• 53 results
#1 Edited by Gilateen (2468 posts) - - Show Bio

•Batte takes Place Near mountain range

•Win By K.O or Death

#2 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems like bait but I’ll back Yhwach here.

Inb4 quicksilver wank.

#3 Posted by ChaosKnight75 (897 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach easily

#4 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Def bait but if this is composite Dante from all video game appearances he wins or at least stalemates, and honestly going by default/most recent he can prbly at least stalemate anyway.

#5 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante from DMC? This isn't even close from what I know of him, bait is strong.

#6 Posted by Jko1 (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle of the No Limits Fallacies.

#7 Edited by Godren (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

lol he gets decapitated from the future, nothing else is needed.

Unless you think Dante is universal of course.

No Caption Provided

#8 Posted by EcoBlitz (3301 posts) - - Show Bio

Dat bait 🐒

#9 Posted by InvadedTBD (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach but I dnt know much about Dante only played a few of the games.

#10 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

I change my mind, Dante gets shit stomped. His best bet is quicksilver which Yhwach should be able to negate. And then proceeds to solo the entire DMCverse

#11 Posted by 106me (3729 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by Godren (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me said:

@godren: @limitlesssigil: @chaosknight75: Ywach is Universal? Last I checked Aizen and Ichigo beat him rather handily.

What's his answer to time control?

Never stated he was universal, but some think Dante is universal.

Also his arsenal is worthless here, because Yhwach will decapitate him from the future.

#13 Edited by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio
@godren said:

don't know why you would bring that up here, but are you saying Dante can timestop and obliterate him into nothing and from a future he doesn't exist in Yhwach will decapitate him?

@ourmanuel said:

I change my mind, Dante gets shit stomped. His best bet is quicksilver which Yhwach should be able to negate. And then proceeds to solo the entire DMCverse

negate how? also I take it you believe Yhwach is faster than Dante since you think quicksilver is his only card here?

#14 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: From all the feats that I know of, Yhwach is much much faster than Dante.

#15 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Alright and what to your knowledge is Dante's best speed feat?

#16 Edited by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: yhwach’s almighty allows him to nullify abilities he encounters. Even without that, he can still see the future and Dante still has to snap his fingers and say “stand still” before quicksilver can activate. He’ll be long dead by then.

And most of his speed feats don’t put him at above Mach 3 at best, though I might be forgetting some.

#17 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: Things like this are around his best iirc

https://gfycat.com/MagnificentImpressionableGermanwirehairedpointer

https://gfycat.com/BrilliantHeartyBarbet

https://gfycat.com/AridNewFennecfox

https://gfycat.com/AdmiredWhoppingBass

https://gfycat.com/GiftedDaringAgama

#18 Posted by Godren (3286 posts) - - Show Bio
@godren said:

don't know why you would bring that up here, but are you saying Dante can timestop and obliterate him into nothing and from a future he doesn't exist in Yhwach will decapitate him?

None of that will happened, Dante still gets decapitated in the future, unless you can show me a scan of him doing something quantifiably faster then that. While all his powers are nullified btw.

#19 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil@ourmanuel: thanks for the quick responses but those are far from Dante's top speed feats, and it's def not mach 3 at best. If that was the case enemies like Blitz would just laugh at him while....blitzing him. Btw that link of Lady shooting Dante in the head is a durability feat as another user I'll quote pointed out, "to Vergil and Dante, bullets move very very slow." Check out posts 22 and 26 at that link.

I also suggest you take a look at @neongamewave's Dante respect thread and some of his CaVs for more speed feats of Dante.

Even without that, he can still see the future and Dante still has to snap his fingers and say “stand still” before quicksilver can activate. He’ll be long dead by then.

Actually Dante doesn't need to snap his fingers and say "stand still" before quicksilver activates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBu2a72UUaM#t=4m57s

Also notice how the stones come to virtually a stop time is so slowed, Dante defeated the demon that held this power and I might add could teleport as well.

