User Lists: 0

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@red king said:

@omnicrono: I've seen it twice, and without the suit he has no feats suggesting he could.

Okay, so you didn't actually watch it then. Check.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: I have, how about you show or stat the feats instead of dodging it? Cap has more feats, Batman without the suit doesn't have the feats to match him.

Batman with the suit only has like 15 minutes of feats.

Please stop dodging and prove Batman has feats on caps level.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: feats for batman can throw a motorcycle in the same fashion cap did while riding the motorcycle then flip and throw the motorcycle in the same military jeep.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once Nightwing makes his theatrical debut and Red Hood makes his theatrical, then you can have your Daredevil and Punisher fight. As it stands now, DCEU Batman is a monster and way too much for ol horn head to handle.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and it's no contest lmao. This borders spite with standard gear.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman takes it.

On a side note, Bruce is no where near as strong as Cap. The striking gap between the two is closer, but still Cap is better.

Anyone who disagrees...

No Caption Provided

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, easily.

Emperor777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you've seen BvS this isn't a debate, Batman kills him.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@stormdriven: But there's no need for Doomsday to hold back, and considering that he was in his third stage if evolving, how is it that he didn't even jump and lung faster than his previous evolving stage? It doesn't make sense considering that Doomsday didn't hold back, there's no reason for him to hold back, it was a mindless beast so I don't see why he didn't lung towards Batman that fast, if not faster. It doesn't make sense, Doomsday was moving faster and faster for each time evolving. I mean, he jumped from Stryker's Island and reached Metropolis in seconds in his third stage of evolving, so he did have a consistent speed.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: Doesn't matter wether or not Batman only had to pull the trigger, he pulled it after Doomsday lunged at him, meaning that an impulse from his brain moved fast enough, much faster than the limit of real life, to pull the trigger before Doomsday reached him This what you learn in like, 9th grade or something.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 Can you explain how Daredevil's senses work in the series when it comes to evading bullets. I just said it, but @samjackson won't believe me, perhaps I've said something wrong or forgetten something, so can you please explain how his senses work when it comes to evading bullets in the series? What I've said is that Daredevil's senses allows him to anticipate someone's shots and therefore bullet time, as in anticipating when someone's going to pull the trigger and then move out of the way right before someone shoots. Is that not the way Daredevil's evaded bullets by the use of his senses, or am I forgetting or mistaking something?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lgh0stl said:
@usha said:
@captain_batman_ftw said:

Besides, this is only Batfleck's first movie, he performed much better than what Cap did in his first movie, and I'm sure there's much more and much better to come.

The problem is though, I know that the Cap's skills will evolve. Not sure about Batfleck, but hopefully in the solo Batman movie he demonstrates pure peak human skill (He better be faster than Ip Man and Bruce Lee). Chris Evans stated that he wanted Cap to be consistent throughout the Marvel franchise and said Cap will evolve in each movie and advance his fighting skills but not go all full Bruce Lee just yet.

Well Batman is not starting in that movie he is already a veteran Batman and for him to compare this Batman to Cap's first movie doesn't make sense, Bruce already show his skills all they need to do is be consistent with that, and we might get a deterioration with his feats because like he said he is getting slow due to his age.

Do you really believe Warner/DC will make Batman's feat deteriorate? Batman is their money maker...
He said this not because of their physical abilities, but because he captured and interrogated some thugs and none of them gave the information he needed.....

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this fight is unfair batman stomps

rukus4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't decided on a winner yet, but Daredevil was able to withstand blows from Kingpin during his battles against him in season 1. Daredevil took the last fight. Kingpin has been shown to be strong enough to throw adult men around quite effortlessly. I'd say it's comparable to what I saw Batman doing in BvS.

That being said, I'm not sure DD has an answer for inflicting damage to Batman through this uber armor Snyder has put Batman in.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Kingpin has been shown to be strong enough to throw adult men around quite effortlessly.

