Avatar image for deactivated-59d0376931207
#601 Posted by deactivated-59d0376931207 (449 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason why Bruce could have won was due to a physicals advantage, but after the Defenders, that gap was closed. Matt was always more skilled, but now he has the physicals to game a majority.

#602 Posted by DSTREET45 (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt for now.

#603 Edited by Gracetrack (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Batfleck. It might be a little more difficult now, though.

#604 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5299 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#605 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt easily after defenders. He is definitely more skilled and faster. The most important point is that he has shown that he can take striking on the level above what Batfleck will be dishing out without much issue.

#606 Posted by Foremostproxy (478 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt easily after defenders. He is definitely more skilled and faster. The most important point is that he has shown that he can take striking on the level above what Batfleck will be dishing out without much issue.

When? Madame Gao's TK or Elektra who is always holding back against him?

Because Madame Gao's TK is not exactly impressive. It's like getting hit by a 15 foot tall wave of water. Sure, it'll knock a door flying off its hinges, push a Camry a dozen feet, but it won't knock you out unless you're completely caught off guard.

Matt's damage output is still really low as I recall from Defenders.

#607 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Foremostproxy:

1) He has been hit by Nobu, Gao, Electra and several others who either hit as hard or harder than Batman. Elektra only held back from killing him, there is little evidence she held back on her strikes, I mean she hit him through a wall the first time she saw him and knocked him several yards more than once.

2) The fact that Gao's blows can blow away a dumpster and send someone several yards is plenty to say that she hits hard. No evidence that it is like a wave, when is the last time you saw a wave send a dumpster flying?

3) He was easily knocking out fodder in a few hits and harming Elektra and Nobu before that. He was obviously hitting significantly harder than in season 1. Besides, Batfleck was feeling hits from regular fodder, Matt can and will hurt him with blows.

#608 Posted by DSTREET45 (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt's damage output is still really low as I recall from Defenders.

It's never been low.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Hell the last gif has him kicking Bakuto hard enough to break concrete blocks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#609 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck.

#610 Edited by Foremostproxy (478 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles:

1) Nobu is utterly unimpressive in striking. Gao will be explained below. Elektra was always holding back. How do we know this? Because she was injuring Luke Cage, and anything that can meaningfully injure Luke Cage would flat kill Daredevil.

2) Again, if Madame Gao's waves were pinpoint pushing precision, sure, but unless she's turning people to paste/stated to shatter bones her waves are unquantifiable an utterly unimpressive. I live in a hurricane area, I've literally seen dumpsters being pushed back and forth by waves. It's not exactly difficult for hundreds of unrelenting gallons of water to move a dumpster.

3) Matt was knocking out fodder with precision strikes and more than one hit. That enough to be basically useless against "Shoot me in the head so I can ignore it Batman". Batman was ragdolling fodder with a single hit off center of mass, only when he was fighting multiples from multiple directions did it ever take more than a single move.

@dstreet45: Breaking concrete? They're hollow cinderblocks. ANYONE can break hollow cinderblocks, and if they can't they can fall on them and break them.

Your first image is of Matt kick someone DOWN THE STAIRS. If it were a flat floor, he'd have just been on the flat of his back.

The second is Matt kicking a Hand ninja center of mass onto the floor where he slides like 3 feet.

#611 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Foremostproxy:

1) Except she wasn't really hurting Luke. Just knocking him about. She hit Matt through a wall with a strike and he continued fighting just fine, same for when she hit him several feet with a blow.

And you are going to need to quantify your statement about Nobu. His hits were hard enough to send a grown man several feet and have him coughing up blood.

2) Madam Gao's strikes are not waves. And regardless how how precise they are or are not, they have sent mean flying several yards, that requires a large amount of force.

3) Batfleck got tagged and hurt by fodder. That is enough to say that Matt is capable of hurting him. The bullet hit him in the cowl, he got lucky that his cowl is made to be bullet proof. He has an exposed jaw that Matt is going to be planting a fist into anyway. So I fail to see why that matters.

#612 Posted by the_wspanialy (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt's skill edge is the only thing keeping him in this fight. Bruce's equipment and physicals are just to much. It would be a good fight, but Bruce wins.

#613 Edited by ANTHP2000 (25753 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_wspanialy said:

Matt's skill edge is the only thing keeping him in this fight. Bruce's equipment and physicals are just to much. It would be a good fight, but Bruce wins.

Mostly this, but Matt also has a speed edge making it even closer. I only see Bruce winning 6/10, through comparable skill, far superior physicals and better equipment.

#614 Posted by KanyeCosby (6945 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#615 Posted by RBT (27159 posts) - - Show Bio

Matty

#616 Posted by Chimeroid (9233 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_wspanialy said:

Mostly this, but Matt also has a skilled edge making it even closer. I only see Bruce winning 6/10, through comparable skill, far superior physicals and better equipment.

The gear is the biggest factor for me in this fight. I just don't see Daredevil overcoming the odds like that.

#617 Edited by MAZAHS117 (12325 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m basing my answer on the fact that I have not seen Defenders, so I’m not sure what feats/abilities DD in that series..,that said, I think Batman wins the slightest majority mainly because of his gear. I feel like Matt is more skilled than Bruce, but it’s not by much tho. Batman probably hits harder and is probably physically stronger, add that to his comparable skill plus gear and I think that gives him win more often than not. Matt is one tough son-of-a-bitch so this would not be an easy fight. If this was just straight h2h, I’d probably give Matt the majority as I find Batman’s lack of feats against equally or greater skilled opponents troubling

#618 Edited by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats with ease

#619 Posted by GeorgeWBush (11565 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt kicks his ass

#620 Posted by Amcu (16229 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming the starting distance is ten feet I'm taking Matt. Far more skilled and faster. Batman definitely has the strength advantage but Matt is very strong in his own right and has fought people stronger than Batman that had great skill. Durability wise I might give it to Bruce but Matt can take his hits.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#621 Edited by plotweapon16255 (7457 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins.