I think I'll add some speed feats myself to demonstrate he's more than just a bullet timer.

For one there's the mach 22 rebellion grab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_401880&feature=iv&src_vid=2MPPLrePwBU&v=SiGKlfOvZ9k#t=35m07s

Taking on lightning based enemies is as mundane as putting on shoes for Dante, just another day in the life ones I can think of off the top of my head Blitz, Plasma, and Griffon.

Devil May Cry, Enemy File — Plasma: "Plasma is an embodiment of evil electricity. Thus, the use of Nightmare-β against it is useless. Its ability to manipulate ambient energy will only bend the light, not damaging it at all."

There's also the raindrop feat from DB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=087gJdYkYF0

DeathBattle didn't really try to quantify the feat they just said 108,000 raindrops in less than a second, but how much less? Go outside during a rainstorm and try to observe how far a raindrop moves in the time span of a second, now compare that to the standstill the raindrops are at in the video obv its much less time than a sec, raindrops fall at about 10 meters per second. Cutting that many raindrops in so little time puts Dante and Vergil individually at relativistic speeds.

Lastly I'll copy some stuff from one of my own posts:

outpaced and deflected particle beams from Plasmas and Mundus, moved quickly enough to save Lucia from Arius' light attack

"Any actual proof any of that is light speed?"

Here ya go

1st 106me and Dygoboy explains Dante outpacing Arius light attack on numerous occasions, the multiple colors emanating from his hand is caused by refraction. You can find an explanation at post 47 here.

Next on to the particle beams

Here we have Dante casually reflecting Mundus third eye particle beam with TK:

Notice how he waits for it to get right to his head be4 deflecting it.
Notice how he waits for it to get right to his head be4 deflecting it.

Mundus firing the same attack from his third eye during the boss battle:

Loading Video...

Official explanation of Mundus particle beam:

No Caption Provided

I'll quote the important part, "The worst attack Mundus can use is his particle beam, fired from his third eye."

If you're not familiar with particle beams there are two basic categories of directed energy weapons from a technical point of view: light guns and particle throwers. Light guns are the traditional lasers, along with their slight variations like microwave lasers (masers), while particle beams only travel near the speed of light.

They travel at relativistic speeds about 0.99997 times the speed of light. https://www.symmetrymagazine.org/article/april-2014/ten-things-you-might-not-know-about-particle-accelerators

In the cosmos interplanetary particle beams also travel at these relativistic speeds https://www.plasma-universe.com/Particle_beam#Interplanetary_particle_beams

Plasma fires a similar attack:

• Laser Beam - the bat focuses its ionized particles to form up an incinerating ray, firing it at will.
@godren said:
@neloangelo said:
@godren said:

None of that will happened, Dante still gets decapitated in the future, unless you can show me a scan of him doing something quantifiably faster then that. While all his powers are nullified btw.

faster than what? stopping time with quicksilver or getting decapitated in the future? I don't know what you're trying to say here.

#20 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
#21 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante loses no matter how much his fans wank him

#22 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante loses no matter how much his fans wank him

The only logical thing you’ve ever said on this site

#23 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: How was the first thing you showed Mach 22?

The second speed feat you listed isn't impressive either

I guess this is impressive aswell then?

Loading Video...

Come on now, are you seriously trying to say Dante is SOL?

I didn't think DMC Wankers existed.

#24 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

Loading Video...

Ididn't think DMC Wankers existed.

You haven’t been on this site long enough

#25 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil said:

Loading Video...