Just imagine Batfleck being Kingpin but with actual fighting skill.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Alexander505

Devil had really trouble against someone strong as Fisk. Batfleck is at least strong as Fisk (Batleck my opinion is stronger, just see the fight against Superman, how he was strong enough to throw him around easily) but much faster, much skilled in martial arts, with reflexes able to dodging hits of a shotgun at close range, and a body armor more durable then Devil's armor.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman destroys. Daredevil's punches don't even connect and he pulls them all.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

batfleck

rukus4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: I saw the movie. Batman definitely displayed martial arts skill, but Snyder seemed much more focused on Batman's raw strength. Batman did not seem to be either as skilled or as interested in using a wider range of martial arts. It was interesting to note that Batman's training was displayed as strength-focused and not skill-focused. Again, he's definitely more skilled than Kingpin, based on the feats I've seen, but I wonder if he'd be able to land any hits on DD. It's DD's evasion versus Batman's raw tanking ability based on that suit.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

DCEU Batman proved to be MCU Captain America's physical equal as he performed feats just like Cap's and whatnot.

Batman sends Daredevil flying to sleep.

Yes to Batman beating Murdock

A discerningly grim no to Batman remotely matching or equalling MCU Cap.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Alexander505

DCEU Batman proved to be MCU Captain America's physical equal as he performed feats just like Cap's and whatnot.

Batman sends Daredevil flying to sleep.

Yes to Batman beating Murdock

A discerningly grim no to Batman remotely matching or equalling MCU Cap.

Batfleck could matching the classic Cap.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: Why not? He punched a guy's head and his head got sent flying down and penetrated through planks, and also the kicking feat where he kicked a guy in the head (not even his torso) and sent him flying 15ft away. A hit on the head concentrates the force only on the head, so for Batman to send someone flying 15ft away by kicking someone in the head definitely equals Cap striking feats of punching or kicking someone 30ft with s hit to the torso. There's also the one where he grappled on to a guy with his grapnel gun, the guy flyed towards Batman and Batman punched the guy and sent the guy 20ft away with his fist. It would require a huge amount of force just to stop the guy going any further, let alone send him 20ft back. Other than raw strenght, Batman's physicality matches Cap's, and he isn't that far behind Cap in raw strenght. Just my opinion, but can you elaborate? Cap's got better agility, strenght and debatably fighting skills, but Batman's not far behind.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Alexander505

@deranged_midget: Why not? He punched a guy's head and his head got sent flying down and penetrated through planks, and also the kicking feat where he kicked a guy in the head (not even his torso) and sent him flying 15ft away. A hit on the head concentrates the force only on the head, so for Batman to send someone flying 15ft away by kicking someone in the head definitely equals Cap striking feats of punching or kicking someone 30ft with s hit to the torso. There's also the one where he grappled on to a guy with his grapnel gun, the guy flyed towards Batman and Batman punched the guy and sent the guy 20ft away with his fist. It would require a huge amount of force just to stop the guy going any further, let alone send him 20ft back. Just my opinion, but can you elaborate?

You know why they said DCCU Batman can't be (yet at least) as MCU Cap? Because he never threw away a motorcycle (Avengers AOU) with his raw strength. Anyway, I agree with you, the striking power is the same, it's obvious.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander505: Yeah, that's the thing. A character is suddenly superior just because they got an established history. I agree with raw strenght, Cap's better than Batman in raw strenght. I do think that Cap > Batman in a good fight, but not that Batman isn't comparable at the least.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 Can you explain how Daredevil's senses work in the series when it comes to evading bullets. I just said it, but @samjackson won't believe me, perhaps I've said something wrong or forgetten something, so can you please explain how his senses work when it comes to evading bullets in the series? What I've said is that Daredevil's senses allows him to anticipate someone's shots and therefore bullet time, as in anticipating when someone's going to pull the trigger and then move out of the way right before someone shoots. Is that not the way Daredevil's evaded bullets by the use of his senses, or am I forgetting or mistaking something?

I remember the opening scene in the first episode of season one showing this. I don't know if what you said was outright stated in the series but that is how comic daredevil works so your probably right:

No Caption Provided

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander505: Yeah, that's the thing. A character is suddenly superior just because they got an established history. I agree with raw strenght, Cap's better than Batman in raw strenght. I do think that Cap > Batman in a good fight, but not that Batman isn't comparable at the least.

