User Lists: 0

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@kingxix: yes rip Sasuke and his verse

Bruh you dontd even give any reasons why sasuke wins lol.

First give some then talk

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: well neither did you and You replied to me first. )

and Genjutsu GG

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Kingxix

@sixpathsofcapra:

Haha let this me teach you something

in the manga its was stated that mundus was going to merge both the human world and the demon world which they are both universes which means he was going to merge two different space-time continuum makes him low Multiversal

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KfSrp98iOswoPJOXgbg5RibZz28rQ8Dp/view?usp=drivesdk

And also its stated that he created a universe in DMC1 which been stated by author and in the guides

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tHKMyup50M5Br1Ffo_uh5LVZBK8b4i4/view?usp=drivesdk

https://mobile.twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/745496116272103424

And in the novels it's stated that mundus have created a demon called the beasthead which has the power to manipulate space and time and control over future and past and can reshape reality itself

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnST27MLUcFlpABpRHJAFIGekUlDhwGX/view?usp=drivesdk

And here,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_nWgufpmzjZ9R-7xK9KRCOczlZSA4mfW/view?usp=drivesdk

And in fifth scan it's also state that who controls the energy of demon world will have limitless power and mundus is the source of this energy

And also its stated that mundus is timeless eternity and etc which means he is beyond the the concepts of time itself

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RQxLPXzjpF5Vg6kZtM9Ga2TV20pdFM4m/view?usp=drivesdk

And also its stated that mundus has been the void itself and when dante defeated him he collapsed

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cxfCEKpdISAPtp2YbzCRHQYL1snTfw9S/view?usp=drivesdk

And also you have argosax which has been stated that he was distorting space and causing time paradox in the human world

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y6xcQuXkOUR_jCPe0JOmYfuBk-II3YfN/view?usp=drivesdk

And was also controlling the past and the future which means he was controlling the entire timeline because he was able to bring phantom from the past to face dante

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10UqtpUEUKBn5wsepoL9T4EaaD_Xhrr9U/view?usp=drivesdk

Was going also merge the demon world and the human world like mundus so sorry it did took a time but yep this is so I hope that will know how op is DMC verse

Also in the same scan here to proof that the human world is a universe if you readed this scan it's stated that he was attempting to control over the universe and its stated that its a reality

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tHKMyup50M5Br1Ffo_uh5LVZBK8b4i4/view?usp=drivesdk

so mundus is beyond universal and even dante easily surpass him in his base. He even created a weapon mundus himself feared

https://manganelo.com/chapter/xa919112/chapter_8

And current Dante and Vergil will fodderise mundus. Dante or Vergil single handedly wipes away the little ninja verse out of existence.

Even if you lowball him he is easily multi planet level

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Going with hyperboles and statements at face Value Kaguya is also multiversal.. lol so no

Genjutsu GG

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Kingxix

@sixpathsofcapra: lol rather than that I have statements from the director, go check my post properly.

And lol there aren't any hyperbole. Clearly you can't accept that dante destroys the naruto verse.

And it's only in his canon games. If we are to take crossovers like SMT or Marvel vs Capcom where he defeats the likes of mephisto and thanos and other cosmic entities and in SMT he kills multivetsal entities.

Canon Dante even weaker than these versions is still universal normally and multi planet when lowballed.

And lol at genjutsu even working on him as he has already resisted reality warping from demons and mental manipulation too.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I played all the games except Devil May Cry 5 I know. Dantes only hope would be Yamato which Vergil has.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante claps so hard this should be locked. The Sasuke wank is getting out of hand on CV. Dante is casually FTL, crazy strong, can stop time, has a sword that slashes through dimensions, has a various devil arms with various hax on their own, has Pandora's box which is 666 weapon configurations in one, has regeneration better than Wolverine and regularly clowns demons that consider themselves as able to rule hell. The only version of Dante that Sasuke could be argued against is DMC3 Dante when he was barely an adult.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I played all the games except Devil May Cry 5 I know. Dantes only hope would be Yamato which Vergil has.

Did you beat all of them though?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: I beat the first Devil May Cry twice, I played Devil May cry 2 sibling beat it, I beat Devil May cry 3 Special Edition 4x, I beat Devil May Cry 4 special edition 4x, and I dont count DMC as thats a reboot. Ive seen a couple throughs of Devil May Cry 5. Ive watched the Devil May Cry anime twice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: I beat the first Devil May Cry twice, I played Devil May cry 2 sibling beat it, I beat Devil May cry 3 Special Edition 4x, I beat Devil May Cry 4 special edition 4x, and I dont count DMC as thats a reboot. Ive seen a couple throughs of Devil May Cry 5. Ive watched the Devil May Cry anime twice.

