• 90 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#51 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"this is interesting I think there is a Dante vs. Superman thread floating around and I am pretty sure most people picked Superman"
good for them freedom of speech and all that stuff
Avatar image for kaino12
#52 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Jade1977 said:
"I'll say Superboy, because I think Dante is an arrogant little punk, and because Superboy could just fry him with his heat vision before Dante could get near him. Besides, in comic books, the good guy has to win."
Yeah and Superboy isn't arrogant ? LOL"

he should be called modest-boy. or humble-boy.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#53 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Jade1977 said:
"I'll say Superboy, because I think Dante is an arrogant little punk, and because Superboy could just fry him with his heat vision before Dante could get near him. Besides, in comic books, the good guy has to win."
Yeah and Superboy isn't arrogant ? LOL"
he should be called modest-boy. or humble-boy. "
Who Superboy I think he's pretty damn annoying to be honest
Avatar image for kaino12
#54 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Jade1977 said:
"I'll say Superboy, because I think Dante is an arrogant little punk, and because Superboy could just fry him with his heat vision before Dante could get near him. Besides, in comic books, the good guy has to win."
Yeah and Superboy isn't arrogant ? LOL"
he should be called modest-boy. or humble-boy. "
Who Superboy I think he's pretty damn annoying to be honest"
i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!
Avatar image for sunman
#55 Posted by SUNMAN (8588 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#56 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for king_saturn
#57 Posted by King Saturn (222908 posts) - - Show Bio
Superboy wins...
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#58 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
"
That is my random debater we go around having random debates about what couler carrots should be and stuff
kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Jade1977 said:
"I'll say Superboy, because I think Dante is an arrogant little punk, and because Superboy could just fry him with his heat vision before Dante could get near him. Besides, in comic books, the good guy has to win."
Yeah and Superboy isn't arrogant ? LOL"
he should be called modest-boy. or humble-boy. "
Who Superboy I think he's pretty damn annoying to be honest"
i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
Very true it is awesome and then Luke cage 1980 hair must come second

Avatar image for kaino12
#59 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"

No Caption Provided
"
....OH MY GOD!!!!
Avatar image for kaino12
#60 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
"

me? im 20
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#61 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
"
me? im 20"
Hey same age as me ! I'm born in June
Avatar image for kaino12
#62 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
"
me? im 20"
Hey same age as me ! I'm born in June"

augest
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#63 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
"
me? im 20"
Hey same age as me ! I'm born in June"
augest"
Cool your my only friend born in august
Avatar image for kaino12
#64 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
"
me? im 20"
Hey same age as me ! I'm born in June"
augest"
Cool your my only friend born in august"
really!? considering that augest is the most common time to be born u'd think there'd be more.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#65 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
"
me? im 20"
Hey same age as me ! I'm born in June"
augest"
Cool your my only friend born in august"
really!? considering that augest is the most common time to be born u'd think there'd be more."
are you saying i don't have many friends
Avatar image for kaino12
#66 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
"
me? im 20"
Hey same age as me ! I'm born in June"
augest"
Cool your my only friend born in august"
really!? considering that augest is the most common time to be born u'd think there'd be more."
are you saying i don't have many friends"
im not...statistics are.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#67 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
"
me? im 20"
Hey same age as me ! I'm born in June"
augest"
Cool your my only friend born in august"
really!? considering that augest is the most common time to be born u'd think there'd be more."
are you saying i don't have many friends"
im not...statistics are."
are you sure lol
but no seriously u are my only friend born in august
Avatar image for kaino12
#68 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"kaino12 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"kaino12 said:
"i think all the superman clones are annoying.in cludeing the marvel ones. the only reason i tolerate gladiator is cus of the AWESOME HAIR!!!"
O_O  how old are you?    Lol
"
me? im 20"
Hey same age as me ! I'm born in June"
augest"
Cool your my only friend born in august"
really!? considering that augest is the most common time to be born u'd think there'd be more."
are you saying i don't have many friends"
im not...statistics are."
are you sure lolbut no seriously u are my only friend born in august"
thats so wierd. all my friends just buy all the presensts in mass so they can just shop for everyone once.
Avatar image for claws
#69 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

isnt this the dude from the devil may cry game?....

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#70 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of my friends are born in February or June

Avatar image for claws
#71 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"isnt this the dude from the devil may cry game?...."

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#72 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"claws said:
"isnt this the dude from the devil may cry game?...."
"
Yes he is there is no need to repeat ureself i will answer you
Avatar image for claws
#73 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

ok then i go with him because i believe he has killed demons

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#74 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"ok then i go with him because i believe he has killed demons"
He did he is a major ass kicker
Avatar image for claws
#75 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

he sure is...

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#76 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
Superboy as in...

Avatar image for kaino12
#77 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ok then i go with him because i believe he has killed demons"
He did he is a major ass kicker"

ya they permoted him from colnel ass kicker to major ass kicker.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#78 Edited by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
Superboy as in...
"
Kon-El
kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ok then i go with him because i believe he has killed demons"
He did he is a major ass kicker"
ya they permoted him from colnel ass kicker to major ass kicker."
Soon he'l be General ass kicker
Avatar image for kaino12
#79 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
Superboy as in...
"
Kon-El
kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ok then i go with him because i believe he has killed demons"
He did he is a major ass kicker"
ya they permoted him from colnel ass kicker to major ass kicker."
Soon he'l be General ass kicker"
quoted for truth.
Avatar image for pinesavior
#80 Posted by PineSavior (88 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ok then i go with him because i believe he has killed demons"
He did he is a major ass kicker"
ya they permoted him from colnel ass kicker to major ass kicker."

Wait isnt a major below a colonel then its general?
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#81 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
PineSavior said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ok then i go with him because i believe he has killed demons"
He did he is a major ass kicker"
ya they permoted him from colnel ass kicker to major ass kicker."
Wait isnt a major below a colonel then its general?"
Don't confuse me and Kaino12 we only have short attention spans
Avatar image for pinesavior
#82 Posted by PineSavior (88 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"PineSavior said:
"kaino12 said:
"ecsnclr said:
"claws said:
"ok then i go with him because i believe he has killed demons"
He did he is a major ass kicker"
ya they permoted him from colnel ass kicker to major ass kicker."
Wait isnt a major below a colonel then its general?"
Don't confuse me and Kaino12 we only have short attention spans"
Ooooo ok....
Avatar image for mr_pie
#83 Posted by Mr.Pie (586 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl could deal with him. Dante would murder him.

Avatar image for red_blade
#84 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

  Connor one shots him  

Avatar image for ghetsiscmcvne
#85 Posted by Ghetsiscmcvne (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so this is Silver Age Supes as mentioned in one of the posts above. Guy sneezed away a solar system. Dante is at maximum a building buster. Superboy stomps literally and Dante is obliterated along with the rest of the planet.

Avatar image for danteisterrible
#86 Posted by Danteisterrible (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Conner and Young Clark solos.

Avatar image for iron_tiger
#87 Posted by Iron_Tiger (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Dante gets torn apart.

Avatar image for avatarofdeath
#88 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@iron_tiger: Is Superboy weak to magic like Superman is?

Avatar image for iron_tiger
#89 Posted by Iron_Tiger (201 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deathhero61
#90 Posted by DeathHero61 (18686 posts) - - Show Bio

@iron_tiger: Is Superboy weak to magic like Superman is?

Isn't superboy a clone? Also drastically weaker than Superman? I wouldn't be surprised if Dante's weaponry has the potency to get the job done.