deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lubub55:

@batofgotham2000 said:

Batman 10/10. Too strong, fast and is also highly skilled.

Also there are other people who claimed the same as me. Go call them out. For example this guy. He claimed the same as me.

Just dont tag me anymore.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ithemanwithoutfeari: Beating four thugs in twelve seconds in melee is nowhere near as impressive as Matt doing the same thing but whilst avoiding gunfire, or him taking out more Hand ninjas than that in less time.

Avatar image for slade_wilson_80
Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsalt: Firstly, those fall into three categories of speed, agility and reflexes not four. Secondly in each case the advantage he holds in those categories is marginal, Batman is no slouch, shows great fluidity in his fighting and avoids Doomsday's heat vision, then Doomsday himself and then his heat vision again consecutively (all after fighting Superman and going through 20+ armed mercenaries) which shows that his reflexes, stamina and durability are great.

You also heavily underrate Batman in your analysis and completely disregard other categories in which he trumps Daredevil. He has the better, more advanced gadgets that he can use more efficiently, has the better, more advanced suit that provides him more protection, has far more experience than DD, is efficient in ending fights lethally, is more durable and is the better fighter of the two. Add all those to the fact that Daredevil has practically no offence as his billy club is rendered useless, (by the protection the Batsuit gives Batman and the skill in which Batman can render weapons obsolete) the fact that he would do little damage with his strikes and you have fodder for Batman in a slightly more durable suit that will most definitely take a pounding from the bat and will go down nicely in the Bat-Woodchipper if he wants to skip out on paying for his funeral

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

Dodging shotgun fire from a trained police officer is dodging shotgun fire from a trained police officer regardless of feats.

That cop was shooting wildly since he was scared. In fact even after Batman left the cop almost shot his partner since he was that on edge.

No Caption Provided

And I said almost because he clearly missed despite being in close range. So the cop probably isn't definitely wasn't very accurate.

Compare that to Matt avoiding gunfire from several cops at once while defeating them in under fifteen seconds.

Loading Video...

And these cops were able to clear out a entire room of bodyguards without losing a single man literally seconds before Matt even showed up (also in the above video).

No Caption Provided

Dodging Doomsday himself, a direct blast from his heat vision and then Doomsday himself again in quick succession with the kind of fatigue Batman had is an incredible feat

You want to prove that Batman was fatigued? He wasn't breathing hard and was moving just like he was throughout any point of the movie.

and anyhow I'm not arguing that they have equal speed I am arguing that Batman isn't a slouch by any means and that he uses a combination of speed, strength and precision that makes him far superior to DD.

Except you only showed how good his strength was.

DD gets tagged by Fisk (who is slow, burly and heavy in addition to just having been in a car crash) in their S1E13 fight several times and gets beaten to a pulp with his own stick.

Matt gets tagged by Fisk because Fisk knows how to use his strength/durability advantage against someone faster than him. Half the time he tags Matt was when Matt was in the middle of pummeling Fisk with his punches.

Even then Matt had fought Nobu who is also very strong in addition to being fast and skilled and had beaten him twice in the second season. (1), (2).

Some Nobu feats.

In several other fights across the series he often gets tagged and overwhelmed by opponents that know what they doing and often struggles against large groups of people.

So much context is missing with this argument.

Hell two times he fought large groups of people (Hallway fight in Season 1 and Stairway fight in Season 2) Matt was dealing with injuries bad enough to send normal people to the hospital. Hallway fight- Several broken ribs, possible concussion, stab wounds, nearly collapsed lung. Stairway fight- Concussion that he had for a good two episodes. Hell Melvin Potter outright questioned if Matt was healthy enough to fight again.

And if he struggles so much against people who know what they are doing then how was he able to stomp several Hand Ninjas with ease on multiple occasions after learning how to properly track them? (1), (2), (3) Especially considering that a single Hand Ninja is good enough to fodderize cops with ease in H2H?

No Caption Provided

Maybe I did give DD a little too much lee way when putting him in the scenario of the warehouse fight scene but the battle is still a stomp. I'm still not convinced that DD could even injure Batman.

Why? Batman felt some of the mercenaries' hits and Daredevil hits much harder than they do.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He is more skilled in his use of various fighting techniques in his battle and he expertly uses weapons to his advantage and unlike DD who is more often taking a beating in most of his fights Batman burns through his opponents with ease rarely stopping.

