• 110 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for connordorian
#1 Edited by ConnorDorian (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

All characters in peak form has all their powers from their respective games and are Bloodlusted.

All are Bloodlusted.

Fight takes place in New York.

Start 25 meters apart.

Win by KO or death.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#2 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Bayonetta handily.

Avatar image for vertigo-
#3 Posted by Vertigo- (17610 posts) - - Show Bio

Cole, Kratos, Heller, & Mercer are all fodder here.

Yet another dante vs Bayo thread...

Bayo wins.

Avatar image for aimless
#4 Posted by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos isn't fodder but Bayo wins

Avatar image for vertigo-
#5 Posted by Vertigo- (17610 posts) - - Show Bio

@aimless: sure he is. Bayo can speedblitz his ass before he knows what hit him

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#6 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

Bayonetta >= Dante >>>>>>>> everyone else

Avatar image for 106me
#7 Posted by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante.

Avatar image for deathhero61
#8 Posted by DeathHero61 (18577 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty much between Dante and Bayo which in most fights Dante would take the majority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
#9 Posted by deactivated-5a0c8d423f980 (1863 posts) - - Show Bio

Heller is pretty much city level by the end of game... Watch the ending

Avatar image for kotetsu454
#10 Posted by kotetsu454 (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty much between Dante and Bayo which in most fights Dante would take the majority.

This.

Avatar image for connordorian
#11 Posted by ConnorDorian (1320 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for cpt_nice
#12 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: @deathhero61: What would Bayonetta do to kill Mercer.

Fingerflick him into the sun, eat him with one of her gigaton dishing out summons, dance circles around him until he breaks down and cries, take your pick.

Avatar image for apathy121
#13 Edited by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Avatar image for gollum
#14 Posted by Gollum (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is in a different league. He wins these fights,

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#15 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Avatar image for apathy121
#16 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#17 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Avatar image for apathy121
#18 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

Avatar image for xiokenji
#19 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

Feeds them to any of her summons , inb4 mercer/heller infect.(last time I checked , he never infected any demons)

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#20 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

There are plenty of respect threads online.

Avatar image for apathy121
#21 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

Feeds them to any of her summons , inb4 mercer/heller infect.(last time I checked , he never infected any demons)

Do Demons have feats Vs a planetary level Threat Virus ?

Avatar image for apathy121
#22 Edited by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

There are plenty of respect threads online.

You made a claim, Therefore as a debater you should back it up, No ?

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#23 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

There are plenty of respect threads online.

You made a claim, Therefore as a debater you should back it up, No ?

You are the one asking for feats, I am not here to take you by the hand and lead you a respect threat. Google is your friend.

In short, Bayonetta is massively hypersonic without WT, can throw multi-thousand ton space stations in base, punch mountainbusters into submission, and let's not even begin to talk about her summons which dish out gigatons of damage. Dante is more than a match for her.

Mercer by feats is maybe buildingbuster level in damage output and he couldn't even tank a small nuke while being over a km away from its epicenter.

Avatar image for apathy121
#24 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

There are plenty of respect threads online.

You made a claim, Therefore as a debater you should back it up, No ?

You are the one asking for feats, I am not here to take you by the hand and lead you a respect threat. Google is your friend.

In short, Bayonetta is massively hypersonic without WT, can throw multi-thousand ton space stations in base, punch mountainbusters into submission, and let's not even begin to talk about her summons which dish out gigatons of damage. Dante is more than a match for her.

Mercer by feats is maybe buildingbuster level in damage output and he couldn't even tank a small nuke while being over a km away from its epicenter.

Nuke Damage is far different from Punching a mountain buster.

I need to see feats that they can permanently kill someone. If you cant prove otherwise then the point stands that they simply arent going down.

Avatar image for xiokenji
#25 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

Feeds them to any of her summons , inb4 mercer/heller infect.(last time I checked , he never infected any demons)

Do Demons have feats Vs a planetary level Threat Virus ?

Do the duo have feats to survive being eaten by a demon ?

Avatar image for apathy121
#26 Edited by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

Feeds them to any of her summons , inb4 mercer/heller infect.(last time I checked , he never infected any demons)

Do Demons have feats Vs a planetary level Threat Virus ?

Do the duo have feats to survive being eaten by a demon ?

