Daredevil (Netflix) vs Batman (BvS)

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@usha: Good lord no, hahaha, he isn't that fast.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Well, he reacted to Doomsday lunging at him and then he moved out of the way, which makes it both a reaction and an agility feat.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Phantom16

Daredevil curbstomps. Faster, stronger and more agile and has rader sense, which'll allow him to anticipate Batman's every move and counter attack accordingly.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By never give up

@phantom16 said:

Daredevil curbstomps. Faster, stronger and more agile and has rader sense, which'll allow him to anticipate Batman's every move and counter attack accordingly.

We get it you'll choose any MCU character over any DCEU one.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@captain_batman_ftw said:

@samjackson: Because Matt's never moved that fast. Regardless, he has another agility feat that definitely makes him faster than Daredevil, and that's the agility feat where he evaded Doomsday. Matt hasn't shown speed like that, which makes Batman faster.

Personally, I attribute that to reaction speed rather than sheer agility. Still a good feat.

Bruce shot his grappling hook when Doomsday looked at him BEFORE he moved to attack and let his grappling hook pull him and fired his second one as soon as he landed. The third on the balcony was above Bruce's head and its no way to tell if he moved before or after Doomsday moved. While it is impressive how is it more impressive than Matt who casually dances around machine fire, deflects multiple arrows and catches them while facing the opposite way? Evading Doomsday and "seeming like a blur" doesn't put Bruce's reactions or agility above Matt's IMO.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: I'm talking about the first one where Doomsday newly spotted Batman and lunged towards him. Batman used his body to get out of the way, meaning he dodged Doomsday's lung. It was after that, that Batman reached higher ground with his grapnel gun. It's much more impressive to dodge Doomsday's lung than catch an arrow considering that when Doomsday lunged from Strykers Island, he reached the city of Metropolis in just a few seconds. An arrow is nowhwere near that fast. Matt's never daced around gunfire, at best he's aim dodged, most of the time he bulket times, never ever 'danced' around gunfire. Even so, all evidence to the contrary when Punisher shot him in the head.

What? How the hell does it not when Doomsday is faster than an arrow by lightyears? How is moving fast enough to be perceived as a blur not better than aim dodging? What you're saying doesn't even make sense, dude. Doomsday is faster than anything Daredevil's ever countered. Batman dodging Doomsday's lung clearly makes Batman faster in both agility and reaction time.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Question. Would Daredevil be able to hear Batfleck stealth around if Superman couldn't with his super-hearing? Plus, Bruce was in a heavy metal suit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cerberus369616: thats just the helmet Batfleck also got stabbed in the shoulder and iirc Gladiator made DD and Fisk's armor stab proof?

That being said Batman could win 6/10

Batman gauntlets are also bulletproof.
Gladiator just made the back of the suit knife-proof .

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm talking about the first one where Doomsday newly spotted Batman and lunged towards him. Batman used his body to get out of the way, meaning he dodged Doomsday's lung. It was after that, that Batman reached higher ground with his grapnel gun.

That's not how the scene went. He dodged Doomsday twice using his grappling hook and the last time was on the fire escape. Batman never just dodged Doomsday. When Doomsday lunged the first time Batman had already shot his grappling before Doomsday lunged it just pulled him away at the very last second.

It's much more impressive to dodge Doomsday's lung than catch an arrow considering that when Doomsday lunged from Strykers Island, he reached the city of Metropolis in just a few seconds. An arrow is nowhwere near that fast.

Again you have the scene all he never dodged Doomsday lunged he shot his grappling hook and it pulled him away. Before that the only thing Batman did was jump under concrete cover to cover from Doomsday AoE attack. bruce had the reactions to pull his grapple hook and fire it but by feats Matt is faster and has better reactions.

Matt's never daced around gunfire, at best he's aim dodged, most of the time he bulket times, never ever 'danced' around gunfire

Flipped around gunfire my mistake..

Loading Video...

. Even so, all evidence to the contrary when Punisher shot him in the head.

Matt didn't know he had another gun he even commented on it the next episode. He wasn't ready for it and Frank is an expert Marksman who took out 20+ men by himself to clear the LZ for his squad

What? How the hell does it not when Doomsday is faster than an arrow by lightyears?

Hyperbole much? All Doomsday was look at Bruce (putting him on guard) then he fired his grappling hook and Doomsday jumped and Bruce was pulled away at the last second. Then he did the samething one more time and then jumped off a fire escape to dodge Doomsday punch. While impressive and looks its not more impressive than anything Matt has done.

