User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lucifel
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

- Both in character.

- Basic knowledge.

- Both at their peak.

- Dante cannot use Quicksilver or Bangle of Time but can use his Desperation Devil Trigger if he need it

- Dante has all weapons (including Yamato).

- Lord Boros cannot use his Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon if Dante don't use his DDT or Sparda Form.

- Only canon feats.

Lucifel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Bump

the_son_of_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros kicks him into space.

Lucifel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_son_of_man:

Doesn't Dante have the feats to dodge attacks from Boros, even in his Meteoric Burst form?

the_son_of_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucifel: I doubt it, though I admit I'm not sure.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante handily.

Boros kicks him into space.

Loading Video...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros knocks his head off.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boros

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros is a million times stronger. He should be able to one-shot Dante.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meteoric burst > DDT by miles.

Dante gets kicked into the moon.

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boros has no answer for Dante's hax

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros is inferior in stats. So Dante.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros's physicals should be too much even for Dante.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Boros blinks mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know the Dante wank has gotten too far when people claim he's got better stats than Boros. Hax is a given but stats? Behave.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger1: yeah, Boros is only mountain level in physicals and has a multi-continent attack that completely drains him. Dante took a multi-continent attack and murked the dude who caused it IIRC. Plus all the hax.

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros knocks him around....

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

@toratorn: Boros is only mountain level in stats despite the fact that the heat generated from his energy damaged his own super durable spaceship, became a beam of light via speed and kicked Saitama from earth to the moon. Nice downplaying and trolling noob. Dante fled from an exploding island. Boros kicks him to the moon, the end.

Lets not forget Boros has a planetary lifewiping attack.

Oh wait, lets not forget that swords still manage to pierce Dante and he needs his regen to save him instead of using durability. And who did he tank attack from that showed multi continental attack power by feats or scaling? Thats right. No one. Until Dante starts punting demons to the moon and moving at light speeds, he gets demolished.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante would need bangle of time and his usual devil form

zilopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros, because dante isnt fast enough to survive or strong enough to kill..

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsiscmcvne: proof for it being super-durable? Saitama was wrecking it accidently while being beyond casual. Became beam of light via speed? That's called fancy visual effect. Kicked Saitama to Moon? If you had knew some math or physics, you would be able to understand that the enegy output of that kick was somewhere in ~150 megatons range, or mountain level. Nice try with highballing.

If you read the OP, you would know that Boros can't use his Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, but you clearly didn't.

And oh yeah, Abigail created a portal that disperced all the clouds above America, and Dante later killed this guy without much effort. He gets hurt by swords? Maybe because these are not ordinary swords and are weilded by individuals as powerful as he is? Not to mention, if we go that way, Saitama was hurt by cat and by mosquit. Boros not being ablr to hurt him clearly makes him sub-cat level, amiright?

So yeah, before calling someone noob better learn something about characters. Or you'll make yourself look like a fool. Like you did right now.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am biggest DMC fan.

But I think Boros wins here.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: Lol, full on mountain busting requires at least a single gigaton. Nice try, pulling out a random number to lowball Boros, noob. Boros is lightspeed, scaled from Saitama who leapt from the earth to the moon in a second. Oh cool, dispersing several clouds across a single continent with a portal. Its not like a tornado can do that. The force of the punch Saitama used to deflect Boros' attack, cleared clouds across an entire ocean and continent. I'd say you're making a fool of yourself now but its a regular thing for you. Boros blitzes and kicks him to the moon. Also Abigail was only city block level in terms of physical strikes so again no go. Some beings have better magical projection than physical attacks so Dante was still getting wounded and regenerating from city block level attacks.

Debunked again, noob. What else have you got, boy?

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsiscmcvne: you're worthless, clearly know nothing about debating and can do nothing but call names. I am done wasting my time with you, please, continue being ignorant.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

@toratorn: Concession accepted. Thats twice I've humiliated you. Ciao.

And yeah, blatantly ignoring my debunks. Nice try.

>Needs a gigaton to actually bust a mountain = Ignored

>Abigail's physical strikes in context are only city block busting to mcb busting = Ignored

>Dante still got damaged from said attacks and had to regen= Ignored

>Boros had speed comparable to Saitama who he blitzed. Saitama is light speed from moon jumping feat = Ignored

Cya noob.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DeathHero61

@goldroger1 said:

You know the Dante wank has gotten too far when people claim he's got better stats than Boros. Hax is a given but stats? Behave.