Feats for what this demon can eat safely ? If not then i will have to assume it will get infected as blacklight Wants to be inside of your body to work like any virus.

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#27 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@apathy121:

Yes it is, a small tactical nuke can barely blow up several building blocks, and it would not even take a chunk out of a mountain.

This alone would splatter Mercer into a tiny pulp.

https://gfycat.com/ScrawnyHelpfulFruitfly

Or this kick

https://gfycat.com/HalfUnluckyErin

Or she can just throw him into space, since she can play catch with a satellite calced at several thousand tons.

Loading Video...

Her summons headbutts meteors casually. And she can call upon these at will.

Loading Video...

And those are just a few of her feats.

Now you prove Mercer will survive even one of her punches.

Avatar image for xiokenji
#28 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:

Feats ?

Feeds them to any of her summons , inb4 mercer/heller infect.(last time I checked , he never infected any demons)

Do Demons have feats Vs a planetary level Threat Virus ?

Do the duo have feats to survive being eaten by a demon ?

Feats for what this demon can eat safely ? If not then i will have to assume it will get infected as blacklight Wants to be inside of your body to work like any virus.

Proof of demons being able to be infected by the blacklight virus or blacklight infecting something other than animals/humans? we can go with this argument all day long.

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#29 Edited by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

Feeds them to any of her summons , inb4 mercer/heller infect.(last time I checked , he never infected any demons)

Do Demons have feats Vs a planetary level Threat Virus ?

Do the duo have feats to survive being eaten by a demon ?

Feats for what this demon can eat safely ? If not then i will have to assume it will get infected as blacklight Wants to be inside of your body to work like any virus.

Bayonetta's demons are literally undead beings from the gates of hell she calls forth with her hair and who eat angelic beings. Burden of proof is on you.

Avatar image for apathy121
#30 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:

Feats ?

Feeds them to any of her summons , inb4 mercer/heller infect.(last time I checked , he never infected any demons)

Do Demons have feats Vs a planetary level Threat Virus ?

Do the duo have feats to survive being eaten by a demon ?

Feats for what this demon can eat safely ? If not then i will have to assume it will get infected as blacklight Wants to be inside of your body to work like any virus.

Proof of demons being able to be infected by the blacklight virus or blacklight infecting something other than animals/humans? we can go with this argument all day long.

Your argument is invalid. Blacklight has been said to infect any organism Via body fluid contact and physical contact alone on a cellular level. If your demon has no feats against such a Virus then by default he is not capable of resisting it.

Still waiting for feats of immunity for this demon.

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#31 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

Prototype fanboys are literally at GoW levels of obtuse. The level of terrible debating displayed by these people is staggering.

Mercer is not touching Bayonetta or Dante, ever.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
#32 Posted by deactivated-o78sdg008 (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:

I have no idea at all how anyone are putting down Mercer and Heller and the two might even just infect/Consume everyone here for a cheap win......But ignoring that dante should win.

Heller and Mercer are ridiculously slow compared to Dante and Bayonetta.

Speed doesnt mean anything if they cant put them down.

Good thing they both can then.

Feats ?

Feeds them to any of her summons , inb4 mercer/heller infect.(last time I checked , he never infected any demons)

Do Demons have feats Vs a planetary level Threat Virus ?

Do the duo have feats to survive being eaten by a demon ?

Feats for what this demon can eat safely ? If not then i will have to assume it will get infected as blacklight Wants to be inside of your body to work like any virus.

Bayonetta's demons are literally undead beings from the gates of hell she calls forth with her hair and who eat angelic beings. Burden of proof is on you.

To be honest I think Mercer can give a good fight to Dante. Dante is definitely faster, but Alex isn't far behind. Alex is probably stronger and has a better hf as well. Bayo is a different matter though. Don't see why people say Dante and Bayo are in the same league. She seems to outclass him in evry category imo.

Avatar image for apathy121
#33 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:

@apathy121:

Yes it is, a small tactical nuke can barely blow up several building blocks, and it would not even take a chunk out of a mountain.

This alone would splatter Mercer into a tiny pulp.

https://gfycat.com/ScrawnyHelpfulFruitfly

Or this kick

https://gfycat.com/HalfUnluckyErin

Or she can just throw him into space, since she can play catch with a satellite calced at several thousand tons.