How is moving fast enough to be perceived as a blur not better than aim dodging?

When did he appear to be a blur? Just give me a scene its near so I can check.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mismatch.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson:

That's not how the scene went. He dodged Doomsday twice using his grappling hook and the last time was on the fire escape. Batman never just dodged Doomsday. When Doomsday lunged the first time Batman had already shot his grappling before Doomsday lunged it just pulled him away at the very last second.

Again you have the scene all he never dodged Doomsday lunged he shot his grappling hook and it pulled him away. Before that the only thing Batman did was jump under concrete cover to cover from Doomsday AoE attack.

Yeah, I just watched the scene right now, and do you know what happened? Batman had his grapnel gun ready, but he shot the grapnel gun after Doomsday had lunged towards him. You know, that makes it a much better reaction feat than anything Matt has ever done. Batman shot the grapnel gun after Doomsday lunged towards him, simple as that, and it's not even debatable when he did it right in front of us on-screen.

bruce had the reactions to pull his grapple hook and fire it but by feats Matt is faster and has better reactions.

Yes, because Doomsday lunging towards you and reacting to it < catching an arrow and aim dodging.

Flipped around gunfire my mistake

Aim dodging, nothing more. He got shot by the Punisher in the head, if he really is as fast as you're implying, then how couldn't he 'flip' around Punisher's gunfire. Oh yeah, that's right, because the people that shoots the bullets Matt 'flips' around are nothing but fodders who are mediocre shooters, whereas the Punisher, a real marksman, shot Matt right in the head. Most of the time, Matt bullet times and sometime aim dodges. Nothing more.

Matt didn't know he had another gun he even commented on it the next episode. He wasn't ready for it and Frank is an expert Marksman who took out 20+ men by himself to clear the LZ for his squad

And that changes what? Even so, when Frank pulled out a gun, he said something for a second or something so Daredevil knew he had a gun, but even then he didn't react to the the gun. Guess why? Because Daredevil isn't as fast as you're implying and most of the time he's just bullet timing and aim dodging at best.

Hyperbole much? All Doomsday was look at Bruce (putting him on guard) then he fired his grappling hook and Doomsday jumped and Bruce was pulled away at the last second

Batman shot the grapnel gun after Doomsday lunged at him. Go re-watch it again, that's what he did.

When did he appear to be a blur? Just give me a scene its near so I can check.

It was the first Batman scene in the building where Batman stampled a human trafficker, and right by the human trafficker, Batman used his body strenght to hold on to a wall. The police officer saw him and started shooting at him, Batman aim dodged the officer's shots at close range and at the same time he looked like a blur, IIRC. This feat is literally better than Daredevil's speed feats considering that he was holding himself onto a wall and aim dodging and at the same time looking like a blur to the officer. I saw the movie in 3D, though, so it may have been due to that, and the quality of the movie is very bad on online streaming sites right now so we can't get a clear look, but you can check it out for yourself.

Regardless, this isn't even a close match. The physical gap between Daredevil and Batman is obviously huge.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suits off? Matt more often than not.

Suits on? Bruce overwhelms him. His durability is simply too high to compete with.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: How does Matt win even with the suit off with Batman's huge strenght advantage and better speed?

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: I'm on mobile sorry for the formatting...

1. All he did was fire his grappling hook and let him pull it away. How is that better than Matt who actually had to shift and catch and arrow behind him? How is that better than Matt deflecting multiple arrows? The way the frame it's unclear if he lunged before or after. But what we do know is that Doomsday looked at Bruce giving him a heads up and he was already pulling out his grappling before Doomsday jumped and did it yanked him away at the last second. He aimed his grappling hook and let it do most of the work.

2. How when you have no idea how fast Doomsday lunged? And again the grappling hook was already out and aimed before Doomsday lunged at him. How is that more impressive than what Matt did on episode 7 of the first season? He ran into the trajectory of an arrow fired by Stick and hit it enough to stop it from hitting the boy.