Aside from possibly speed, what stats does he have over Dante? In terms of durability, based off his fight with Mundus, and the calc @106me made, his durability and regen are off the charts. He has weaponry that could easily get through Boros regenerative gem and kill him instantly.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DeathHero61

@toratorn: Lol, full on mountain busting requires at least a single gigaton. Nice try, pulling out a random number to lowball Boros, noob. Boros is lightspeed, scaled from Saitama who leapt from the earth to the moon in a second. Oh cool, dispersing several clouds across a single continent with a portal. Its not like a tornado can do that. The force of the punch Saitama used to deflect Boros' attack, cleared clouds across an entire ocean and continent. I'd say you're making a fool of yourself now but its a regular thing for you. Boros blitzes and kicks him to the moon. Also Abigail was only city block level in terms of physical strikes so again no go. Some beings have better magical projection than physical attacks so Dante was still getting wounded and regenerating from city block level attacks.

Debunked again, noob. What else have you got, boy?

• Boros isn't lightsped and Saitama is far faster and stronger than Boros, so a bad way to scale
  • Saitama is far stronger than Boros, so why are you using him to represent Boros?
  • What are you 12? Calling people noobs.
Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

@toratorn: I would but you're salty enough for both of us.

@deathhero61 Do you really believe 106me's hilariously wanked and exaggerated stats? I admit, that while I may not be good at calcs myself due to having done only a month or two on basic physics, his stats are based on hyperbole and loose calculations to make Dante look better. He's the same person who thinks Dante can beat a planet buster like World War Hulk. As for Saitama, I got my stats off OBD which put both him and Boros at relativistic which beats Dante's massively hypersonic. Dante is also listed as possibly country level while both Saitama and Boros were listed as planet level and at least multi continent level.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DeathHero61

@ghetsiscmcvne said:

@toratorn: I would but you're salty enough for both of us.

@deathhero61 Do you really believe 106me's hilariously wanked and exaggerated stats? I admit, that while I may not be good at calcs myself due to having done only a month or two on basic physics, his stats are based on hyperbole and loose calculations to make Dante look better. He's the same person who thinks Dante can beat a planet buster like World War Hulk. As for Saitama, I got my stats off OBD which put both him and Boros at relativistic which beats Dante's massively hypersonic. Dante is also listed as possibly country level while both Saitama and Boros were listed as planet level and at least multi continent level.

I know all the Dante reps here and debated against every single one of them. And with what they showed me, its actually credible to some extent, the issue i have is when they believe Dante can stomp characters like these without breaking a sweat, that's the qualm i have. Dante has feats comparable to the likes of Wonder Woman or other classic heroes(or lower) all i do know is that at the very least he is above HST depending on how much you want to scrutinize and carp the franchise, due to several issues with the presentation, the slight inconsistency considering Dante's in character tendencies and so on and so forth. But there is a lot of controversy of his actual level of power in general anyway. I recall some of these guys saying that due to the whole issue of certain heroes like Silver Surfer or Superman's morals of not busting out planet level attacks right off the bat, that Dante could handle them, but that's not something you should just assume would happen in a versus match, you would normally assume at the very least, that they would have basic morals on, but wouldn't be holding back too much. Like how Superman treats certain villains on his level or above like Mongul and Wraith and Darkseid as opposed to someone that needs to be put down with absolute priority like say Doomsday.

As for stats, that i can buy, i can believe that, it makes sense and its credible, but i am not sure if you noticed, but certain reps take feats like his meteor feat which wouldn't be too impressive( 106me gave an actual calc that had legit science behind it, and was actually credible, but at the end it wasn't nearly as impressive as certain characters feats like Superman and WWH) and hype it up as enough to actually compete with certain characters and that's just ridiculous. The issue i have with Dante reps here is they take the feats they already have, and hype it up as if it actually compares to the people they are fighting such as Superman, Hulk, Thor(Especially Thor) and other high tiers like these characters. And the main argument would be is that these characters don't have impressive combat speed, and that their travel speed is the only thing that is impressive. Which could be true for Hulk or Thor, but is definitely not true for Superman.