Loading Video...

Her summons headbutts meteors casually. And she can call upon these at will.

Loading Video...

And those are just a few of her feats.

Now you prove Mercer will survive even one of her punches.

Impressive, She is obviously heavily above them in strength even combined. But does she have any AOE attacks that can wipe them out completely to stop them from simply regenerating back ?

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#34 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@apathy121: She doesn't need to do that. Mercer needs biomass to regenerate as shown when he took over that crow post nuke blast. She one shots him into a bloodstain on the wall, Mercer is done for.

Or like I said, she just throws him into space.

Avatar image for hypnos0929
#35 Posted by Hypnos0929 (6340 posts) - - Show Bio

What's peak for Kratos? Does he mean god of war 3 weapons, 2's weapons, all weapons? This is confusing

Avatar image for apathy121
#36 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:

@apathy121: She doesn't need to do that. Mercer needs biomass to regenerate as shown when he took over that crow post nuke blast. She one shots him into a bloodstain on the wall, Mercer is done for.

Or like I said, she just throws him into space.

Luckily Blood is a form of bio mass......

Avatar image for kyrees
#37 Edited by kyrees (13436 posts) - - Show Bio

@apathy121 said:

Feats for what this demon can eat safely ? If not then i will have to assume it will get infected as blacklight Wants to be inside of your body to work like any virus.

i question this part. paradiso angels and infernal demons have been shown to be needed umbran magic to hurt them accordingly and umbran magic affects time and souls to a certain extent. why would a genetically engineered virus be capable of consuming of what amounts to magical biomass ? this is like claiming the blacklight virus can eat anyone regardless of their composition and the energies powering that composition. is this claim even usable against m-bodies, the physical manifestation body of the marvel abstracts ?

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#38 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:

@apathy121: She doesn't need to do that. Mercer needs biomass to regenerate as shown when he took over that crow post nuke blast. She one shots him into a bloodstain on the wall, Mercer is done for.

Or like I said, she just throws him into space.

Luckily Blood is a form of bio mass......

His own blood, genius. Mercer has been shown to need additional biomass from creatures to fully regenerate. Which he won't have. He can't even tag Bayonetta or Dante in base, let alone when he is a small puddle of goo. Besides, it has been shown Mercer needs to weaken life forms he consumes, with the exception of regular humans.

Mercer dies, Heller dies, everyone who is not named Bayonetta and Dante dies. And then they can have a fight with the fodder out of the way.

Avatar image for apathy121
#39 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:

@apathy121: She doesn't need to do that. Mercer needs biomass to regenerate as shown when he took over that crow post nuke blast. She one shots him into a bloodstain on the wall, Mercer is done for.

Or like I said, she just throws him into space.

Luckily Blood is a form of bio mass......

His own blood, genius. Mercer has been shown to need additional biomass from creatures to fully regenerate. Which he won't have. He can't even tag Bayonetta or Dante in base, let alone when he is a small puddle of goo. Besides, it has been shown Mercer needs to weaken life forms he consumes, with the exception of regular humans.

Mercer dies, Heller dies, everyone who is not named Bayonetta and Dante dies. And then they can have a fight with the fodder out of the way.

Pretty sure those are gameplay mechanics and i dont see how them being stronger than a normal human physically is going to make them resist being consumed any better. Only Other people who have actual immunity or biological counter attacks of their own have actively defeated being consumed.

Avatar image for xiokenji
#40 Edited by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:

Feats ?

Feeds them to any of her summons , inb4 mercer/heller infect.(last time I checked , he never infected any demons)

Do Demons have feats Vs a planetary level Threat Virus ?

Do the duo have feats to survive being eaten by a demon ?

Feats for what this demon can eat safely ? If not then i will have to assume it will get infected as blacklight Wants to be inside of your body to work like any virus.

Proof of demons being able to be infected by the blacklight virus or blacklight infecting something other than animals/humans? we can go with this argument all day long.

Your argument is invalid. Blacklight has been said to infect any organism Via body fluid contact and physical contact alone on a cellular level. If your demon has no feats against such a Virus then by default he is not capable of resisting it.

Still waiting for feats of immunity for this demon.