3. Matt clearly states in the following episode he didn't know Frank had another gun and he should've sensed it (they never say why he didn't) but any other time he's faced a gun he was missed except for the last episode when he was tagged by one bullet and avoided the rest. He also avoided what? 3 or 4 of Frank's first attempts at shooting him. I'm starting to get the sense you're trying to low ball. He shot Matt in the head after he surprised him with a gun. The clip I uploaded shows him actually stepping out in front of the gunmen avoiding his gunfire while simultaneously ricocheting his billy club to strike the shooter. Batman literally shot his grappling hook and let it pull him out of the way and did he did it again. While impressive that's not more impressive than. What Matt has done. You're making it seem like Doomsday was right in front of Bruce and jumped at him and Bruce dodged. The scene plays out as follows... Doomsday looked at Bruce, the next scene shows Bruce pulling out his grappling hook. The next scene shows Doomsday lunging towards Bruce and his grappling hook pulling him away. The grappling hook was already out and there was a good amount of distance between the two.

4. That changes everything considering the fact he avoided 4 of Frank's bullets when they first started fighting. Matt is blind, if he's not prepared for it he's at an disadvantage. And what has Briuce reacted to? You're trying to low ball Matt when you have no proof to back your claims regarding Bruce.

5. I'm watching it right now it literally shows Doomsday looking at Bruce then Bruce pulling out the grapple gun and then it shows Doomsday lunging. All Bruce did was pull out his grappling hook and allow it to pull him out of the way. The grappling gun did all the work because that is what pulled him out of the way of Doomsday attack Bruce didn't avoid or dodge under his own power until the third strike when he was on the fire escape. I think you're getting confused I highly suggest rewatchimg start watching right after Clark goes to save Lois.

6. He didn't move like a blur in that scene, you have been confused because of the CGI used for that scene but he wasn't blur. This feat is more impressive than the Doomsday one but no more impressive than what Matt has done. He aimed dodged a scared cop who was just shooting (he even almost shot his own partner).

The only reason it's not close is because of Bruce's suit and physicals. Matt is still faster, has better reactions and IMO has better skill. Again sorry for the format I'm on mobile.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: You are very persistent, creds to you for that hahahahah. I'll reply later on when I get the time, so don't worry.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the physical gap between the two is not that great and nothing matt hasn't already faced. Batfleck didn't beat anyone of note in the movie and his only cannon fight was the warehouse fight. The superman fight had special armor and the dream sequence didn't really happen and he didn't do anything in the doomsday fight except aim dodge some stuff.... Matt has faced hand ninjas, nobu, punisher, multiple gang members with nothing but batons and beat the crap out of them.. Now when bats gets some actual feats then this will actually be worth talking about but he has none as of now....

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson:

1. You're not seeing the point here. I'm not implying that Batman moved out of the way by the use of his own body, what I'm saying is that Batman reacted to Doomsday lunging at him. This feat makes Batman's reaction time much better than Daredevil's because first of all, Doomsday is fast as sh*t, jumping from the ground and reaching LexCorp tower in less than two seconds definitely makes Doomsday's lunges faster than bullets, and guess what happened when Daredevil was unprepared for a gun?

The point here is that Batman was fast enough to react to Doomsday's lung and pull the trigger of his grapnel gun after Doomsday lunged towards him. Batman already had his grapnel gun out, but that doesn't change the fact that his brain sent an impulse to his finger BEFORE Doomsday reached him. That's the whole point, and enough to say that Batman is faster than DD.

2. We definitely know that he lunged much faster than a bullet, considering that when Doomsday was in his very stage of evolving, he jumped from the Superman statue and hit LexCorp tower in less than two seconds, and the Superman statue was more than a mile away from the top of Lexcorp tower yet Doomsday reached the top in less than two seconds or so, meaning that Doomsday's lunges were easily anove supersonic speed. Not to mention that Doomsday did this in his first stage of evolving, meaning that is lung against Batman was waaay faster, making Batman's reaction time better than Daredevil's. It's pretty obvious that it's a better feat to react to something supersonic (at the least) than an arrow, is it not?

3. It doesn't matter wether or not Daredevil knew that Frank had gun or not, reaction time is reaction time. The fact that he didn't know it was there means absolutely nothing, speed is speed, he didn't get slower by that. If he really is faster than Batman, then he should have been able to react to it, no? Which leads me to my next point.

Daredevil avoided Frank's shots because he bullet timed, and that's because he knew Frank had the guns and was about to pull the trigger unlike when Frank surprised him with a handgun where Daredevil had to rely on his speed and not his radar sense to bullet time. I'm not lowballing, it's just that Daredevil isn't as fast as you're implying, he relies on his senses all the time, that's why he got shot by Frank, because his senses didn't anticipate the gun and therefore he couldn't bullet time. Simple as that.