And if you've done all of that then why do you think Sasuke can win?

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: Scaling Dante is difficult and there is no accurate way to do it but he still doesnt come close to Sasuke even if I wank Dante.

First Dantes best feat is beating Mundus whos way above the savior who should be island level due to his massive beam. Dante should be large country for beating Mundas. Then you have DMC4 he got slightly stronger to Large Country+ then in DMC 5 he got a massive boost you could say hes large continent at best.

Speed wise blocking and dodging the Damned Rook laser seems like an outlier to me he has no other feats or statements to say hes relativistic in base. If you include that then Dante wins. Aside from that Dante is at best Relativistic at max power, Relativistic+ with Quicksilver.

Sasuke is Moon+ in power too strong for Dante and FTL. even with quicksilver Dante would at best equal Sasuke in speed but Sasukes teleport is better. Sasuke’s rinnegan attacks are too powerful and he can land them at any moment using teleportation. Dante cant get through Susanoo either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: Scaling Dante is difficult and there is no accurate way to do it but he still doesnt come close to Sasuke even if I wank Dante.

First Dantes best feat is beating Mundus whos way above the savior who should be island level due to his massive beam. Dante should be large country for beating Mundas. Then you have DMC4 he got slightly stronger to Large Country+ then in DMC 5 he got a massive boost you could say hes large continent at best.

Speed wise blocking and dodging the Damned Rook laser seems like an outlier to me he has no other feats or statements to say hes relativistic in base. If you include that then Dante wins. Aside from that Dante is at best Relativistic at max power, Relativistic+ with Quicksilver.

Sasuke is Moon+ in power too strong for Dante and FTL. even with quicksilver Dante would at best equal Sasuke in speed but Sasukes teleport is better. Sasuke’s rinnegan attacks are too powerful and he can land them at any moment using teleportation. Dante cant get through Susanoo either.

Mundus created a universe in a cinematic in DMC1, he is far higher than large country level. There is also the issue that Sasuke has almost 0 durability to piercing and Dante can blitz stab him with Rebellion. I also don't subscribe to the fact that anyone in Naruto is FTL based off of one showing of Naruto barely dodging an ability called "Light Fang". Based on what I've seen, Dante is faster, stronger, more durable, more hax and has regen. Sasuke's head is lopped off or has a bullet hole through it before he can even do anything. Dante is FTL from DMC1 onwards as he deflected Mundus' particle beam with a glance, he reacted to it without even having his eyes on Mundus in fact.

Honestly I think Sasuke's durability is low enough to not survive a slap from a serious Dante without using Susanoo.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarofdeath: okay I’ll go over one thing at a time. Mundas did create a universe but how does that relate to attack power? Hes never destroyed a universe, a galaxy, or anything close to that. What statements are there to say he has?

Plenty of characters from fiction can create things but havent shown equal destructive capacity, other stats or even lift what they can manifest/create.

For example Supreme Kai from DBZ creates the universe bit by bit and can manifest the Z sword but cant lift it.

Kaguya from Naruto like Mundas can create a universe you could say the exact same thing about her being universe level yet she cant stand in her own gravity dimension and got wrecked by Sakura and kakashi who are mountain level.

Yhwach from bleach absorbed a solar system creator but got pierced by a regular arrow and feared getting damage from country+ level fighters.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Kingxix

@whatamiseeing: read my post and see properly what I wrote

And lmao we have no confirmation from the author if kaguya's dimensions are universe sized while we have confirmation from the director of dmc that mundus created a universe indeed.

And you only played the game while I be read the novels and the mangas and to tell you one thing anf that is even the weakest of demons are unkillable by human weapons and can regenerate whenever they want. So forget about the god tier enemies.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: Dante murks nsruto and sasuke the way they got murked by isshiki

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke bullies Dante

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: yea I read it. Seems unbelievable but I guess it’s true

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Kingxix

@whatamiseeing: Yeah DMC is too haxed and op.

You should read the DMC 5 visions of V manga. It gives us some useful information as how the demons are unkillable by any human weapons and would need demon artifacts to beat them.

The story is extremely good as it gives us quite a character development for Vergil

And demons can use only a fraction of their power in human world too.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is dante and any durability feats from him??