Your argument is as invalid as mine , there is no proof that Blacklight can infect other-worldy organism(Which are considered undead btw) , even if somehow could there is no proof of it being able to infect superior beings unless you want to abuse NLF then I'll pull my "Can blacklight inflect Goku ?" card.

Avatar image for xiokenji
#41 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

What's peak for Kratos? Does he mean god of war 3 weapons, 2's weapons, all weapons? This is confusing

Composite , every weapon and feat from all the games. He has a lightning timer calc(dodging zues on multiple occasions) and a continental calc(scaled from atlas) somewhere.

Avatar image for apathy121
#42 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:

Feats ?

Feeds them to any of her summons , inb4 mercer/heller infect.(last time I checked , he never infected any demons)

Do Demons have feats Vs a planetary level Threat Virus ?

Do the duo have feats to survive being eaten by a demon ?

Feats for what this demon can eat safely ? If not then i will have to assume it will get infected as blacklight Wants to be inside of your body to work like any virus.

Proof of demons being able to be infected by the blacklight virus or blacklight infecting something other than animals/humans? we can go with this argument all day long.

Your argument is invalid. Blacklight has been said to infect any organism Via body fluid contact and physical contact alone on a cellular level. If your demon has no feats against such a Virus then by default he is not capable of resisting it.

Still waiting for feats of immunity for this demon.

Your argument is as invalid as mine , there is no proof that Blacklight can infect other-worldy organism(Which are considered undead btw) , even if somehow could there is no proof of it being able to infect superior beings unless you want to abuse NLF then I'll pull my "Can blacklight inflect Goku ?" card.

Does goku have immunity from diseases ? You are speaking complete nonsense and you are exaggerating my point. If it doesnt have feats of resisting viruses then it is in no way a NLF to assume that they can be infected.

If anyone is making a case based off of a NLF it is you.

Avatar image for cpt_nice
#43 Posted by cpt_nice (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@apathy121:

Pretty sure those are gameplay mechanics

Pretty sure you are just plain wrong. He has never shown a feat of insta absorbing a being on his own level, let alone above, not in cutscenes or his comic either. So, invalid.

i dont see how them being stronger than a normal human physically is going to make them resist being consumed any better.

So the beings who can throw around thousands of tons, tank mountainbusting attacks and bullets to the face without a scratch are not physically stronger than humans? Are you hearing yourself?

Only Other people who have actual immunity or biological counter attacks of their own have actively defeated being consumed.

Mercer is not consuming them. Ever. He cannot damage them enough. Hell, he can't even touch them. He is barely supersonic, they are hypersonic in base and with amps they can literally freeze explosions in place for several minutes.

You are seriously being obtuse.

Avatar image for xiokenji
#44 Edited by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:

@apathy121: She doesn't need to do that. Mercer needs biomass to regenerate as shown when he took over that crow post nuke blast. She one shots him into a bloodstain on the wall, Mercer is done for.

Or like I said, she just throws him into space.

Luckily Blood is a form of bio mass......

His own blood, genius. Mercer has been shown to need additional biomass from creatures to fully regenerate. Which he won't have. He can't even tag Bayonetta or Dante in base, let alone when he is a small puddle of goo. Besides, it has been shown Mercer needs to weaken life forms he consumes, with the exception of regular humans.

Mercer dies, Heller dies, everyone who is not named Bayonetta and Dante dies. And then they can have a fight with the fodder out of the way.

Pretty sure those are gameplay mechanics and i dont see how them being stronger than a normal human physically is going to make them resist being consumed any better. Only Other people who have actual immunity or biological counter attacks of their own have actively defeated being consumed.

Weakening is without a doubt a gameplay mechanic , but regenerating from being a puddle of blood is pure cutscene/feat , so if she smacks him hard enough(not that hard since a nuke turned him into a puddle of blood) then he's done for.

Avatar image for apathy121
#45 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice said:

@apathy121:

Pretty sure those are gameplay mechanics

Pretty sure you are just plain wrong. He has never shown a feat of insta absorbing a being on his own level, let alone above, not in cutscenes or his comic either. So, invalid.

Thats far out of context, He only hasnt shown a feat of insta absorbing being's who have his powers and ways to combat the virus with their own forms of immunity.

i dont see how them being stronger than a normal human physically is going to make them resist being consumed any better.