#622 Posted by mexcomics2078 (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

I will give matt the skill advantage but physichals to Batman so it Could go either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc6a17e6d482
#623 Posted by deactivated-5bc6a17e6d482 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would probably win 6/10 but Matt is impressive. Batman is stronger and slightly more durable. He can tank all of Daredevils hits..but Matt would eventually get stomped.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#624 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13593 posts) - - Show Bio

DD is more skilled, but I'm giving it to Batman due to better striking power and durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#625 Posted by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

DD curbs, he has the stats to put him down and can dance around him. Bruce got tagged facing four mercs, DD went untouched by five more skilled with a larger reach advantage hand ninjas. That's not even his best either.

#626 Posted by Slade-Prime (1259 posts) - - Show Bio

bats takes this 6/10, way too strong and durable as like most batmen.

#627 Posted by ANTHP2000 (25753 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce is for too physically imposing, adequately skilled and that's not even accounting his equipment.

#629 Posted by Devol (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#630 Posted by GeorgeWBush (11565 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt without much issue

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#631 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11411 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt borderline stomps, far more skilled, far faster, can take a hit with the suit, wears him down eventually.

#632 Posted by Richubs (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

Bats in his current suit got backhanded by Superman 20 feet into a car and it sunk in the door which didn't really hurt Batman a lot.

I don't see any human actually being able to hurt Batman with his suit on.

#633 Posted by reaverlation (25832 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt kicks Bruce's ass

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#634 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Matthew

#635 Posted by Amcu (16229 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Matt would lose in a good fight. Prime Matt would win.

#636 Posted by Eeef (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

As of now, i'd probably go with DD.

#637 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11157 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

Bats in his current suit got backhanded by Superman 20 feet into a car and it sunk in the door which didn't really hurt Batman a lot.

I don't see any human actually being able to hurt Batman with his suit on.

Eh?

No Caption Provided

#638 Posted by Richubs (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

@payneintheass: That isn't any significant damage. And this was after Superman threw him down after holding him by his throat for 30 seconds.

And Batman was joking while lying down there.

Look at the car behind him. He was backhanded a good distance by Superman and yet was not harmed by it. I don't see any human punching that hard.

#639 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: he was harmed though. He specifically mentioned his injuries to Wonder Woman in a later scene.

#640 Posted by Richubs (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: A very minor injury. A hit like this is something Daredevil won't be able to produce. And Batman only got a very minor injury from it. So I don't see Daredevil doing anything to Bats.

#641 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11157 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs:

1. Why would you say he wasn´t harm? What are your indicators for this?

2. He joking doesn´t mean he wasn´t hurt.

And Iirc Wonder Woman had to cure him in following scenes.

#642 Edited by Richubs (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

@payneintheass: The fact that he was completely fine right after the scene aside from a hurt shoulder.

It was nothing significant at all and if Daredevil is not able to churn out damage to cause little issues for Bats then genuinely hurting him is out of the question.

#643 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: it wasn't minor. IRRC he struggled to take off his armour and Diana noted his injuries.

Matt can't produce something like that obviously with one kick but he's not restricted to just one hit. Nobody's saying he'll have an easy time putting him down but Bruce doesn't have the durability to just stand there and no sell his hits and another one of those pimp smacks would've probably put him in the hospital.

#644 Posted by Celebrobtoo (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman obviously. What is up with some off you overestimating Matt?

#645 Posted by GeorgeWBush (11565 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember when Bruce defeated a notable skilled opponent? Oh wait he never did

#646 Posted by Richubs (3729 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: I watched the scene again and what had happened was that his shoulder was a little out of place.

Which is very impressive and minor given it was Superman who hit him, the distance he flew and the damage he did to the car.

Anyone else wouldn't be able to comprehend what just happened.

And you're assuming Batman has to stand there and tank all his blows. This is a fight where Bruce himself is allowed to hit and dodge. I don't see Daredevil doing anything to him.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#647 Posted by blackpantherisb (6951 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt stomps.

#648 Posted by The_Hajduk (5932 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember when Bruce defeated a notable skilled opponent? Oh wait he never did

He soloed Doomsday IIRC.

#649 Posted by The_Gaurdian (571 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Putting the finishing touches on classes this upcoming week and I learned how to make gifs/scans look good w/mobile so I can properly add my two cents. I think Bruce handles any incarnation of Netflix Daredevil with mid difficulty due to similar skill coupled with superior combat speed, durability and devastating striking power. In the first scan we see him absolutely dismantle a parademon and tank a throw in the third one. It's impressive because we've seen them ignore huge falls (opening JL scene with the thug), rip apart the Batmobile and briefly contend with background fodder amazons and atlanteans (Steppenwolf flashbacks). Bruce was going through these guys with more and more ease as the movie progressed. In the second scan we see him block an unexpected shot from Harley Quinn while holding onto a car. For reference she was landing headshots on Enchantress' troops and doing black widow style moves simultaneously. In the final scan we see him absolutely wreck Deadshot and either aim dodge or straight bullet time the only single shot he got out. Floyd might seem like a fodder outside of gunplay but he was also throwing around Enchantress soldiers, landed a hit and doged a few from the witch herself in a cloud of smoke and dodged her brother's tentacles which can snatch helicopters from the sky and bring them ground level in seconds.

#650 Posted by etriel (501 posts) - - Show Bio

bats