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Not sure where to get the manga

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: MFTL combat and travel speed , has teleportation, time slowdown, time stop, soul weaponisation and manipulation, high regeneration.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whatamiseeing: Yes it is, we get quite a character development for V/vergil.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante for sure. His regen, powerups and hax is way too much for Sasuke.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: lmao no, Sasuke decapitates Dante and then uses Susanoo to baseball bat his head into space.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: lol you mean Dante incapitates sasuke and takes his eyes as trophies

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: No, you can continue with your childish debating style all you want, but the fact remains that Dante's best feats are several tiers below Sasuke's casual abilities.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: Man the one who is childish is you and before talking look first as I post feats instead of crap you say

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: I read the feats u posted and checked their sources, they're nonsense that your wanking the hell out of.

You call dmc characters multiversal and beyond the concept of time, but its clear to everybody that you obviously don't know what those words mean.

Please Dante doesn't even have feats of destroying mountains yet you believe he could destroy the universe, the plot of every game would break if that was even close to true.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Kingxix

@reaperthegrim: lol you might think so and I can care less if you accept it or not. Each of his feat is legit and he is capable of destroying the world.

I post clear feats with statements unlike you who blabber nonsense.

Oh please spare me your bullshit too. You don't know the character and how their verse work.

Please return to your basement kid and go play with your naruto toys

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: lol they are hyperboles and nothing more. Dante ain't even island level.

Sasuke blinks GG

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Kingxix

@sixpathsofcapra: lel when clearly said an universe and the same thing said by the director and you still think it's hyperbole 😂😂😂

Man you guys are ridiculous at this point and it makes me roll on the ground.

Enjoy your multiverse level sasuke and nsruto lol.

And I am done with you naruto fans

You guys ain't worth a debate 😑😑😑

OT: Dante curbstomps the fodder

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: lol you're the one wanking Dante to universal level not me lmao. Some irrelevant director statements mean shit, if you think statements like that holds any value then according to official databooks Kakashi is omnipotent and even kid Naruto Sasuke are FTL...lol you don't wanna go that route.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: lol you're the one wanking Dante to universal level not me lmao. Some irrelevant director statements mean shit, if you think statements like that holds any value then according to official databooks Kakashi is omnipotent and even kid Naruto Sasuke are FTL...lol you don't wanna go that route.

No Caption Provided

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: aww did I hurt your feelings? Sorry but

, Sasuke still stomps

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well there are Metas through which you can get Sasuke to Universal - low multi, but depends upon the person if he uses or not

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: aww did I hurt your feelings? Sorry but

, Sasuke still stomps

Nah kid I find it below me to get HuRt by the likes of you.😀

Enjoy your multiversal sasuke.

No Caption Provided

OT: Dante curb stomps the verse

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: Kid Sasuke oneshots... don't cry now

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Kingxix

@sixpathsofcapra: awwwww little Capra is angry, fodderverse get fodderised by little Dante 😉

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix:Wrong as usual, your own evidence states Mundus's plan is to destroy the thin barrier between the human and demon world, any universal character could do that with a snap of their fingers.

If Dante was universal he would have walked out his door after meeting Trish and swung his sword in the direction of Mundus's island and the game would be over.

If Dante was universal he would have tossed a slice of pizza out side at the start of dmc3 and the impact would have destroyed Teminigru and killed Vergil and Arkham and the game would have been over.

If Dante was universal he would have swung his sword in the direction of Fortuna island after lady told him about the job and the saviour would have died and the game would be over.

If Dante was Universal he would have gut down the Qliphoth tree at the start of five with a casual swing and the game would be over.

Maybe you should think through your own ridiculous beliefs before telling others their blabbering nonsense.

SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingxix: 😂 sure...City block level Dante can dream

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: Mundus wants to absorb the world into demon realm.

As if at that point Dante was universal. He became stronger after Trish's supposed death. And do you think Dante would destroy the world or mundus would allow it lol.

DMC 3 Dante isn't universal only after gaining sparda and awakening his power iscehrn he is all powerful.

Lol Dante tends to not take things seriously and the Savior was indestructible and was fuelled with the power of sparda sword thus making Savior near unbeatable.

And lmao do you think urizen would have let that happen. I see you don't play the games at all and know nothing about Dante's character and the story.

As I said half the things you say are already ridiculous and not makes sense and I already debunked you.

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sixpathsofcapra: seems like someone is salty.

A salty Capra ........Nice😎