First of all, Batman had his grapnel gun out and then Doomsday lunged at him, and Batman pulled the grapnel gun trigger after Doomsday lunged at him. The fact that he reacted to Doomsday is the whole point, not anything else, so there's really nothing more to say about this. Second of all, Doomsday was like 50 meters away. Not to mention that this was Doomsday's third evolving stage, making him much faster than when he jumped from the Superman statue to the top of LexCorp in less than two seconds. Batman reacted to something that was easily supersonic, and I know I've said this plenty of times, but I can't stress it enough. Batman reacted to Doomsday lunging at him, meaning he reacted to something supersonic, doesn't matter wether or not something else pulled him away because Batman pulled the trigger AFTER Doomsday lunged at him, meaning that he reacted to Doomsday's lung. It's not up to debate wether or not Batman reacted to something supersonic because it happened on-screen right in front of us all. DCEU Batman's reaction time > any street leveler in the MCU except for Quicksilver.

4. As I mentioned earlier in this post, Daredevil has always bullet timed, never has he reacted to something as a fast as a bullet unlike Batman. Daredevil knew that Frank had guns and therefore Matt anticipated the shots and bullet timed. You can literally go and slow it down for yourself (sorry, I would've shown it myself but I'm on a phone) just so you can see that Daredevil had already moved his head to either side he moved it to before Frank pulled the trigger. That's why he got shot in the head when he didn't know that Frank had a hidden gun between his hips, because his senses didn't catch the gun and therefore there was no way for Daredevil to anticipate the shots and also why he couldn't bullet time as he always does. Look, dude, I'm not lowballing, these are obvious facts, this is literally how his senses work, so what you're saying is literally going up against how Matt's power works. I'm not lowballing, these are just simple facts about his powers.

Also, what does it have to say that Matt's blind when his senses are literally 10x better than your strongest and healthiest human being?

5. Again, dude, doesn't matter wether or not the grapnel gun did all the work for him, because the whole point with that feat is that Batman reacted to a being that easily surpassed supersonic speeds. After Doomsday lunged towards Batman, Batman's brain sent an impulse fast enough to reach his hand and therefore pull the trigger before Doomsday reached him. Simple as that, and it definitely makes DCEU Batman much faster than MCU Daredevil considering that Batman literally showed supersonic reaction time. By logic, DCEU Batman's speed and reaction time > MCU Daredevil's speed and reaction time by a lot.

6. If he seemed like a blur, does that not mean that he was moving so fast that he seemed like a blur? He seemed like s blur to the poøice officer due to being fast, not hard to comprehend when you just saw it for yourself.

No, only reasons this isn't close is because Batman is faster, has better reaction time, is more durable than Daredevil can dish out (considering that he tanked an explosion just fine IIRC), is strong enough to toss Daredevil around like a doll, has striking power good enough to knock out Daredevil with few hits, and let's not forget Batman's gadgets. There's no way Daredevil's doing anything here.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Usha

6. He didn't move like a blur in that scene, you have been confused because of the CGI used for that scene but he wasn't blur. This feat is more impressive than the Doomsday one but no more impressive than what Matt has done. He aimed dodged a scared cop who was just shooting (he even almost shot his own partner).

True. Batfleck didn't move like a blur. The scene was shot in the dark and it was hard to see Batfleck because the cop tried to shine his flashlight on him and due to the cop's hand holding skills of the flashlight, it was hard to see Batfleck thus making him may seem like a blur. Plus his cape be flowing.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Red King

@americanspeeddemon: Yes they rip through Armour and leave golf ball sized holes through the body.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Batfleck stomps.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red king: Why not? Batfleck had supersonic reaction time, strenght as good as Cap, better striking feats with his fists and just as good striking feats with his feets, not to mention that he tossed a guy much harder and faster than Cap's ever tossed a human being. Also, durability wise, Batman tanked an explosion just fine in the warehouse, the one where he shot KGB Beast's fire thing and an explosion was created, but Batman took it just fine. Cap's got better agility, better fighting skills and better raw strenght (not by very much though) and maybe durability. How is Batfleck not as good as Cap? Besides, this is only Batfleck's first movie, he performed much better than what Cap did in his first movie, and I'm sure there's much more and much better to come.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Usha

Besides, this is only Batfleck's first movie, he performed much better than what Cap did in his first movie, and I'm sure there's much more and much better to come.