I didn't think DMC Wankers existed.

dude, DMC's like the most wanked vid game franchise. you should see shit like Dante vs post-Crisis Superman, Dante vs Sasuke, Dante vs Hulk, Dante vs Darkseid, Dante vs Thanos, etc. (yes, all these exists, believe it/not)

#26 Posted by demonbane (49 posts) - - Show Bio

i have seen DMC fanboys claim dante resists concept manipulation

#27 Edited by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil@ourmanuel@thepurifier: Impressive all of you resorted to calling me a Dante wanker with only one of you even trying to discredit 2 of my speed feats and doing a rather bad job of it as well, most impressive. Much more respectful and credible viners imo than any of you have been using these feats for years, like I said do yourselves a favor and check out some of Neongamewave's CaVs.

But i guess since I only have 50 posts and I actually give some good speed feats I'm a Dante wanker right? You could at least do me the courtesy of posting Yhwach's superior speed feats. Contrary to whatever you might think I'm actually curious if Yhwach can beat Dante but with my own knowledge of that character I'm atm unconvinced so please explain to me how much faster he is than Dante, how an instantaneously activated Quicksilver/Bangle of Time will do nothing, and some scans of him using the Almighty to kill someone after hes already dead and with context please.

Did you watch until he grabbed Rebellion? It was just over 1 minute from where I started the video. I hope this isn't another lowball with as little effort as you gave the rain feat.

@neloangelo:

Loading Video...

Yeah kinda but not if you want to compare it to Dante actually creating a rain free zone in the middle of a rainstorm in a fraction of the time displayed in the video you just posted. For those 2 feats to be comparable the rain would first need to be motionless as far as the observer could tell and then they would have to obliterate every raindrop in their immediate area so that there is a visible pause in the rainfall resulting in a splash. Instead its not even rain moving in slow mo in that scene its Donnie's mop water that he flung at Jet lol, nice lowball comparing Dante to someone that runs thru mop water in slow mo good stuff there.

#28 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: This speed feat alone is >>> Anything Dante has done without your SOL wank.

Fighting and defeating someone who can travel 1000 ri instantly, which equates to about 4000 KM.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

#30 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: lmao, we were talking about DMC wank in general not you

#31 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Right, well I'm still waiting for you to explain to me how much faster he is than Dante, how an instantaneously activated Quicksilver/Bangle of Time will do nothing, and some scans of him using the Almighty to kill someone after hes already dead and with context please. Because unlike you I haven't automatically assumed one character wins and actually want to see both sides represented. You realize Dante has a lot more to offer than speed and timestop right?

#32 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: I don’t feel like going into feats for something this simple.

Dante still dies. I’m sorry, but that’s just how it goes.

#33 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: lmao, we were talking about DMC wank in general not you

If you're serious then fair enough, mb but theres literally only 2 DMC fans here so far.

@neloangelo: This speed feat alone is >>> Anything Dante has done without your SOL wank.

Fighting and defeating someone who can travel 1000 ri instantly, which equates to about 4000 KM.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

LOL thats it? REALLY? And I'm the wanker? Rofl....If that's the best you've got then I suggest you look back to all the speed feats I posted and make a really good case as to why I'm still the wanker.

#34 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: Show me anything Dante has done that would put him at 1000 KM in under a second let alone 4000, and no SOL wank.

#35 Posted by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

SOL Dante 😂😂🙈🙈

#36 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: None of that is SOL wank I'm afraid you should take another look, but still easy the distance Dante's arm traveled in the rain feat alone is faster than that. 108,000 raindrops half that to account for just Dante's contribution, factor in the speed of the falling rain and that they do this while the rain is at an absolute standstill. That puts Dante much much faster than 4000km in a sec.

#37 Posted by ProbablyASphere (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is extremely powerful and for some reason that comes off as wank on this site. We're not talking about Kratos here. Dante has actually done very impressive things without plot convenience. That rain video? 1:07 to 1:14. They were keeping the water from falling in the area using nothing but speed and power. Dante does do light speed level things too. He just isn't always moving at that speed. But hey lets ignore all that cause it is a video game and this site's users seem to not respect the medium despite obvious proof.

I'm not saying Dante wins this fight, but I am saying that if Bleach didn't get so shitty in the last 2-3 arcs that they had to add in a villain who is just "lol i win" Dante could easily solo the verse. I'd also like to point out that Ywach never should've came close to losing if his powers were half of what he claimed them to be.

#38 Edited by ourmanuel (6518 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: I’ve played the last three dmc games.

Any feat putting Dante above Mach 30 has to be a major outlier.

And once again, even if he’s sol, it won’t matter against Yhwach in the slightest.

#39 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: Nothing you showed put Dante above 100KM in under a second let alone 4000, try again.

And the rain doesn't stop, it's just moving slowly.

Out of curiosity, where did you get 108,000 raindrops from lol?

#40 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

SOL Dante 😂😂🙈🙈

@neloangelo: Show me anything Dante has done that would put him at 1000 KM in under a second let alone 4000, and no SOL wank.

You know what's rich? You 2 think relativistic/LS Dante is a joke when I have an official source telling you what that gif already should have or maybe you take what appears to be a beam of light to move at the speed of fart?

Dante moves quickly enough to take Lucia out of the path of Arius' light attack clearly showing refraction and leaving a burn mark

on the wall behind it. Your responses? lol Dante SOL wank.....really masterful both of you.

#41 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: Nothing you showed put Dante above 100KM in under a second let alone 4000, try again.

wow you really haven't watched it have you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFi_RzsKajA&vl=en

And once again, even if he’s sol, it won’t matter against Yhwach in the slightest.

Cmon man you played DMC and your surprised Dante has speed outliers?? Hes fodderizing fodder and trying to enjoy himself while doing it which means taking himself down a whole lot of notches, consider that he's only had to really exert himself against 2 opponents in the entirety of DMC, and those are where his best speed feats come from.

#42 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo said:

@limitlesssigil said:

wow you really haven't watched it have you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFi_RzsKajA&vl=en

I watched it all, seems to me like you just pulled that number out of your ass, btw are you aware of how fast a raindrops falls? It's not much.

@ourmanuel said:

Cmon man you played DMC and your surprised Dante has speed outliers?? Hes fodderizing fodder and trying to enjoy himself while doing it which means taking himself down a whole lot of notches, consider that he's only had to really exert himself against 2 opponents in the entirety of DMC, and those are where his best speed feats come from.

#43 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: lol give me a sec and I'll timestamp it for you and yes I've already given a number for the average speed. Btw I'm still waiting for anyone to better explain how the Almighty works, I'd like to see an example of him killing someone from the future when he's already dead.

#45 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo said:

@limitlesssigil: lol give me a sec and I'll timestamp it for you and yes I've already given a number for the average speed. Btw I'm still waiting for anyone to better explain how the Almighty works, I'd like to see an example of him killing someone from the future when he's already dead.

How is Yhwach already dead? Yhwach can resurrect himself by altering the future.

Did you actually just link me to a video of ScrewAttack? I think we're done here. No wonder you're wanking if you watch their videos.

#46 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: rofl, use whatever excuse you'd like to avoid debunking these speed feats friend doesn't matter to me. And you really think you got me just by me linking screwattack? Lol look thru my posts I have huge problems with DeathBattle nice try tho. But I invite you to do the math anyway you want and tell me cutting that many raindrops in so little time isn't faster than 4000km in a sec.

@neloangelo said:

How is Yhwach already dead? Yhwach can resurrect himself by altering the future.

I'd like to see some evidence please.

#47 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: thank you, and I take it he was dead at this point? You don't have to post it I'll take your word for it.

#49 Posted by LimitlessSigil (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@neloangelo: Yes, Ichigo cut him in half, I can post a scan if you want. I don't have time to do the math regarding Dante's speed though, guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

#50 Posted by NeloAngelo (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Alright, agreeing to disagree is fine by me. Looks like this battle would end in a stalemate to me right now but I need to do more Bleach research be4 I'm committed to that.