Cap has more feats, obviously, DCCU Batman is just started, so we need more time to have a better view, but what we seen in BVS is already enough to put him above MCU Devil.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah, that's what I thought. I can check episode one. Thanks.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By SamJackson

@jashro44 said:

I remember the opening scene in the first episode of season one showing this. I don't know if what you said was outright stated in the series but that is how comic daredevil works so your probably right:

No Caption Provided

I know how Matt powers work. I didn't reply to that part of your post because you said the same thing I said. If he doesn't sense something or not know its there how can he be prepared for it. I said this to you in a previous post. But now since @jashro44 is here maybe he can help These are the problems we aren't agreeing on..

1. Bruce is supersonic in reactions because he grapple hooked out of the way of Doomsday lunge... Even though his grapple gun was out and already aimed before Doomsday lunged. And the scene shows Doomsday look at Bruce than Bruce pulling out his grapple gun and aiming it and the next scene show Doomsday lunging and then Bruce being pulled away.
  2. Bruce has more experience because he's been Batman for 20 years in Gotham and captured the Suicide Squad... Even though we no context behind how he captured the SS or if he had help.
  3. Bruce warehouse scene is comparable to Caps elevator scene... Even though Bruce had more room, had weapons, a bullet proof suit and got tagged a lot more even overwhelmed at one point.
  4. Bruce has comparable skill to Cap even though he has one showing and in that one showing he did worst than Cap ever did and with more gear.
  5. Doomsday is faster than a bullet and he's always faster than a bullet whenever he moves.
  6. Bruce's reactions are better than Matt because he avoided Doomsday (he even admitted he didn't do it under his whole power).

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong so If I am please tell me Jash.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson:I haven't seen the movie so I can't really be much help at the moment. Reading through the discussion about doomsday and batman I think what @stormdriven said makes the most sense. Plot can play a hefty role in movies as much as it does in comics but again I still need to see batman vs superman.

@jashro44: Yeah, that's what I thought. I can check episode one. Thanks.

No problem.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Alexander505

About this Doomsday thing, I already seen the movie twice, and Batman dodges three times Doomsday's attacks actually.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander505: I said that. Two times with the grappling hook and the third time he dropped a smoke bomb and jumped off the fire escape

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander505: I said that. Two times with the grappling hook and the third time he dropped a smoke bomb and jumped off the fire escape

With the scene against the cop that shots to him with the shotgun at close range, we have, for now, the best feats of DCCU Batman about his speed/reflexes. He's really fast.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander505: Except the cop was terrified was shooting everyone (he even almost hit his own partner). And at close range shotgun rounds barely spread if at all. But even I said that was his best feat a lot better than the Doomsday feat IMO.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: He pulled the trigger after Doomsday lunged at him, that's the whole point of that. His brain reacted to it, and Daredevil's never reacted to something that fast. I don't even care about what pulled him away, he was the one who reacted to it. I'm not even saying he used his agility to move put of the way, I did at first but then I remembered what actually happened, and him reacting to it is the whole point, nothing else. If you can't understand that or you misinterpret which it is ehat you're doing here, then sure. Agree to disagree.

Also, the same thing counts for the Hydra agents in the elevator scene. They also had limited space whereas Cap could just stand in he same place and throw around punches as RBT said. Also, in the end when it was only him and Rumlow left, Cap missed a punch because Rumlow dodged it and tazed him twice. Rumlow was one man. All the times Batman got tagged were either when he was fighting multiple opponents at the same time or he wasn't aware of them. Example, he tpinned a mercenary to the floor and pummeled his face and then another mercenary came and shot him on the back of his head twice rapidly when Batman wasn't even aware of him. All the times he got tagged were either because of those two reasons, whereas Cap faced Rumlow at last and he not only missed but got tagged twice. Batman never got tagged a single time when he went up against a single thug. Hell, the opponents Bruce faced actually charged him all the same time, but when he faced one person at a time, he literally punched the guy's head through the floor.

Have Cap in that situation and he'd get tagged more times considering that all of the mercenaries in small groups charged Batman at the same time. Example, when he ran to a group of mercenaries of four, he fought four at the same time. Cap would get tagged by this.