How is Batman more skilled considering that he only had one decent fight scene and was tagged multiple times in that fight scene?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dstreet45: Nice post. It was informative to read.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457  Edited By DSTREET45
Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone tell me how exactly DD does anything to Batman?

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman needs way more feats besides beating a room gull of fodder and has to fight someone else with skill before i put him on DD skill lvl. Batman is impressive from what ive seen but he NEEDS more

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse: Why exactly? Though he is very limited considering his entire fight with Superman was in his other suit he displays an impressive array of attributes in the warehouse. To me he is simply operating on another level to DD who falters often when facing a large group of opponents, struggles against opponents who know what they are doing, often is rendered temporarily out of a fight if he is taken down, struggles to defeat Wilson Fisk in their fights and practically loses to him in their last.

DCEU Batman has the better suit, has a better, more fluid fighting style, has more advanced gadgets that he can effectively use, is far superior when it comes to strength, is far more experienced than Daredevil and more than anything he is shown to be able to perform at high levels despite fatigue, something that DD has shown not to be capable of.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Batman is massively superior in every way but radar sense.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Skill? He beats Superman, Firefly, Killer Croc, Deadshot, all those people would destroy Daredevil.

Speed and agility? Daredevil couldn't hope to replicate Batmans showings against Doomsday. Even without Doomsday, show me Daredevil clearing a 50 foot distance in the blink of an eye. Show me Daredevil dodging pointblank shotgun rounds as he's running on the ceiling.

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I've yet to find a single person who can tell me how DD hurts Batman in a fight.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil wins in a tough fight.

@cfrehse: To me he is simply operating on another level to DD who falters often when facing a large group of opponents, struggles against opponents who know what they are doing, often is rendered temporarily out of a fight if he is taken down, struggles to defeat Wilson Fisk in their fights and practically loses to him in their last.

When was Matt rendered temporarily out ever?

Matt won against to Wilson Fisk, he never lost.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Destroy Daredevil?.What was so great about Supermans,or Firefly's or Killer crocs skill that makes them better than him?

And Batman aim dodging Doomsday with the help his grappling hook does not make him more agile. And he never dodged that shotgun blast. The Cop was just shooting to wildly to even hit him

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil: Here is an example of Daredevil going down and not being able to defend himself effectively while grounded until PIS moves the battle along.

Loading Video...

Wilson Fisk (of all people) was tearing into a knocked down Daredevil after he failed to defend himself or even evade Fisk after going down until PIS kicked in and he won the fight, given that kind of opening you can sure as hell bet that Bruce would end him where he lay.

He also does this again in a fight with stick. He fails to evade his attacker when grounded and also fails to effectively defend himself, though his time on the ground is brief and (probably due to stick not engaging him on the ground seriously and telling him to get up) it showcases his inability to defend himself on the ground and again given that kind of opening Batfleck would surely kill him.

Loading Video...

Also IMO Fisk has that fight until PIS kicks in

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slade_wilson_80: Why is Fisk giving him a hard time supposed to reflect badly on Matt?

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: I was responding to @llehdevil challenging what I said about Matt's inability to defend himself when he is knocked down/grounded.

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the third time now I bid anyone in Daredevil's corner to explain how he even hurts Batman in a fighting scenario.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the third time now I bid anyone in Daredevil's corner to explain how he even hurts Batman in a fighting scenario.

By punching him.

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477  Edited By Slade_Wilson_80

@lubub55: Batman isn't slow by any means and the speed advantage Daredevil holds isn't significant enough to affect the battle (certainly not in offense anyway) so I don't see Batman not being able to keep up with Daredevil, in addition to being the better fighter overall Batman's fighting style utilises the speed he has more efficiently in its fluidity so if anything Daredevil would be the one unable to keep up in a H2H exchange. Furthermore Daredevil's striking style is based around chipping away at his opponent rather than dealing out massive amounts of damage in those strikes so I doubt that Daredevil would even do enough damage to hurt Batman even if he could get a hit in. Batman also shows great spacial awareness when fighting and has an array of gadgets at his disposal to aid him in keeping his distance from fighter who isn't much outside of close quarters combat. His better, more advanced armour also means that he can soak up more damage and (like I've covered before in my posts) utilise his fighting style to great effect. In conclusion, no Daredevil is not punching Batman, it's pretty much the other way around.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Batman

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Batman dodges Doomsday's attacks three times consecutively, the fact he used his grappling hook to evade him should take nothing away from that feat and in fact should count towards his awareness (to spot out a building to grapple to in the heat of the moment twice consecutively), willingness to use his gadgets (pretty self explanatory), their reliability (again, pretty self explanatory) and his resilience and durability to continue evading Doomsday despite falling and dropping the grappling gun.

Loading Video...

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480  Edited By uugieboogie

Matt is more skilled and faster. The only reason why Bruce can even win this is because of his strength and the durability of his suit.

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Matthew is only faster by a small margin, too insignificant to amount to anything in battle. Define skilled.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482  Edited By uugieboogie

Matthew is only faster by a small margin, too insignificant to amount to anything in battle. Define skilled.

More than by a small margin IMO. In Season 1 Matt has jumped INTO gun fire avoiding every bullet while simultaneously throwing his billy club to ricochet and hit the shooter. Also in S1 made run in the path of an arrow and changed it's trajectory saving someone's life. There's also quite a few more instances of him dancing around gunfire in S1. In S2 we have Matt catching arrows from behind while not looking and blocking multiple arrows from three different archers at the same time.

Skilled as in fighting skill. Matt and a lot of other live action characters are superior to DCEU Batman in terms of fighting skill based off feats.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol if a bunch of mercenaries give Batman a fight, I don't think he can do what Matt had done when he was fighting multiple Hand Ninjas, the same Hand Ninja who would stomp the mercenaries in BvS.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@lgh0stl: Absolutely not. Hand ninjas do a flip, Mercenaries shoot them in the face. It's not even close. Mercenaries actually had good marksmenship feats, a single one was able to gun down 3 opposing soldiers, and one mercenary managed to shoot the grapple gun out of Batmans hand. While the Hand ninjas were actually completely awful marksmen. It took like 9 ninjas all firing off arrows to kill 2 policemen, the Ninjas hand the high ground, and they still missed like twenty arrows before finally making there shots.

And in H2H? Forget about it. A couple of the Mercenaries were taking superhuman punches from Batman and getting up for more. While a single hand ninja got thrown out of a window by a hospital nurse. Seriously. It's not even close. You failed this comparison.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Batman

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487  Edited By DSTREET45

@slade_wilson_80 said:

Punch:

No Caption Provided

Kick:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Throw:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All viable options considering that Batman was at least fazed by the mercenaries' hits.

@allstarsuperman said:

@brucerogers: Skill? He beats Superman,

By using kryptonite gas to weaken Superman and a suit that grants Batman better durability neither of which he has in this scenario. And IIRC Superman isn't exactly the paragon of skill.

Firefly,

Would like to see the fight. How does Batman take out Firefly?

Killer Croc,

Off-screen. As far as I know, we don't even know how Batman fought him, all we know was that he chased Croc out of town and Waller's men caught him. And considering that he was brought down by tasers I could see Batman using gear on him.

Deadshot,

Did you even see their fight? Batman sneaks him, Deadshot misses a shot, Batman lands few hits and Deadshot is about to take another shot when his daughter steps in the way and tells him not to shoot. Then he surrenders willingly without so much of a fuss. How is that nine second fight a better showing of skill than anything that Daredevil had done?

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lgh0stl: Absolutely not. Hand ninjas do a flip, Mercenaries shoot them in the face. It's not even close. Mercenaries actually had good marksmenship feats, a single one was able to gun down 3 opposing soldiers, and one mercenary managed to shoot the grapple gun out of Batmans hand. While the Hand ninjas were actually completely awful marksmen. It took like 9 ninjas all firing off arrows to kill 2 policemen, the Ninjas hand the high ground, and they still missed like twenty arrows before finally making there shots.

And in H2H? Forget about it. A couple of the Mercenaries were taking superhuman punches from Batman and getting up for more. While a single hand ninja got thrown out of a window by a hospital nurse. Seriously. It's not even close. You failed this comparison.

There was one ninja that took out two guards without breaking a sweat...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490  Edited By The_Justiciar

Batman wins due to his sheer strength and striking power. However, Daredevil's hellacious pain tolerance and arguably superior skill make this a challenge for the Dark Knight.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the man without fear will know fear after this fight

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492  Edited By Slade_Wilson_80

@ultimate_knight: Villain decay at it's best. Sucks but how else is our protagonist going to save the day?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dstreet45:

Would like to see the fight. How does Batman take out Firefly?