So the beings who can throw around thousands of tons, tank mountainbusting attacks and bullets to the face without a scratch are not physically stronger than humans? Are you hearing yourself?

Did you read my comment ? I said that they are stronger than a normal human, Obviously...

Only Other people who have actual immunity or biological counter attacks of their own have actively defeated being consumed.

Mercer is not consuming them. Ever. He cannot damage them enough. Hell, he can't even touch them. He is barely supersonic, they are hypersonic in base and with amps they can literally freeze explosions in place for several minutes.

He doesnt need to damage them... They arent parasite users so they dont have to be weakend to stop their immunity.

You are seriously being obtuse.

Very unnecessary insult

Avatar image for apathy121
#46 Posted by Apathy121 (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiokenji said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:
@apathy121 said:
@cpt_nice said:

@apathy121: She doesn't need to do that. Mercer needs biomass to regenerate as shown when he took over that crow post nuke blast. She one shots him into a bloodstain on the wall, Mercer is done for.

Or like I said, she just throws him into space.

Luckily Blood is a form of bio mass......

His own blood, genius. Mercer has been shown to need additional biomass from creatures to fully regenerate. Which he won't have. He can't even tag Bayonetta or Dante in base, let alone when he is a small puddle of goo. Besides, it has been shown Mercer needs to weaken life forms he consumes, with the exception of regular humans.

Mercer dies, Heller dies, everyone who is not named Bayonetta and Dante dies. And then they can have a fight with the fodder out of the way.

Pretty sure those are gameplay mechanics and i dont see how them being stronger than a normal human physically is going to make them resist being consumed any better. Only Other people who have actual immunity or biological counter attacks of their own have actively defeated being consumed.

Weakening is without a doubt a gameplay mechanic , but regenerating from being a puddle of blood is pure cutscene/feat , so if she smacks him hard enough(not that hard since a nuke turned him into a puddle of blood) then he's done for.

Bayonetta can punch harder than a nuke and Simulate the same exact effects and damage form that a nuke Inflicts ?

Avatar image for cerberus369616
#47 Posted by Cerberus369616 (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if the Mercer and Heller are as fast as Dante and Bayo, which I doubt, they have 0 answer for Time Slowing g/stopping. They could be faster and it wouldn't matter.

Dante can create a shadow Doppelganger with all his ability and weapons which can't be infected since it isn't biological in any way so he can just use that to fight without being consumed and cut out the middle man. On top of that he has a magical attack that has sealed multiple Actual Immortal beings, not just Regen but cannot be killed so the regen really doesn't matter.

Bayo hit a satellite back into space after falling from orbit so she can outright BFR anyone here that isn't comparable in speed.

Kratos can turn anyone here into stone who isn't fast enough to react which also can't be regened.

I don't see how it's even a question if the Prototype guys can be put down.

Avatar image for cooldudeachyut
#48 Posted by Cooldudeachyut (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante and Bayonetta remain alive in the end, and then the fight could go either way.

Avatar image for connordorian
#49 Posted by ConnorDorian (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice: Mercer survived a nuke , which was powerful enough to destroy entire Manhattan , Bayo has never done something like that.

Physical strength - Mercer >> Bayo.

Durability - Mercer = Bayo.

Healing Factor - Mercer > Bayo.

Adaptability - Mercer > Bayo.

Magic - Bayo >>>> Mercer.

Speed - Bayo > Mercer.

Resistance shown to bullets and missiles - Bayo = Mercer (Bayo can dodge , they do not do much damage to Mercer).

Mercer is better than Bayo in many aspects , so I don't see her stomping or killing Mercer.

Avatar image for xiokenji
#50 Posted by XioKenji (3372 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice: Mercer survived a nuke , which was powerful enough to destroy entire Manhattan , Bayo has never done something like that.

Physical strength - Mercer >> Bayo.

Durability - Mercer = Bayo.

Healing Factor - Mercer > Bayo.

Adaptability - Mercer > Bayo.

Magic - Bayo >>>> Mercer.

Speed - Bayo > Mercer.

Resistance shown to bullets and missiles - Bayo = Mercer (Bayo can dodge , they do not do much damage to Mercer).

Mercer is better than Bayo in many aspects , so I don't see her stomping or killing Mercer.

Have you played any Bayonetta games ? lol