And as for actually being able to put certain characters down, a certain person(who i respect so i shall not name him) emphasizes on certain reality warpers in the franchise and use that as a base as to why his level of power is enough to rival certain characters,(despite the fact that characters in fiction weaker than Dante have managed to either annoy or challenge characters similar to mundus in nature. like Dante's projectiles powered by demonic energies should be able to go right through characters like Hulk and Thor and ESPECIALLY Supes due to his vulnerability to Magic.(and pass that off as a way to end Supes despite the fact that he has dealt with powerful magic users before.) And there is Yamato, which can literally cut through anything like Adamantium, but there is a catch, its different, when charged with magic, it can cut through space, think Inuyasha with his sword or Sora from Kingdom Hearts with his Keyblade. It can cut through defenses with ease. This is the main argument used for whether or not Dante could put down certain characters. Apparently, his own basic Sword Rebellion holds similar properties as well.

Although i don't necessarily agree with them, i can see their perspective and why they think Dante could beat certain enemies. Its just that sometimes i feel they go too far. Basically creating NLFs with Dante's styles like Royal Guard and Dreadnaught,(the only gameplay that we could go on that tells us about how much damage that can actually soak is from a being with barely any feats, but only vague lore that doesn't tell much about what said being could do.)

Its true that Dante is possibly country level maybe more maybe less,(most likely the latter) but its more of his weaponry and hax that makes him a threat, he has stats in some areas like speed that helps. As for relativistic speeds, 106me actually has a good argument in regards to why Dante is actually that powerful. Plus, OBD isn't the best source to use all the time.

As for this matchup, if Dante uses Yamato which can easily kill intangible beings, and easily cleave through opponents, what's to stop Dante from using Yamato and actually reaching Boros core which he needs to regenerate and survive? You really need to stop using Saitama to scale Boros. Because Saitama was the one who jumped from the moon to earth, not Boros, but it wouldn't be surprising if he could achieve similar speeds as well, but if he did he would be pushing himself in the state he used to actually kick Saitama in the first place not in his base form, so he won't be starting off with his full power.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Yeah I think I know who that certain person is. Regardless there have been TOO many misconceptions about Dante.

1. His durability is not that great. If he truly had good durability, every attack would have bounced off him or shattered without even leaving a scratch. Regeneration =/= Durability. Boros can tear off his arm and stab him with his own weapon which is similar to what Vergil did.

2. He's hypersonic to sub relativistic in reactions if he's in Sparda DT mode. Other that that, he's just hypersonic. Also he can't fly in base so he won't be able to react to Boros' speedblitz and attacks with massive AoE which he can't evade because of the shockwaves.

3. Tanking meteors the size of boulders isn't impressive and that was in Sparda DT mode as well. Taking Saitama's punches are better feats especially when Saitama landed lots of them even if they were casual.

4. His weapons and abilities are NLF and doesn't even oneshot the bosses.

6. Magic doesn't necessarily mean it can pierce Superman. It has to be of a certain level of strength to work. Wonder Woman is a prime example of that. She can naturally hit very hard to hurt even beings like Darkseid so of course a magical sword from her would hurt Superman.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DeathHero61

@ghetsiscmcvne said:

@deathhero61: Yeah I think I know who that certain person is. Regardless there have been TOO many misconceptions about Dante.

1. His durability is not that great. If he truly had good durability, every attack would have bounced off him or shattered without even leaving a scratch. Regeneration =/= Durability. Boros can tear off his arm and stab him with his own weapon which is similar to what Vergil did.

2. He's hypersonic to sub relativistic in reactions if he's in Sparda DT mode. Other that that, he's just hypersonic. Also he can't fly in base so he won't be able to react to Boros' speedblitz and attacks with massive AoE which he can't evade because of the shockwaves.

3. Tanking meteors the size of boulders isn't impressive and that was in Sparda DT mode as well. Taking Saitama's punches are better feats especially when Saitama landed lots of them even if they were casual.

4. His weapons and abilities are NLF and doesn't even oneshot the bosses.

6. Magic doesn't necessarily mean it can pierce Superman. It has to be of a certain level of strength to work. Wonder Woman is a prime example of that. She can naturally hit very hard to hurt even beings like Darkseid so of course a magical sword from her would hurt Superman.