He had a fireproof suit.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Yeah I remember something like that. Didn't Batman rip Firefly's suit and kick him into a wall after going through the fire?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade_Wilson_80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497  Edited By Slade_Wilson_80

@dstreet45:

Punching: Daredevil did that to a common street robber in a crew so incompetent that they didn't even have a getaway vehicle, (or they have it parked up somewhere blocks away) decide that the way to success is to run through the streets of Hell's Kitchen with their loot in full view of everybody and continue to evade the police on foot in Manhattan of all places. Point is they are dumb fodder and what's more is that the robber was already off balance, disorientated and out of breath when Matt punched him. If anything that encounter should be counted against Matt as it shows that he has to sacrifice noticeably large amounts of speed in order to have any sort of power (I use the term power lightly here as that despite the punch being aided by the robber being off balance, disorientated and out of breath the punch still doesn't throw the robber back very far) behind his punches.

No Daredevil is not defeating Batman by punching him.

Kicking: Daredevil's first kick is aided by him using his hand to propel himself forward as he kicked, the kick is also placed in the centre of the dude's chest meaning that whatever force he puts into it is essentially amplified (someone explained it better than me on this forum but I can't seem to find it) across his entire body making it easier for him to launch him into the air. Take those factors away from the kick (because no Batman is not going to let Matt have that much space that close to a wall and Daredevil would more likely have his foot caught and ripped off his body than be successful in kicking Batman in the chest in the way he does here and in any way for that matter) and it's not that much. Not to mention the scrub that gets kicked, that kick means very little.

The second kick, while albeit impressive is done to a dude who was off balance and probably had an f, an o, two d's an e and an r scattered throughout his full name.

No Daredevil is not defeating Batman by kicking him.

Throwing: I don't even think I need to see the videos to counter this one (though I have seen them). While no specific measurements for this current incarnation of Batman have been released (to my knowledge) that is a 200 pound man trying to kill you and splash out on your funeral expenses. Daredevil definitely isn't getting his arms around him or trying any moves that would work on the usual, lighter opponents he faces, would get countered easily if he tried a hip toss (which would take strength DD doesn't have to toss Batman), would have his billy club rendered useless by Batman's armour and would probably discard it or have it taken by Batman (as Batman has been shown to be able to disarm foes with weapons with efficiency and ease) if he tried to do what he did to Nobu which again would take strength DD doesn't have (just look at the effort he puts into throwing Nobu, who is much lighter, and the exhaustion that he expresses afterwards. He is even panting by the end of it).

No Daredevil isn't throwing Batman.

No Daredevil isn't beating Batman.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498  Edited By DSTREET45

@slade_wilson_80 said:

@dstreet45:

Punching: Daredevil did that to a common street robber in a crew so incompetent that they didn't even have a getaway vehicle, (or they have it parked up somewhere blocks away) decide that the way to success is to run through the streets of Hell's Kitchen with their loot in full view of everybody and continue to evade the police on foot in Manhattan of all places. Point is they are dumb fodder

So what? It doesn't affect how hard Daredevil hit him regardless of his intelligence as a crook.

and what's more is that the robber was already off balance, disorientated and out of breath when Matt punched him.

He was neither of those things. An out of breath and disoriented person doesn't turn and jump around to see where his crew went, he'd be gasping for air. Nobody on the crew at this point was even breathing hard.

If anything that encounter should be counted against Matt as it shows that he has to sacrifice noticeably large amounts of speed in order to have any sort of power

Same occurs to pretty much all fighters unless you think that this is fast.

(I use the term power lightly here as that despite the punch being aided by the robber being off balance, disorientated and out of breath the punch still doesn't throw the robber back very far) behind his punches.

So sending him across the table which is (probably a few yards given where those three kitchen workers were placed before the final punch) isn't very far back to you?

No Daredevil is not defeating Batman by punching him.

Why? You're "argument" is literally that punching a grown man hard enough that he slid across a long table isn't impressive because the guy was tired, off balance, and stupid none of which even affects how hard Daredevil hit him even assuming that all of that was true.

Kicking: Daredevil's first kick is aided by him using his hand to propel himself forward as he kicked,

Again so what? Is Daredevil just supposed to keep his arm down? And I doubt his arm propelled him considering that Daredevil's pivot leg doesn't even move.

the kick is also placed in the centre of the dude's chest meaning that whatever force he puts into it is essentially amplified (someone explained it better than me on this forum but I can't seem to find it) across his entire body making it easier for him to launch him into the air.

