• 92 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for mimic12
#1 Posted by mimic12 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you think would win in a battle between Dante or Kratos? Here are the rules Dante's only weapons are The Rebellion and The Sword of Sparda. Krato's only weapons are The Blades of Athena and The Blade of Olympus.

Avatar image for vance_astro
#2 Posted by vance_astro (90039 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante.

Moderator
Avatar image for last_guardian
#3 Posted by Last_Guardian (32162 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos

Avatar image for oldmagic
#4 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

....This is a little hard lol

Avatar image for vance_astro
#5 Posted by vance_astro (90039 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante has more power at his disposal and is probably more durable.

Moderator
Avatar image for oldmagic
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Dante has more power at his disposal and is probably more durable."
Yea, i would have to agree. 
Avatar image for glorious
#7 Posted by Glorious (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos is stronger than dante and the sword of olympus is enough to destroy dante

Avatar image for vance_astro
#8 Posted by vance_astro (90039 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"kratos is stronger than dante and the sword of olympus is enough to destroy dante"
uh uh.
Moderator
Avatar image for oldmagic
#9 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to say but i'd have to go with Dante because he is more versatile fighter than Kratos. 

Avatar image for vance_astro
#10 Posted by vance_astro (90039 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante+Quicksilver=Dante stops time and does what he wants.

Moderator
Avatar image for glorious
#11 Posted by Glorious (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos+medusas head= turns him into stone and goes all savage

Avatar image for mimic12
#12 Posted by mimic12 (596 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"kratos+medusas head= turns him into stone and goes all savage"

Sorry cant do that Medusas Head is a weapon not a power.
Avatar image for vance_astro
#13 Posted by vance_astro (90039 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"kratos+medusas head= turns him into stone and goes all savage"
Reaching...at it's finest
Moderator
Avatar image for rapist
#14 Posted by Rapist (192 posts) - - Show Bio

dante

Avatar image for swagga_boy
#15 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante   this is almost a curbstomp

Avatar image for the_502_kid
#16 Posted by The 502 Kid (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

dante

Avatar image for acer
#17 Posted by Acer (14477 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done and Dante

Avatar image for nitric
#18 Posted by Nitric (871 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to remind everyone of one of the coolest moments in Devil May Cry history.

in DMC 1, fairly early in the game, when the sword Alastor (I think.. it's been a while) Comes flying at him, stabs straight through him, pins him to the ground. Then what does Dante do? stands up. laughs.

Yeah. Dante all the way here.

Avatar image for mimic12
#19 Posted by mimic12 (596 posts) - - Show Bio
Nitric said:
"Just to remind everyone of one of the coolest moments in Devil May Cry history.

in DMC 1, fairly early in the game, when the sword Alastor (I think.. it's been a while) Comes flying at him, stabs straight through him, pins him to the ground. Then what does Dante do? stands up. laughs.

Yeah. Dante all the way here."
One of my favorite parts in DMC 1 is were dante gets the Sword of Sparda at full power. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQoNJnWELw Kratos is a badass but im voting for Dante.
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#20 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante Owns him in a fight

Avatar image for sparda
#21 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante.

All the reasons have already been stated.

Avatar image for delta_red
#22 Posted by Delta Red (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are badasses , but i go with Dante in this one

Avatar image for one_above_all
#23 Posted by One-Above-All (471 posts) - - Show Bio
mimic12 said:
"Kadaj said:
"kratos+medusas head= turns him into stone and goes all savage"
Sorry cant do that Medusas Head is a weapon not a power."
Don't know enough about Dante to make a decision on who wins, but what about Kratos' other magic (Army of Hades, Poseidon's wrath, or Zeus' Fury)? Would Dante be effected by any of that?
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#24 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightning attacks I dont think so.
what did PW do again?

Avatar image for one_above_all
#25 Posted by One-Above-All (471 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Lightning attacks I dont think so.
what did PW do again?"
Lightning  lol
Avatar image for swagga_boy
#26 Posted by Swagga Boy (3737 posts) - - Show Bio

o I remember now  Zeus fury was the projectile attack and PW was the AoE attack.. those wont affect Dante he has recieved far wost then that and come out laughing.