1. Yes and No, that just shows partially his lack of strength as well,(not that he needs it too much) but you can tank an attack while still being knocked around(Saitama for example, has been flung around by Boros but still literally felt nothing Boros threw at him in comparison.) Vergil had similar but inferior strength feats, and was way faster than Dante at that point of the series. No surprise that Vergil was capable of doing that, the second time around they were even, and the third time around Dante practically manhandled him and pitied him near the end of their fight, even trying to show mercy.

2. That was in DMC 1 which is canonically after DMC 3, and before DMC 2 where he now has that level of power if not far beyond that as stated in DMC 2 and some of the guidebooks and by the creators themselves. So basically Current Dante so to speak is above what you see in DMC 1 in his fight against Mundus.

3. Did you ever see 106me's calc for that actually? The actual speed and force that many meteors all at once would carry? It could easily wipe a state(i think he used new jersey for reference) off the map.(this is why i said this isn't too impressive compared to other characters, however, Dante got right back up after that and finished off Mundus with ease, and still had enough energy to seal Mundus and mourn his friend Trish.) He can fly in his regular DT form actually depending on what type of weapon he has equipped. I recall him actually performing flight in the manga.

4. That depends, what weapons are we talking about? The only weapons that are truly hax out of Dante's arsenal is Yamato, which is a standalone weapon that actually has consistent feats that can be supported. At the very least its no different from Murasame, or Wolverine's claws, where its cutting power is insane enough to pierce most enemies. His real hax is his styles such as Royal Guard, which yes can be deemed as a NLF.

6. Exactly my point, however, the stem of the argument generates from characters like Mundus who can be argued to be capable of beating the likes of Superman or Darkseid. Which is why there is controversy to Dante's level of magic, there are even feats in the manga where his most powerful form Majinn DT, managed to revert someone who was warped on the molecular level by reality warpers in Dante's universe. However there aren't enough showings, which may seem inconsistent for the character and its core abilities.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: You forgot to mention the speed at which Boros kicked Saitama. Smh.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@synchronized_123: actually, the speed is unquantifiable. Saitama was launced at sub-rel/relaticistic, which should correlate to the speed of Boros' kick, however, we clearly saw that it wasn't just a physcial attack, Boros clearly was putting up his leaking energies into kick as well.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Dygoboy

Dante keeps cutting Boros down.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate tbh

Stats vs Hax... I believe that can match each other but they both have insane regeneration so this is basically an endless fight, or Dante is somehow smart enough to destroy Boros's gem

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Toratorn

@synchronized_123: yeah, in manga he specifically said he is releasing his latent energies to amp his attacks.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Boros didn't have the gem. The thing you're talking about was ship's engine.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: That's just a theory, because I just don't believe Boros lost like that... Regeneration doesn't work that way, then I rewatched the show and I saw the gem got destroyed before Boros died, so this actually makes sense. Idk if it has been confirmed or anything

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: it's confirmed by the fact that when gem was destroyed, the ship crashed on Earth. And the gem cracked after Boros died IIRC.

Boros lost from combination of Saitama's punch and draining himself dry to use CSRC.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are physicals really being argued? Boros kicked a guy to the moon...Dante's strength isn't anywhere close to that, sure he can win through hax but why are physicals being argued...

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn: The gem cracked before Boros died

I just watched it ;-;

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: that still serves as proof why I am right. If Boros died after the gem cracked, the he and gem are not connected. Melzalgald dude died the same second his gem cracked, for example.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Khael

@toratorn: Boros's dying scene was only half second after the gem cracking scene... It still fits in imo, but okay. I don't really care that much about OPM anyway

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: The gem was intentionally to mislead you. Boros died from Saitama's punch, his lifewiping beam being deflected back at him, and draining himself dry.

synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@synchronized_123: yeah, in manga he specifically said he is releasing his latent energies to amp his attacks.

Wrong. He specifically said that he is releasing his latent energies to boost his physical stats through the roof. He never mentioned anything about using Meteoric Burst to add energy attacks to his punches and kicks. The anime version was made for the visuals, the manga was more straightforward.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers