• 85 results
#1 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

-Both in character.

-Fight takes place where Naruto fought Pain.

Round 1: Danzo vs the Six Paths.

Round 2: Danzo vs Deva Path.

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain both Rounds.

#3 Posted by ComicStooge (22063 posts) - - Show Bio

Danzo gets slaughtered

#4 Posted by RolandAlderas (1925 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by kgb725 (19189 posts) - - Show Bio

I Don't Even Think Pain needs Deva path in round 1 to stomp

#6 Posted by andr413 (3309 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Nefarious (35649 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain stomps. Danzo lost to Sasuke.

#9 Posted by TheVivas (19481 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain

Deva

#10 Posted by Abyssdarkfire (1417 posts) - - Show Bio

If both characters are at their best Kotoamatsukami plus Izanagi allow Danzo to take this.

Avatar image for joshuaw14984941
#11 Posted by JoshuaW14984941 (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we do feats, ya'll.

1) Danzo was the first human ever ro either disable or completely stop a Susano'o (Raikage does not count)

1) Pain took out 3 giant toads with a small force of Shinra Tensei.

2) Pain has Rinnegan and is adapted to using it.

2) Danzo has Shisui's MS (it allows him to use genjutsu, including Koto) and Wood Release (unstable version) and is am extremely powerful and smart Wind user.

I think Pain takes this only because Rinnegan but without, he would lose.

#12 Posted by USSJ3071 (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

easy fight as Danzo will just KA him. its hailed as a superior genjutsu to even tsukuyomi after all.

if genjutsu doesnt work, deva pain still has that 5 second gap that danzo can aim for with wood release, fuuton sword, and fuuton slashes. i love that fuuton sword man, lol.

fighting all six paths at once, thats harder. i think he eventually loses. nagatos very smart. smarter than sasuke IMO, and he will keep a cool head, and just fight danzo long range. thats where pain will have an advantage after all.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
#13 Edited by bowlt_swagg_320 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain

#14 Posted by Noone1996 (11824 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain wins handily. Danzo could have fought Pain. Instead he hid.

#15 Posted by USSJ3071 (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: danzo could have oneshotted deva pain with KA (and then use him to kill the others). but he wanted to use the situation to enact a coup and take over konoha by letting tsunade die

#16 Posted by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio

1 - Pain stomps

2 - Danzo stomps

#17 Posted by FaradaySloth (9971 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain would win.

#18 Posted by Killerwasp (17444 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain stomps both rounds lol

#19 Posted by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain stomps both rounds lol

Izanagi spam counters Deva path kinda hard 1v1

#20 Edited by Earendill (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

Tendo solostomps.

#21 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3488 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain stomps.

#22 Posted by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Tendo solostomps.

How do you see that happening? Danzo can izanagi through anything Pain tries then go on the offensive during his recharge period. Pain doesn't have enough speed to just avoid everything either; Danzo is borderline faster than MS Sasuke (who dodged Bee's chakra cloak lariat):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#23 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: Both Tendo path and sage mode Naruto are overall better than MS Sasuke imo.

#24 Posted by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: Both Tendo path and sage mode Naruto are overall better than MS Sasuke imo.

I'd agree if not for the fact that Bee is almost as fast as Raikage who is almost as fast as KCM1 Naruto, lol. They're at least close in speed and in this threat that becomse Danzo's ninjutsu vs Pain's taijutsu

#25 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: Couldn't MS Sasuke only survive against the Raikage due to his susanoo protection? Tendo path and sage mode Naruto should be able to react to the Raikage just fine, KCM Naruto was pretty much as fast as the Raikage, while Sasuke could only react, so KCM Naruto>>>MS Sasuke when it comes to actual speed. Sasuke only became KCM speed when he got EMS, as with EMS he was about as fast as edo Itachi, who could legit keep up with KCM Naruto.

#26 Posted by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

MS Sasuke dodging Bee:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

We know Bee is similar speed to Raikage because they do this tag team lariat:

No Caption Provided

#27 Edited by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: Yes, like I said, he can react to them. He also has pre cog with his sharingan, which it shows him using to react. MS Sasuke can fight with people at those speeds, but he isn't really that speed himself. For example, he wouldn't be able to keep up in an actual race like KCM Naruto could.

#28 Edited by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: What? I understand saying that against Raikage it was reaction because all he did was put up susanoo. But here he's literally moving his body. That's a combat speed feat. Besides, why would Danzo have to have the same "race" speed as KCM1 Naruto to 1v1 Deva path? The point was that it's easy to see MS Sasuke / Danzo are plenty fast enough to not get blitzed by Sage Naruto / Pain

#29 Posted by kgb725 (19189 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

im failing to comprehend a situation in which Danzo would somehow pull off a miraculous victory. Even Danzo and sarutobi with perfect teamwork would most likely lose.

