• 56 results
#1 Edited by TonyMartial (7882 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Annoying that I have to say this but this is Defenders/Prime Daredevil

Hand to Hand affair.

Dinah is depowered and has her staff. Rest are unarmed.

#2 Posted by maestromage (818 posts) - - Show Bio

iNb4 wiLd dOg sOloS

#3 Posted by The_Hajduk (5510 posts) - - Show Bio

Rene and Dinah duo make a dangerous fight for no armor Daredevil. It's possible Matt can pull it off, due to Curtis kind of being weak, but this is a good fight.

#4 Posted by TonyMartial (7882 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know why I put hand to hand affair but yes, Dinah has her staff rest are unarmed. For even more clarification, Matt has his suit.

#5 Posted by RBT (26259 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll side with Matt in an extremely close one.

#6 Edited by Killerwasp (17201 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt takes a solid

#7 Edited by AngelJax (11226 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a stomp

Should've made it S3 Matt and it would've been more fair.

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
#8 Edited by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime Matt would beat literally every live action martial artist. The only person who can truly match him in skill and h2h is Cap

#9 Posted by mexcomics2078 (1816 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by jashro44 (51811 posts) - - Show Bio

@angeljax said:

This is a stomp

We've never really seen Matt fight 3 competent people at once. Also Rene has some better feats and accolades now.

#11 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@mexcomics2078: Yes I usually say cap because everyone recognizes it, but in some bucky is actually better than cap especially in winter soldier mode. But I didn't say cap would beat Matt if thats what you thought, Matt actually has more skill Steve really only has strength on his side. its 50/50 on that battle. for Oliver and bucky same applies with the cap battle except I believe Matt would most likely beat Oliver 2/3 times. Olivers just not as good as Daredevil, Cap, or Buck in pure skill.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15205dbdcac
#12 Posted by deactivated-5c15205dbdcac (503 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Matt dies but prime Matt in a prolonged fight

#13 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Right because... he's fought more.. example: 8 Russian Mobsters at once in a small hallway.

No Caption Provided

Also the fight when he breaks in to the Irish Mobs base, and free the punisher.

#14 Posted by jashro44 (51811 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for indomitableregal
#15 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15092 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt wins in a close fight.

#16 Posted by mexcomics2078 (1816 posts) - - Show Bio

@deutschkurzhaar: lol sure daredevil is more skilled that cap but he cant even hurt cap with his punches

#17 Posted by ANTHP2000 (23881 posts) - - Show Bio

Matthew Murdock schools them.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
#18 Posted by Myleftbuttcheeksolos (408 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I read, this is a stomp. A roflmurderlolgodlmaoslaughterlolstomp. In Matt's favor.

#19 Posted by Subline (5088 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.

#20 Posted by Subline (5088 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime Matt would beat literally every live action martial artist. The only person who can truly match him in skill and h2h is Cap

Iron Fist could easily match him in skill. Also we have to consider physicals too not just skill.

#21 Posted by mrmonster (13589 posts) - - Show Bio

The recruits

#22 Posted by Matthew660 (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

Curtis is deadweight, Dinah and Rene do better. I’ll say daredevil with Rene being the closest to beating him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0a0bfe02da5
#23 Posted by deactivated-5c0a0bfe02da5 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Dinah could survive for a while, but the team loses eventually.

#24 Posted by TheSuperor (5790 posts) - - Show Bio

Rene is really underrated, he would be able to hold his own in this fight, Curtis got nothing to offer, Dinah is a very capable fighter. Matt has incredible endurance, and should come out victorious more often than not.

I'll go with Daredevil 7/10

#25 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@subline: in skill they are fairly close, but matt still has a more wider knowledge than him, I mean he’s trained for how much longer .. and it shows when he beat him in defenders

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#26 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt obviously

#27 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: People involved in mobs are not fodder

#28 Posted by jashro44 (51811 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: People involved in mobs are not fodder

They are the literal definition. Easily disposable due to having no importance to the story.

#29 Posted by Batvibe12 (5356 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt for the majority.

#30 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@mexcomics2078: yes he would in fact hurt him with his punches, and it’s not like I said he would win in a fight 24/7. They are very similar probably the closest characters in terms of H2h and combat skill. That’s why I say the fight is 50/50. I give Steve half because his strength and Matt half because of his insane senses and nearly unmatchable combat skill

#31 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: ok, he’s beat literally everyone he’s faced in series, including some very heavy hitters. Really at this point the only one who can match him in H2h and skill is Cap

#32 Posted by jashro44 (51811 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: ok, he’s beat literally everyone he’s faced in series, including some very heavy hitters. Really at this point the only one who can match him in H2h and skill is Cap

He actually never defeated bullseye. Also the original point was Matt's never been in a situation where he had to fight 3 competent people at once. It doesn't matter if Matt is way better than any of them individually, there is a huge difference between facing 1 and facing 3 enemies at once. Rene alone ha some great physicals, solid fodder wrecking feats, and feats against super humans.

Dinah is also being underestimated. Especially since she has a staff which extends her reach in combat.

#33 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: well yea I completely get what your saying but because they never made him fight 3 decent people at once in the show doesn’t mean he can’t do. To be completely honest I don’t know much about these other characters but look at what literally everyone else In this thread is saying. And didn’t say anything about bullseye but now that you mention it, matt actually did in fact stomp him if we’re talkjmg H2h. If we’re talking at a distance matt would eventually adapt like he did to nobu and his shoge hook

#34 Posted by jashro44 (51811 posts) - - Show Bio

@deutschkurzhaar:

well yea I completely get what your saying but because they never made him fight 3 decent people at once in the show doesn’t mean he can’t do.