Avatar image for greystone
#27 Posted by Greystone (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

Avatar image for lady_nightmare
#28 Posted by Lady Nightmare (8662 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos because of his pure determination

Avatar image for vance_astro
#29 Posted by vance_astro (90039 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Nightmare said:
"Kratos because of his pure determination"
Detemination doesn't win fights against Dante.Your either more powerful than him or your not.There is no other way about it.Dante isn't Athena or Ares or any of these punk ass greek gods.
Moderator
Avatar image for mimic12
#30 Posted by mimic12 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are some videos I found on youtube.

  

  

  
Avatar image for hal_jordan1986
#31 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante

Avatar image for sparda
#32 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him.
Avatar image for hal_jordan1986
#33 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death
Avatar image for oldmagic
#34 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"
You are possibly the most idiotic person i have ever met. First of all, Kratos only stops time with the special statues near him. Second, he is not the strongest and his magic isn't certainly the best. 3rd, Dante can't die. 
Avatar image for sparda
#35 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"

Dante could stop time with Quicksilver (infinite radius). Kratos is not faster than a bullet......he's not even close to being faster than a bullet. Where are you getting that from?

Kratos does not have a higher durability than Dante. At best, he has even.....he got killed in the first GoW by a piller (which I'm sure you already know about) that, at it's tip, left a four foot hole in his chest. Dante self-inflicted that to himself and practically laughed about it. He got shot in the head by Lady and made a joke. He two different swords rammed through his chest in DMC3....in the same cutscene.

Kratos's physical strength won't mean much when he won't be able to land a hit, and when bullets and rockets are flying and there's a ridiculously fast person with a big, sharp sword coming for him.
Avatar image for hal_jordan1986
#36 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"
You are possibly the most idiotic person i have ever met. First of all, Kratos only stops time with the special statues near him. Second, he is not the strongest and his magic isn't certainly the best. 3rd, Dante can't die. "
LOL your calling me an idiot yet you have a sig or Gordan Freeman killing master chief

dante cant die? your a freaking idiot
he almost died at the end of dmc1 when mundas was banished back to hell and the island exploded
if that bi-plane wasnt there
dante and trish would have both been killed

do us a favor and dont speak unless you actually know what your talking about
so go sit in a corner like a good boy and stfu
Avatar image for oldmagic
#37 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"
You are possibly the most idiotic person i have ever met. First of all, Kratos only stops time with the special statues near him. Second, he is not the strongest and his magic isn't certainly the best. 3rd, Dante can't die. "
LOL your calling me an idiot yet you have a sig or Gordan Freeman killing master chief

dante cant die? your a freaking idiot
he almost died at the end of dmc1 when mundas was banished back to hell and the island exploded
if that bi-plane wasnt there
dante and trish would have both been killed

do us a favor and dont speak unless you actually know what your talking about
so go sit in a corner like a good boy and stfu"
This is coming from a supes fanboy. A hard core supes fan boy who only brings cheesy comments. hahah good one. Do you want me to bring Ego here? 
Avatar image for vance_astro
#38 Posted by vance_astro (90039 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"

Dante could stop time with Quicksilver (infinite radius). Kratos is not faster than a bullet......he's not even close to being faster than a bullet. Where are you getting that from?

Kratos does not have a higher durability than Dante. At best, he has even.....he got killed in the first GoW by a piller (which I'm sure you already know about) that, at it's tip, left a four foot hole in his chest. Dante self-inflicted that to himself and practically laughed about it. He got shot in the head by Lady and made a joke. He two different swords rammed through his chest in DMC3....in the same cutscene.

Kratos's physical strength won't mean much when he won't be able to land a hit, and when bullets and rockets are flying and there's a ridiculously fast person with a big, sharp sword coming for him."

Moderator
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#39 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

You two are going at it!

Avatar image for hal_jordan1986
#40 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio

With that being said

Dante really has nothing that can hurt kratos
At the best dante will just end up pissing kratos off

dante regerenation is half assed and wears down
and he was nearly killed at the end of dmc 1 when that island blew up

and kratos magic is several leagues beyond dante
the magic will be the deciding factor


dante dies a horrible death

Avatar image for hal_jordan1986
#41 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"
You are possibly the most idiotic person i have ever met. First of all, Kratos only stops time with the special statues near him. Second, he is not the strongest and his magic isn't certainly the best. 3rd, Dante can't die. "
LOL your calling me an idiot yet you have a sig or Gordan Freeman killing master chief

dante cant die? your a freaking idiot
he almost died at the end of dmc1 when mundas was banished back to hell and the island exploded
if that bi-plane wasnt there
dante and trish would have both been killed

do us a favor and dont speak unless you actually know what your talking about
so go sit in a corner like a good boy and stfu"
This is coming from a supes fanboy. A hard core supes fan boy who only brings cheesy comments. hahah good one. Do you want me to bring Ego here? "
Actually im not a supes fanboy at all
I just hate DBZ Fan wankers
Avatar image for vance_astro
#42 Posted by vance_astro (90039 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"With that being said

Dante really has nothing that can hurt kratos
At the best dante will just end up pissing kratos off

dante regerenation is half assed and wears down
and he was nearly killed at the end of dmc 1 when that island blew up

and kratos magic is several leagues beyond dante
the magic will be the deciding factor


dante dies a horrible death"
You just say any old dumbass thing.
Moderator
Avatar image for oldmagic
#43 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"
You are possibly the most idiotic person i have ever met. First of all, Kratos only stops time with the special statues near him. Second, he is not the strongest and his magic isn't certainly the best. 3rd, Dante can't die. "
LOL your calling me an idiot yet you have a sig or Gordan Freeman killing master chief

dante cant die? your a freaking idiot
he almost died at the end of dmc1 when mundas was banished back to hell and the island exploded
if that bi-plane wasnt there
dante and trish would have both been killed

do us a favor and dont speak unless you actually know what your talking about
so go sit in a corner like a good boy and stfu"
This is coming from a supes fanboy. A hard core supes fan boy who only brings cheesy comments. hahah good one. Do you want me to bring Ego here? "
Actually im not a supes fanboy at all
I just hate DBZ Fan wankers
"
coming from a guy who would love to give Hal a bjob
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#44 Edited by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o

ANYWAYS.....

DANTE FTW!!!

Avatar image for hal_jordan1986
#45 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"With that being said

Dante really has nothing that can hurt kratos
At the best dante will just end up pissing kratos off

dante regerenation is half assed and wears down
and he was nearly killed at the end of dmc 1 when that island blew up

and kratos magic is several leagues beyond dante
the magic will be the deciding factor


dante dies a horrible death"
You just say any old dumbass thing."
Im sorry i dont speak to people who havent hit puberty yet

come back in a few years junior
Avatar image for oldmagic
#46 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"

Dante could stop time with Quicksilver (infinite radius). Kratos is not faster than a bullet......he's not even close to being faster than a bullet. Where are you getting that from?

Kratos does not have a higher durability than Dante. At best, he has even.....he got killed in the first GoW by a piller (which I'm sure you already know about) that, at it's tip, left a four foot hole in his chest. Dante self-inflicted that to himself and practically laughed about it. He got shot in the head by Lady and made a joke. He two different swords rammed through his chest in DMC3....in the same cutscene.

Kratos's physical strength won't mean much when he won't be able to land a hit, and when bullets and rockets are flying and there's a ridiculously fast person with a big, sharp sword coming for him."

"
This pretty much ends it all. 
Avatar image for hal_jordan1986
#47 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"

Dante could stop time with Quicksilver (infinite radius). Kratos is not faster than a bullet......he's not even close to being faster than a bullet. Where are you getting that from?

Kratos does not have a higher durability than Dante. At best, he has even.....he got killed in the first GoW by a piller (which I'm sure you already know about) that, at it's tip, left a four foot hole in his chest. Dante self-inflicted that to himself and practically laughed about it. He got shot in the head by Lady and made a joke. He two different swords rammed through his chest in DMC3....in the same cutscene.

Kratos's physical strength won't mean much when he won't be able to land a hit, and when bullets and rockets are flying and there's a ridiculously fast person with a big, sharp sword coming for him."

"
This pretty much ends it all. "
you said dante cant die

youve just proven you know shit about either franchises
Avatar image for sparda
#48 Posted by Sparda (15794 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"With that being said

Dante really has nothing that can hurt kratos
At the best dante will just end up pissing kratos off

dante regerenation is half assed and wears down
and he was nearly killed at the end of dmc 1 when that island blew up

and kratos magic is several leagues beyond dante
the magic will be the deciding factor


dante dies a horrible death"
You completely just ignored my entire post.

You know what would hurt Kratos? A sword ramming through his chest. Which Dante is easily fast enough to do, and it will most likely gravely wound if not kill Kratos. Good thing that Dante will be making Kratos mad-it just means he'll be fighting even worse and will miss even more than he usually would.

What magic are you referring to? Dante has doppelganger and Quicksilver among (I believe) others. Kratos has some attacks but they aren't reality warping or anything, and, like I said earlier, Dante will take what he has to dish out with those attacks because he's taken worse.

  



Kratos ain't got nothing on this.
Avatar image for oldmagic
#49 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio
Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"

Dante could stop time with Quicksilver (infinite radius). Kratos is not faster than a bullet......he's not even close to being faster than a bullet. Where are you getting that from?

Kratos does not have a higher durability than Dante. At best, he has even.....he got killed in the first GoW by a piller (which I'm sure you already know about) that, at it's tip, left a four foot hole in his chest. Dante self-inflicted that to himself and practically laughed about it. He got shot in the head by Lady and made a joke. He two different swords rammed through his chest in DMC3....in the same cutscene.

Kratos's physical strength won't mean much when he won't be able to land a hit, and when bullets and rockets are flying and there's a ridiculously fast person with a big, sharp sword coming for him."

"
This pretty much ends it all. "
you said dante cant die

youve just proven you know shit about either franchises"
So far....he hasn't died yet while Kratos did die. So tell me again how i know nothing? 
Avatar image for hal_jordan1986
#50 Posted by Hal_Jordan1986 (292 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Sparda said:
"Hal_Jordan1986 said:
"Kratos in an epic stomp
Heck ryu hayabusa could kill dante"
If Dante is fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth, then Kratos isn't going to lay a finger on him."
Kratos is faster then a bullet and could stop time for a bit

dante could also stop time but only with the bangle of time and only in a short radius

kratos is physical strenght and durability and his magic are leagues beyond dante

dante dies a horrible death"

Dante could stop time with Quicksilver (infinite radius). Kratos is not faster than a bullet......he's not even close to being faster than a bullet. Where are you getting that from?

Kratos does not have a higher durability than Dante. At best, he has even.....he got killed in the first GoW by a piller (which I'm sure you already know about) that, at it's tip, left a four foot hole in his chest. Dante self-inflicted that to himself and practically laughed about it. He got shot in the head by Lady and made a joke. He two different swords rammed through his chest in DMC3....in the same cutscene.

Kratos's physical strength won't mean much when he won't be able to land a hit, and when bullets and rockets are flying and there's a ridiculously fast person with a big, sharp sword coming for him."

"
This pretty much ends it all. "
you said dante cant die

youve just proven you know shit about either franchises"
So far....he hasn't died yet while Kratos did die. So tell me again how i know nothing? "
Super Mario has never died
Does that mean he cant die either

idiot

you said dante cant die
you made a stupid assumption claiming dante was immortal when he nearly died from an exploding island

your argument fails

kratos wins this in a stomp

maybe when dante can survive an exploding island then will talk