The problem is though, I know that the Cap's skills will evolve. Not sure about Batfleck, but hopefully in the solo Batman movie he demonstrates pure peak human skill (He better be faster than Ip Man and Bruce Lee). Chris Evans stated that he wanted Cap to be consistent throughout the Marvel franchise and said Cap will evolve in each movie and advance his fighting skills but not go all full Bruce Lee just yet.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: where did that supersonic reaction time came from he got shot twice on the back of his cowl ? Strength feat for Bats ?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: Obviously, Cap's skill level is going to increase for each movie considering that he picks up more and more techniques as he trains and whatnot. Batman's been here for 20 years, for all we know he's the greatest live-action adaption martial artist and fighter, but we've only seen a small glimps of his skill. Besides, even if DCEU Batman's fighting style incorporates tanking hits sometimes rather than dodging them, he did show Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu techniques in this movie. Even so, in his standalone movie where the whole movie will be street leveler stuff rather than just three scenes about Batman's skills, physicality and gadgets, I'm pretty sure that we'll get to see how he fights crime in Gotham on a daily basis and that the movie will 100% concentrate on him rather like BvS.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha said:

Besides, this is only Batfleck's first movie, he performed much better than what Cap did in his first movie, and I'm sure there's much more and much better to come.

The problem is though, I know that the Cap's skills will evolve. Not sure about Batfleck, but hopefully in the solo Batman movie he demonstrates pure peak human skill (He better be faster than Ip Man and Bruce Lee). Chris Evans stated that he wanted Cap to be consistent throughout the Marvel franchise and said Cap will evolve in each movie and advance his fighting skills but not go all full Bruce Lee just yet.

Well Batman is not starting in that movie he is already a veteran Batman and for him to compare this Batman to Cap's first movie doesn't make sense, Bruce already show his skills all they need to do is be consistent with that, and we might get a deterioration with his feats because like he said he is getting slow due to his age.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I'm hoping for Batfleck to be portrayed as the, "Most Complete Fighter in the World". I want to see him with skill that is beyond Yuri Boyka, hand speed that is faster than Ip Man chain-punching, kicking speed as fast or faster than Bruce Lee (off movies when he didn't have to slow it down) and keep that same striking power, that was great.

That may be too much to ask for, but I want to see the greatest portrayal of the world's greatest mixed martial artist in a movie.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil is going to smash this imposter with Joker's smile. You know, first Daredevil)

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. You're not seeing the point here. I'm not implying that Batman moved out of the way by the use of his own body, what I'm saying is that Batman reacted to Doomsday lunging at him.

If he didn't move out of the way using his own body how is it impressive? He didn't react to Doomsday his grapple gun was already out and aimed. The next frame shows Doomsday lunging and Bruce being pulled away. I'm not seeing how this is hard for you to understand man.

This feat makes Batman's reaction time much better than Daredevil's because first of all

How? You just said yourself he didn't even dodge under his own power so how is it more impressive than Matt who's feats are done under his own power?

Doomsday is fast as sh*t, jumping from the ground and reaching LexCorp tower in less than two seconds definitely makes Doomsday's lunges faster than bullets

"Doomsday is fast as sh*t" isn't a quantifiable speed. He reach LexCorp in two seconds from where exactly? How far is LexCorp from this place he came from? Literally nothing there proves Doomsday lung to be faster than a bullet.

and guess what happened when Daredevil was unprepared for a gun?

And what happened to Bruce? IIRC he got shot in the back of his head repeatedly and got his weapon shot out his hand. Still want to try to low ball Matt?

The point here is that Batman was fast enough to react to Doomsday's lung and pull the trigger of his grapnel gun after Doomsday lunged towards him.

Bro all he did was pull the trigger and let it pull him? Are being serious?

Batman already had his grapnel gun out, but that doesn't change the fact that his brain sent an impulse to his finger BEFORE Doomsday reached him. That's the whole point, and enough to say that Batman is faster than DD.

That's the whole point. His gun was already out and aimed all he had to do was press a button and let it pull him. That's not more impressive than Matt catching an arrow from behind or Matt deflecting MULTIPLE arrows. That's not more impressive than Matt throwing Stick's arrow off trajectory. You've been getting a lot of things wrong about the movie and won't own up to it when you're wrong man.

2. We definitely know that he lunged much faster than a bullet,

We don't know that, lol you haven't shown anything to even suggest that all you're saying is that he's fast.

considering that when Doomsday was in his very stage of evolving, he jumped from the Superman statue and hit LexCorp tower in less than two seconds, and the Superman statue was more than a mile away from the top of Lexcorp tower yet

This didn't happened this way either...

Doomsday reached the top in less than two seconds or so, meaning that Doomsday's lunges were easily anove supersonic speed.

So you're saying Bruce has supersonic reactions?

Not to mention that Doomsday did this in his first stage of evolving, meaning that is lung against Batman was waaay faster

Proof that his lunges get faster when he adapts or its a lie.

making Batman's reaction time better than Daredevil's. It's pretty obvious that it's a better feat to react to something supersonic (at the least) than an arrow, is it not?

Bruce pressing a button does not make his reactions faster than Matts. I feel like you aren't going to change your mind no matter what. And now you're trying to say Batman is supersonic in reactions..

3. It doesn't matter wether or not Daredevil knew that Frank had gun or not, reaction time is reaction time.

Its different when they're prepared for something or not. If Batman was prepared his supersonic reactions would've kept him from getting shot and getting his gun shot out of his hand. If Bruce had supersonic reactions none of those mercs should've been able ot keep up with him or tag him.

The fact that he didn't know it was there means absolutely nothing, speed is speed, he didn't get slower by that.

Did you forget he's blind? How is he suppose to know something is there if he can't sense it. You're also ignoring the fact that Matt avoided 3 shots from Frank earlier in their fight.

If he really is faster than Batman, then he should have been able to react to it, no? Which leads me to my next point.

So why didn't Bruce react when he got shot? He got shot more times in one scene than Matt did in two seasons.

Daredevil avoided Frank's shots because he bullet timed, and that's because he knew Frank had the guns and was about to pull the trigger unlike when Frank surprised him with a handgun where Daredevil had to rely on his speed and not his radar sense to bullet time. I'm not lowballing,

This all wrong.. Do you know the difference between bullet dodging and aim dodging? i don't think you're low balling anymore I just think you're confused.

it's just that Daredevil isn't as fast as you're implying,

And Bruce is? You're implying Bruce has supersonic reactions because he reacted to Doomsday who is faster than a bullet YET Bruce still was tagged by bullets and even regular people. The worse part about it is that all bruce did was pull a trigger and you're saying he has supersonic reactions.

he relies on his senses all the time, that's why he got shot by Frank, because his senses didn't anticipate the gun and therefore he couldn't bullet time. Simple as that.

This is not simple. This actually doesn't make sense to me at all.

The fact that he reacted to Doomsday is the whole point, not anything else, so there's really nothing more to say about this. Second of all, Doomsday was like 50 meters away. Not to mention that this was Doomsday's third evolving stage, making him much faster than when he jumped from the Superman statue to the top of LexCorp in less than two seconds. Batman reacted to something that was easily supersonic, and I know I've said this plenty of times, but I can't stress it enough. Batman reacted to Doomsday lunging at him, meaning he reacted to something supersonic, doesn't matter wether or not something else pulled him away because Batman pulled the trigger AFTER Doomsday lunged at him, meaning that he reacted to Doomsday's lung. It's not up to debate wether or not Batman reacted to something supersonic because it happened on-screen right in front of us all. DCEU Batman's reaction time > any street leveler in the MCU except for Quicksilver.

@stormdriven I don't think I'm explaining it correctly or maybe I'm missing something. ^^

4. As I mentioned earlier in this post, Daredevil has always bullet timed, never has he reacted to something as a fast as a bullet unlike Batman.

Btu Bruce was shot.. More than once. And was tagged repeatedly by fodder. He's seriously a bullet timer?

Daredevil knew that Frank had guns and therefore Matt anticipated the shots and bullet timed. You can literally go and slow it down for yourself (sorry, I would've shown it myself but I'm on a phone) just so you can see that Daredevil had already moved his head to either side he moved it to before Frank pulled the trigger.

He moved his hand up in front of his face. Him moving his hand is the same thing as Bruce moving his finger. is it not?

That's why he got shot in the head when he didn't know that Frank had a hidden gun between his hips,

IIRC it was on his ankle.

because his senses didn't catch the gun and therefore there was no way for Daredevil to anticipate the shots and also why he couldn't bullet time as he always does. Look, dude, I'm not lowballing, these are obvious facts, this is literally how his senses work, so what you're saying is literally going up against how Matt's power works. I'm not lowballing, these are just simple facts about his powers.

I just want someone to read this quoted part...

5. Again, dude, doesn't matter wether or not the grapnel gun did all the work for him, because the whole point with that feat is that Batman reacted to a being that easily surpassed supersonic speeds. After Doomsday lunged towards Batman, Batman's brain sent an impulse fast enough to reach his hand and therefore pull the trigger before Doomsday reached him. Simple as that, and it definitely makes DCEU Batman much faster than MCU Daredevil considering that Batman literally showed supersonic reaction time. By logic, DCEU Batman's speed and reaction time > MCU Daredevil's speed and reaction time by a lot.

I honestly don't know what to say..

6. If he seemed like a blur, does that not mean that he was moving so fast that he seemed like a blur? He seemed like s blur to the poøice officer due to being fast, not hard to comprehend when you just saw it for yourself.

He was never a blur I just told you this and so did another user.

No, only reasons this isn't close is because Batman is faster, has better reaction time, is more durable than Daredevil can dish out (considering that he tanked an explosion just fine IIRC), is strong enough to toss Daredevil around like a doll, has striking power good enough to knock out Daredevil with few hits, and let's not forget Batman's gadgets. There's no way Daredevil's doing anything here.

I think we'll have to just agree to disagree because I don't see you changing your stance no matter what and I'm just repeating myself now.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl: He got shot in the head twice when the shooter held the gun four inches behind his head and Batman didn't even see him.

The supersonic speed comes from when he reacted to Doomsday's lung. Read post #120.

Strenght feats for Batman:

- He shot his grapnel gun on a guy and the guy came flying towards him and then Batman punched the guy and sent him 17-20ft away with a punch. This is very impressive because the guy came flying at him, meaning that he had to put in a huge amount of force just in order to stop the guy's momentum, let alone send him flying back.

- He punched a guy so hard that the guy's head went through planks.

- With a hole in his chest, he effortlessly picked up a guy (seemed like a 180-200lb guy considering that mercenaries need to be fit) and tossed the guy 5-6ft on a wall. The wall completely cracked open and the wood planks inside the wall also got broken in two as a result of the guy's impact.

- With a kick to the head, not even the chest, but the head, sent a guy flying 15ft. This is very impressive, and superhuman indeed, considering that the technique he used was meant to knock someone out and down on the floor, but Batman put so much force that he sent the guy flying 15ft away. Why I think this is so impressive is because when punching or kicking someone on the head, the force gets concentrated on the head and therefore only sends the head flying back, unlike if you kick or punch someone on the chest, because the chest is the centerpiece of the body and therefore it's easier to send someone flying away or push someone away by attacking them on the chest. That's why this is impressive, because he kicked the head and the force only concentrated on the head, but since it was so much force, it sent the entire body flying.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Red King

@captain_batman_ftw: Show me a feat equal to throwing a motorcycle or actually withstanding a blow from a full power Thor ( not a weakened supes, with a supersuit.)

Also, Batman saw DD coming then evaded it was an aim dodge, not sheer reaction. ( yes I've seen the movie, 2x )

Batman is hit with things that would kill him if he wasnt bullet proof or knife proof, Cap does not get hit by such attacks.

Batman using men to destroy wood is nice, Cap used a motorcycle to destroy a military grade vehicle.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: I'm not sure what you want me to try and explain

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Am I missing something with the whole Batman dodging Doomsday thing and Doomsday being faster than a bullet and Batman having supersonic reactions?

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman!

He did beat supes after all..

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red king said:

@captain_batman_ftw: Show me a feat equal to throwing a motorcycle or actually withstanding a blow from a full power Thor ( not a weakened supes, with a supersuit.)

The blow from Thor? That's the shield block right? If so, it was Cap's positioning and the Shield that did the work, but mostly the shield.

The motorbike throw is good. How much do motorbikes weigh? Not sure a good comparison but Batfleck swinging around Supe's whilst breaking pillars is pretty good.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usha: Bat's was in a mecha suit, if the shield is doing all the work so is that suit.

Cap is still stronger either way.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: Okay, you're not understanding what I'm saying.