I agree with this but what makes you think he can fight these 3 at once? Rene isn't as skilled as Matt but he has some decent feats. He beat up several drug dealers at once unarmed, and he has also beaten league of assassins ninjas.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Not to mention he also has been able to go H2H with Kodiak who has super human physicals and he seemed to hold his own:

Loading Video...

Not to mention he has also taken hits from Kodiak:

Kodiak is someone who is strong enough to send dudes flying through the air, and flying through metal doors, and no sell hits from Diggle hitting him with the bud of his gun and overpower Diggle effortlessly with one arm:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
This is the super human that Rene took hits from

Kodiak is also not lacking in terms of skill. He actually managed to dispatch several Argus agents by himself:

Loading Video...

Yet Rene still held his own with him.

He also has other impressive durability feats like these:

He isn't a match for Matt on his own but he has backup from someone like Dinah who as I showed above also tanked an explosion, and has fodder wrecking feats of her own and she is strong enough to launch Quinten into the air with a swing of her staff:

And there is this feat from the arrow tie-in novel that says that a baton in anyone's hand is a bludgeon, but in her hands it is a bone crusher:

No Caption Provided

Curtis is kind of useless but even he kind of has a showing where he did alright against Roy before he became a vigilante and was trained by Oliver.

Individually the team is no match for Matt but again its important to stress that they are fighting him together. Its a 3 on 1 and the team aren't fodder level combatants. Not to mention Dinah is the one that has a weapon that extends her reach as well.

To be completely honest I don’t know much about these other characters but look at what literally everyone else In this thread is saying.

I don't care what other people say unless it has substance. I've been on this site for a very long time and the majority get stuff wrong a lot. I've been in threads when people thought Spider-man in his ends of the earth armor would beat new 52 superman, I was around when the popular opinion on this site was Thor being a speedster, etc.

And didn’t say anything about bullseye but now that you mention it, matt actually did in fact stomp him if we’re talkjmg H2h. If we’re talking at a distance matt would eventually adapt like he did to nobu and his shoge hook

I was talking about overall because you said Matt was undefeated. Matt never did adapt to bullseye's aim in any of the fights. Ultimately it was kingpin who took out bullseye. Granted Matt defeated kingpin so I guess they got a rock, paper, scissors thing going on.

#35 Posted by Slade-Prime (1051 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt takes this, neither of the three have beaten anyone around his level as a team.

#36 Posted by jashro44 (51811 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt takes this, neither of the three have beaten anyone around his level as a team.

The reverse is also true.

#37 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: well I will say this, I commend you for not losing your cool and swearing or anything like that. I really respect someone that can keep their composure. But I will say, after I didn’t say it would be a stomp obviously it would a very close fight all around the board. I think Matt’s senses just give him a good edge, I mean he’s gone up with how many hand ninjas who definitely aren’t fodder and won. And the thing with bullseye again, he didn’t to his throwing of certain stuff and yea it did give him an edge in some ways. But matt in all series usually gets beat and then finds a way to come back and adapt to that persons fighting style, the directors of the series just kind of made it in a fashion that he just didn’t have time to adapt and his main priority was kingpin too because after all he was the big threat with threatening Karen and such

#38 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5122 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt, his feat against Murakami and Bakuto is comparable imo.

#39 Posted by the_wspanialy (3649 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt, his feat against Murakami and Bakuto is comparable imo.

If anything, his feat against them is outlier.

Season 2 Matt struggled with Nobu and suddenly he can take on two guys who should be above Nobu? C'mon. Especially considering the fact that Matt dropped his vigilante carrier at the end of season 2, focusing on his lawyer carrier instead.

OT, could go either way. Matt is not stomping though, that's ridiculous.

#40 Edited by Amcu (15423 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk said:

Rene and Dinah duo make a dangerous fight for no armor Daredevil. It's possible Matt can pull it off, due to Curtis kind of being weak, but this is a good fight.

Why assume that Matt has no armor?

#41 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4023 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Amcu (15423 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt with some difficulty.

#43 Posted by RBT (26259 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@the_hajduk said:

Probably because current Matt hasn't had his armor for an entire season.

#44 Posted by Amcu (15423 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:
@amcu said:
@the_hajduk said:

Probably because current Matt hasn't had his armor for an entire season.

Now that I look at it and think about it I guess the OP probably updated before I read it, but it says Defenders/Prime Daredevil. Who had his suit and the OP includes a picture of Matt in his suit.

#45 Posted by RBT (26259 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Oh, yeah. And the picture also has Matt in his suit, so he likely has his suit here.

#46 Posted by The_Hajduk (5510 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by jashro44 (51811 posts) - - Show Bio

@deutschkurzhaar:

well I will say this, I commend you for not losing your cool and swearing or anything like that. I really respect someone that can keep their composure.

Thank you.

But I will say, after I didn’t say it would be a stomp obviously it would a very close fight all around the board. I think Matt’s senses just give him a good edge, I mean he’s gone up with how many hand ninjas who definitely aren’t fodder and won.

I would say hand ninjas are still fodder. Non-fodder would be any individual character that is important to the story.

And the thing with bullseye again, he didn’t to his throwing of certain stuff and yea it did give him an edge in some ways. But matt in all series usually gets beat and then finds a way to come back and adapt to that persons fighting style, the directors of the series just kind of made it in a fashion that he just didn’t have time to adapt and his main priority was kingpin too because after all he was the big threat with threatening Karen and such

Well he never did against bullseye.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#48 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (3826 posts) - - Show Bio

@angeljax said:

This is a stomp

#49 Posted by Koays (10163 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt's endurance is gonna give this to him easily.

#50 Posted by DeutschKurzhaar (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Np, and even though not that important of a part, I would say the hand ninjas are veryyyy skilled fighters, and would actually beat some of the mcu h2h characters in a fight. and he did actually stomp bullseye in h2h, whenever the fight got close range