Hell, he was even overwhelmed by a single mercenary on the ship in Winter Soldier. And no, don't even say that it wasn't overwhelming when Cap was at a total disadvantage and he had to stand down because the mercenary had the upper hand. Anyone who watched that scene understands that, common sense is the only thing needed to understand that the mercenary had him there, a single fodder.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman in little to no effort

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: He pulled the trigger after Doomsday lunged at him, that's the whole point of that. His brain reacted to it, and Daredevil's never reacted to something that fast. I don't even care about what pulled him away, he was the one who reacted to it. If you can't understand that, then sure. Agree to disagree

I agree, Matt doesn't have any feats that can match (in this case speed/reflexes) with what Batfleck did in the movie, the Doomsday scene is clear.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: He pulled the trigger after Doomsday lunged at him, that's the whole point of that. His brain reacted to it, and Daredevil's never reacted to something that fast. I don't even care about what pulled him away, he was the one who reacted to it. If you can't understand that, then sure. Agree to disagree

I like how you're ignoring everything else now. But just two questions left... How was Doomsday lung towards Bruce? If Bruce moving his finger before Doomsday got to him is impressive then how come when Matt moved his hand when Frank shooting him isn't equally impressive? Both their brains sent signals for them to move right? Going by your logic after all..

Loading Video...

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: It's not my logic, this is a fact within biology, and I'm no expert in biology but this is the shit you get thaught at in 9th grade. Daredevil moved out of the way before Frank shot, it's called bullet timing, it's how he used his senses to an advantage when someone has guns. Why do you think that Matt got shot in the head? Because his senses didn't anticipate the shots and therefore he couldn't bullet time. This instance alone proves that Matt bullet times, never mind the fact that all the times he evades bullets is because of bullet timing. I mean, in the first 15 minutes of the first episode of season one, it was literally shown to us that Daredevil bullet times, not reacts to the speed of a bullet, hence why he was shot by Punisher in the head.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: I'll answer those later. Just need to do something first quick

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: It's not my logic, this is a fact within biology, and I'm no expert in biology but this is the shit you get thaught at in 9th grade. Daredevil moved out of the way before Frank shot, it's called bullet timing, it's how he used his senses to an advantage when someone has guns. Why do you think that Matt got shot in the head? Because his senses didn't anticipate the shots and therefore he couldn't bullet time. This instance alone proves that Matt bullet times, never mind the fact that all the times he evades bullets is because of bullet timing. I mean, in the first 15 minutes of the first episode of season one, it was literally shown to us that Daredevil bullet times, not reacts to the speed of a bullet, hence why he was shot by Punisher in the head.

Most of these characters are aim dodgers not actual bullet dodgers. Your logic says that Bruce has faster reactions because his brained allowed him to pull a trigger before doomsday lunged. Matt was a few feat away and his hand still managed to get up in front of his face. Bruce was further away than Matt was from Frank and Matt still moved more of his body did Bruce did. All Bruce did was press a trigger lol going by your logic Matt did the same thing but better seeing how we know how fast a bullet is but we have no idea how fast Doomsday was lunging. If Bruce had supersonic reactions he wouldn't have been shot in the back of his head MULTIPLE times. His grappling hook would not have been shot out of his hands. If Bruce was supersonic he would've NEVER gotten tagged by those Mercs.

And don't get rude with me I've been respectful this entire debate on two threads. Even after you repeatedly lied about multiple and tried to change what happened to fit your argument. First you were trying to say Bruce moved like a blur, then you tried to say Bruce straight up dodged Doomsday (without the grappling hook), then you tried to say Bruce made that armor on his own in a day even though Alfred was shown working on the helmet in the beginning of the movie. The fact that you ignored everything else you were proven wrong on instead of admitting you were wrong just shows the kind of debater you are. You won't change your mind no matter what evidence is present before you. Its really no reason at all to debate against ppl like you.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: I'll answer those later. Just need to do something first quick

Don't even bother I'll let Jash or whoever user read our debate and be the judge. Its no point to further this debate.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again bats only feat was taking out the warehouse. He didn't do a thing in the doomsday fight.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

Again bats only feat was taking out the warehouse. He didn't do a thing in the doomsday fight.

Jesus, he was Doomsday, everyone knows that he couldn't do nothing against Doomsday. He did two things:

1. Avoid his attacks

2. Shooting the K against him

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander505: and ? He wasn't moving at any speed that would matter for debate purposes