Danzo VS Shao Khan

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

Danzo is the leader of Root division of the Anbu Black Ops and operates in the shadow of Konoha.  Ruthless and cunning, he as risen to power as The 6th Hokage.

No Caption Provided

Shao Khan is the Emperor of Outworld & seeks only to conquer other realms. 

The Situation: The Village Hidden In The Leaves has lately been experiencing attacks from an unknown enemy.  After Kakashi defeated Hotaru,  Might Guy took down Goro,  and a group of Anbu incapacitated Shang Tsung, an interriagation was conducted by the Anbu of the three supervised by the 6th Hokage himself.  Danzo learns that the attacks were coming from an empire from another dimension known as Outworld, ruled by the Dark Emperor Shao Khan.  Danzo decides it will be strategically advantageous for the Leaf ninja to take the fight to Shao Khan.  Danzo and the Anbu use knowledge they have gained from studying a spell book they confiscated from Shang Tsung to develop a new set of jutsu that will open interdimensional portals.  Danzo leads a team of elite ninja especially trained for this mission (including Kakashi, Might Guy, Kurenai, and the Root) to invade Shao Khan's palace.  After they break in, Danzo blast down the gates of Khan's thrown room with a blast of wind,while the leaf ninja are handling Khan's men.  Danzo proclaims "Your invasion of The Leaf Village ends now!!!!".  Khan arises and says "You and all your ninja will bow to me as your Emperor."  To protect his power and home, The 6th Hokage of The Village Hidden In The Leaves engages The Dark Emperor Of Outworld in MORTAL KOMBAT.  Danzo tears off his eye patch immediately activating his sharingan, Who wins?
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Undergroundgod

Sorry can't say I don't know jack about Naruto Characters. What can he do, if you give me an idea of how powerful he is I can make a choice based on logic of how he would stack up in a fight against Shao Kahn.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hellos
@Undergroundgod said:
"Sorry can't say I don't know jack about Naruto Characters. What can he do, if you give me an idea of how powerful he is I can make a choice based on logic of how he would stack up in a fight against Shao Kahn. "

An arm covered in Sharingans that allow him to essentially not be killable till all the eyes close on his arm, bit of the first's DNA in him. Has a built in self destruct upon death and an obscure sharingan eye Madara wanted that he never had the chance to use.

No clue if he can win against Shoa Khan, don't really remember much of him doing anything other than completely ignoring his opponent's attacks, which seemingly kept killing him only for him to re appear without a scratch.
Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Undergroundgod
@Hellos said:
"@Undergroundgod said:
"Sorry can't say I don't know jack about Naruto Characters. What can he do, if you give me an idea of how powerful he is I can make a choice based on logic of how he would stack up in a fight against Shao Kahn. "
An arm covered in Sharingans that allow him to essentially not be killable till all the eyes close on his arm, bit of the first's DNA in him. Has a built in self destruct upon death and an obscure sharingan eye Madara wanted that he never had the chance to use. No clue if he can win against Shoa Khan, don't really remember much of him doing anything other than completely ignoring his opponent's attacks, which seemingly kept killing him only for him to re appear without a scratch. "

I think Shao Kahn would like having this guy around then! LOL :)   " I smash his head with my hammer, and poof he re appears... like so." Everyone claps and cheers for Shao Kahn.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kadeem

He has seen to have the ability to manipulate earth, wind, plants and water.  His mastery of Air seems to be the strongest of the three as he can use it as both concussive blasts, or cut through sturdy substances like butter.  He is highly adept in hand to and combat and as a swordsman.  He also has a technique called "Reverse Four Symbols Seal" which sucks in everything around him and seals it inside his body. He has What is known as a sharingan eye implanted in his right eyes socket.  His Sharingan allows him to process visual info hyper-productively.  For instance he can predict the movements of his opponents, even if they are faster than him.  He can even memorize and mimic the techniques (both magical and non- magical) of his opponents after seeing them performed with his sharingan.  His Sharingan also allows him to cast vividly powerful illusions, and project thoughts into the minds of his targets.  On top of this he also has 10 other sharingan eyes implanted into his right arm, which make it even more difficult to sneak up on him.  He has a technique which he can use to resurrect himself from the dead, but he must sacrifice a sharingan to perform this technique. He also has a giant chimera like monster called Baku that he can summon.  Those are his primary powers.

Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Undergroundgod

Well based on what you have said I see it being a great battle but allas I still see Shao Kahn winning in a very long fight. I see Danzo being his highest ranking assassin from that point on, Shao Kahn would find him to usefull to destroy out right.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kadeem
@Undergroundgod:
I'm leaning slightly in the direction of Danzo, because his sharingan gives him a huge tactical advantage.  I can however see this fight playing out with Khan possibly victorious.  This is a hard one for both of them. I think either what you said will happen, or Danzo will slay Khan and declare himself ruler of Outworld.  He will study the magical and martial knowledge of Outworld, and then return to The Hidden Leaf Village.  After he returns, he makes his rule even more iron fisted than it was before, and uses his newly acquired knowledge to strengthen himself and his ninja army.  As The 6th Hokage, and ruler of what was Khan's empire, Danzo then sends his armies to conquer the rest of Great Ninja villages in The Land of Fire.
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden

Is he immune to having his soul sucked out of him when weakend?
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kadeem
@lordraiden: 
Danzo has never been the type to enter a battle without being prepared.  Between the info he interrogated out of Shang Tsung, Goro, and Hotaru and the book of spells he confiscated here I what i think would happen.  He found out that Khan has the ability to steal souls from the weak from the interrogation, and found the technique for it, and used his knowledge of magic seal to prepare a mystic seal justu that can protect from it.  It is still completely possible for Khan to win, just not from soul stealing.
nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nickj54

Shao Kahn Curbstomp  
Shao Kahn is equal to a Dark God 
This man is capable of stealing everyones soul on earth as seen in MK3 

Shao Kahn 
1. Powerful Black Magic (Cloning, Soul Stealing, Healing, and etc.) 
2. Godlike Strength 
3. Energy Projectiles 

He is also a master martial artist with over a thousands years of experience 
Primary Fighting Styles: Tai Tzu and Lui He 
He defeated Kung Lao with ease in MK3
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Braise

I'm still kinda going with Danzo. Danzo might not be as strong as Shao, but he's got a lot of cards to play with; he can manipulate his surroundings (he's a master of 4 elements), he can cast illusions (and perhaps utterly mind-rape Khan), along with some other attributes. With Izanagi, Danzo removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within his personal space and can control his own state of existence (reality manip); if shao khan kills him, he'll just reappear, unscathed. However, I don't know how Kahn's soul stealing works, and he might just be able to oneshoot Danzo with that. Otherwise, Danzo ftw.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MKF30

Kahn will win here, more powers,  more experience, more deadly and is a master literally at dark magic/sorcery...

nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nickj54
@MKF30:
QFT
Braise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Braise
@nickj54 said:

" @MKF30: QFT "

Quantum Field Theory?
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kadeem
@nickj54: I agree with your assessment of Shao Khan's powers for the most part, but if I have never seen him demonstrate the ability to create clones instantaneously.  Is there a demonstration of this that I missed?
nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nickj54
@kadeem:
In Deadly Alliance 
Shang Tsung and Quan Chi killed a clone of him
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kadeem
@nickj54: Yes, I am aware of that.  The thing is I don't believe that Khan has the power to create clones instantaneously, but rather he must create them through long rituals much like Shang Tsung did in creating Mileena & Meat.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MKF30

@Bra, Quoted for the Record ;)

nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nickj54
@kadeem:
i dont know if he can create them instantaneously
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kadeem
@nickj54: I think unless we can see a feat of him doing this we have to come to the conclusion he can't.  This alone will not cost him the fight with The 6th Hokage.  Khan still has many other powers at his disposal, and the physical strength advantage.
nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nickj54
@Thanos1992:
Shao Kahn Curbstomp
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kadeem

This isn't going to be a curbstop on either side. Both opponents are powerful and formidable in their own right.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MKF30

Shao Kahn
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kadeem

I leaning towards Danzo since his sharingan can help him predict Khan's movements, as well as mimic his martial arts and magical techniques.

nickj54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickj54
@kadeem:
Shao Kahn curbstomp 
dude he was capable of stealing everyones soul in MK3 
and plus Danzo and his team of ninjas will have to get pass Shao Kahn extermination squads which is no easy task
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kadeem
@nickj54 said:
" @kadeem: Shao Kahn curbstomp dude he was capable of stealing everyones soul in MK3 and plus Danzo and his team of ninjas will have to get pass Shao Kahn extermination squads which is no easy task "
I agree that Khan's extermination squad is formidable to say the least.  In the scenario Danzo brought the Root and some of Konoha's most elite ninja to handle the extermination squad while Danzo faced Khan.  Stealing souls from normal people is a completely different feat from stealing a soul from someone as powerful as Danzo.  For Khan to be able to steal his soul he would have to first weaken him sufficiently.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d3a312f38610
deactivated-5d3a312f38610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shao Kahn Wins By Stealing Danzo's Soul.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danzo crushes