#31 Posted by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: Bee moved what seems to be around 100 feet and Sasuke only barely dodged with his pre cog. Like I said, it is combat applicable, but it doesn't mean he is as fast as the Raikage or Bee, but he does have the ability to fight them. And I agree MS Sasuke and Danzo are fast enough to not get blitzed, I thought you were implying they were faster. Pain is way stronger than Danzo, so if they are the same speed Danzo is still kind of screwed. Deva path can just kill him over and over again until he runs out of eyes, or just seal him with planetary devastation.

#33 Posted by BleachHub (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Danzo both rounds

#34 Posted by Uchiha545 (4191 posts) - - Show Bio

The one who doesn't throw away eyes both rounds.

#35 Posted by BleachHub (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Confused as to how pain wins any of the rounds

#36 Posted by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: Pain is way stronger than Danzo, so if they are the same speed Danzo is still kind of screwed.

Not really. He was getting destroyed in taijutsu by Naruto whenever he was in sage mode. His durability was incredibly inconsistent but a normal rasengan (non sage mode) finished him.

@anomalous: Deva path can just kill him over and over again until he runs out of eyes, or just seal him with planetary devastation.

He can kill him once and then loses while his power is recharging. I don't think a normal chibaku seals in the same way the one used against Kaguya does (because she is the center of it) . I mean it can effectively seal if the targert has enough durablility to survive but not enough strength to break out. Against Danzo it would just crush him to death which obviously doesn't do much because of izanagi. They're both in character so it's unlikely pain would even think to use chibaku before he loses anyway.

#37 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous:

Not really. He was getting destroyed in taijutsu by Naruto whenever he was in sage mode.

I just looked through the fight in the manga and I didn't see that happen at all. I don't even see sage mode Naruto engaging Deva path in taijutsu.

His durability was incredibly inconsistent but a normal rasengan (non sage mode) finished him.

Pain was extremely weakened by that point. He took a direct biju bomb and used up a bunch of his power on planetary devastation.

#38 Posted by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous:

Not really. He was getting destroyed in taijutsu by Naruto whenever he was in sage mode.

I just looked through the fight in the manga and I didn't see that happen at all. I don't even see sage mode Naruto engaging Deva path in taijutsu.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Equal strength to base Naruto:

No Caption Provided

SM Naruto claps:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#39 Posted by AlexTheBoss (17959 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: The first one isn't Deva, the others are Pain pushing back base Naruto and then getting taken off guard with a surprise sage mode kick. I agree sage mode Naruto is physically stronger, but Deva should still be quite a bit physically stronger than Danzo.

#40 Posted by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: The first one isn't Deva, the others are Pain pushing back base Naruto and then getting taken off guard with a surprise sage mode kick. I agree sage mode Naruto is physically stronger, but Deva should still be quite a bit physically stronger than Danzo.

Danzo's pretty strong too. Hard to say since neither of them really prefer taijutsu

No Caption Provided

#41 Posted by kgb725 (19189 posts) - - Show Bio

@bleachhub: Soul suck easy. Danzo doesn't have the power to defeat Pain in any round

#42 Posted by kgb725 (19189 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Earendill (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: There's nothing he can do against CT.

Tendo >> MS Sasuke

#44 Posted by Anomalous (518 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: There's nothing he can do against CT.

Tendo >> MS Sasuke

This isn't Tendo vs MS Sasuke and i never claimed MS Sasuke beats him in a fight. I only used him for a speed comparison. And Izanagi counters CT

#45 Posted by Tony_Shark (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

Danzo has all the right tools to pull off a difficult win.

Pain has a better arsenal and more power; but Danzo seems more analytical and has literal respawns to formulate good attacks.

#46 Posted by Zuriel-el (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@anomalous: actually izanagi doesn't counter CT as CT doesn't kill the target.

#47 Posted by Zuriel-el (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain Stomps.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
#48 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8900 posts) - - Show Bio

Danzo via koto

#49 Posted by foxerdes (10243 posts) - - Show Bio

He loses the first one, but would most likely pull off the second.

#50 Posted by mega6382 (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

People keep mentioning Kotoamatsukami, but Danzo didn't use it against Sasuke, and his only feat of using it is against a samurai, not even another shinobi, so that doesn't count.

And Sasuke was able to beat Danzo, so I am certain that Pain will easily beat him as well.

Pain wins both rounds.