle them. They have proven their worth.

abraham700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Except for the point where May and Ward would both stomp Matt.

No, after season 2 Daredevil would stomp Grant ward.