This is how it played out:

- Doomsday spots Batman

- Batman pulls out the grapnel gun

- Doomsday lunges at him

- Batman reacts fast enough to pull the trigger

This is how the nervesystem works:

You have a brain and that brain sends impulses throughout your body to the body parts you want to move. If you want to move your arm right now, your brain sends an impulse to your arm and your arm moves, right? Now, the limit of the speed of an impulse is 100 meters per second, right? Now, imagine this with the Batman reacting to Doomsday's lung thing: the fastest human being in real life wouldn't be able to pull the trigger of the grapnel gun because Doomsday's lung is too fast compared to the real life human's impulse of 100 meters per second, meaning that Doomsday would reach the human before the Impulse would reach the finger from the brain to pull the trigger. But in Batman's case, his brain impulses were fast enough to reach his finger before Doomsday reached him, right? That's why he had supersonic reaction time, at least in that situation. It's simple as that. Also, all the times he got shot he wasn't aware of the gunmen.

Dude, you can't even understand my real point.

"The worse part about it is that all bruce did was pull a trigger and you're saying he has supersonic reactions." --- No offense, but dude... are you serious here? It's about brain impulses and nervesystem. Bruce's impulse from his brain reached his finger from the brain before Doomsday reached Bruce with the lunge, why is that hard to understand? I'm saying that Bruce has supersonic reaction time due to the fact that his brain impulses proved to be that fast. Search "impulses nervesystem" or whatever on Google, because it's clearly too hard for you to comprehend. You'll probably understand once you've read about brain impulses and the nervesystem. If not, then there's nothing else I can say because obviously it's too hard for you to understand. No offence

Also, another thing, Daredevil's senses works in the way I just explained. He got shot in the head by Frank because his senses didn't sense Frank's gun and therefore Daredevil couldn't anticipate the shot to bullet time like he did at the start of his second fight with Punisher. Matt's bullet timed by anticipation of the shot, that's how he's always evaded bullets. How is that hard to understand when it's clearly laid out on screen. I can show some instances tomorrow showcasing exactly perfect instances of this.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: Ah, okay.

Things like that are always hard to determine. Whenever a bullet is fired from a gun, it is going to travel the same speed as the previous bullet fired and the next one fired (outside interference notwithstanding), therefore leaving no margin of error for determining how fast something was moving. A character on the other hand won't always be moving at those same speeds. For example, Wally West isn't always traveling trillions of times faster than the speed of light, even though we know he is capable of reaching those speeds. Doomsday might be able to move at super sonic speeds, but that doesn't mean he moves at those speeds all the time.

Long story short, Doomsday may be able to move at super sonic speeds, but that doesn't mean he was when Batman reacted to his lunge. Him being able to dodge DD'a lunge would not mean he has supersonic reactions.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Usha

Snyder said the mech suit helps protect him against Supe's strikes, the suit didn't enhance his strength.

I do agree Cap's stronger though and more powerful.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Would you consider what Bruce did with Doomsday more impressive than what Matt has done?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@usha said:

Batman seemed like a blur at one time.

I honestly did not see Batman as a blur at any point. He's still pretty fast though.

He did not move like a blur but he was fast enough to move from the police shooting at him when he was in a awkward position in the ceiling.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: he already saw doomsday is unto him so it ain't really something to be impress with and he already fired the grapple gun all it needs to do is pull him away so I'll give credit for the speed of his grapple gun to pull him away kinda supersonic grapple gun since it pulls faster than doomsday reaching him.

How does the shooter get behind him if he is only handling at least 3 fodder at that time, so much for the supersonic reaction.

Well Matt survive similar case with Nobu, Nobu kick him in the head that flips him in midair and got his helmet remove from his head.

and regarding him getting shot by Frank in the head, Matt told in the next episode that he know he got a gun in his ankle he just draw that fast that he barely notice it.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Gracetrack

@red king said:

Do you honestly believe BvS Batman couldn't throw a motorcycle of that size in the same fashion that Cap did? Did you watch BvS?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: Like I said, it's hard to determine since we don't know how fast Doomsday was moving. We can quantify Matt's reaction feats much easier than with Bruce's.

That being said, Doomsday is still a fast character with massive size. Dodging him is impressive, although Bruce really only had to pull his trigger finger to grapple away. The projectiles Matt dodges are of course small, and his senses allow him to anticipate the firing of the shooter. What helps Matt's case is the distance at which he has dodged, which has been very close at times.

I find it kind of hard to use Bruce's feat, since it isn't super reliable.

Red King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnicrono: I've seen it twice, and without the suit he has no feats suggesting he could.