• 60 results
#51 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I know Carol isn't Superman but she does speed blitz people and she has speed blitzed people who have Superhuman speed which Cap does not.I never actually said she would speedblitz Cap I said she was faster than both of them so she could kill them before they even move.I meant she would blast one of them before they move.Most likely Cap I don't know how fast Kitty phases.I know Kitty could phase Cap out of the way and that's why I said it depends on how close they are to each other..she has to touch someone to phase them she can't just think it an it happens I don't think.What speedsters has Cap dealt with besides Speed Demon,The Whizzer and Quicksilver? All of which who are or were slower than her BTW.Carol isn't a master tactician but she isn't an idiot.Anyone who knows Cap can make the deduction that she should shoot directly at him because he would block it.That's not even really a tactic it's common sense.Carol may not be a master tactician but she is a tactician nonetheless.She has plenty of experience with making battle decisions even before she was Ms.Marvel.It doesn't really matter where Cap dodges.Assuming we are using Carol at her best and not in character...she could tear the whol battlefield apart.Cap can't dodge everything.I never said that Cap never crouched and used his shield or anything of the sort but getting all the way down before Carol can get a projectile off is BS.Cap isn't that fast.Lastly..Kitty doesn't have to be a chump but Daredevil would beat the f#ck out of her.His reaction time is above hers and he is a much better and more experienced fighter."
Maybe your right."
=]
#52 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Well, why do you not save me the trouble of having to exercise my extremely relaxed brain by simply explaining it to me. "
lol I'll pass.
#53 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok. Then without proper explanation, team one wins.

#54 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm not saying you don't read DD i'm saying.If you do you know as well as I do if he detects something..he immediately says how he does it.I don't know how he senses ghosts..maybe he can feel them.They only show his radar going off and he sees the ghost among the other people."
Well that still doesn't convince me he can take on Kitty.. I think at most this battle will end in a stalemate. I just don't see Ms. Marvel and DD winning.

erik said:
"Ok. Then without proper explanation, team one wins."
In your eyes :p

#55 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
erik said:
"Ok. Then without proper explanation, team one wins."
In your eyes :p"
You have not even been able to provide anything relevant in this thread so you thinking team two wins does not move me at all. 
#56 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm not saying you don't read DD i'm saying.If you do you know as well as I do if he detects something..he immediately says how he does it.I don't know how he senses ghosts..maybe he can feel them.They only show his radar going off and he sees the ghost among the other people."
Well that still doesn't convince me he can take on Kitty.. I think at most this battle will end in a stalemate. I just don't see Ms. Marvel and DD winning.
Even if Daredevil can't detect her he can get on Ms.Marvel's back and she can fly.Kitty can't do anything.If nobody can take out kitty but she won't show herself to fight..nobody wins not team 2 wins because nobody can take out Kitty.If they can take out Cap but Kitty is hiding like a dork...Team 1 should still win because they took out Cap and Kitty can't do anything.
#57 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Precise said:
"Vance Astro said:
Even if Daredevil can't detect her he can get on Ms.Marvel's back and she can fly.Kitty can't do anything.If nobody can take out kitty but she won't show herself to fight..nobody wins not team 2 wins because nobody can take out Kitty.If they can take out Cap but Kitty is hiding like a dork...Team 1 should still win because they took out Cap and Kitty can't do anything.
"
Lol.... Dork. 
#58 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Even if Daredevil can't detect her he can get on Ms.Marvel's back and she can fly.Kitty can't do anything.If nobody can take out kitty but she won't show herself to fight..nobody wins not team 2 wins because nobody can take out Kitty.If they can take out Cap but Kitty is hiding like a dork...Team 1 should still win because they took out Cap and Kitty can't do anything."
Fair enough, i can go along with that. =)

erik said:
"You have not even been able to provide anything relevant in this thread so you thinking team two wins does not move me at all. "
... yeah, i'll refrain from a response to that.
#59 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Precise said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Lol.... Dork. 
"
I don't even use that word but I had to bring it out.
#60 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
erik said:
"You have not even been able to provide anything relevant in this thread so you thinking team two wins does not move me at all. "
... yeah, i'll refrain from a response to that."
That suits me just fine.

Vance Astro said:
I don't even use that word but I had to bring it out."
Rockin' the old school lingo Vance.