So what that disqualifies the kick from being impressive? Cause I don't see many people flying fifteen feet back each time they get kicked in the chest from a standstill.

Take those factors away from the kick (because no Batman is not going to let Matt have that much space that close to a wall and Daredevil would more likely have his foot caught and ripped off his body than be successful in kicking Batman in the chest in the way he does here and in any way for that matter) and it's not that much. Not to mention the scrub that gets kicked, that kick means very little.

Again so what?

The second kick, while albeit impressive is done to a dude who was off balance

And here you go again with the "off-balance" excuse. Since when did being off-balance affect lifting a full grown man off the ground entirely with a hit? And what do you even mean by off balance?

and probably had an f, an o, two d's an e and an r scattered throughout his full name.

This quote is dumber than Senator Finch's "Grandma Peach Tea" line and makes even less sense. How does this affect how hard Daredevil kicked him? The guy is a full grown man regardless of whether he's fodder or not sending him flying off a spin kick shows serious striking power alone.

And if you really want to go there, I could literally say the same about Batman sending guys flying since he mostly fought fodder. What did any of the mercenaries Batman fought do in H2H that makes them not fodder?

No Daredevil is not defeating Batman by kicking him.

Because Daredevil's first kick was powered by his arm....somehow, he kicked a biker in the chest which makes him fly further than he normally would otherwise and because the second kick was done to a guy off balanced and the guy was fodder therefore it isn't that good showing?

Throwing: Daredevil definitely isn't getting his arms around him or trying any moves that would work on the usual, lighter opponents he faces,

Assuming Batman weighs a lot more than full grown men

would get countered easily if he tried a hip toss

Did Batman counter anybody attempting to throw him before? Especially agaisnt someone who's skilled enough to take on hordes of ninjas who were so skilled that one could casually fodderize regular people in seconds? Or from someone fast enough to defeat several cops in under 15 seconds while they were shooting at him?

(which would take strength DD doesn't have to toss Batman),

I say being able to sling full grown men like they were bags of potatoes gives him enough strength to toss Batman who probably doesn't even weigh a lot more than they do. Much does Batman weigh?

would have his billy club rendered useless by Batman's armour

So Batman's armor has some function that prevents him from being grappled or lassoed?

and would probably discard it or have it taken by Batman (as Batman has been shown to be able to disarm foes with weapons with efficiency and ease)

Did he disarm anyone who's as skilled as Daredevil?

if he tried to do what he did to Nobu which again would take strength DD doesn't have (just look at the effort he puts into throwing Nobu, who is much lighter, and the exhaustion that he expresses afterwards. He is even panting by the end of it).

Your whole point here is pretty much just conjecture. Can you prove that Nobu is "much lighter" than Batman? It's not like Batman weighs a ton, hell if Bruce is really 6'3", he probably doesn't even weigh more than 30-40 lbs than they do considering that they also have built athletic bodies themselves. Which shouldn't be a big difference to a guy who could sling a grown man who was several feet behind him, overhead and several feet in front of him.

And I'm pretty sure the exhaustion had to do with him being exhausted from the entire fight in general not just the throw itself.

Pretty sure you confused the point I made with the previous post. My point was that Daredevil has the striking power to hurt Batman (assuming he lands a strike) because he hits hard enough to ragdoll grown men on occasion. As far as I know Batman had never tanked these kinds of hits with no damage. Most of your rebuttal is that Daredevil won't be able to hurt Batman because Daredevil hit fodder who were off balance and idiots, therefore he won't be able to hit Batman which is not only an applicable accusation for the reverse but not even true in the first place. Daredevil landed hits and throws against Nobu, Hand Ninjas, and Punisher, all of whom are more skilled than fodder (yes even the Hand ninjas via feats) that sent them flying as well.

Considering that most of your argument hinges on conjecture I doubt I'll be able to "convince you" of anything at this point.

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe this is a good fight. Batman's gear and slight physical advantage will edge it out a little in his favor. Daredevil's pain tolerance, currently more established showings of melee combat skill and agility will allow him to make it a good fight and pull off a win in my point of view.

@ultimate_knight: Villain decay at it's best. Sucks but how else is our protagonist going to save the day?

I do not know what you mean but I am assuming that you think every hand ninja can be defeated by getting thrown off a window by a nurse? No, it makes zero sense and contradicts the kind of threat a hand ninja is supposed to be. I take ninja taking out two guards as more reliable and logical showing any day.